Despite devolving robots, Wily was a murderous psycho

Protoman Blues · 3376

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
I mean, we've all seen the Super Fighting Robot MegaMan cartoon intro.  I mean, if you haven't, RPM mods do have the right to Temp Ban you until you do watch it. *must add to rules*  Anyway, getting back to my point, sure the Super Fighting Robot MegaMan cartoon was glorious, GLORIOUS 90's Cheese, but did you ever really notice the absolute murderous carnage in the opening?  I mean, when Wily unleashes his smiling Torpedos, the Cute Birds with Nitro Eggs of Death, NapalmMan, his Skull Car's OmegaMegaBeam, and BombMan, COUNTLESS [tornado fang]ing MILLIONS DIE.  This isn't like the original DBZ dubbing in which Nappa states the city was evacuated when it clearly shows people dying. (although it's dubbed by the same fun group).  I mean, Sizzling Circuits, countless people are brutally murdered when Wily unleashes his robotic firestorm of hell.  It gives his evil laugh more potency!

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 09:06:50 AM
What a douche.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 09:16:18 AM
Wait wat, is PB now going to tell us that both docs are douches? XD

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 12:35:54 PM
[tornado fang], the only thing I can think is a line from that Megaman 2 rap.

"TILL WILY DOUBLE CROSSED US AND SET FIRE TO THE PLACE"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 03:51:55 PM
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

Light is CLEARLY the douche doctor, not Wily. >.>;

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 03:40:23 AM
I was disappointed that Dr. Wily never unleashed swarms of the little stage enemies like that in the actual episodes, instead always relying on squads of idiotic Robot Masters and sometimes a few Bubble Bats for spying.  When he did gain control of an army, it wouldn't be based on anything from the games.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 03:47:23 AM
Where are the JOES? Aside from that, Light's the douche that had me play through relentless stages in King's Fortresses (ARGH THE FLYING TANK! BTW it was emulated, lost a copy about a year ago, about the same time as BN2 went missin')

But Wily on the other hand, is a man you can trust with several thousands of small enemies to raise hell on a unsespecting city..

But yea, the "Robot Masters" are nothing but bumblescum. As the Lilliputians think, all things need to die for their crimes. (Yea, I'm readin' that there adaption of Gulliver's Travels at 6th for a test)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 09:37:00 AM
The death count in "The Day the Moon Fell" was pretty damn high.  I was keeping track.  I swear, Wily was at his most evil in that ep.  I mean, bringing the moon closer to Earth will cause catastrophic damage!  Lives would be lost all over the globe!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 01:30:18 PM
Some of the things Wily tried to do to Megaman alone are pretty sadistic, like shoving a drill in his head while he was still awake to begin reprogramming him, or crushing him with that wall of spikes ("Brain Bots"). Hell, that disruptor chip was bad enough on its own.