Masterge77 · 4864

Offline Masterge77

• Robot Floatzel
  • Cyberelf
  • Buizel and Floatzel, the best Water Pokemon
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART account
on: November 02, 2011, 06:32:25 PM
This is meant to be a light-hearted thread related to Legends itself and not its cancellation (well, not directly).

This is to give suggestions on how we can get Mega Man off the moon, no matter how realistic or ludicrous the methods are, you can reference pop culture, literature, Capcom itself, anything, feel free to use satire and cynical symbolism as well, but keep it clean and classy.

I think Mega Man should ride Nightmare Moon down to Earth when the longest day of the thousanth year comes, sure Mega Man will land in Equestria instead of Cattelox Island, but who cares, as long as Mega Man gets back to Earth, I'm happy with that...

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 06:37:58 PM
Destroy the moon!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 07:13:38 PM
Madoka travels across dimensions and saves Megaman, Matilda/Yuna, and Sera (even though they never became witches)!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 07:54:38 PM
Data finds a mysterious mask which causes the moon to start drifting closer and closer to Earth. Once it's close enough, Mega Man can just jump off.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 10:24:21 PM
I always wondered why he couldnt just take another spaceship or something from Elysium. Its a damn MOON. There's BOUND to be more than one docking bay, ormeans to get to Earth from up there. I cant imagine a whole civilization of people and robots living there without any means of getting out... or any backup means.

Alternatively, have Sera and Yuna help him build his own spaceship. If there arent any others, theres sure to be enough [parasitic bomb] up there to make one. (as well as the know how somewhere) And if he doesnt need to breathe underwater, then im sure he doesnt need to do so in space.

Atmospheric reentry might be a problem though...

Or why doesnt Data just take the space pod back up? What, did he crash it?

That monkey is evil I say. He did it on purpose! HE PLANNED IT ALL ALONG. TO STRAND HIM UP THERE. After all, withholding crucial information and setting fires didnt seem to kill Rock, so he just left him i space

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 11:10:23 PM
Finding the pod to get him back DOWN is more than logical, but there's that maze he took to find Sera, in which case he's screwed unless he remembers the way back.

Dammit Trigger!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 12:43:35 AM
That pod isnt there anymore. How do you think Data got back to Earth? He took the pod Trigger used.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 01:53:15 AM
Who knows, he might've lied to him that there was one, and the ancients had one in the storage. Then again, not much is not known about them..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 01:57:50 AM
Gatz was possessing that pod, and supposedly died trying to hack Sera (don't really know how that works).  I guess maybe after Data cleared Elysium's gravity, Gatz transferred out of the pod and left Data free-fall to Earth?  That's the most sense I can make out of that.  It does seem pretty convoluted for Data to high-tail it out of there without him.

As for getting him back...cramming a Drache into an Orbital Elevator is the best thing I can come up with.

I always wondered why he couldnt just take another spaceship or something from Elysium. Its a damn MOON. There's BOUND to be more than one docking bay, ormeans to get to Earth from up there. I cant imagine a whole civilization of people and robots living there without any means of getting out... or any backup means.
I guess Elysium pretty much shut down when Sera was defeated.  True, she's not "dead" per say, but the System won't recognize a Mother Unit who isn't in her original shell.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 02:20:31 PM

That monkey is evil I say. He did it on purpose! HE PLANNED IT ALL ALONG. TO STRAND HIM UP THERE. After all, withholding crucial information and setting fires didnt seem to kill Rock, so he just left him i space