See ya later!/Welcome back!

Asvel · 309629

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
  • An Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #475 on: September 25, 2009, 08:33:07 PM
I dont think I want to stay in this community aymore. There's still a chance that I will stay but it depends on the future of the community.
It is missing something I found on other Rockman communities before.
It was probably respect and being more serious about life and even the jokes.

I'm sorry for the times I was harsh and annoying to others.
Sorry for being raised with modern Turkish and European culture.
Sorry for being an Atheist and not having ability to stand against religions that is against freedom and logic.
Sorry for having respect to others, my family and myself.
Sorry for trying to act like a child to just get the attention of you.
Sorry for not having the ability to stand against silly and stupid jokes.
Sorry for taking silly jokes to that level.
Sorry for trying to help as much as I can.
Sorry for searching the respect and kindness here.
Sorry for explaining my feelings.
Sorry for explaining what I know.

and Thanks! to the people who made me take it to that level. No, I'm not giving any names because you've achieved atleast that much respect from me.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #476 on: September 25, 2009, 08:35:51 PM
But we do respect you. :/  Don't let it get to you what some people said.

Offline Jace

• The Mind Sculptor
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #477 on: September 25, 2009, 08:39:43 PM
Well, it's sad to see you go Speed. I was hoping I'd be able to talk to you more now but... oh well. Good luck.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #478 on: September 25, 2009, 08:43:08 PM
seeya next week.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #479 on: September 25, 2009, 08:47:01 PM
 :o O^O ;O;
Seriously, you´re one of those few people who inspired me into spriting (and one of the fewer who posted in my topics).
Harley Quinn: You´re just jokin´, right?

Aresian

Reply #480 on: September 25, 2009, 08:51:55 PM
seeya next week.

We had a saying at Megaman Matrix. People didn't leave longer than a month if they were 'gonna quit the game' so to speak. Same applies here.

People eventually realize how stupid it sounds and then they come back at their earliest convenience.

End Game.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: September 25, 2009, 08:52:10 PM
@Acid:Then show it. You may not see it but RPM have serious problems. About the level of the jokes and lies being told. They may not be that much of harsh to you. But if you had a culture that was like mine where people try to respect others as much as they can, you could've already left here. Those who made that jokes passed that level. It doesnt matter if they arent really bad people. I can't take jokes that play with other's feelings.

@Jace: I'm not leaving here. Just going to take a break until people learn to how to talk to others. I'll only come here to post sprites and game's progress but nothing about chatting or posting any of the other topics. (except your's or wilyII's and few other's)

@Blackhook: I'm sorry. I couldnt have made this topic from the start and contuine as always. But I understand now that why other communities though bad of RPM. People are fine here until one starts to annoy others. Then jokes starts. Then they get to the offensive level. You think it is a game first. But you know what they say. It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Loses an Eye.

@Nekomata: I told you that I couldnt take jokes that play with my feelings. I dont time-out people just for fun. (Yes, it pissed me alot) I dont swear at people's mothers or sisters just cause I wanted to. I dont even believe that you are a girl at all. You're offensive and selfish. You cant control yourself. You could've stopped when I told you to. When you told me to stop, I stopped. When you said something against my feelings, I responded. I gave you what you gave to me. But of course, you are not going to understand it.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #482 on: September 25, 2009, 08:52:45 PM
We had a saying at Megaman Matrix. People didn't leave longer than a month if they were 'gonna quit the game' so to speak. Same applies here.

People eventually realize how stupid it sounds and then they come back at their earliest convenience.

End Game.

It still feels bad when people say that stuff.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #483 on: September 25, 2009, 08:58:28 PM

End Game.

Yea, swearing at other people's mothers and sisters are not stupid. Getting a temp. ban out of nothing is not stupid.
People saying "stupid, *ss, f*ck you" without a reason is not stupid. Saying that its just a joke after annoying a person is not stupid.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #484 on: September 25, 2009, 09:01:20 PM
Sorry to hear you're leaving.

However, as a friendly reminder to all our members, do not make topics saying you are leaving.  Just use this thread.  Otherwise, thank you.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #485 on: September 25, 2009, 09:02:58 PM
I still have a thread to post something here. I'm not leaving 100% lets just say that I wont waste my time here.

Aresian

Reply #486 on: September 25, 2009, 09:52:31 PM
It still feels bad when people say that stuff.

I don't actually know the story behind this. I just know that leaving RPM is a trend around here, when the problem is easier solved by talking it out.

If one on one doesn't work, get a moderator involved. Me and you are both level headed individuals who can use proper judgement that isn't biased on popularity. People can come to me at any time, it's easier to contact me by Messanger though.

Yea, swearing at other people's mothers and sisters are not stupid. Getting a temp. ban out of nothing is not stupid.
People saying "stupid, *ss, f*ck you" without a reason is not stupid. Saying that its just a joke after annoying a person is not stupid.

Didn't say the reason was stupid and again, I don't know the reason for your leaving. It was all very, very vague. I just think the idea of leaving sounds silly and that people just come back anyway. Poke a moderator and discuss it in detail with them. I recommend myself, ACID, PB and Jericho, personally. We all respond justly and with quickness if available.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: September 25, 2009, 09:56:03 PM
I dont even believe that you are a girl at all.
you and 70 other people. i think they have t-shirts.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #488 on: September 25, 2009, 10:15:12 PM
I think I missed something. What the hell happened?

Speedy, what Ares said is true, you should try and talk it out with one of the level headed mods. Problems are always workable.
and, I still have no Idea what may have gone on, but leaving really isn't the way to go. Don't let a few bad apples get to you.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #489 on: September 25, 2009, 10:45:12 PM
You want to solve it !? Then tell Nekomata to stop doing silly things to me. I know that Neko is not a bad person and that she(?) is acting strange alot but I cant even take a little joke. Doing something like temp. banning me during watching Vixy play the game is annoying. What pisses me of most is jokes containing swearing. I just want that 2 things to stop.

If she wants to annoy someone, she has to find another guy. I dont want that.

My post was a bit of overload anyways. She is the only one annoyed me. And she is doing it  just for fun. Which annoys me more. I have hard time dealing with people in school, my social life and in lots of websites. Dealing with them so much made me too agressive. She annoyed me just in the wrong time. Well, aside from that I got funny hate e-mails from some guy from RPM today who I dont know about. Even the nickname is unknown. Sorry for going bit far. But still she has to stop annoying me <.<

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #490 on: September 25, 2009, 11:00:34 PM
She insults pretty much everyone. She's like that, unfortunately. I almost got myself in a scuffle with her my first day here. >.>;
She's very good with the occasional trolls though.
But in any case, like I said, I missed whatever happened between you two. If anything, if she is abusing her mod powers, then just talk to any of the other mods or something. I dont know how RPM's admin panel works, but logs of that stuff are usually recorded on them.

Or, you could try talking to her directly via PM, though im not quite sure how much of a good idea that is, as I couldn't say how she would react to a NON hostile communication attempt, something serious, but it is an option.

Or you can try ignoring her, though i dont think that would be an effective solution for you in particular.

I dunno, its your call really. If you wish to leave for a while to clear your head and take a few deep breaths and come back freshened, that's also an option, but I cant solve your problem like you say. you have to solve it somehow.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: September 25, 2009, 11:05:28 PM
I guess I just can tell her to stop <.<

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #492 on: September 25, 2009, 11:08:28 PM
Or you can try to ask her WHY she was trying to ban you. Who knows, she MIGHT have a reason. Try to start off as unoffensive as possible, or she WILL eat you.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #493 on: September 25, 2009, 11:13:09 PM
Oh that would be easy:

I went off for a bit and told Neko to ban someone while I was gone, obviously as a joke. But you know Neko.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: September 25, 2009, 11:15:15 PM
Seriously? :\

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: September 25, 2009, 11:15:59 PM
That's how it happened. Yep.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #496 on: September 25, 2009, 11:17:58 PM
I'm gonna gonna get a new hard drive soon and relaitives are coming in next week, and a job (yes, might get a job at gamestop at the end of the month, they are hiring at my local mall at sept. 30th). so next week is gonna be pretty busy, for me at least, so I won't be as active. I'll pop in every now and then.. maybe.

[spoiler]then again I post every now and then.. hehe.[/spoiler]

Oh that would be easy:

I went off for a bit and told Neko to ban someone while I was gone, obviously as a joke. But you know Neko.

Reminds me of the time I got banned once, waited forever for a "second chance" during an RPM crash I remember.  :\

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #497 on: September 25, 2009, 11:20:15 PM
She waited, waited and bam ban'd me and I was like "wtf". Because I though you was joking too. Anyways. She says that she will never stop anoying anyone. <.< I have to ignore then.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: September 25, 2009, 11:22:20 PM
You know what they say:

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #499 on: September 25, 2009, 11:36:49 PM