Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
News and Announcements / Re: Mega Man 11 OFFICIAL TRAILER Announcement
« Last post by Blue Valkyrie on January 12, 2018, 04:41:05 AM »
Hey, Blue Valkyrie, that avatar pic looks like it's from FFXIV. Is that your Character in game?

Yup =)

Gaming / Re: The "What are you currently playing?" Thread
« Last post by Da Dood on January 10, 2018, 03:02:48 PM »
I actually just beat Chrono Trigger for the first time earlier this week. Fantastic game.
« Last post by Cherrykorock on January 03, 2018, 07:44:35 PM »
Yeah! I saw this trailer when they released it on YouTube and I'm super excited. The last time I was this excited about a video game release was back in 2003 when I learned about Halo 2 coming out the year after that! I can't wait to see how this game pans out after release. Who knows, perhaps the seven years without a Mega Man game was exactly what the franchise needed to really focus on pushing forwards and getting out of the stagnant water it had been in for the past decade.

As much as I personally enjoyed, and still do enjoy a great deal, Mega Man's 9 and 10 this feels like the proper Next Step this franchise should have taken a long time ago. I don't think I'm going to follow the development of this game too closely though because I want to be totally surprised by everything the game has to offer when it comes out so don't be surprised if I'm not around until later this year after the game drops!
« Last post by Reaperoid on January 03, 2018, 02:42:08 AM »
Now that I got the time to try him, I'm really enjoying Copen in Mighty Gunvolt Burst!
Entertainment / Re: The RPM Boob Tube Thread (56k warning)
« Last post by Mr. Haxwell on January 02, 2018, 08:11:00 PM »
<a href="http://youtu.be/r3a9ElvY05w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/r3a9ElvY05w</a>
« Last post by Ninja Lou on January 02, 2018, 02:05:07 AM »
Hey, Blue Valkyrie, that avatar pic looks like it's from FFXIV. Is that your Character in game?
Rockman Series / Re: Was the Thai guidebook "The Legends of Rockman" a licensed product?
« Last post by TGHoly on December 31, 2017, 09:14:48 AM »
I'm not sure it's licensed by Capcom or not but all info in this book can be found inside wikipedia nothing different. (and I have this book)
« Last post by Sakura Leic on December 31, 2017, 02:08:14 AM »
Yeah it's really simple honestly, I just have to use the team I've been assigned whenever I can, in this case Crono, Lucca and Robo.  Plus I know most of the game like the back of my hand.

Since I'm using a ROM of the SNES version I also applied a patch to it that makes the translation more like the Japanese version.

There's gonna be some other stuff I'm gonna be doing for funsies due to the Twitter bot assigning teams glitching that I explained in the first stream, kind of jumbled up a bit due to having to play Megaman Soccer for 10 minutes.....kind of a long story that one.
« Last post by Ninja Lou on December 31, 2017, 01:58:41 AM »
You shouldn't have a problem doing that unless you are trying to get all the endings. The game wasn't that long. Since there were so many endings that is a good thing
« Last post by Sakura Leic on December 31, 2017, 01:12:25 AM »
I'm almost done beating Pokemon Ultra Moon, pretty much have been at the League for almost a weak but didn't feel like doing it due to hectic Christmas stuff. 

I also finally got God Eater on Steam so I'm spending some time playing that again.

And as my signature says I'm doing a Chrono Trigger playthrough challenge run that I'll be streaming every once in a while, I have until March 21st to finish it more or less.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10