RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 216250

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3125 on: July 27, 2013, 05:32:09 AM
"That's not what our officer said just now!" one of the policemen said.

"According to him, this kid was going to use the same spell he used on the shapeshifting culprit!" another proclaimed, "And seeing the effects of that spell he cast, we're not taking any chances restraining him before questioning his motives!"

"You don't understand!" Hierophant protest, "The officer that called for you has a card on his back that doesn't belong to him!  I was just going to ask him to return it!"

He looks back towards where he saw the officer only to see him get into the passenger seat of the car Quickie was in.  Gritting his teeth, he tries to get up only to be forced back onto his knees by the surrounding officials.

"Let me go!  Please!  He has one of the cards that was used in this fiasco!" he pleads hysterically.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3126 on: July 27, 2013, 05:33:52 AM
A number of the officers backed off of Heirophant, but maintained a wary watch.  Other emergency crews were working to clean up scattered debris and assess the damage to the building that Mewtwo had plowed both him and Carr through.  A few of the other officers began to converse amongst themselves.

"Ain't never seen a Pokemon cause this much damage in one sitting..."

"Good thing they got it under control..."

"Its trainer needs to restrain that thing!  And that fight!  All those other Pokemon following!"

"Didn't you hear?  Those other ones were clones, and that big one said that it made them!"

"It's also stolen, you know.  They'll be checking to find its original owner, probably arrest that trainer, too."

"Well, whatever.  I'll be glad when this week's over..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3127 on: July 27, 2013, 05:38:06 AM
A number of the officers backed off of Heirophant, but maintained a wary watch.  Other emergency crews were working to clean up scattered debris and assess the damage to the building that Mewtwo had plowed both him and Carr through.  A few of the other officers began to converse amongst themselves.

"Ain't never seen a Pokemon cause this much damage in one sitting..."

"Good thing they got it under control..."

"Its trainer needs to restrain that thing!  And that fight!  All those other Pokemon following!"

"Didn't you hear?  Those other ones were clones, and that big one said that it made them!"

"It's also stolen, you know.  They'll be checking to find its original owner, probably arrest that trainer, too."

"Well, whatever.  I'll be glad when this week's over..."
Sakura sighed in exasperation and hugged Hierophant.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

Xuangzang eyed the car Quickie was in suspiciously.

N looked at the officers with worry.

"These people are blinded from the Truth so easily." He thought "This isn't good."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3128 on: July 27, 2013, 05:39:06 AM
The Yamask stopped attacking, and Taylor used a Hyper Potion on Steve to heal him from the attack. "Sorry for using you like that, buddy," she said, somewhat sadly.

"hoooooon..." Steve replied.

"You okay, Darunia?"

"PAN PAN!" he said excitedly.

"Good, good... now... what next?" she pondered aloud.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3129 on: July 27, 2013, 05:47:43 AM
With the situation under control, the Fool card leaped out of the deck and flies into Tarot Skitty's mouth, taking on its full form as he scrambles out of the building upon seeing the Hanged Man's card drifting through the area.

But no sooner had he gotten his hands on the card, Yamask suddenly appears and spews a cloud of Haze at him, obscuring his vision and creating even more distance between him and the card he had been trying to reclaim.  Tarot Skitty tries to bat off the smoke before it suddenly glowed and sucked into the Robot Master's being, giving him the ability.  By then, however, Yamask had already gotten his hands on the card and was beating a hasty retreat back towards the car James, dressed as the officer that almost got Hierophant arrested, was hiding in.

Sakura sighed in exasperation and hugged Hierophant.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

Xuangzang eyed the car Quickie was in suspiciously.

N looked at the officers with worry.

"These people are blinded from the Truth so easily." He thought "This isn't good."

Hierophant sighed a bit before looking to the car he saw the officer get into, "I'm fine, but the card...."

He trails off upon seeing Yamask flinch at his presence and turns around to flee, the Hanged Man card still in its curled mitts.

"Hey!  Wait!" he shouts as he runs off after Yamask to try and get the card back only to suddenly trip over Tarot Skitty who was also running after the Spirit Pokemon, both piling on the floor as it retreats back towards the now abandoned truck to wait until things to calm down.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3130 on: July 27, 2013, 05:52:03 AM
"Hierophant!" Sakura cried before helping him up.

Xuangzang looks towards the Yanmask and fires a Thunder Wave at it.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3131 on: July 27, 2013, 05:57:41 AM
Sitting in the back of the patrol car, Quickie let out a huff. "So, yeah, rotten day.  Rotten week, for that matter.  Rotten two weeks.  We shouldn't have left Saffron.  This whole mess started when we decided to leave Saffron.  But, it's not as if we can go back to Saffron, oh noooooo.  Team Rocket went and torched my business, raided our home, and we're on the run.  Wonderful."  She snorted again and looked out the window for a moment, then to the driver.  "Look, the sooner we get this mess cleared up, the sooner Mewtwo and I will leave, and we'll leave Kanto if we have to.  If that's what everyone wants, that's what they'll get.  That's fine."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3132 on: July 27, 2013, 06:00:37 AM
Missing out on all of the action, Dr. Wily II ran over to where the main group has gathered, in time to see Mewtwo and Quickie being taken away into separate vehicles. "WAIT!! This has all been a huge misunderstanding!! There's no need for all this!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3133 on: July 27, 2013, 06:04:02 AM
"Hierophant!" Sakura cried before helping him up.

Xuangzang looks towards the Yanmask and fires a Thunder Wave at it.

Yamask attempts to out maneuver the oncoming Thunder Wave when he saw Skarmory flying at him from ahead, thoroughly infuriated by the earlier intrusion between Danny and the Hanged Man card.

Completely out of options, it dropped the card onto the mask and used its curled hands to freeze Skarmory in place and swivel it around to shield against the oncoming Thunder Wave.  As the Armor Bird Pokemon was being electrocuted, Yamask heaves his arms forward, sending it flying toward Xuangzang while the sparks were still crawling.

While this was going on, James looks towards the driver, readjusting the shades so as not to blow his cover while this close to Quickie, "Hurry up and drive!  You don't want this fight to damage anything important, do you!?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3134 on: July 27, 2013, 06:07:53 AM
N ran towards the Car to make sure they didn't leave just yet.

"Officer please recall your Yanmask!" N shouted angrily.

"Xuangzang Thunderbolt!" Sakura shouted and pointed at the Yanmask.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3135 on: July 27, 2013, 06:13:50 AM
Joe had finally reached Route 11... Only to see that the whole fiasco was over, with Mewtwo being led away in cuffs. With mouth agape, he hid behind one of the larger trees in the Route, and peeked out to see another fiasco between a Yamask and a miniature black Dragon. Feeling the need to update Domino, Joe pulled out his repaired comlink.

"Madam! Come in! It seems that the situation has changed drastically! Mewtwo has been apprehended!!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3136 on: July 27, 2013, 06:18:21 AM
The driver nodded and got the vehicle underway. "Needed to check with the captain, first, make sure I wasn't needed out here."  Whistling as the car hit debris in the road, he headed for the station, dodging emergency crews and roadblocks.  Picking up the radio, he contacted the station. "This is Belker, I'm on my way in, over."

"Confirmed," the station manager's voice crackled over the radio. "We called in wardens from Pal Park to help us deal with the Pokemon that Kearney is bringing in.  When you get in, take its trainer to interrogation."

"Will do, over," Belker put the receiver down and focused on his driving, rounding a turn and heading for the municipal building.

Quickie fidgeted in the back seat, just wanting to get this whole thing over with.

Joe had finally reached Route 11... Only to see that the whole fiasco was over, with Mewtwo being led away in cuffs. With mouth agape, he hid behind one of the larger trees in the Route, and peeked out to see another fiasco between a Yamask and a miniature black Dragon. Feeling the need to update Domino, Joe pulled out his repaired comlink.

"Madam! Come in! It seems that the situation has changed drastically! Mewtwo has been apprehended!!"

Domino answered the comlink. "I've been following it on the police scanner, I know."  She, however, was no longer at the base, but working with her underground connections to gain access to the police station. "I'm on my way to Vermilion right now.  We'll rendezvous at the Pokemon Institute campus on Buford.  I doubt they'll be letting Mewtwo go tonight.  They'll follow procedure and keep it locked in holding until they decide what to do with it.  Gives us plenty of time."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3137 on: July 27, 2013, 06:20:44 AM
"Ugh dammit no!" N shouted in frustration.

"Don't fret yet, we can return the Yanmask to the trainer when Sakura knocks it out." Reshiram reasoned.

"....okay." N sighed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3138 on: July 27, 2013, 06:23:26 AM
Domino answered the comlink. "I've been following it on the police scanner, I know."  She, however, was no longer at the base, but working with her underground connections to gain access to the police station. "I'm on my way to Vermilion right now.  We'll rendezvous at the Pokemon Institute campus on Buford.  I doubt they'll be letting Mewtwo go tonight.  They'll follow procedure and keep it locked in holding until they decide what to do with it.  Gives us plenty of time."
"... Plenty of time? What can I do Madam?" Joe asked obliviously.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3139 on: July 27, 2013, 06:29:38 AM
"You could get to the Pokemon Institute campus on Buford and we'll rendezvous there," Domino reiterated. "Right now, we can't do anything without blowing our cover.  Let the cops take Mewtwo in.  The thing is, though, they'll need some way to handle it.  I have connections that can get me in the door, but I can work on getting you in, too.  We rendezvous first, then we'll make our move."  She paused as she slowed her car at a stoplight. "Fuchsia is the closest place right now, so they'll no doubt call in game wardens for the time being.  But, since Mewtwo is, shall we say, a 'special case,' they'll need more muscle, and that's where the Pokemon Institute comes in."  She glanced in her rear view mirror, then continued driving.  "Look, I can't talk long.  Just get to the Pokemon Institute, and ask for 'Harley.'  I'll be there shortly and we'll proceed from there."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3140 on: July 27, 2013, 06:29:53 AM
Yamask sees the car James is in drive off and quickly throws the agonized Skarmory towards Xuangzang, getting it caught in the thunderbolt along the way.  It then grabs its cheek and stretches it out, spewing a raspberry noise before zipping off after the car.

Tarot Skitty yelps as it jumps into the air and flies after Yamask, flailing its arms up and down as it tries to grab it only to miss by inches while inadvertently trailing after the car it was following.

Hierophant, unfortunately, was still struggling to get back up, the energy he drained from Carr quickly sapped from his fight with the police and inadvertent collision with Tarot Skitty.

"That was fun..." he groans as he finally manages to stagger to his feet and raises his staff over his head, "Drop of Kindness."

The orb emits a watery glow as a drop of water falls onto him and washes him in an array of sparkles, relieving the amount of pain that was riddling his body.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3141 on: July 27, 2013, 06:37:09 AM
"Dammit..." Xuangzang tsk'd and flew to Sakura.

"Geez what the hell is going on." Sakura sighed.

"I don't like this, that man doesn't seem trustworthy." N noted.

"Didn't that Team Rocket member who was with that lady you slap have a Yanmask?" Xuangzang asked.

"....Crap." Sakura facepalmed "That's just [tornado fang]ing great!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3142 on: July 27, 2013, 06:40:25 AM
"I hate to say this, but I think that police officer might be one of the trio in disguise," Hierophant sighs, "He was quick to get me arrested for simply asking for the card back, and so far, the trio were the only ones who knew how they worked before Carr showed up and tried to use them to his own greed.  Which means not only are the cards in danger, so's Quickie and Mewtwo."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3143 on: July 27, 2013, 06:42:38 AM
"I hate to say this, but I think that police officer might be one of the trio in disguise," Hierophant sighs, "He was quick to get me arrested for simply asking for the card back, and so far, the trio were the only ones who knew how they worked before Carr showed up and tried to use them to his own greed.  Which means not only are the cards in danger, so's Quickie and Mewtwo."
"Dammit!" Sakura shouted "we need to go now!"

She and N quickly released their Aerodactyl and Archeops respectively.

"Hierophant you ride with me!" Sakura ordered.

"Taylor come on!" N shouted to her.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3144 on: July 27, 2013, 06:43:30 AM
"You could get to the Pokemon Institute campus on Buford and we'll rendezvous there," Domino reiterated. "Right now, we can't do anything without blowing our cover.  Let the cops take Mewtwo in.  The thing is, though, they'll need some way to handle it.  I have connections that can get me in the door, but I can work on getting you in, too.  We rendezvous first, then we'll make our move."  She paused as she slowed her car at a stoplight. "Fuchsia is the closest place right now, so they'll no doubt call in game wardens for the time being.  But, since Mewtwo is, shall we say, a 'special case,' they'll need more muscle, and that's where the Pokemon Institute comes in."  She glanced in her rear view mirror, then continued driving.  "Look, I can't talk long.  Just get to the Pokemon Institute, and ask for 'Harley.'  I'll be there shortly and we'll proceed from there."
"Roger! Over and out!" Joe removed his comlink, and began to skate again, trying his best to avoid the bunch of meddling twerps. Next stop, the Pokemon Institute... And Harley.

(OK, I have to head out... Please zombie Joe if needed. Dr. Wily II can stay in place. XD Also... It's not that Cacturne Harley right? XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3145 on: July 27, 2013, 06:44:30 AM
(Doesn't he have a Fearow?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3146 on: July 27, 2013, 06:48:09 AM
"Not yet," Hierophant said, "I have to get Excalibur and Genbu.  Their still in the Pokemon Center, getting treated.  I'll catch up if Nurse Joy insists he needs to stay for any further treatment."

He then runs for the Pokemon Center to console with Nurse Joy.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3147 on: July 27, 2013, 06:49:45 AM
"Okay I understand, be careful." Sakura nodded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3148 on: July 27, 2013, 06:59:44 AM
In the back of the other police car, Mewtwo shifted around, trying to make room for himself.  There wasn't much leg room, and his tail was bent at an awkward angle, and having his arms restrained behind his back and attached to the seat belt was not helping matters.  Overall, it was a rather cramped and miserable ride, and the car was clearly not designed for beings of a taller stature, human or otherwise.  He snorted and looked out the window at the passing scenery.

The driver, an officer named Kearney, had not said a word to him throughout the trip, and neither had his partner, whose name Mewtwo did not catch.  The two officers, however, maintained an almost constant radio contact with the station, trying to determine exactly where they would be taking him when they got there.  It wasn't as if Pokemon were regularly arrested, so this was clearly lacking in any well-defined protocol.  From what he heard over the garbled radio static, they were calling in wardens from Fuchsia, and then proceeding from there.

Mewtwo shifted again, trying to stretch his cramping legs, only to kick the back of the seat in front of him.  Kearney didn't even look at him as he grunted out a command to "quitcher kicking."  Finally managing to twist his body around enough to give his tail some room, Mewtwo let out a snort and glanced out the rear windshield.  He was forced to leave his clones behind, unprotected, and without any valid explanation as to what had transpired.  He was told that they were safe, and that the others would deal with them, but he wanted to make sure of that himself.  They deserved an explanation.  They deserved an apology.

In the driver's seat, Kearney got on the radio again. "We're pulling in, where you want us to take it, over."

"Back entrance, take it directly to holding," the station manager's voice crackled over. "The wardens are here, ready to wrangle it.  We've cleared out the Quiet Room, so we can hold it in there.  Don't want it around any other inmates, and we can't transfer anyone to County lockup right away."

"Gotcha, over and out," Kearney put down the receiver and pulled around to the back, stopping the car and finally looking back and addressing Mewtwo. "Don't move.  You stay there until we tell you to move.  You've caused a lot of trouble, so don't make it any worse.  Capische?"

Mewtwo nodded slowly, remaining silent, his focus still on the clones that he left behind. 

After a moment, two wardens came out and Kearney got out of the car and opened the back door, motioning for Mewtwo to move forward. "Let's go."

Doing as he was told, Mewtwo slid across the back seat and waited until his cuffs were released from the seat belt, then stood.  He was immediately flanked by the wardens, who led him inside.  The walk to the holding cell was short, and he was met with cautious stares, until he was shoved into a small, bare room, and the door was shut and locked.  Retreating to a corner, Mewtwo crouched down in it, silent and thinking about how he got into this mess.

"Roger! Over and out!" Joe removed his comlink, and began to skate again, trying his best to avoid the bunch of meddling twerps. Next stop, the Pokemon Institute... And Harley.

(OK, I have to head out... Please zombie Joe if needed. Dr. Wily II can stay in place. XD Also... It's not that Cacturne Harley right? XD)

(Harley Quinn, actually. XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3149 on: July 27, 2013, 07:23:23 AM
(Oops. XD)

Dr. Wily II watched as the group got ready to chase after the police vehicles. He turned back, and looked at the cloned Pokemon who were still coming to grips about their leader and the actions they did under a fake. He turned back to the group, and said... "You go on ahead, all these Pokemon need someone to tend to them. Given mu connection to Mewtwo, they might listen to what I have to say."