4KIDS TV offering Uncut Yu-Gi-Oh episodes. In Japanese. On YouTube. Free.

OKeijiDragon · 25038

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
@Blackhook: I think it could be that that one is based off the messenger of light, like how it's oppsoste form can turn into a devil. >>

Grey is a name, so they put it to good use, but then.. there's some slight grayness on it's eyes, some of it's claws, and teeth. And it's horn.

Now, how can one breed of beetle transform into a stag beetle..? That's intresting, even though it keeps the theme.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
ah, kids talking about their anally raped version of digimons. >.>

Offline Psycho Yuffie

• Neo Arcadian
  • Pffft!
    • View Profile
It´s grey not gray
It's the same thing. Just different spellings. Just like honor and honour. Same thing. Gray is the American way of spelling it and grey is the UK version.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray

Edit: Oh, yeah, the topic. I find it hilarious that 4Kids loves to bash the fans of the shows it licenses. Not only do they re-write the series horribly, but when they provide the Japanese versions of the shows unedited, they don't provide their fans with any subtitles so they can enjoy them. This is my interpretation of this action by 4Kids:

4Kids: So you want Yu-Gi-Oh! in Japanese and unedited? Okay, sure! Good luck understanding it. *flips everyone off*

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
and we, hire Robotnik to fire missiles at them.
or at least I wish...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.