Slayers General Thread

Rin · 1842

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
on: March 16, 2009, 11:58:49 PM
Okay, I decided to finally make this thread because lacking a Slayers thread in anime sub-forum is a friggin' disgrace.

So, what are you toughts on this series? Do you like it? Was it a part of your childhood(like it was mine)? Who is your favorite character? Do you watch the new series that is currently airing?

Personally, Slayers is one of my favorite animoo series. It has great characters, great humor and overall it's awesome.

My favorite character is(SURPRISE, SURPRISE) Xelloss, followed now closely by Ozel from Revolution and Evolution-R.

Okay, dudes and dudedets, DISCUSS.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 12:05:09 AM
I watched it eons ago, I gotta rewatch it, but I don't plan on watching Revolution or Evolution-R for now.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 12:10:58 AM
Definitely liked this series, and still need to pick it up one day as well.  Next had my favorite opening in Give A Reason.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 12:35:27 AM
saw the first three TV series a few years ago. i was enjoying it, but by Try, i got bored. i wasnt going anywhere fast enough.

i've seen some of the movies/OVAs recently. Excellent, Premium, and Gorgeous, i believe they were. they were all very enjoyable. Naga might actually be my favorite character.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Ephidiel

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 04:05:00 AM
I've seen all of the Slayers Anime i even watched the Lost Universe it had a Sword of Light cameo XD