Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off The Wall / Re: "What's Upsetting You Right Now?"
« Last post by Reaperoid on Today at 03:14:24 AM »
My laptop botke down and I had to send it to HP for repairs. I have no laptop and no money to buy myself a Desktop. Wonderful.  ;O;
your computers break a lot, what the hell are you doing to them?
Off The Wall / Re: "What's Upsetting You Right Now?"
« Last post by Waifu on Today at 02:57:00 AM »
My laptop botke down and I had to send it to HP for repairs. I have no laptop and no money to buy myself a Desktop. Wonderful.  ;O;
Don't forget MM&B, which is really awkward since MM9 references it in the ending.

But yeah, took the words out of my mouth on the Switch. -AC

The lack of Switch version is [tornado fang]ing dumb. And no Arcade games? No rockboard? No Soccer? Cripes are they gonna do a third one then?

What?! That makes no sense, I like Mega Man and Bass and even if those games aren't platformers, they are still Mega Man games that need to be played.
Done this morning.
Super Mario RPG finally makes its PAL debut in a physical capacity, which I'm getting it for. Link to the Past, Super Metroid among a few others are just icing on the cake.
I certainly want it since I don't have the vast majority of these games.  XD
An impressive list, but I already have/own the majority of those games. Well, except for Star Fox 2, which I really want XD
Yeah me too, Reggie did say they're gonna produce significantly more than the NES Classic, but it's only gonna run for the rest of 2017.
I want to get this but if the NES Classic is any indication, that won't be happening. I just hope they release StarFox 2 in other ways as well.
There will likely be some sort of larger collection down the line, or a bundle of them all at least. Still kinda sucks that they split them up though.
I've always scoffed at the idea that the SNES Classic was gonna come out this year, but it's apparently true.

In edition the US version marks the debut of the long lost Star Fox 2!  It also comes with the SNES version of Yoshi's Island and Classic Star Fox which have never gotten VC releases.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/nintendo_announces_super_nes_classic_edition

Contra III: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy III
F-ZERO
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi’s Island

It also comes with 2 SNES controllers, however unlike it's predecessor it'll set you back $80.

Either way I'm preordering this thing whenever I'm able to, I cannot miss this one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10