Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gaming / Re: [sonic slicer] about Sonic
« Last post by VirusChris on Today at 07:08:55 PM »
Well found an interview with Sonic Team on the thoughts of Sonic Adventure 3:

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/9/19/16333174/sonic-adventure-3-will-never-happen

Which may not happened unless it can evolve and advanced the idea of a Sonic games, which honestly kinda seems hypocritical to me. Interesting fans have been asking for a true Sonic Adventure 3 game for years and it's the most highly request Sonic game they want to see next.

I do love the Sonic Adventure games and I would love them to polish and refine the Adventure formula so it can be the best in the Adventure titles in terms of gameplay. I honestly wanted that back for years. I like the boost style a bit, like in Sonic Rush, but I want to see a return to it even just once and if SA3 would be the final Adventure title game.

Well that, and... please bring Chao Garden back! I love that little game mode! Better heck, make a spin-off game featuring them! I would buy it. I love monster/critter raising games like Monster Rancher, Pokemon, and Digimon.

We got Sonia Mania which was a return to classic, and I loved it a 8 out of 10 for it and being the second favorite 2D Sonic game, though I wished it burrowed the transformation ability from Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (that was one of the best parts of the game).

Maybe we'll SA3 one day in the future.
Bleep Boop (android is best one)
« Last post by Mirby on Today at 03:30:50 AM »
Yeah but I think Knuckles just goes with it at this point. And yeah, Knuckles is good at fighting, so while he's a bit of a meathead in Boom I think that tactical mind remains a bit since it involves hitting things.
« Last post by VirusChris on Today at 03:22:41 AM »
Which is kinda funny in Sonic X where Dr. Eggman is telling the truth about something (I forgot) and everyone glares at Knuckles and says don't you dare say anything and Knuckles looked confused as he didn't say anything nor believes Eggman that time, but Sonic says "I trust him" (cause Eggman is telling the truth and Sonic knows it as he knows his arch-enemy well) and everyone is so confused and going "WHAT?!".

Poor Knuckles never catches a break. Though I think Knuckles has wised up a bit, I know in the Archive Comics Knuckles is quite tactical smart and I hope to see a bit of that in Forces.
« Last post by Sakura Leic on Today at 03:21:37 AM »
I like Knuckles characterization in Adventure 2 where besides Tails he's the smart guy and Sonic keeps screwing with him.  XD
« Last post by Mirby on Today at 03:16:45 AM »
Oh I don't blame him for being duped the first time. The second time a bit. But the third time and beyond... yeah no reason Knuckles should've kept being duped lol
I mean it's not like they can do much with a short game that's almost 15 years old a this point in terms of presentation other than "hey we're remaking this for modern consoles, PC and VR." unless PB himself was behind it.
Gaming / Re: Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner PS4 remaster announced
« Last post by Phi on Today at 02:37:08 AM »
Yeah, but the voice lines weren't long enough to bother mentioning it

If it was overblown like KH trailers, that'd be a different story
« Last post by VirusChris on Today at 02:31:01 AM »
Well in Knuckles' defense he lived on Angel Island all alone for how many years? Eggman was the first outsider he's met so how was he suppose to know if he's good or bad? Plus can be a convincing actor at times.

Not only that I think Knuckles' gullible nature stems from the fact he's naive as well as his willingness to give folks a second chance. I would say he's got some street smarts on him, but I don't expect him to be an expert with science and technology that much. In a way a country guy.

He lives in the forest and woods so he's got some agriculture knowledge too. He's not dumb, he's just naive, hot-headed, and a forgiven guy too much at times. I mean in Sonic Adventure, he didn't initial believe Eggman when he told him Sonic was going after the Master Emerald but when he saw Sonic hold a Chaos Emerald in his hand and from Knuckles' PoV looked like a shard of the Master Emerald it's a little wonder Knuckles thought otherwise.

Then again he's quick temper does get him into trouble.

And speaking of Boom Amy, it's on and off with me. Most of the time I do like her new personality, but it becomes obnoxious at times as well. I wonder if Main Series Amy would be better if she's more restrain on her feelings for Sonic and has history smart like Boom Amy? Would be nice to see Amy mature like that a bit.

Also, how would Sticks be like in the main series Sonic games? There was that comic crossover where Sticks met the Main Universe Sonic gang and seemed to fit in with the craziness of the situation.
Gaming / Re: Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner PS4 remaster announced
« Last post by Mirby on Today at 02:07:36 AM »
Well I mean that's also in English, which is another difference.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10