• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #200 on: October 22, 2009, 06:24:31 PM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: October 24, 2009, 03:21:38 AM
Yep, good thing they used it in 2.
And geez that's a whole lotta Riku. Maybe that would've been better if Riku was the Gary to Sora's Ash. As it is, though, he's just dull with the worst attributes of Sephiroth.

Watching the trailer, I cringe at thinking how the series jumped the original shark, but can see where the gold got buried under Groupthink and profiteering.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: October 24, 2009, 04:07:15 AM
I'm calling it right now btw, Terra=Xehanort=/=Master Xehanort.

I second that. It seems like when a Nobody and Heartless are made, those entities have no complete memory and I remember Ansem saying that when he found "Xehanort" that the name was all he could remember. There's a good chance that in BbS something happens to Terra that gives him amnesia, he winds up in Ansem's world and all he remembered was the name of the former Keyblade Master. From there he decides to [tornado fang] around with darkness and creates the Nobodies of the Organization. His heartless ends up getting a second wave of amnesia or whatever and adopts the name Ansem, while the Nobody does the X Anagram with Ansem to actually hide his name or something, I don't remember why.

Here's an interesting question: we already know that when someone's heart is taken, the body just disappears and a Heartless is created, and a Nobody is the body of the person if they had a strong will, and those with an extremely strong will have their entire body stay the same, but hardly any of their original memories and whatnot. Here's the thing: Xehanort's Heartless retained the body as well (to a degree), but was just like any other Heartless, and the Nobody was vaguely similar. What are the Heartless forms of the other Organization members? I mean, that couldn't be the ONLY exception to the rule, that the Heartless just turn into whatever beast regularly, right? As for Sora, since his will was strong enough to create a Nobody with a form, wouldn't that have also mean that he should have turned into a different Heartless rather than just a simple Shadow?

I know I'm reading too much into it, but even in the first game, not taking into account the Nobodies existing yet, shouldn't Sora have had a form closer to his original self if Xehanort was able to do the same? Did I just miss something or was it a case of the creator not thinking that deeply or into it, ala Miyamoto and Zelda?

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: October 24, 2009, 04:55:44 AM
Sora turning into a shadow was to make him indistinguishable between other shadows; so that kairi would be the only one to recognize him because of how he approached her. ...and by the shape of his calves  8D

I'm sure if he wanted too, he could look like this

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: October 24, 2009, 05:29:29 AM
...and by the shape of his calves  8D

I was thinking using his new stature for pantsu.

8D

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: October 24, 2009, 04:19:23 PM
Everybody and their mothers know that Terra = Xehanort. It's so [tornado fang]ing obvious, it's not funny.

Also, It could have been expected, that one of the characters would deal with DARKNESS.

Yep, Nomura sure likes his DARKNESS. Just as much as the [Top Spin] pretty boys.

Anybody has scans of that nice Riku x Sora doujinshi? Translated?

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: October 24, 2009, 06:54:40 PM
which one?

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: October 25, 2009, 01:06:41 AM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
?

Well, if Terra is truly Xehanort, it woul make sence about Xemnas talking with the armor and looking for the other "friend". But dunno why Xemnas didn't remember Vent with Roxas.

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: October 25, 2009, 02:47:34 AM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
?

Well, if Terra is truly Xehanort, it woul make sence about Xemnas talking with the armor and looking for the other "friend". But dunno why Xemnas didn't remember Vent with Roxas.

It may not have clicked. Odds are Xemnas had a mere fragment of his original memory left due to being a Nobody AND the amensia that Xehanort had prior to showing up on Ansem's front door. He could have met the people he was looking for and not know it since his memory was just shattered.

I do have a question though; what the heck does Ven have in common with Sora? I mean, the game is 10 years prior to KH1, and Sora would have been a baby. I doubt he's Sora's uncle since that would mean he has to be somewhere around the age of 20, dead minimum unless there's a giant gap in between the birth of Vent and his sibling to allow him to be seemingly 15-18.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #209 on: October 25, 2009, 02:01:22 AM
Plot inconsistantcies. Remember the Elf Wars and the CM gap? only this time with Cloud wannabes. Plus that if the game takes 10 years before 1, then Roxas wouldn't exist.. yet. unless it's an alternate reality of course from the minds of the few that started all this, and if this takes place 10 years before, then every other disney movie Sora has encountered would begin at the beginning of the movie, as Hercules would be already be in training with Phil, and the events of "The Little Mermaid" haven't happened yet. except with Lilo and Stitch, the movie would've been finished by now.

Ven might have a connection with a few chars though. Not sure where square's going with this direction... if it insists a remake of the first three games.

It's Ven however, so let's see what happens when the game's released in Japan.

So.. yeah. Square's not known for sticking with the plot when it comes to sequels and prequels.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #210 on: October 25, 2009, 02:57:12 AM
Ven might have a connection with a few chars though. Not sure where square's going with this direction... if it insists a remake of the first three games.
Well, somehow he meet Xigbar, because he remembers Vent in KH 358/2.

I do have a question though; what the heck does Ven have in common with Sora? I mean, the game is 10 years prior to KH1, and Sora would have been a baby. I doubt he's Sora's uncle since that would mean he has to be somewhere around the age of 20, dead minimum unless there's a giant gap in between the birth of Vent and his sibling to allow him to be seemingly 15-18.
Or why the hell Vent looks exactly like Roxas. Reincarnation?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: October 25, 2009, 02:58:24 AM
Kingdom Hearts will become SE's Zelda.

In terms of continuity.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #212 on: October 25, 2009, 03:44:45 AM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
?

Sure, Master Xehanort has the clothes, but if you age Terra the appropiate number of years, dye his hair white, give him MX's clothes, and change his eye color (which we already saw happen) he'd look exactly like Ansem/Xehanort. Either that or becoming a heartless made Master Xehanort a huge favor.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: October 25, 2009, 03:49:21 AM
Time travel 8D lol?

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: October 25, 2009, 03:52:21 AM
? I could've sworn that second comparison pic wasn't there when I first saw that post.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: October 25, 2009, 01:52:48 PM
The plot in KH is SO BAD, that it's just laughable. Not too laughable, but still.

Apparently Nomura thinks that:

COFNUSING PLOT = GOOD WRITING

When this is far from truth.

Still, it seems like this game will be less faggoty than Days and 2. Mostly because Organization is not in it, and the bad guy seems to be a cool old man (who has a side kick who I THINK, is voiced by Ishida Akira).
Shame I do not own a PSP.

Offline slystrife

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: October 25, 2009, 04:50:23 PM
Nomura is only the director for Kingdom Hearts, the writer is actually Kazushige Nojima; so you can blame him for thee complicated twist the story took during Chain of Memories.

It is a little silly how far-fetched the plot has become, but hey.. at least the games are still fun! XD

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: October 25, 2009, 07:03:14 PM
Nomura is only the director for Kingdom Hearts, the writer is actually Kazushige Nojima; so you can blame him for thee complicated twist the story took during Chain of Memories.

It is a little silly how far-fetched the plot has become, but hey.. at least the games are still fun! XD
Actually, I liked Chain of Memories. Organization was awesome there, HELL, AXEL WAS [tornado fang]ing AMAZING! Then in two he became a [Top Spin]. : /

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: October 25, 2009, 07:06:30 PM
Actually, I liked Chain of Memories. Organization was awesome there, HELL, AXEL WAS [tornado fang]ing AMAZING! Then in two he became a [Top Spin]. : /
Is the organozation in 2 really that bad? I found them cool in CoM

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: October 25, 2009, 11:48:02 PM
Axel goes from most badass guy in the game, to Roxas' yaoi boyfriend =/

Oh, and since I'm in the KH thread...[tornado fang] Infernal Engine.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #220 on: October 26, 2009, 02:03:25 AM
Thank God for the Yaoi shield Xion and Namine although it will not stop fangirls, it makes for some interesting fics. Anyway, I hope that Nojima manages to salvage what is left of the story and ties some loose ends together.

Offline slystrife

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #221 on: October 27, 2009, 03:25:50 AM
Thank God for the Yaoi shield Xion and Namine although it will not stop fangirls, it makes for some interesting fics. Anyway, I hope that Nojima manages to salvage what is left of the story and ties some loose ends together.

I hope so too, but with the way that it's going now he's only making the story more complicated. :P

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #222 on: October 27, 2009, 01:48:58 PM

Offline TheDivine

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #223 on: October 30, 2009, 04:55:56 PM
So, I'm not the only KH Fanboy that thought KHDS sucked, right?

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #224 on: October 30, 2009, 05:22:07 PM
Eh, I thought it was fine, the biggest problem was the reusing of EVERYTHING.

I'm not a KH fanboy though.