Mobile Suit Gundam - 30th Anniversary Series

Saber · 11033

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 07:01:37 PM
The Only gundam with adults I had watched was Char's Counterattack and even then I didn't remember what it was even about, I read various wikis and participated (rarely) in a Gundam forum to get the whole deal. I don't why but Gundam (or any Japanese real robot show) use to turn me off because it involved some war or something but I learned that series was actually antiwar. Even though I don't know anything about Gundam models or had watched the series to get a "feel" for the show, I still Kudos and it is great the franchise has reached its 30th birthday.

Characters that are already emotionally and physically mature aren't that interesting for POV characters. Not to say it can't be done... but seriously now, I prefer to watch a character grow through a series than to watch some hardass plow through everything. <_<

Heck, I don't know how the characters are even going to develop or how they intend to develop them. I need to watch that Zeta Gundam or any other UC Gundam to fet an idea of this. How do develop already mature characters? Or is there more to maturity that meets the eye?