Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Sonic Boom is genuinely good and genuinely funny at times. So far this just looks cringy.
Gaming / Re: [sonic slicer] about Sonic
« Last post by Breath of Fresh Air on March 25, 2017, 05:53:11 PM »
Red Rings in colors also unlocked stuff for multiplayer.

Which was pretty fun shut up
Gaming / Re: [sonic slicer] about Sonic
« Last post by Nexus on March 25, 2017, 08:00:39 AM »
Advance 2 had the evil SP Rings, which you had to collect in one go. Colors had Red Star Rings that you could collect at any time (and often couldn't even get on first-time runs of stages). The thing is that Colors' Red Rings were entirely optional and only worked towards getting you the Super Sonic reward that was never necessary, though stage tweaks to accommodate were neat. If you wanted the true ending of Advance 2, you had to get those damnable SP Rings and complete the crappy yet pathetically easy special stages.

If you were going out of your way to be pretty completionist for Red Rings in Colors without just getting them more passively on spare time, I can see why they'd be pretty souring though. And that's not getting into how sadistically dumb 100%'ing the Red Rings were for Lost World.
People are already calling it Sonic Boom: Mega Man edition, but let's be honest; at least even with how much the characters got flanderized to fit a group dynamic, Sonic Boom doesn't [tornado fang] with the characters enough to make everything unrecognizable, and any fan could jump into any episode and still see it as Sonic. Mega-Mini looks like a forced gag character inserted for merchandise intents and Mega Man- oh i'm sorry, Aki Light doesn't.. doesn't really seem to evoke 'Mega Man' to me with his strange noodleboy tron redesign. It feels more like a chinese ripoff.

Maybe i'm being too harsh but with how they're butchering Ben 10 now, I don't really expect this to break trending expectations with these kinds of shows.
Off The Wall / Re: Latest Buys
« Last post by Breath of Fresh Air on March 25, 2017, 07:16:05 AM »
Car insurance but the kind that doesn't cause me to go full days without being able to eat.
Entertainment / Re: The RPM Boob Tube Thread (56k warning)
« Last post by Mr. Haxwell on March 25, 2017, 06:55:29 AM »
<a href="http://youtu.be/DMZuBSJ3LEc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/DMZuBSJ3LEc</a>

Fillers are finally over.
i said this on the discord but this is just
awful
Anime & Manga / Re: Gundam
« Last post by Dr. Wily II on March 25, 2017, 03:54:55 AM »

Enjoy this limited free run of Thunderbolt Ep05!
Well at least it *kinda* looks like megaman now

I guess
Did they ever say it was going to be 2D? I honestly don't remember anymore.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10