Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Gaming / Re: Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner PS4 remaster announced
« Last post by Phi on Today at 01:44:00 AM »
4k trailer

Gaming / Re: [sonic slicer] about Sonic
« Last post by Mirby on Today at 01:27:52 AM »
Knuckles repeatedly gets duped by Eggman. Even though he knows he's been duped in the past. It makes sense that he's more of a meathead in Boom honestly lol
« Last post by Space Potato on Today at 12:49:26 AM »
Sonic Boom Amy is the best incarnation of Amy The Hedgehog, period.

Sticks even though she was a new cast, was like-able with her conspiracy theory antics but she probably wouldn't fit well in the main Sonic games.

I have no idea how they turned Knuckle into a meat headed pea brain in Boom but somehow it works.

I see more with how Sonic and Tails relationship went in Boom more than I see in the games. Tails even said "He's my best friend but living with him is a nightmare.", I can kinda relate lol.
« Last post by VirusChris on Yesterday at 05:47:58 PM »
Shaodow the Hedgehog is confirmed to be playable!... as DLC in "Shadow the Hedgehog: Episode" in Sonic Forces.

"Get EPISODE SHADOW to uncover the untold story of the new villain, Infinite, and rediscover three updated stages playing as Shadow. Plus, play as Shadow in over 10 Modern Sonic based stages! Including 3 exclusive stages for Shadow.

Experience the full story behind the new villain's rise to power and as you find renewed replayablity across Modern Sonic stages. The fate of Sonic the Hedgehog's world is in your hands Join the Uprising."

"A first look at gameplay of Sonic Forces' Episode Shadow add-on! A prequel to the main storyline of Sonic Forces, this add-on content explores Shadow's allegiance, the fate of Team Dark, and the origin of the mysterious villain, Infinite."

A part of Shadow's stage looks pretty tricky to get through. Loving the Biolizard Boss theme remix for his gameplay, though sadly the stage looks really bland on some parts of it. Just a small part of the stage, I hope that's in early development.

Also it will be Free DLC to get and on Launch Day. Nice.

EDIT: Which is confirmed to be in development. The Shadow Stage is just a WIP one. They just wanted to show off he's playable.
"Gameplay seen here is work-in-progress, and was captured from the PC version of the game."

I wonder if they'll add DLC for the other villains, too? I would be cool to play as Infinite, Chaos, Metal, and Zavok in Forces.

Also English subtitles for the Resistance Army Recruitment Message:

And Eggman's Message:
Gaming / Re: Zone of the Enders PS4 remaster announced
« Last post by Sakura Leic on Yesterday at 05:11:43 PM »
If I had a PS4 I'd be so down to get this even though I have the PS3 version, but I'll let my boyfriend know whenever he wakes up.

EDIT: It's also coming to PC, probably gonna get that eventually.
General / Re: Change my nickname, please
« Last post by Reaperoid on Yesterday at 03:09:41 PM »
Congratulations.
Not so much the code, as all the mystery gifts being the same ID.
Well... Sacrifice a game card to catch em all!!
Gaming / Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner PS4 remaster announced
« Last post by Mirby on Yesterday at 10:17:33 AM »
Titled ZONE OF THE ENDERS: THE 2nd RUNNER - M∀RS, the remaster will have enhanced graphics and VR support for a new experience.

Source

General / Re: Change my nickname, please
« Last post by Dr. Wily II on Yesterday at 10:11:09 AM »
Congratulations.
Yea, I'm not sure why the code is shared for all the Pikachus...
I want all of them, not one of them!! :W
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10