A question that probably only Zan will be able to answer

Sub Tank · 3416

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Were Weil's memories turned into data simply to remind him of what he did all the time, or was it to prevent him from regenerating as a mindless zombie like Sigma in X6?

I mean, I know Weil is old and all, but I can't see him forgetting everything he did unless his face got blown off and he had to regenerate a new brain.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 09:32:10 PM
I'd say both. Turning into a mindless zombie by death and resurrection as he is doing, would make him forget his sin. A 100 years of human life will probably make him forget his sin as well. The key point is he has to remember his sin.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 09:36:38 PM
I'd say both. Turning into a mindless zombie by death and resurrection as he is doing, would make him forget his sin. A 100 years of human life will probably make him forget his sin as well. The key point is he has to remember his sin.

Unfourtunately, a human's sanity is thinner than life of 100, as he lost his sanity during the last 50 years of solitary confinement which lead to project Ragnarok, which he was making his blueprints in Z3 in secret (it takes a year or so to make something like a Death Star), and developing the station in Z4.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 10:00:42 PM
Cool, thanks Zan.