Guest · 762759

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #5125 on: November 23, 2013, 06:28:04 AM
Yeah [tornado fang] gyarados i quit.

seriously "hurr dragun dance". I'm not raising an elec pokemon or using a pokemon that can learn elec moves just to kill one [tornado fang]ing enemy.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5126 on: November 23, 2013, 06:32:10 AM
Despite it DD-ing and Ice Fang, Mega Venusaur can still tank for a bit, given it has Thick Fat and high defenses.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5127 on: November 23, 2013, 06:39:27 AM
Despite it DD-ing and Ice Fang, Mega Venusaur can still tank for a bit, given it has Thick Fat and high defenses.

Then my Venusaur is probably the worst thing ever.

His Defense is his worst stat (98, best is Sp. Attack), and his ability is just Overgrow.

No thick fat, no decent defense.

Not like it matters since all of Sierados' moves are physical and can easily overtake any of my pokemon in one [tornado fang]ing shot without a chance for me to even react.

God its like i'm back in the [tornado fang]ing old days of pokemon where I only ever used my starter and a legendary and the rest of the team was literally [parasitic bomb] I caught really early on with no training and if my starter went down the rest of the team crumpled without a second's notice.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5128 on: November 23, 2013, 06:41:09 AM
Once you Mega Evolve it it's ability gets changed to Thick Fat and it's Defenses will skyrocket.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5129 on: November 23, 2013, 06:43:53 AM
Just hit it with something bigger. Fattening up your team can get them to overcome their weaknesses from sheer power difference. It's how I kicked his ass with Charizard (after his clawitzer 1-shot my electric-user).

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5130 on: November 23, 2013, 06:44:28 AM
Once you Mega Evolve it it's ability gets changed to Thick Fat and it's Defenses will skyrocket.
What Sakura said. You picked Bulbasaur at Sycamore right? So you already have the Venusaurite.
Plus you have EXP Share on right, Venusaur will get there.

Just hit it with something bigger. Fattening up your team can get them to overcome their weaknesses from sheer power difference. It's how I kicked his ass with Charizard (after his clawitzer 1-shot my electric-user).
Or if you wanna grind, battle at the Restaurants. Le Yeah is nice for money and EXP.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5131 on: November 23, 2013, 06:45:44 AM
Still doesn't change the fact that Venusaur is still the weak link of the team and barely holds its own with the rest of Siebold's team, especially that [tornado fang]ing starmie and its psychic spam. ([tornado fang]ing Petal Blizzard could stand to kill the first time instead of stopping at Red.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5132 on: November 23, 2013, 06:46:58 AM
Boost power with Meadow Plate/Miracle Seed?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5133 on: November 23, 2013, 06:50:30 AM

Blaziken is like level 83 (Well level 82 now since i apparently don't understand the concept of saving or something.) Not fast enough to deal with Sierados.

Pidgeot and Greninja are in the early 70s. Pidgeot's Achilles heel is the Ice Fang while Greninja just doesn't have it in him to withstand a [tornado fang]ing earthquake (how does a flying pokemon get earthquake anyway the [tornado fang]).

Garchomp... well 2x ice fang again.

Sylveon is good for the dragons but not much else.

Boost power with Meadow Plate/Miracle Seed?

Sacrifices the venusaurite, unless I can just go and switch the held item halfway through a battle or something.

Or if you wanna grind, battle at the Restaurants. Le Yeah is nice for money and EXP.

When the pokemon are 20 levels below your weakest its kind of hard to grind exp off of them. And I have a vast dislike of the restaurants, especially le yeah for the [tornado fang]ing protect spam, for that arbitrary turn limit/best in x turns thing, just let me kill everything in one hit and get the full reward so i don't have to play the "waste 1/2 turns dancing around to hit that turn limit and hope that [tornado fang]er doesn't spit out a protect or miraculously dodge the attack" game. The one that would actually probably net me decent EXP is locked off till I beat the champion so that doesn't help me either.

I realize now that my complaining is really [tornado fang]ing obnoxious so I'm just gonna go ahead and shut up and play something else. This just isn't fun anymore.

Archer

Reply #5134 on: November 23, 2013, 06:57:27 AM
When the pokemon are 20 levels below your weakest its kind of hard to grind exp off of them. And I have a vast dislike of the restaurants, especially le yeah for the [tornado fang]ing protect spam, for that arbitrary turn limit/best in x turns thing, just let me kill everything in one hit and get the full reward so i don't have to play the "waste 1/2 turns dancing around to hit that turn limit and hope that [tornado fang]er doesn't spit out a protect or miraculously dodge the attack" game. The one that would actually probably net me decent EXP is locked off till I beat the champion so that doesn't help me either.

Lucky Egg + EXP O-Power gives more than enough EXP.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5135 on: November 23, 2013, 07:05:31 AM
Sacrifices the venusaurite, unless I can just go and switch the held item halfway through a battle or something.

I realize now that my complaining is really [tornado fang]ing obnoxious so I'm just gonna go ahead and shut up and play something else. This just isn't fun anymore.
Oops, forgot about taking off the Venusaurite. >_>

As for the restaurants not giving enough EXP... How did you think I got overleveled from. The Restaurants give more EXP than you think. This isn't Gen5, EXP is a set amont based on the species.

Posted on: November 23, 2013, 14:03:05
Wait.
There's the O-Powers for SpAtt and Att!!
Lvl3 them, and it should be enough. Of course Venusaur has to be the lead Pokemon to receive the O-Power when in battle.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5136 on: November 23, 2013, 07:15:38 AM
There's the O-Powers for SpAtt and Att!!
Lvl3 them, and it should be enough. Of course Venusaur has to be the lead Pokemon to receive the O-Power when in battle.

Let me guess 45 uses each to level them to level 3 just like the Hatching power.

No thanks. I'm seriously not going to put much more effort into the game, not that I put very much in the begin with but I don't want to put all this trouble forward because of one douche's stupid not-a-dragon.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5137 on: November 23, 2013, 07:18:32 AM
LOL, alright. Just throwing them out. Back to Chapter 4 for me...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5138 on: November 23, 2013, 07:57:22 AM
LOL, alright. Just throwing them out.

I imagine one of these days I'll go ahead and finish the game but right now I'm just too angry to care. I don't even give a [parasitic bomb] about fighting/beating the champion I just want to [tornado fang] around with friend safari and stuff. I couldn't care less about any of these characters or what their ambitions/stories are, The battling in this game for the most part is a massive drag and not fun. Then again I never really cared for fighting to begin with, its why I spend all of my time online spamming wonder trade, because getting more pokemon and filling the pokedex is what I enjoy doing, never once have I cared for anything outside of that really save maybe the game music.

Posted on: November 23, 2013, 12:29:37 AM
HAHA YES GO [tornado fang] YOURSELF SIEBOLD YOU PRETENTIOUS [Top Spin].

I think I let myself get too frustrated, I didn't properly plan or anything.

Not that I'll really have much chance if any of my pokemon faint since somebody forgot to buy Full Restores.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5139 on: November 23, 2013, 07:59:07 AM
Revives first?

Also, Sakura, do you still have Gooey Goomys/Sliggoos?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5140 on: November 23, 2013, 08:01:45 AM
HAHA YES GO [tornado fang] YOURSELF SIEBOLD YOU PRETENTIOUS [Top Spin].

I think I let myself get too frustrated, I didn't properly plan or anything.

Not that I'll really have much chance if any of my pokemon faint since somebody forgot to buy Full Restores.
If only you had an Aerodactyl, if you taught it Crunch, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, and Iron Head you'll own everything in the Elite Four.  EVERYTHING!

Revives first?

Also, Sakura, do you still have Gooey Goomys/Sliggoos?
I have one but I haven't breed yet and I decided to do the Looker Side Quest myself.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5141 on: November 23, 2013, 08:05:02 AM
Revives first?

I don't have any left, well maybe like one normal revive.

But anyway, I just needed to get Blaziken out before Sierados started dancing so his speed boosts would keep him fast enough to hit first.

Posted on: November 23, 2013, 01:01:53 AM
If only you had an Aerodactyl, if you taught it Crunch, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, and Iron Head you'll own everything in the Elite Four.  EVERYTHING!

I have an Aerodactyl...

I haven't taken it out of the box though.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5142 on: November 23, 2013, 08:05:10 AM
I have one but I haven't breed yet and I decided to do the Looker Side Quest myself.
Not really... You get walled by Probopass. 8D

That Sliggoo was from TheOnly's safari? Or did you Wonder'd it?

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5143 on: November 23, 2013, 08:05:35 AM
This is my 5th attempt in catching an Absol. Still haven't succeeded.

Put it to sleep, but NOPE, still breaks out of the Great Ball.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5144 on: November 23, 2013, 08:12:54 AM
Not really... You get walled by Probopass. 8D

That Sliggoo was from TheOnly's safari? Or did you Wonder'd it?
Well almost everything. XD

I actually was lucky and Wondered it a while back without realizing it.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5145 on: November 23, 2013, 08:18:13 AM
game over i win.

other than probopass being a turd and siebold being a massive dick... the E4 wasn't too bad, and Diantha was just [tornado fang]ing pathetic, in the end Greninja and Pidgeot fainted but that was my fault really I should've let Blaziken deal with Gardevoir and Gourgeist to begin with.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5146 on: November 23, 2013, 08:19:21 AM
Well you should have no problem for what happens next.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5147 on: November 23, 2013, 08:25:30 AM
This is my 5th attempt in catching an Absol. Still haven't succeeded.

Put it to sleep, but NOPE, still breaks out of the Great Ball.
FALSE SWIPE WITH SLEEP

I actually was lucky and Wondered it a while back without realizing it.
Ahhh... TheOnly needs to come online, I need to register his Sliggoo. >_>

game over i win.

other than probopass being a turd and siebold being a massive dick... the E4 wasn't too bad, and Diantha was just [tornado fang]ing pathetic, in the end Greninja and Pidgeot fainted but that was my fault really I should've let Blaziken deal with Gardevoir and Gourgeist to begin with.
LET'S SEE YOUR THIRD MON

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5148 on: November 23, 2013, 08:28:04 AM
They all died to Blaziken.

And then Touko won the day and got the Pokemon Movie ending thing.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or bugged.

Once the credits finish somebody go tell me if my third pokemon is as disappointing as the other two.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5149 on: November 23, 2013, 08:30:19 AM
You need to be online first to see the 3rd Mon.

Posted on: November 23, 2013, 15:29:47
Speaking off... Pyro~ Y online plz? :3