VixyNyan · 54398

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
00:23:31

Video (Full Game): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09.

OBSOLETE
[spoiler]* 00:24:13 = Video (Full Game): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09.
* 00:24:30 = Video (Castle Stages): [AVI]
* 00:25:00 = No Video...
* 00:25:30 = No Video...
* 00:25:33 = Video (Full Game): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09.
* 00:26:25 = Video (Castle Stages): [AVI]
* 00:26:57 = Video (Castle Stages): [AVI]
* 00:27:06 = No Video...
* 00:29:43 = Video (Full Game): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05.
[/spoiler]

There are lots of improvements I can do from now on, including some "nifty" weapon pause tricks.
Not to mention that only stage visits counts on the timer. Menus, Shop and Weapon screen don't count. <3
I really wish to stay on a top list like this, so I hope I don't get beaten down from it. -v-

Yes, I still have plans to go back to play Rockman 9, and improve my time further.

RPM, will you help me claim this for the pride and honor of our site?

Top Players

« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:11:06 PM by VixyNyan »

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Seems like 493ch has ceased improving.

Its still [tornado fang]ing fast.

Offline GuardianHX

• "Walker of Bee's Knees."
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
I remember playing Megaman 9 and going, "Oh look, there's Vixy from RPM on the list!" a while back.
It was fun to see your name on there.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
0v0 Thanks~ it means a lot to me.

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline GuardianHX

• "Walker of Bee's Knees."
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
A friend was visiting at the time and noticed you on there, too. Though he's only lurked here in the past, but still.

I probably won't even attempt to get in the rankings...

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
LoL, I don't even think the PS3 list was close to the Wii list of best players.  Hurray for you, Vixy!  You kick ze ass!  XD

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
updating the screengrab might be a good idea. the best time is a little over 21 minutes now.

you're in danger, too, Vix. you're at #10.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Vixy, at #10?
Wow... The contention is still as fierce...
Fight on Vixy, FOR EVERLASTING GLORY!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
if you've looked at my sig, you may have noticed i had a run of MM9 on its way. well, it's here now. Go Go Free Publicity!

Mega Man 9 New Game Single Segment in 24:48

maybe this'll give Vixy a push to get out of the #10 spot.

by the way, if you download the run instead of streaming it, there's audio commentary on the second audio track. could be interesting.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
yay for mentioning me~ 0v0

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
you better get to work quick, Vix. i did a half-serious run tonight (still fresh game, though slightly segmented) and got 23:44.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
I did not know of this commentary! I downloaded that run last night and watched it without!!!

Now I shall have to download it again and get the commentary. o.o

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Vix, it's happened. you've been kicked off the Top 10. Master ZED just completed a run with a time of 23:18. he's #8. and he did it from a new game, single segment.

Posted on: November 20, 2008, 22:57:13
okay, Master ZED is an absolute god. he's now climbed up to #5 with a time of 22:38. still New Game, still single segment. i announced my retirement from MM9 speedrunning today. i know when i'm out of my league.

but don't let that discourage you, Vix. you can easily get #6-10. and with segmenting and 999 screws, you might even be able to beat ZED.

Offline Splash

• B-Class Hunter
  • Something here?
    • View Profile
Vixy,Satoryu.WoW!when i will buy the Wii and download the RM9...i will try to win the first place(i don't played only mm8..)

http://quickmaster-exe.deviantart.com/
I like to draw... NOT!
Seriously.

Offline Soultrigger

• Resistance Member
  • Weapon Get!
    • View Profile
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Magma Bazooka at point blank does 2 bars of damage, even on Magma Man himself. If you miss a bullet, you can always pause to erase it. This is a lot faster than Mega Buster when you're fighting Robot Masters that easily diminish your weapon energy (more specifically, Magma Man and Plug Man). Also, it's probably better to start off the Magma Man match with T. Blows instead of shooting first in case you get a double hit by luck (or skill). It's happened to me during some time trials even while pausing between each shot.

And from watching the video, the 1st Wily form took you quite a bit of time. It's a lot easier to hit him consistently by shooting while standing or at the peak of a jump. What I usually do to speed up the process is after the egg rebounds the 1st time, if it rebounds off his jaw, I just jump shoot 2 shots so that at the moment it rebounds, the buster hits it right back at the mouth.

Hope that helps, and good luck. I was considering attempting an All Clear run, but I'm seriously burned out from clearing all the challenges and making "perfect" files...plus, no time on my hands.

Bad Box Art Snake Man Joins the Battle!

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Magma Bazooka at point blank does 2 bars of damage, even on Magma Man himself. If you miss a bullet, you can always pause to erase it. This is a lot faster than Mega Buster when you're fighting Robot Masters that easily diminish your weapon energy (more specifically, Magma Man and Plug Man). Also, it's probably better to start off the Magma Man match with T. Blows instead of shooting first in case you get a double hit by luck (or skill). It's happened to me during some time trials even while pausing between each shot.

common knowledge. and actually, Mazooka at point blank can do three damage.

Offline Soultrigger

• Resistance Member
  • Weapon Get!
    • View Profile
Common knowledge or not, she didn't do it in her video...

I've only seen Magma Bazooka do 2 damage at close range, disregarding weakness/resistance. Didn't know 3 damage was possible.

Bad Box Art Snake Man Joins the Battle!

Offline Master ZED

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
common knowledge. and actually, Mazooka at point blank can do three damage.
Not in my experience.  All three hits have to connect separately to do three damage.  This is usually accomplished by standing about (probably exactly) one tile/block/whatever away from the target, which is rather difficult to do.  I've never seen point blank do three myself, while my Wily Castle 4 vid shows Galaxy Man supporting my hypothesis by getting hit by one bazooka shot, leaping into the other with damage invulnerability, and still dying from it (you can hear the separate impacts if nothing else).

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
I remembered that if you aligned your jump while you fall along with, let's say, Hornet Man landing on the ground, and you fire the "Mazooka", you would be able to deal 3-times the damage than usual. It's worked a few times on my attempts. o.o

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
i exaggerated when i said point blank, i guess. check my Magma Man refight. with one uncharged Mazooka, i do three damage to him.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Who coined the phrase, Mazooka?  I like it!   :cookie: to whomever did!

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
:cookie: to whomever did!

Satoryu did. *takes the :cookie: and eats it anyway~*

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
someone else said it before i did. whoever that is, he gets the cookie.

but since he aint talking...

*takes bite of cookie as Vixy takes bite*

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
In before the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene~

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
so you did see what i did there.