CHEESE AND MACARONI!!
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
No you do not suck, you're a very good doodler/drawer, so stop having such a low self-esteem like my friend has.

Anyhoo, to answer you're question. I know of two, mayb three ways of how to make you're pictures darker.

1-inking; that means you trace the drawing with a pen (I suggest a ball-point pen) over the lines of you're drawings.

2-preasure; put a bit more presure when making your lines./ I suggest after you've done the clearer/ghost lines (aka.the ones we artist use for sketches and or making the model thing for the character's pose. same goes when you're going to darken the drawing with a pen.)

That's how I darken my lines anyway.

However, in my opinion, your lines are dark enough, so you really shouldn't worry about that.

Hope I was of some help.

PS: What did you think of this week's drawings?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Pervious... What a pervert. And that is one large left hand... Pervert.

And dat is sum nice yuri going on.
Plus Afro, Soul, and... Gaia (?) in the background makes it even better. XD

Lastly...
... No comment. >0<

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Oh boy, nice job there Strange.  owob

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Emiri Landeel

• M i s s i n g   i n   a c t i o n
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Put your faith in me and I'll show ya.
    • View Profile
An here's a fan sketch/doodle of Klonoa...sorta.

clicky
"Dare to throw me? You little twerp"

Good job, I like this.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Hey guys. Just here to show you some of my latest doodle/sketches and such.

Here we have Booster-kun, ain't he an adorable man child.

And some orignal characters for a fighter I thought up...and their profiles.

Urey Sorrow
[spoiler]
Urey Sorrow, The immortal knife fighter.

Cursed to never feel pain, never bleed, and never die. He can still get tired if a person keeps beating him up though. He is also cursed in the transfer of pain and death (What I mean is, if he cuts himself on his left arm, anyone near him will be cut in that same arm. If he kills himself, he kills anyone who is near him.)

He wears a white coat, hoping that one day, his own blood will stain that coat. His weapons are two large kitchen knifes. He has developed his own two knife fighting style and he also came up with some attacks that makes his curse useful in battle.

He thought himself all this for the upcoming fights for "The Secret World Tournament of The Bizzare Association" A tournament were the grand prize is one wish.

Urey entered the tournament so he could get rid of his curse, so he can finally be able to feel pain, bleed, and most of all, die.[/spoiler]

Anymuu
[spoiler]
Anymuu, The possesed drawing fantasy

A demoness summoned by a lonely man (unintentionally), through black magic, and into the drawing of his anime girl. Once the demoness possed the drawing, she emerged from the paper she was drawn upon and faced her summoner. Usually this demoness sucks the souls/devours her summoners, but, she had a thing for men with glasses, so she let him live, as her slave. The man awas happy to become the demoness' slave. To this day the demoness lives in the man's appartment, torturing him, toying with him, watching tv and using him as a foot stool, you know the usual stuff.

She can use a fair ammount of demon magic/attakcs, as well as some strange attacks based on the drawing style her body was fashioned after (giant swords, guns, and mechas anyone?).

When she heard about the "Secret World Tournament of The Bizarre Association" and their grand prize. She was a bit suspicious of this mysterious and ridicouless sounding tournament...but she had nothing better to do, so she decided to participate.

Her only goal is to have some fun at the tournament. If she does win, which she believes she will, she will just wish for the enslavement of the human race, nothing less and nothing more.[/spoiler]

Tori Pong
[spoiler]
Tori Pong, The Ping Pong Ninja, and his legless kitsune sidekicks

A shinobi obssesed with the game of ping pong, so much that he even created ninjutsu based upon the very game. He was a bit annoying, challenging his fellow shinobi day after day in a game of ping pong. He was kicked out by his fellow ninja brethren from the Secret Ninja Temple in Mount Fuji.

He then settled in a forest to spend the rest of his days playing ping pong, where he met some young kitsune twins named Sai and Ko. Who appearantly ate their own legs because they were bored. Luckily for Tori, the kitsune's loved to play Ping Pong as much as he did.

One day, his kitsune companions heard a rumor while visiting the nearby town for groceries, about a "Secret Tournament of Wishes" where the victor gets one wish granted. At first, Tori didn't believe in such a thing at first, but after a bit of thought, he decided to see if this tournament does truly exist.

Once he clarified that the tournament did exist, he knew that if he could participate in this tournament, and win, he could make his Shinobi brethren, no, all of Nippon (Japan) know the true fun and beauty of the game of Ping Pong. But he would need some help if he hoped to win in this tournament. So he trained his kitsune companions in the art of "Ping Pong Jutsu", to prepare themselves for the upcoming Tournament of Wishes.

"All of Nippon shall know the true passion of Ping Pong!" This were the words that Tori shouted into the heavens, a promise to himself and his kitsune companions.[/spoiler]

Larry and Talu
[spoiler]
There once was an old puppeteer, that lived with his pet spider. The old man used to make many hand puppets and entertained many children with his puppet shows. His pet spider, Tula, wanted to play with her master's puppets, and entertain children just as he did...but, she knew it was not possible, for she had no hands.

As time passed, she watched her master grew older and older, making many puppets. and havingmany shows. She still wished to play with her masters puppets.

Eventually, the master passed away, and left his pet spider alone. The spider could walk around the house freely, but she still couldn't play with the masters puppets, she merely stared at the puppets, wishing for hands to one day use to play with them.

One day, aliens came to the house and abducted the spider. inside their spaceship, the spider was placed in some strange capsule like machine, along with a frightened young man. The aliens pushed a button and then the spider and man fused together to form one creature.

Their body became as one, but their minds were seperate. The head was fused in the middle, with the right side having the humans brain, thoughts and face, and the left side having the spider's. The spider's legs now had insectoid hands, and her last to legs held the man's hairy arms. The abdomen of the spider had the man's legs on her sides.

The Aliens left the creature infront of the spider's house. The man was positively frightend over what he had become, however the spider was happy, for she finally had hands she oh so desperately wished for. She rushed into the house and started to play with her master's puppets.

A few years later...

The creature was spending it's time performing puppet shows all across the country, while keeping itself hiding withing the puppet show (box thing, can't remember the name). One day when scavenging for food, the creature over heard some strange looking people, talking about some sort of Secret Tournament. One that the victor could get for whatever he or she wished for.

The human side of the creature, named Larry, knew that this prize could help him get his old body back, however the creature's spiders side,Tula, knew that if that were to happen, she would no longer have the hands she always wanted.

Larry then tried to convince Tula into competting in the tournament. At first she didn't cooperate, but Larry then told her that he will make a wish in which she can keep her hands, and he can get his old body back. She agreed.

They then began training for the tournament. Making their own fighting style based on the spider's offensive and deffensive abilities, and of course for some reason, a fighting style based on puppets, which is why the creature carries around a back pack full of hand puppets. [/spoiler] 

For a better resolution of my characters please visit my gallery at DA
gallery

Hope you liked my characters and thier profiles/backstories.

EDIT: fixed some typos some of the profiles had.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I really love how you make character designs!

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Thxs

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
...WHAT?

No, seriously. The first guy seems pretty okay for a typical mystical fighting game. I like it. Then I read the rest and I just.. What? Its so awesomely ridiculous. But then you had to include a giant [tornado fang]ing spider.. ARGH.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
That giant spider reminds me when the shows back in the day had the spider characters and gags done right. oh the memories~

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
...WHAT?

No, seriously. The first guy seems pretty okay for a typical mystical fighting game. I like it. Then I read the rest and I just.. What? Its so awesomely ridiculous. But then you had to include a giant [tornado fang]ing spider.. ARGH.
What's wrong with the man sized man spider? SheHe be ADORABLE!

Also I never said it was a mystical fighter, it's WTFISGOINGON Kind of fighter, hence the ping pong ninja and Puppeteer Man Spider Mutant...female.

Right now, including the characters I've shown today, I have 8 fighters. Though 2 of them were created by my friend Nightzard.

I'll probably draw them tommorrow and upload them the next day.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
My favorite is Anymuu. It just reeks of goofy and I like it. Makes me want to get back into drawing because I've got ideas in my head that I really should put on paper :P

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
I bet everyone's going to say that, on account of this facts:

1-She a Lady
2-She's a Demon Lady
3-She's an Anime Lady
4-You probably have some ideas of how wierd and goofy her attacks will be don't ya?...Lady.

And yes, you should draw/sprite your ideas, would love to see some of the things you come up with.
I'm also thinking of spriting this guys myself. (Larry and Talu is gonna take me a [parasitic bomb] load of time though)

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Actually, I liked that it was just so nonchalant. A demon who normally kills everything with a weakness for guys in glasses, so she turns him into her slave. I wanna see her use him as a weapon.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Wasn't planning to...but...now that you mention it....why not, it be fun to sprite and animate that.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
I must say those are really original...I really like your style  owob
*holds a flag with Strangeman on it*

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
That spider is awesome.  I like the attention to detail on it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Wow... Very interesting characters there.
Great reads, and greater pics.
This tournament... With such a wondrous medley of fighters... Awesome. >0<

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
I really like Booster-kun there.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Thank you all for your compliments, and thank you borockman, for being the only one to comment on my Booster Fan-art. *gives him :cookie:*

Now to present you with another character, for this fighter.

[spoiler]
SnuggJu, The living crossdressing cat costume with a demented child inside. (Also the Heavy Weight)

Snuggles, the large cat costume, is a spirit who dwells inside said costume, though he possess the empty vessel, he cannot move it, except his head though. That's where the kid comes in. A demented, bloodthirsty child named "Jujo". Not much is known about this child. It says it has no origin, no home, no knowledge of of anything, other then how to speak, and many ways to crush his enemies...which it doesn't know how to distinguish either.

Snuggles met Jujo in an alley, or I should say Joju met Snuggles, considering the costume can't move without a host. Joju needed a strong heavy body to crush things, and Snuggles needed to move arround. So Jujo put on Snuggles, and they became SnuggJu.

Snuggles likes to crossdress, Jujo doesn't mind this though, as long as it can crush things, it doesn't care how he looks. Snuggles doesn't mind Jujo's uncontrollable fury towards...anyone (or anything). As long as he looks pretty, Jujo can do whatever it wants.

As mentioned before, Jujo can move the legs and arms of the costume. Snuggles can only move the head and jaws of the costume.

One day when crushing some thugs and trashcans, SnuggJu found an invitation inside the pocket of the thug leader. The invitation was for a Secret Tournament, in which the grand prize would be one wish.

The two didn't show much intrest in this tournament, Snuggles only wanted to look pretty, like a woman. Jujo only wanted to crush things till they spewed their guts out. They had everything...except...*grumbling noises*

...food...

So they set out, to sign up in this tournament, to get the Greatest Meal of All Time. [/spoiler]

Also the concept for said character.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Again, for a better look of this characters, visit my gallery ar DA.
gallery

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
did I ever mention how I LOVE YOUR FREAKING CHARACTER DESIGNS?!

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
 ~w~

and yes, another very interesting design! you're on the roll! 

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
A crossdressing cat costume, with a bloodthristy kid inside...
That makes it such an awesome pair... And their wish? Lawl. XD

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Lawl...I really look forward to this tournament now!  8D

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
What the [tornado fang] is wrong with your head

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian