Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Gaming / Re: [sonic slicer] about Sonic
« Last post by Flame on May 23, 2017, 08:03:53 PM »
Sega basically just made everyone's OC canon.

the absolute madmen
Rip Roger Moore
General / Re: Change my nickname, please
« Last post by Phi on May 23, 2017, 07:48:04 AM »
Phi stole my girl again
« Last post by Scorched Cirno on May 23, 2017, 07:39:25 AM »
It's snowing on Mt. Fuji.
« Last post by Dr. Wily II on May 23, 2017, 07:38:22 AM »
Nammy nammy quite contrary
« Last post by Sakura Leic on May 23, 2017, 07:33:31 AM »
I want a sandwich.
« Last post by Just fuck my shit up on May 23, 2017, 06:16:56 AM »
Wow almost a month into May and I totally forgot about this month's change.

So how about we do a name for both the rest of May and for June? That warrants a longer name right?

Gimme a line of a haiku. Just one line. Any line. No context. Just [tornado fang] my [parasitic bomb] up.
Gaming / Re: Legend of Zelda - The official Zelda thread
« Last post by Hypershell on May 23, 2017, 04:56:16 AM »
I found every map tower, memory, fairy fountain, and the Master Sword on a single stamina wheel.  Even cleared the Mount Lanaryu subquest.  Not saying it wasn't trying, but it can be done.  Again, just cook lots of stamina shrooms for emergencies and horse captures (the latter being no big deal if you have a Smash Link amiibo; that nets you Epona).  To this day I only have two stamina wheels; I never did get all of the shrines.

And the Master Sword is...basically where any Zelda veteran would think it is, realizing that the early game rules out the Temple of Time.

There's really no difference between Switch and Wii U aside from portability, honestly.
That's more than enough of a reason if you know you're getting a Switch anyway.  Sure, you might not think of Zelda as a handheld game, something you'd rather sit down and sink several hours into, but with the billion and a half sidequests and suspicious spots you come across, it is surprisingly handy being able to pull the game out for a few minutes and get some odds and ends out of the way.  Or farm dragon horns for extra rupees.  Or make one more attempt to kill that one jerk enemy whose pattern you're still learning (IE, if you run into your first "Major Test of Strength" relatively early).
« Last post by Phi on May 23, 2017, 03:43:17 AM »
That's an insult to CD's god-tier OST
« Last post by Police Girl on May 22, 2017, 11:49:22 PM »
What is that music? Its quite nice. Reminds me of Sonic CD or the OVA.

Anyway, if I can i'll totally just make Honey the Cat or Bark the Polar Bear, then its *kinda* not an OC!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10