Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Gaming / Re: [sonic slicer] about Sonic
« Last post by VirusChris on May 22, 2017, 11:07:34 AM »
Who knows? Perhaps Tails is your Custom Hero's Mentor with Tails giving you missions and him leading the Resistance Group against Eggman? Too busy in this game to go on missions by himself like past titles?
Forum Games / Re: Time You've Been Logged In AKA The "I Have No Life" Thread
« Last post by irgpie on May 22, 2017, 04:44:42 AM »
186 days, 12 hours and 13 minutes.
196 days, 15 hours and 11 minutes.

up about only 10 days in a solid year and a half.
400 days, 2 hours and 17 minutes.

Fufufufufu! More power to me. >BD
Gaming / Re: Gunvolt [New Inafune & Inti Creates game]
« Last post by Hypershell on May 21, 2017, 07:22:05 AM »
To be fair there was a lot more wrong with X7 and ZXA's dialogue than the actors.  X's part in X7 is that of a whiny [sonic slicer], I'm not sure what actor could have saved that.  And I'm quite convinced that there were director issues with ZXA, given the complete lack of consistency between cutscene Vent and in-game Vent.  Someone definitely needed to tell Aile's actress that she was not doing Snake Woman, though.

The acting in the Gunvolt OVA is a wee bit flat but nowhere NEAR as bad as their previous Mega Man work.  I paid the 3 bucks and I have no regrets.

Gunvolt is coming to the Switch!

http://inticreates.com/mighty-gunvolt-burst-azure-striker-gunvolt-striker-pack-switch-bitsummit/

First up we have Mighty Gunvolt Burst, a sequel to Mighty Gunvolt so that GV can pull Beck out of the muck pit that he dug himself into (hilariously, IntiCreates points out that Comcept charged them nothing to use the characters).  This one seems to focus more on MN9 bosses.

Then there's the good ol' Striker Pack.  ASG1 and 2, upgraded with 60FPS, all previous 3DS DLC, HD rumble, a new song, high definition cutscenes, and the Kudos system from ASG2 now applies to both games.
Gaming / Re: [sonic slicer] about Sonic
« Last post by Hypershell on May 21, 2017, 07:10:01 AM »
Well, it's something different, and that's a plus.  But I see no conceivable reason Tails could not be a gadget character; I never really bought him as a walker-mech pilot.
Gaming / Re: RPM's SWITCHED Nintendo Network, Friend Code, Secret Base lists
« Last post by VirusChris on May 20, 2017, 11:13:22 PM »
Finally got the Switch last night for my birthday! Here's my Friend Code to add!

SW-6430-7222-3831

I'll add the rest of you as soon as possible. :3
Off The Wall / Re: Latest Buys
« Last post by Sakura Leic on May 20, 2017, 01:20:15 AM »
Scores Hotel Dusk Room 215 for $8 at the local game shop.
This is possibly the 5th time I've seen you post that without the clip, let me help you out

<a href="http://youtu.be/M7nzml-zZ9M" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/M7nzml-zZ9M</a>

I liiiiiiiiiiiiive
Gaming / Re: The "What are you currently playing?" Thread
« Last post by Mirby on May 18, 2017, 03:19:07 AM »
My fiance and I are watching DBZ: Abridged so I'm playing Legacy of Goku 2.

Also DKC3 on stream and some Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10