RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 216248

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1825 on: June 23, 2013, 01:40:47 AM
"I see, I hope they can help somehow." Sakura stated.

"You know things don't happen the way you want them." Xuangzang muttered under his breath soft enough that no one heard him.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1826 on: June 23, 2013, 03:31:16 AM
Hierophant flinched nervously as the barley visible basket of the hot air balloon drifts into the vicinity of the town.

"There's that trio again!" one of the remaining townsfolk shouts.

"Haven't they learned their lesson the last time they tried to steal our Pokemon!?"

"Let's chase them out!"

Some pulled out their Pokeballs while others grabbed sticks and stones from wherever they could grab and prepared to throw them at the trio.  Jessie, back at the front of the basket, cackles maniacally while pressing the back of her hand against her cheek.

"Oh, this'll be too easy!  You all just became my first guinea pigs!"

She then thrusts her hands out in front of her, "STOP!"

Almost half the town flashed an inverted hue, causing all of the haphazard projectiles and Pokeballs to stop in their tracks and everyone not inside their homes or the Pokemon Center froze in place, only being able to see and think.

"Hey!  What's going on!?" the trainers inside the Pokemon Center shout as they ran to the doors, "Why's everything floating!"

"Some kind of powerful Pokemon!?" another proclaims.

Chariot, quickly recognizing the kind of spell being cast, shoots a glare towards Hierophant, who exasperatedly throws his hands up in defense, "I swear, I made sure they were still in the bag when those Team Rocket members tried to steal it from me!"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1827 on: June 23, 2013, 04:45:24 AM
Quickie's gaze was fixed on the balloon overhead.  Looks like they're up to one of their schemes...  If Pyro can move, if he can disable them... perhaps we can get a hold of them...

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1828 on: June 23, 2013, 05:03:05 AM
"Ah, ah, ah!" Pyro said as he wagged his finger at the trio and moonwalked on the pavement, "You didn't say 'Simon says.'"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1829 on: June 23, 2013, 05:05:09 AM
Even though she was essentially frozen in place, Quickie concentrated.  Mewtwo had managed to teach her a few tricks, though it required a lot of effort, and she found herself having to essentially scream the same thing over and over again.  But, whatever works.  Pyro!  Disable them!  Pyro!  Disable them!  Pyro!  Disable them!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1830 on: June 23, 2013, 05:09:49 AM
Jessie frowns as she turns her glare towards James and Meowth, who were unaffected by the Stop spell due to standing on the other end of the basket where her gaze won't reach them, "Which one of you just said that!?  You trying to spoil our plans this early in production!?"

"What're you talking about," James proclaims, "I didn't say anything!"

"Me neither!" Meowth yelps.

Jessie's frown tightens to the point of casting shadows before turning her attention back towards the frozen side of the field, "Whatever!  What's done is done, and all that's left is to get all the pokeballs that are in the air."

She then turns her glare back towards James, "Why don't you make yourself useful and lower me to the ground.  I want this entire town to know exactly how much we've changed since we last came here."

James sighs in defeat as he holds his hand towards her, causing a white outline to surround her.  Maneuvering his hand around, he effortlessly lifts Jessie out of the basket and down towards the dirt-covered ground.  She then begins to meander around each pokeball, plucking them out of the air and sticking them into a bag she picked up from the basket.

"Just lick picking cherries from a bush," she giggles happily.  She doesn't seem to realize Pyro was unaffected by her spell.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1831 on: June 23, 2013, 05:22:15 AM
Pyro appeared behind them from seemingly nowhere, "Simon says... it's Thriller night!"

Jawbreaker took a bite of the stereo that played music Michael Jackson's "Thriller." When the trio spun around, they found Pyro along with Mr. Spook, Memphis, and Loki (to say nothing about the two dozen or so townsfolk now decked in zombie make up) playing out a very familiar scene.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1832 on: June 23, 2013, 05:25:35 AM
"Why are these people dancing?" Xuangzang asked.

"I don't know but I can't say this isn't hilarious." Sakura shrugged.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Xuangzang asked.

"Meh let's wait a bit."  Said Sakura.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1833 on: June 23, 2013, 05:28:42 AM
Quickie just watched, still frozen, and her legs were beginning to cramp.  She refocused her concentration, this time on her limbs.  If she could move one, she could break free.  She just had to concentrate.  Focus on something small... a thumb.  Her right thumb.  Focus on her right thumb... and move it... Just move your thumb...  Doesn't have to be a lot, just move your thumb...  Wiggle your thumb...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1834 on: June 23, 2013, 05:31:05 AM
(I thought the spell didn't affect the center.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1835 on: June 23, 2013, 05:31:55 AM
(Quickie was outside.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1836 on: June 23, 2013, 05:34:38 AM
(Oh okay, I don't know where Sakura was so yeah.  I don't want to get involved because I did too much spotlight stealing.)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1837 on: June 23, 2013, 05:51:21 AM
She couldn't believe it. There was no way. Had Mewtwo tapped into her deepest memories or was he showing her a false one? Something made her feel that at least the request to help was from her mother. It was so much to take in at one time. Ahrzayl looked to Domino at the glass then back to Mewtwo and the doctor. She could have easily told her what she overheard but it seemed so wrong. All of this did. Ahrzayl decided that she'd find her own answers from this point on. The wool that was Team Rocket would no longer block her sight.

"Yeah, we'll be right there, ma'am." Ahrzayl said after Wily.

Ahrzayl turned and looked to the spot next to Mewtwo. They were all still connected by the same psychic link so she able to know Froslynn was there with them.

"You heard the doctor. You need to go with them and execute the plan they have. But first, get to the hanger as quick as you can and get Julia and Steiner onto the ship. Only them and tell them to ready it for a test flight. We'll need a way out of here. As for me, I'll go with Wily and Mewtwo and await your signal. Wily, Mewtwo, you've got that? After we're finished, there'll be only a short window of time to escape before the elite block us off." Ahrzayl explained.

She stood, her pirate captain hat falling to the floor. Her long pink hair flowed down to the small of her back. The look in her eyes had changed. Her career as a Rocket captain was drawing to a close.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1838 on: June 23, 2013, 05:58:58 AM
Pyro appeared behind them from seemingly nowhere, "Simon says... it's Thriller night!"

Jawbreaker took a bite of the stereo that played music Michael Jackson's "Thriller." When the trio spun around, they found Pyro along with Mr. Spook, Memphis, and Loki (to say nothing about the two dozen or so townsfolk now decked in zombie make up) playing out a very familiar scene.

Jessie just about spouted an erupting volcano on her head, "Ooooooooo, how dare you not be affected by my time-altering abilities!"

She threw her hand towards the dancing zombie-dressed mob, "STOP!"

James and Meowth immediately ducked below the basket as another inverted flash surrounds the group, causing them to stop in their tracks.

Quickie just watched, still frozen, and her legs were beginning to cramp.  She refocused her concentration, this time on her limbs.  If she could move one, she could break free.  She just had to concentrate.  Focus on something small... a thumb.  Her right thumb.  Focus on her right thumb... and move it... Just move your thumb...  Doesn't have to be a lot, just move your thumb...  Wiggle your thumb...

While this was going on, Hierophant poked his head out the door and pointed his staff towards Quickie, "Esuna!"

The orb on his staff glowed as it dispersed and twirled around Quickie, allowing her to move normally.  Unfortunately, Jessie saw the flash and turns her head to see him attempt to say something.

"Wel, well!  If it isn't the magical brat who refused to share his powers with the rest of Team Rocket!" she chortles before pointing her hand towards Hierophant and Quickie, "Now I'll make you regret hogging all the power for yourself!"

Hierophant grits his teeth as he points his staff towards Jessie, "Miracle Beam!"

The orb glows brightly, causing a burst of white lightning to surround her as she lets out a rattled yelp before falling onto her back, slightly dazed.

Before he could focus on the rest of the town, Meowth suddenly drops in front of him, a gleam in his eyes.

"Now its time to put my abilities to the test!" he snickers while bringing his claws out in preparation for giving Hierophant a good, painful scratch.

"Thunder Fang, Excalibur!" Chariot shouts while pointing towards Meowth.

Excalibur suddenly bounds over Hierophant, landing behind Meowth and biting down on his claw-protruding paw, sending a surge of electricity towards him.  Meowth immediately jumps and spreads his remaining limbs out while shouting in pain...only to suddenly grin sinisterly.

"Gotcha...." he snickers.

Before either could figure out what, a human-sounding cat screech rang in their ears as the electricity trailed off Meowth's body and into the card on his back, causing a yellow glow to outline his being.  Meowth smirks deviously before leaping towards Excalibur, his fangs sparking with electricity.

"Let me show you a real bite!"

He clamps his sparking fangs on Excalibur's ears, causing a flood of electricity to surround his body as he yowls in pain while struggling to shake the seemingly unorthodox Pokemon off him.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1839 on: June 23, 2013, 06:03:40 AM
As for James, Mr. Spook appeared before him bearing a malevolent grin. He opened his mouth to roll out his elongated tongue that dripped with ectoplasm, which he used to lick James on the face.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1840 on: June 23, 2013, 06:05:01 AM
"And they just stopped." Sakura stated dryly.

"Yes and I don't think we'd be able to do much." Xuangzang remarked.

"I agree with that, they seem to have some crazy magic like Hierophant there." Sakura observed "I think the only way we could possibly deal with that is if we had a Celebi here."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1841 on: June 23, 2013, 06:07:35 AM
Pyro danced around a dazed Jesse and shook his head, "You're really bad at this game, aren't you?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1842 on: June 23, 2013, 06:10:56 AM
She couldn't believe it. There was no way. Had Mewtwo tapped into her deepest memories or was he showing her a false one? Something made her feel that at least the request to help was from her mother. It was so much to take in at one time. Ahrzayl looked to Domino at the glass then back to Mewtwo and the doctor. She could have easily told her what she overheard but it seemed so wrong. All of this did. Ahrzayl decided that she'd find her own answers from this point on. The wool that was Team Rocket would no longer block her sight.

"Yeah, we'll be right there, ma'am." Ahrzayl said after Wily.

Ahrzayl turned and looked to the spot next to Mewtwo. They were all still connected by the same psychic link so she able to know Froslynn was there with them.

"You heard the doctor. You need to go with them and execute the plan they have. But first, get to the hanger as quick as you can and get Julia and Steiner onto the ship. Only them and tell them to ready it for a test flight. We'll need a way out of here. As for me, I'll go with Wily and Mewtwo and await your signal. Wily, Mewtwo, you've got that? After we're finished, there'll be only a short window of time to escape before the elite block us off." Ahrzayl explained.

She stood, her pirate captain hat falling to the floor. Her long pink hair flowed down to the small of her back. The look in her eyes had changed. Her career as a Rocket captain was drawing to a close.

Mewtwo nodded to Ahrzayl as he and Wily made their way down the hall and toward the lab, Domino following close behind, flanked by her guards.  Ahead of them, he could see two scientists whom he did not recognize--must be new hires--standing outside of the door.

One of the scientists, Jonas approached.  "Okay, you ready?"  He clapped his hands together and looked to Wily.  "We just need to put in an IV to inject the contrast dye, won't hurt too much.  Then, once it's scanned, Yeung wants to get the EEG out of the way, then you can take it back for the night.  If possible, we could set it up for an overnight study."  He looked to Mewtwo, then to Wily. "So, where's the best spot for the IV?  Arm?  Neck?"

Mewtwo bristled, though he did not understand exactly what Jonas was talking about, as he was confused by the terminology.  He understood, however, that they wanted to study him.

Jessie just about spouted an erupting volcano on her head, "Ooooooooo, how dare you not be affected by my time-altering abilities!"

She threw her hand towards the dancing zombie-dressed mob, "STOP!"

James and Meowth immediately ducked below the basket as another inverted flash surrounds the group, causing them to stop in their tracks.

While this was going on, Hierophant poked his head out the door and pointed his staff towards Quickie, "Esuna!"

The orb on his staff glowed as it dispersed and twirled around Quickie, allowing her to move normally.  Unfortunately, Jessie saw the flash and turns her head to see him attempt to say something.

"Wel, well!  If it isn't the magical brat who refused to share his powers with the rest of Team Rocket!" she chortles before pointing her hand towards Hierophant and Quickie, "Now I'll make you regret hogging all the power for yourself!"

Hierophant grits his teeth as he points his staff towards Jessie, "Miracle Beam!"

The orb glows brightly, causing a burst of white lightning to surround her as she lets out a rattled yelp before falling onto her back, slightly dazed.

Before he could focus on the rest of the town, Meowth suddenly drops in front of him, a gleam in his eyes.

"Now its time to put my abilities to the test!" he snickers while bringing his claws out in preparation for giving Hierophant a good, painful scratch.

"Thunder Fang, Excalibur!" Chariot shouts while pointing towards Meowth.

Excalibur suddenly bounds over Hierophant, landing behind Meowth and biting down on his claw-protruding paw, sending a surge of electricity towards him.  Meowth immediately jumps and spreads his remaining limbs out while shouting in pain...only to suddenly grin sinisterly.

"Gotcha...." he snickers.

Before either could figure out what, a human-sounding cat screech rang in their ears as the electricity trailed off Meowth's body and into the card on his back, causing a yellow glow to outline his being.  Meowth smirks deviously before leaping towards Excalibur, his fangs sparking with electricity.

"Let me show you a real bite!"

He clamps his sparking fangs on Excalibur's ears, causing a flood of electricity to surround his body as he yowls in pain while struggling to shake the seemingly unorthodox Pokemon off him.

Quickie shook off the spell and spun about on her heel, to see Meowth attacking.  "Hey!  Meowth!  Over here!"  She quickly fumbled through her backpack, digging through her supplies, before she pulled out a bag with a shredded green substance inside, and an image of a very content Meowth on the package.  "Lookie what I goooooot!"  She waved the bag in the air.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1843 on: June 23, 2013, 06:14:57 AM
"I wonder when she got that Meowth nip." Sakura pondered.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1844 on: June 23, 2013, 06:18:59 AM
Quickie smirked to herself at Mewtwo's secret vice.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1845 on: June 23, 2013, 06:22:11 AM
Mewtwo nodded to Ahrzayl as he and Wily made their way down the hall and toward the lab, Domino following close behind, flanked by her guards.  Ahead of them, he could see two scientists whom he did not recognize--must be new hires--standing outside of the door.

One of the scientists, Jonas approached.  "Okay, you ready?"  He clapped his hands together and looked to Wily.  "We just need to put in an IV to inject the contrast dye, won't hurt too much.  Then, once it's scanned, Yeung wants to get the EEG out of the way, then you can take it back for the night.  If possible, we could set it up for an overnight study."  He looked to Mewtwo, then to Wily. "So, where's the best spot for the IV?  Arm?  Neck?"

Mewtwo bristled, though he did not understand exactly what Jonas was talking about, as he was confused by the terminology.  He understood, however, that they wanted to study him.

"I think it'll be best if I did the IV on Mewtwo, he's still a bit antsy from the previous drugs. As for the overnight study, I believe it would be best to do it after Mewtwo gets some proper rest, else the readings would be too lop-sided." Dr. Wily II stated. Turning to face Ahrzayl, he concentrated the following mental sentences.

"OK, as for Froslass, as mentioned previously, I would need her to use Toxic. Why Toxic... You saw how sterile the lab when the Alakazam was kept. Any contamination would render it compromised. And the effects will be permanent, given the state the Alakazam is in. From what I saw in the lab, besides the decontamination chamber, there wasn't any other measures to keep the lab sterile. So... Given I can't see Froslass at the moment, she would be able to enter the lab without anyone noticing... So... Take this." Dr. Wily II discreetly handed Ahrzayl the keycard to Alakazam's lab. "Give this to Froslass."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1846 on: June 23, 2013, 06:29:31 AM
As for James, Mr. Spook appeared before him bearing a malevolent grin. He opened his mouth to roll out his elongated tongue that dripped with ectoplasm, which he used to lick James on the face.

James squeals an almost unmanly yelp as he falls onto his back, trembling in paralyzed agony, "Oh the humanity....  Why couldn't I have a more fitting card to control...."

Pyro danced around a dazed Jesse and shook his head, "You're really bad at this game, aren't you?"

Jessie, meanwhile, immediately snaps out of her gaze as she glares at Pyro prancing around her, "Why you...!"

She jumps to her feet and lobs her Pokeball towards him, "Seviper!  Put that brat in his place!"

Once released, Seviper hisses and springs towards Pyro, intending to wrap him in its slithering body and squeeze him to submission.

Quickie shook off the spell and spun about on her heel, to see Meowth attacking.  "Hey!  Meowth!  Over here!"  She quickly fumbled through her backpack, digging through her supplies, before she pulled out a bag with a shredded green substance inside, and an image of a very content Meowth on the package.  "Lookie what I goooooot!"  She waved the bag in the air.

Hearing the sound of rattling paper, Meowth eyes the source to see Quickie holding a bag of what appears to be Meowth chow.

"FOOD!" he yowls before letting go of Excalibur, allowing him to fall, slightly dazed to the floor while springing towards the outstretched meal, his fangs still sparking from still activating Thunder Fang.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1847 on: June 23, 2013, 06:34:18 AM
Quickie tossed the bag into the air toward Meowth.  "I have more where that came from!  Meowth-nip, too!"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1848 on: June 23, 2013, 06:45:16 AM
Seviper would have wrapped around Pyro had the immortal trainer not swapped himself out for Jesse, who took the brunt of her own Pokemon's attack. Pyro snapped his fingers at Memphis and shook his head again.

"Maybe you need someone to tell you how to play the game," he said, "I say 'Simon says' something and you do it. Memphis, Simon says, Hydro Pump!"

"POL!" the Empoleon then took a deep breath and fired a massive jet of water at Jesse and Seviper from its beak.

As for poor James, Jawbreaker plodded towards him with his mouth agape and a hungry stare in his eyes.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1849 on: June 23, 2013, 07:01:34 AM
James squeals again as he throws his hands towards him, "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Jawbreaker suddenly glowed as his entire being was sent flying out of the basket.

Jessie threw Seviper to the side, her once pretty face now horribly disfigured with overblown anger.

"Very well then....  If you're so inclined to play games...." She points her hand towards the oncoming Hydro Pump, "Simon says STOP!"

The Hydro Pump screeches to a halt a few inches from her.  She then meanders over to Meowth, who seemed to be too busy tossing and munching on the nips he grabbed from Quickie, Garfield-style, and kicks him straight towards the stalled water projectile.

"Quit scarfing like a Swinub and do your job!"

Meowth lands just a few inches from the Hydro Pump, staggering to his feet and struggling to get the back off him as it had engulfed his large, oval head.

While Jessie was in the middle of fuming over Meowth's lack of contribution, Hierophant slips part way behind her and rips the card off her back, causing her to yelp in surprise as the halting effects she created outside to wear off.  Pokeballs left dangling in the air fell to the ground and opened up, releasing every Pokemon concealed inside, who faced Jessie with intentions of giving her more than a good licking, while the Hydro Pump continued its trajectory towards Meowth, slamming into him as another human-like cat yowl echoes throughout the town, drawing all the water towards it and causing him to glow blue.

Jessie snarls in aggravation as she grabs the card before Hierophant has a chance to run away from her, "Oh no you don't!  That card belongs to me!  And if you don't want to feel anymore of our wrath, you'll give me the rest of the cards you have stashed in your bag!"