The Gonzo has art.

The Great Gonzo · 776994

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #700 on: June 17, 2009, 08:13:38 AM
YOU DREW A SHEPARD AND NO SIGN OF PIANOCHAN?

FOR GOD'S SAKE, PIANOCHAN IS A SHEEP.

just kidding. i like your bg coloring. is that oekaki?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #701 on: June 17, 2009, 10:00:26 PM
Photoshop Elements, actually.

Posted on: June 17, 2009, 05:09:32 PM

Megaman: WHAT THE HELL

Pink Ranger: You can barely tell you're still a guy! <3

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #702 on: June 17, 2009, 10:17:04 PM
Heh, slight Power Ranger reference. XD

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #703 on: June 17, 2009, 11:43:10 PM
Now that's awesome!  XD

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #704 on: June 18, 2009, 04:44:42 AM
Thanks!

For the most part, Snake Reptis is just an ordinary dragon keeper and researcher. His magic is limited to containment; his body is frail, and he can barely fight. One would think his rather benign demeanor would offset his being under Wily's employ.

Snake once lived in Tier, close to the dragons, but the discovery of his use of magic cut his stay short. Before his departure, Snake gathered the eggs of a dragon that Tierian knights had slain, and another they had injured. He raised the hatchlings in Benzin, far away from others' prying eyes.

In time, Wily would appear before him, and offer to Snake a chance to return to Tier, pardoned of his offense, if he would assist Wily in taking control of Benzin. Hoping to condition his younger dragons to Tier in case they had to return, Snake agreed.

Snake doesn't fight Rock and Tenor directly; rather, the older dragon--now monumental in size--tries to kill them first. Snake may leave his hiding place and freeze the two in place, however.

* In MegaMagic, dragons are near the top of the Tierian food chain. Not all of them are carnivores, not all of them can fly, and few can breathe fire.

* Snake's shoulder pads were made from two already-deceased turtles. Those other bits of armour are protection against the dragons he studies, just in case he gets too close or they were feeling a bit pissy.

Why would Wily bother to include a prisoner in his band of merry men? This particular felon is The Cutter, real name Siec. Genuinely insane or just sadistic, Wily doesn't care, so long as he gets his job done.

Siec was jailed in Benzin for several murders, all committed with scissors-like blades. He was going to be executed two nights before Wily broke in and sprang him, along with every other prisoner, with the intent of making them his guards. Siec's skills stood out to Wily, and after much consideration, made him one of the main eight.

He uses levitation magic to guide his blades, but has a hard time focusing it on any other object--a relief to his captors. Unfortunately, no one told Siec that life has a value beyond simply being useful; all the people he killed had outlived their usefulness to him, so to speak. His fellow wizards, and even Wily, tread on eggshells every time they speak with him--he won't hesitate to cut "boring people" to shreds.

When asked about his disregard for life, he answered simply, "If life is so valuable, why can it be ended so easily?"

There technically nine wizards assaulting Benzin, but the twins Amphion and Zethus work so efficiently together that they count as one.

The girls, age 7, spent most of their life in foster care; in that time, they learned powerful defense magic. Their parents, accomplished wizards themselves, vanished the day they set off to halt a dark summoning. They were presumed dead along with every other wizard that accompanied them. Amphion and Zethus, fortunately or not, were too young to remember them, but it always puzzled them as to why they looked so different from their caretakers until their parents' existence was brought up.

They began to wonder why no one in their hometown stopped their parents from marching off to their doom. This confusion grew into resentment, seemingly justified by the apathy of its residents.

Wily, having heard of their shield magic, lured them away from the town and offered them to join his side. Thinking Wily to be far more competent than those that raised them, Amphion and Zethus agreed. They were given physical shields and sent off to wreac havoc.

The two are physically indistinguishable; Amphion talks far more than Zethus, while Zethus is arguably the braver of the two. They share a great number of interests and dislikes, and find finishing one another's sentences amusing. Despite their strength, Wily has taken great care to keep them far away from the others--especially Siec, who's began wondering what it'd be like to cut something down in its prime.

In battle, Amphion is the one who deflects attacks, while Zethus slices at the victim with her sharp shield. Both can block and attack with magic barriers.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #705 on: June 18, 2009, 04:49:36 AM
Finally exploring MegaMagic huh? These concepts and takes on the RMs are rather intresting.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #706 on: June 18, 2009, 08:36:58 AM
Great to see your MegaMagic stuff again, and Snake, Cut, and Gemini had great background reads. :3

As for Mega being a Power Ranger... A female one at that... LAWL. >0<

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #707 on: June 18, 2009, 07:25:15 PM
Thanks!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #708 on: June 18, 2009, 07:30:51 PM
Wow, very nice Tengu Man.
Felt-tip pens for colours?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #709 on: June 18, 2009, 08:24:48 PM
Damn Gonzie, you're a machine!  XD

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #710 on: June 18, 2009, 09:11:52 PM
Wow, very nice Tengu Man.
Felt-tip pens for colours?

BiC permanent markers.

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #711 on: June 18, 2009, 09:14:04 PM
MARRY ME, GONZO!

Haha did I already mention I love your art? Why didn't you post your latest oekaki?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #712 on: June 18, 2009, 11:07:15 PM
I was going to wait for it to get some comments before cross-posting (last one got zip).

I'll be drawing a follow-up very soon.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #713 on: June 18, 2009, 11:10:19 PM
"Let me be the first to say.. Ouch."

First time drawing RS Roll I see? nice to see a familiar alt. universe character too.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #714 on: June 18, 2009, 11:11:19 PM
Ummmm, Gonzie's drawn Super Fighting Roll a LOT of times!

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #715 on: June 18, 2009, 11:16:40 PM
I don't pay attention to topics frequently like I used to, I seem to miss out on the fun most of the time, must be timezones. :p

Offline Legendary

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #716 on: June 18, 2009, 11:40:23 PM
I almost misread "teddies" for something else. XD

Nice art, tho.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #717 on: June 18, 2009, 11:59:56 PM
I almost misread "teddies" for something else. XD

Nice art, tho.

Well, that's what was on Hitomi's shirt. XD And thanks.

Offline Legendary

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #718 on: June 19, 2009, 01:10:44 AM
Lulz, buttcheek hair.

C'mon, put your back into it!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #719 on: June 19, 2009, 01:21:09 AM
Well, that's what was on Hitomi's shirt. XD And thanks.

LoL, chestplate cleavage!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #720 on: June 19, 2009, 02:56:30 AM
WORK IT HITOMI!

Then again, it's coming from Metalman...

Rock isn't really THAT girly; he's just very sensitive about people looking at him half-nude.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #721 on: June 19, 2009, 02:58:23 AM
Metal has a good point. :p

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #722 on: June 19, 2009, 03:45:20 AM

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #723 on: June 19, 2009, 04:22:27 AM
Go tell him Metalman!

And Roll...her bowling ball boobs don't disappoint!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #724 on: June 19, 2009, 05:58:41 AM
XD

When it was discovered that Guts Mueller, a knight whose desire to work alone at first seemed like a simple quirk, used magic to properly wield his three blades, he was banished without remorse. Left without a job or a home in Benzin, Guts set up camp in the woods and tried to get along as best as he could. The solitude, crappy weather, and constant animal attacks finally got to him, and Guts sought out the strongest wizard he could find in hopes of employment. That wizard's name started with a "W".

Guts fights with his regular two-handed sword (he's strong enough to wield it with one hand), a smaller sword that most other knights use, and a dagger. The latter two are levitated at all times during the fight, and he will attack with them one at a time. Should Rock or Tenor manage to break all three, Guts will rip entire chunks out of the earth to pummel them with.

While he dislikes working alone, Guts still finds interaction with others awkward due to years of solitude in Tier.

Posted on: June 19, 2009, 04:44:35 AM

This poor man was among the few "electrical magic" users; unlike the rest, Elec Bandou could not stop his own magic from searing his arms; the damage accumulated over time, until the nerve endings were completely inert and his arms were so covered in burns and sores that they no longer looked like a humans'. Elec fled his village after the stares, mockery, and fear became too much.

He kept to himself, re-bandaging his arms when necessary, careful not to harm them or use his magic. Elec began to fear others, thinking that they only intended to bring harm to him--dread not entirely unjustified, as his magic was deadly and served little purpose other than offense. His hypochondria limited him in his activities as well.

When Wily found him, he thought he had come across a powerful ally--but Elec would have none of it, knowing that serving Wily meant using that magic. Wily assured him that if everything went well, he could find a way to heal the man's arms; in the meantime, he would train him to become immune to his own magic. After much consideration, Elec agreed to follow him.

Naturally, Siec took a "liking" to him. Elec would gladly kill him if it didn't mean further damaging his arms.