Reply #125 on: March 16, 2009, 12:34:02 AM
Dynamo probably suits most on using that thing  8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: March 16, 2009, 12:36:22 AM
Sigma - *looks at Axl* "What manner of bot are you who can summon fire without flint or tinder?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: March 16, 2009, 12:48:12 AM
Dynamo probably suits most on using that thing  8D
I would have to agree. that way he can jam out to his awesome theme while kicking ass.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: March 16, 2009, 01:12:42 AM
Well, Axl's transforming power is decent, and his flexibility with a large array of weapons is nice, but I'd like to see some form of Magic, or as the futuristic world of Sega's PSU puts it, FORCE. Also, the hover from X5 did bring some help for X. In addition, Sigma will be much weaker than his form leads on, revealing Lumine is back for vengence.

Plus, X did get a redesign during the Elf Wars, so that and Zero's redesign are both nessessary.

Also, considering the "New Character" thing, I'd think of having that as an unlock thing to get people to beat the game.

I'm thinking the new character should be a Create-A-Character, meaning you can go through the story again, but with a character of your design added to the roster.

Plus, though it was somewhat clunky, the X7 3D Mode wasn't all that bad. Give some improvement and it could be a lot better.

In addition, Dynamo was killed in X6, I hope ya'll know.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #129 on: March 16, 2009, 01:25:40 AM
Dayamo?

also im pretty sure their redesigns are just art style differences

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: March 16, 2009, 01:27:16 AM

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: March 16, 2009, 01:31:24 AM
Who?

The guy who Sigma hired in X5 and the person who revived Sigma in X6

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: March 16, 2009, 01:33:20 AM
Well, Axl's transforming power is decent, and his flexibility with a large array of weapons is nice, but I'd like to see some form of Magic, or as the futuristic world of Sega's PSU puts it, FORCE. Also, the hover from X5 did bring some help for X. In addition, Sigma will be much weaker than his form leads on, revealing Lumine is back for vengence.

Plus, X did get a redesign during the Elf Wars, so that and Zero's redesign are both nessessary.

Also, considering the "New Character" thing, I'd think of having that as an unlock thing to get people to beat the game.

I'm thinking the new character should be a Create-A-Character, meaning you can go through the story again, but with a character of your design added to the roster.

Plus, though it was somewhat clunky, the X7 3D Mode wasn't all that bad. Give some improvement and it could be a lot better.

Um, no he wasn't O_o He just left. Heck, depending on the route you took in each level, you could completely avoid running into him. Besides, the whole magic/force thing would be completely lame, and what would the actual difference be? He can already use weapons gotten from bosses, what else do they need to do? "Casting" a spell would effectively be the same as shooting the weapon.

You have a point about the hover. Sometimes, it's just mindlessly fun to hover around the place and shoot the crap out of everything, but that's what Axl is for. He can already hover and his super armor in X8 could hover indefinitely. The redesign thing could also be a good idea. I do want a more classic looking X, or maybe they could explain just what was up with X's design in Command Mission.

The create-a-character thing wouldn't be something they could do. Think about it: when you hear "Mega Man", what's one of the first things you think of? Robot Masters and Mavericks, and on top of those, powers. Think of the way they'd have to have the weapon system with a create-a-character option. Heck, just with the addition of Axl they probably used up names that could've been used for X's weapons in an X9 (after all, in X7, there wasn't a huge difference between Axl and X gameplay wise).

the person who revived Sigma in X6

No, that was Gate, Dynamo went his own way after X5.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #133 on: March 16, 2009, 01:35:33 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: March 16, 2009, 01:49:22 AM
DaynaGate
fixed... >.>
somehow....i loled.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: March 16, 2009, 01:54:34 AM
the hover from X5 did bring some help for X.
Axl has the very same ability in X7 AND 8.

Plus, X did get a redesign during the Elf Wars,
source?

source?

the person who revived Sigma in X6
what?

Posted on: March 15, 2009, 07:52:07 PM
Yknow, Im starting to suspect a troll lovechild at work here.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: March 16, 2009, 01:54:48 AM
That create-a-character thing? If they went retro, they'd spend around half a year implementing it while keeping it up to standard with every other CaC feature out there.

Just give us playable Navigators along with the other three and I'm fine.

Here's another way to get people to beat the game: A WORTHWHILE ENDING. Unless you mean like 100% Completion, but there are people who'd strive for that anyway.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: March 16, 2009, 01:56:59 AM
and this time, make the Navigators UNIQUE and worthwhile to play as, not just worthless clones.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: March 16, 2009, 02:02:05 AM
about the part with the Elf Wars

During a flash back from the Zero series, but whether or not it was just the Zero series rendition of him is kind of up in the air.

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: March 16, 2009, 02:21:42 AM
The guy who Sigma hired in X5 and the person who revived Sigma in X6

How the [tornado fang] did Dynamo revive Sigma in X6?

Gate revived Sigma in X6. -__-

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: March 16, 2009, 02:50:31 AM
Adam: keep the fanfiction to the fanfiction subforum. especially when you're sticking Omega in.

Cambell: YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU'VE CREATED A TIME PARADOX!

and the only magic in Mega Man X is how Zero keeps his hair sexy and fluffy.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: March 16, 2009, 02:51:55 AM
During a flash back from the Zero series, but whether or not it was just the Zero series rendition of him is kind of up in the air.
artistic liberty.
nakayama's art style. its not an "in story" redesign, like Zero from X1- X2.

Posted on: March 15, 2009, 08:51:12 PM
and the only magic in Mega Man X is how Zero keeps his hair sexy and fluffy.
and how it never gets cut off in battle.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: March 16, 2009, 03:14:45 AM
We've all shared some interesting thoughts, but this has gone on far too long. We'll call the answer to the title question a unanimous "Most likely."