Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Fan Creations / Re: TENK presents, a Maine Coon Hazard art production
« Last post by Mr. Haxwell on September 15, 2017, 10:44:28 PM »

Hmm... this one's difficult to remember. I'm not sure if this character of mine was planned for "Labor Day" or "National Dog Week". I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Was expecting this one to be finished earlier, since I started the sketches early before September, and still ended up this late on the finished result. But anyway on to what I done for Purity here.

Center: Original
The very first Cani-Elfen I made, taken straight out of the Elven Hybrids I've made, which was a major inspiration by VixyNyan. My very take on a dog-elf to be precise.

Top: Android
I went for a very Medabot-ish design on this one. I think I could of put a little more effort into this one, though. :P

Right: Human
I think this one came out the best. Plain simple human maid if you will.

Bottom right: Inumimi Version 1
Very dog-girl-like design I went for her here. Gave her some nice droppy ears, to match the color of her tail.

Bottom left: Inumimi Version 2
Gave her a very mustard yellow colored fur. Also using that yellow fur as censoring.

Left: Anthro
Plain dog-girl maid of furriness. I tried to make sure she didn't look to much like Isabelle from Animal Crossing with the idea on mind.

As to end things off, I realize I don't have anyone planned for a theme for November. At this point I'll just pick someone random for that month.
Gaming / Re: [sonic slicer] about Sonic
« Last post by Flame on September 15, 2017, 05:55:06 PM »
so the story here is... complex for lack for a more compelling word.

"halfassed"?
« Last post by The Great Gonzo on September 15, 2017, 03:01:49 PM »
If Forces was going to be Generations 2, and Infinite is someone (or something) we've seen before, perhaps he's an aspect/avatar of the Time Eater? From what I know of Forces, Infinite tends to 'glitch out' as if he has trouble existing on the physical plane--an issue one might expect when your god/the rest of you exists out of time.

Knowing what I know of Mania (haven't gotten a chance to play it yet), that might also make the Phantom Ruby some kind of Time Eater-related artifact.
« Last post by Police Girl on September 15, 2017, 02:50:03 AM »
Clearly the best choice for classic sonic character comeback is the long awaited return of Ray the Flying Squirrel.
New information has been revealed for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Quite a bit actually.

(click to show/hide)
« Last post by VirusChris on September 14, 2017, 05:49:16 AM »
New trailer dropped.

EDIT: Now with English Subs!

Currently in Japanese, but the story is quite amped up here. Also Rouge the Bat is confirmed to be in the game.
Along with customized Animals as NPCs in the background and other members of the Resistance.

The story is looking very interesting. I got to know what's going on.

Also some news or mostly rumors to state that Knuckles is either a captain or leader of the Resistance forces.
And apparently one of the rumors mentioned we've SEEN Infinite before... as in before the events of Sonic Forces. Though not in a way you would expect. Then again people have theorized Infinite as either a personification of the Phantom Ruby or a Sonic character corrupted by it.

Silver also will travel back in time to fix his future and there will be several missions around it where you might end up helping him.

And ANOTHER character from Classic Sonic's Era will appear as well it seems?

Easter Eggs as well with you do certain combinations for your Avatar that Sonic will comment on. Not to mention this game working title WAS going to be called "Sonic Generations 2" at first before they changed it to Sonic Wars, but changed again. I guess it was under consideration for the title of the game.

And... Wisps are important to the story as well? Umm... I know some of the Wisps stayed behind on Sonic's world as they liked Sonic and his world, but really?

Last note is, seeing as everyone could guess why Shadow is a "villain" in the game, apparently both Chaos AND Zavok are fighting for the same reasons for the story. If it were Metal Sonic, it would make more logical sense however what reason is it? I don't see Chaos hating Sonic so the story here is... complex for lack for a more compelling word.

Got it from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSH4dcbD8sY

News and Announcements / Re: Megaman's 30th Anniversary Stage Show at TGS
« Last post by Police Girl on September 14, 2017, 12:00:17 AM »
That was the point though lol.
Entertainment / Re: The RPM Boob Tube Thread (56k warning)
« Last post by Mr. Haxwell on September 12, 2017, 09:33:21 PM »
<a href="http://youtu.be/0Vq6a74FfTk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/0Vq6a74FfTk</a>
News and Announcements / Re: Megaman's 30th Anniversary Stage Show at TGS
« Last post by Blue Valkyrie on September 12, 2017, 07:02:24 PM »
Well one I'm dumb, two it was a convincing post given capcom's history.   >w<

Gaming / Re: Nintendo to release Mini NES in November
« Last post by Sakura Leic on September 12, 2017, 07:01:59 PM »
So long as the impatient and desperate provide a market for them, not likely.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]