VixyNyan · 13409

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
on: March 25, 2010, 02:07:35 PM
The original soundtrack for Rockman 10 is finally out.

There are so many things that comes with the package. Let's take a closer look.

Closer Look series:
- Rockman 10 Image Soundtrack
- Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero Mythos

(click)
The cover of the booklet tells us who is behind the design and packaging of the soundtrack itself, including the III Sound Create Unit, Official Illustrator Keisuke Mizuno and Guest Illustrator Shigeto Ikehara.

(click)
Flipping to the first page, we can see the full tracklist for the soundtrack. All the music has been composed by the III Sound Create Unit, except for a few select tracks. Here's a list of the guest composers.

08 GAME START by Manami Matsumae
09 KING OF BLADES (BLADE MAN STAGE) by Akari Kaida
10 POLLUTED PUMP (PUMP MAN STAGE) by Yuko Takehara
11 DESERT COMMANDO (COMMANDO MAN STAGE) by Minae Ojalin Fujii
12 ABSOLUTE CHILL (CHILL MAN STAGE) by Shusaku Uchiyama
13 CYBERSHEEP'S DREAM (SHEEP MAN STAGE) by Mari Yamaguchi
14 FIREBALL STRIKE (STRIKE MAN STAGE) by Makoto Tomazawa
15 NITRO RIDER (NITRO MAN STAGE) by Manami Matsumae
16 SOLAR INFERNO (SOLAR MAN STAGE) by Yasuaki Bunbun Fujita
18 STAGE CLEAR by Takashi Tateishi

The DLC music tracks are close to the end of the list, and Forte's Shop theme is shown here too. All the tracks right after track 16 were spoiler tracks, until either you beat the game and gained more info about DLC. And so, we knew that Wily was behind everything (again). And most of you were right: You could see a bit of Forte's helmet on those preview scans on the official site. Now you can see the heroes more clearly.

Flip to the next pages, you can see a summary of the Intro story for the game, and full body drawings of Blues, Rockman and Forte (who does the awesome hand gesture we know and love). If you look closely on the right side, you can see the heroic image of the game's Title Screen, and next to Blues, you can see Forte (Hm...). On the same pages, we can see commentary from Sound Producer & Designer Ippo Yamada, Game Producer Hironobu Takeshita and Game Director Hayato Tsuru, including their past work.

(click)
Flipping the pages some more, we reach the Boss Gallery, where all 8 robot masters shows up, along with background image of their stages, and details about the robot masters and their weapons. Fun to note that the moment the soundtrack list was first announced a couple of weeks back, the robot numbers were easy to figure out.

(click)
On the last pages of the booklet, there's a guest drawing from Shigeto Ikehara and commentary as well, telling us to "Have a Good Fun!". The last page details the main 3 composers of the III Sound Create Unit, and a little back story about them.

(click)
The back cover of the soundtrack package shows the Famicom cover for the game, along with a small tracklist. When turning that cover around, we can see a big pixelated globe.

(click)
The CD for the soundtrack shines brightly, along with a mix of orange and black colors stretched across it. The sprites for the robot masters are here too, with the first 4 on the top, and the last 4 on the bottom.

(click)
Inside the booklet, there was a extra paper sheet flying out of it. This shows a list of Inti Creates' past Rockman soundtracks, with a little commentary and different header for each of them. The 4 Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero soundtracks and the ZX & ZXA Tunes on one side, and ZX Gigamix, Rockman 9 Original & Arrange soundtrack and Chiptuned Rockman on the other side.

(click)
The spinecard on the outer side of the soundtrack package has detailed info about the soundtrack, as well as a list of the last 5 soundtracks that Inti Creates has published. When we turn the spinecard around, we're in for a surprise...!

(click)

That's all about the booklet and other things about the soundtrack.
If you can afford it, please buy the soundtrack from any store available, including CD Japan.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Hiryu

• Capcom's Favorite futuristic ninja
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 04:46:09 PM
Nice scans, Vixy. I don't recognize any of the composers though. Did any of them work on any significant games?

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 04:47:30 PM
Previous Mega Man titles.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 10:01:19 PM
I will definitely be buying this!

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 11:15:11 PM
What if i don't feel like buying it?  [eyebrow]
Has anyone ripped it?

Steam       Youtube

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 11:25:38 PM
I will definitely be buying this!

I'll stick with the download I have of the OST.

What if i don't feel like buying it?  [eyebrow]
Has anyone ripped it?

You suck at finding [parasitic bomb]. |:

Offline commandycan

• TV Troper
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 11:27:14 PM
LOL, Special Stage 2 is called "Get the Punk Out"? Can't say the name fits the theme, but it's still kind of funny.

Gonna have to work for some more cash before I go off and import this one, but I know I'll get it eventually.

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 02:13:06 AM
You suck at finding [parasitic bomb]. |:
That's why i can't finish The [tornado fang]ing Legend Of Zelda.

Posted on: March 25, 2010, 23:52:21
Where's a download link? I only have the ripped soundtrack

Steam       Youtube

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 02:59:50 AM
I'll be waiting for that Image Soundtrack to be available on CDJapan, hope it turns out good.

Offline SUIKA

• Robot Master
  • It's a good thing I exist.
    • View Profile
    • IDC
Reply #9 on: March 27, 2010, 02:48:46 AM
Do we know if the Inti Special CD will be in stock somewhere, somehow, soon? Y'know, the one from e-Capcom. I wanna' buy that too.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 06:49:54 PM
Hey, thanks for this, Vixy. Without the scans, I wouldn't have been able to make this:

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 04:11:48 AM
Why would you have wanted to make that?

Offline dragontamer272

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 08:53:22 PM
But one thing though... can Japanese CDs play on North American CD Players and or Computers? Besides one time I've heard that DVDs has that big deal because of the regional lockout system.

Also, I know kinda cheesy, but on the Illustration... Dr. Light almost reminds me of Santa. Ah never mind. Also, Proto Man has too much of a Zero look to him in there.

Visit my art gallery at deviantart today. http://dragontamer272.deviantart.com/

Yes, I am now one of those so-called "Bronies".

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 09:19:18 PM
Music CDs can play on any CD player just fine. They don't have region locks. ^^;

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 11:43:13 PM
Yeah, CDs are just fine, it's DVD movies and such that have region locks. (not that you can't get around that kinda stuff with the right software. I've got a PAL region DVD and I can play it just fine.)

Offline marshmallow man

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 06:06:42 AM
Because it hasn't been said enough yet in this topic: Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU VIXY!