Rockman 7/8 FC (Spoilers)

Diggeh · 293680

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #200 on: September 15, 2009, 07:10:48 AM
How do you spoil remakes of 15 year old games?

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: September 15, 2009, 06:58:43 PM
because there are apparently some retards who haven't played them

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: September 16, 2009, 12:28:10 AM
Dr. Wily did it again, but Mega Man lets him get away like a douche.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
  • An Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: September 20, 2009, 01:13:21 AM
    * 管理者◆uDVg6iYSt2、二酸化炭素、Dr. ◆WaryGt72b.、

ミナヅキ ◆yutOIIZsS6、2.293 ◆nCCWOjjn5E、2.301 ◆9IqO1OXbqA、
3.935 ◆MwUP7hjrs6、SpeedReemix、 N、s、消火器、SE1985、
アップローダの人(複数人?)

OMFG I will be in the credits <3.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: September 20, 2009, 06:52:40 AM
Why

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: September 20, 2009, 07:04:12 AM
He made some of the [tornado fang]ing sprites.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: September 20, 2009, 05:29:21 PM
Well that makes sense then. Which ones?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: September 20, 2009, 07:14:47 PM
some of the special weapons.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: September 20, 2009, 09:25:32 PM
Well that makes sense then. Which ones?
why don't you read the thread?

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: September 21, 2009, 05:15:03 AM
Drivel mostly

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #210 on: September 21, 2009, 06:47:06 AM
tested, the "incomplete" version of the game, and i can say that it looks good, but, it could be better if it hd the fades, also, some of the graphics look inferior to what we see in MM 5 and MM6

but it runs so smoother in fullscreen

what engine they used, Game Maker, or MMF2?

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline someguy233

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: September 21, 2009, 07:35:16 AM
did they fix the endless rapid fire issue and glitches with the alt. paths on gernade man stage.  I am excited but nervous this wont be as solid as the MM7 8-bit remake.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #212 on: September 21, 2009, 07:48:17 AM
well, since this is done by another team, i doubt that will be in the same quality level, not to sound pesimistic, but tht's what it might be

also noticed some things that NEED to be worked

- The Music Has No loop. instead it fades and restarts, that's horrendous
- There's no Lives system yet
- There's 2 bugs with the scrolling, when you jump to the left towards a wall in you touch the wall and let left pressed, the screen scrolls and megaman just appears magicallyin that position
- And when megaman changes direction, moving right, the left, the scroll has a delay to catch on

othe than that, they put MM2 teleport sound in the select screen, butthe main soundset is from MM3-6, weird :W

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline someguy233

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: September 21, 2009, 09:04:24 AM
urgh. sounds like the same place they were 8 months ago.  Are they even in touch with the dood who did mega man 7?   I tested the one-level gernade man demo a while back and the physics felt a bit off. A bit off translates to very noticable.  During my play through MM7 8-bit I never once felt like I was playing a hack or fan-game.  In fact, I will never play the SNES version again after the killer MM7 8-bit hit my harddrive.  I really hope they work out all the bugs. Until then, I dont wanna touch any unpolished betas/gammas/epsilons.

Positive note, I was really impressed with the gernade man boss battle, very authentic, although he looked a bit ugly.  How are the other Robot Master's playing?

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: September 21, 2009, 08:03:09 PM
You know it's grenade, right?

Offline someguy233

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: September 21, 2009, 08:12:37 PM
OMG you corrected my spelling and didn't mention anything pertinent in your post no one had ever done that before!  how original.  Let's a avoid context and just proofread each other's posts.  Let's forget talking about the fan project guys just make a list of typos and point them out okay?  Should I have used a comma before okay? What about that okay?  Was that first comment a run on comment?  Should I have used relevant instead of pertinent?  What kind of shades of meaning does that hold on forum compared to real time text?  What about spoken vs unspoken? Argumentative versus assertive present continuous or maybe even simple assertive future perfect?  C'mon you linguistics expert tell us? You're so deep aren't you? real deep.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: September 21, 2009, 10:54:05 PM
You know it's grenade, right?
Look up something called "Typo".

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: September 21, 2009, 11:57:21 PM
OMG you corrected my spelling and didn't mention anything pertinent in your post no one had ever done that before!  how original.  Let's a avoid context and just proofread each other's posts.  Let's forget talking about the fan project guys just make a list of typos and point them out okay?  Should I have used a comma before okay? What about that okay?  Was that first comment a run on comment?  Should I have used relevant instead of pertinent?  What kind of shades of meaning does that hold on forum compared to real time text?  What about spoken vs unspoken? Argumentative versus assertive present continuous or maybe even simple assertive future perfect?  C'mon you linguistics expert tell us? You're so deep aren't you? real deep.

I've got a better idea. Let's all wail on one guy for making the simple mistake of correcting a small typo! Because such a great injustice needs pointing out and it is clearly so much more important than the topic at hand! To think that a single comment warrants a 14 sentence paragraph of insults to detract from what really matters rather than just ignoring it completely and move on.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: September 22, 2009, 03:30:23 AM
He's like this constantly. Hes always like he's trying to act cool or something.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: September 22, 2009, 03:45:46 AM
Why try acting cool? Its not like its going to make people look at you in a better light later.

Anyway, I like what they're doing for the sprite sheet this time around. I'm going to import the Kallen sprites Lizard made (And hope to god the color limit didn't decrease).

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #220 on: September 22, 2009, 04:54:45 AM
Why would it decrease?

Posted on: September 22, 2009, 04:30:45
Umm, call me stupid, but where exactly should I click to DL it? I keep getting junk files and misc sprites.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #221 on: September 22, 2009, 05:41:57 AM
I figured since he misspelt it twice that he legitimately didn't know. I mean, not everyone's played Evolution.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #222 on: September 22, 2009, 05:48:09 AM
Why would it decrease?

I had issues editing the Boss Intro Screens, I tried a few colors but a ton of them ended up in odd shades.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #223 on: September 22, 2009, 07:11:08 AM
Umm, call me stupid, but where exactly should I click to DL it? I keep getting junk files and misc sprites.

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Lizardcommando's Youtube Page
Reply #224 on: September 22, 2009, 07:18:54 AM
I'm also having trouble trying to download it.