Ugh, not so good
2 (33.3%)
AGHTERRIBLEDIEFFFFFFF
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
on: November 09, 2008, 08:11:01 PM
I'm putting up my own stuff again, for you all to enjoy/laugh at/criticize/judge/etc. Damn server issues...

First up is a battle graphic for Jack, the main hero of an RPG Maker XP game i'm making: Dreams of the Abyss (working title). On this work you'll see my drawn image next to the original graphic. Personally, I think it's decent, except for the metal thing on his shirt; I think that was part of the belt. >_>;;

EDIT: Changed the outlines, and made the metal piece go down to the belt.

Next is good ol' Masaru, and most should be able to remember this image. I made it by emulating a drawing anime guide over on Newgrounds. Also take note of the befuddled Sigma in the background.  :D

Posted on: November 08, 2008, 07:57:35 PM
Posted in the desktop thread, I tried to give Rikoh a sort of colored in look, but I feel that I failed in this attempt. Should I just give him normal colors, maybe a bit of shading?

EDIT: I changed it around, gave it more detail. Rikoh also looks more natural, like he's a paper cutout. ^_^

Posted on: November 09, 2008, 01:56:28 AM
I was bored, so I made a quick comic (left to right, top to bottom). Now, the first thing to note; i've never watched Star Trek, thus the inaccuracies in this comic; it's for shits and giggles.

Also, when will the double post feature be back online?

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 10:51:07 PM
What an evil looking federation ship there!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 05:19:48 AM
Alright, I made a simple full-body image for Masaru, but i'm not sure if I like it, so it's subject to change:

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 05:27:57 AM
Lol Ark.
also,what do you use to draw?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 04:18:14 AM
MS Paint (the crappy one), and my mouse.  :)

Posted on: November 10, 2008, 01:34:23 PM
Rikoh escaping Area 51 >>;; -

Posted on: November 12, 2008, 05:00:52 AM
Ugh, I attempted to alter my previous Masaru design into an appropriate biomerge look for when he does so with Model Z. However, it looks like a failed recolor.  :|

Posted on: November 13, 2008, 12:49:42 AM
Here's a new game mock-up I made in about an hour. The theme's sci-fi horror, and you'll notice Rikoh's left arm (that's a back-view  -_- ) is metallic. One can say Dead Space and Dark Sector (DS & DS?  ??? ) inspired this one. Got quite a plot thought out, too; if only I could actually make it...  X(

EDIT: Fixed this one up, gave it a bit more detail and gore, including a little hand turning metallic like Rikoh's arm. I also gave Rikoh a bigger left arm altogether, so it wasn't completely out of proportion. >_>;;

Posted on: November 15, 2008, 12:23:18 AM
I need to fix this topic up or something. Anywho, here's two original Pokemon characters I came up with while listening to the original themes on YouTube. Despite their color affiliation, though, I decided to give them Pokemon that don't match. The Pokemon and the logo aren't mine; just the characters I made.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 04:41:21 AM
Nice, your art has a certain flavor to it. Like Chocolate Chip, or Strawberry, Its a good flavor.  ;)

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 07:04:16 AM
Way past Halloween, I know, but I decided to make something creepy. After all, it's boring being sick from school. I present you, a batshit-crazy Rikoh:

Posted on: November 20, 2008, 09:09:45 PM
Boredom and sickness makes you depressed. This is another (crappy) example of how so.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 07:14:43 AM
MS Paint (the crappy one), and my mouse.  :)
MSPaint isn't crappy.

Why do people say that?

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 03:44:05 AM
MSPaint isn't crappy.

Why do people say that?

I just said that to identify it. Used right, anything can be effective. I just said that to point out the, er, 'type' everyone refers to it as.

Posted on: November 21, 2008, 07:17:41 AM
Added a poll if you wanna grade my works for the heck of it.  -u-'

Posted on: November 21, 2008, 08:32:21 PM
A little comic using Ash the Mongoose and Bigfoot sprites from the Mystical Forest Zone. I might continue this, but i'm hardly concentrating on anything right anymore...

#1 - Intro, please?

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 04:04:31 AM
Heh, nice way to give that mongoose an alternate name, good use of sprites too.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 11:55:16 PM
My last post before I log off for tonight; the comic, if continued, takes place in the Sonic game series universe, so characters like Ash the Mongoose don't, and for say won't exist here. Since I can't alter Sonic 3 style sprites worth a crap, though, any characters from the comic universe that I use in the comic will more than likely have different names and personalities.

A major reason for this is that I never really read the comics (only one, really), so I only have my knowledge of the games to go by. Anywho, i'll try to make the next one tomorrow.

Posted on: November 23, 2008, 09:52:09 AM
This is sort of a spriting test; a sheet for Masaru, minus his cloak. It seems too stiff to me, and I need actual movement animations, but I think it fits his "no [parasitic bomb]" attitude.

Posted on: November 24, 2008, 02:48:32 AM
I made a 8-bit style sheet of Rikoh in about an hour last night, and then took ten minutes out of my morning to add some little touches. The head and gun-holding styles were based off Cave Story's unique look. Also, he looks like he's missing an arm; see those hands holding the guns under the title? Just pull them over to replace the missing arm.

Posted on: November 28, 2008, 11:12:23 AM
Spent some time today making this; enjoy this promotional pic for Rikoh and Masaru!

Posted on: December 03, 2008, 10:00:12 PM
Oi, lots of love for the Double Post feature.  -u-' Anywho, here's an interesting mock-up I decided to make just for the heck of it:

Posted on: December 06, 2008, 07:04:54 PM
Whipped this up in about 20 minutes, give or take. I decided to do a Christmas-related work like everyone else, so I hope you like!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND TO ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  >U<

Posted on: December 24, 2008, 05:06:53 PM
Alright, this is LONG since overdue, but I decided, "what the hell," and made this in about 20 minutes last night.  '>.>

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 11:26:50 AM
It is full of insanity. I like it. :)

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 12:02:45 PM
Topic Revival, for crappy and amateur justice. Here's a random comic I made in half an hour, in manga-style of reading (right to left):

And basic Persona 3 style eyes: