Digimon World Re:Digitize - Welcome back to the Digital World!

VirusChris · 32472

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
DIGIMON WORLD RE:DIGITIZE

Digimon World Re:Digitize is a brand new Digimon game that is a throwback to the original DW1 game by using its roots to raise, train, and battle your Digimon in the Digital World. The artist for the Shin Megami Tenshi, especially the Devil Survivor series, is drawing the character portraits while the Digimon use artwork from the Digimon official card game as their portrait. Just like in DW1 you raise your Digimon by training in the Training to improve their stats and depending on their stats will digivolve into a different Digimon and Digimon have lifespans like from DW1 where they go old and die.

You raised Digimon from: DigiTama, Baby, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega levels.

During that time you can choose to reborn your Digimon into a new Digitama with inherited stats from their previous life or, new to the Digimon World games, choose to make your old Digimon into a DigiMemory so you can call them as allies to attack the enemy (something from Digimon Season 6) and you can carry up to 5 DigiMemories to call upon to save you when the battle is looking grim for you.

Digimon World is a MMO simply called "Digimon" hosted by the GIGO Company, which was the only company to survive a worldwide network shutdown and re-establish network for the entire world, in the story where the Player, his rival and best friend, and a young girl (who is ranked #1 as the top Digimon Battler) are sucked into the Digimon World one day when they entered a certain pass code and they're not the only ones who were digitized into the game. You travel around File Island to back Digimon back into the city to prosper, like Meramon who becomes a chef when you complete his side-quest, and climb the former Mt. Infinity, now called "DigiTower" where the Arena is, to the top to solve the mysterious surrounding the Digital World, the network problems, and the mysterious "black" feral Digimon.

CHARACTERS:

Player (Default Name: Taiga): The main character of the game. His starting Digimon Partner is Agumon.

Nikolai Petrov: The Player/Taiga's best friend and rival who lives next door. His father works in GIGO company. His Digimon Partner is Gaomon.

Akiho Rindo: A young teenage girl that follows the Player/Taiga, and the #1 Digimon Battler for the MMO "Digimon World". Her Digimon Partner is Biyomon.

Mikagura Mirei: A mysterious ice queen woman that has an interest in the Player/Taiga and is a hacker. Her Digimon Partners are Angewomon and Lady Devimon.

Yuya Kuga: A strange young man with connections to the GIGO company. His Digimon Partner is Black War Greymon-X.

TRAILERS:
[youtube]Ru4IWDNMVXc[/youtube]
[youtube]mMzu9SqcAQU[/youtube]
[youtube]OISX93OKcv8[/youtube]
[youtube]YBzT8BTRzZk[/youtube]
[youtube]IJsnD7MWZXE[/youtube]

OTHER DIGIMON PARTNERS CONFIRMED:
Chaosmon
Lilithmon
Beelzemon
Devimon
Angemon
RizeGreymon
Holy Angemon

SITE:
http://www.famitsu.com/sp/120712_digimon/

LINKS:
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/23/log-into-a-lengthy-digimon-world-redigitize-trailer/
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/27/rise-to-the-top-in-digimon-world-redigitizes-digitower/
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/13/battle-season-1s-taichi-and-sora-in-digimon-world-redigitize/
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/07/digimon-world-redigitize-has-10000-accessories-to-choose-from/
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/10/digimon-world-redigitizes-blackened-monsters-are-more-vicious/
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/14/digimon-world-redigitize-trailers-show-training-and-battles/
http://www.siliconera.com/?s=Digimon+World+Re%3ADigitize

There's over 10,000 different accessories that your Digimon can equip, including a pair of goggles, to personalize your Digimon but only after you defeat a certain character.

Also appearing in Digimon World Re:Digitize are two guest characters from the Tekken series, Lili who uses cute Digimon(?) Numemon and Monzemon as her partners and her butler Sebastian who uses Angemon. Not only are Tekken characters appearing in the game, but characters from the Digimon Anime series will make an appearance as well! Taichi (Tai), Sora, Yamata (Matt), and Takato will appear in the Arena during wireless battles... defeating these characters unlock certain rewards, like defeating Tai will grant you his WarGreymon to use as DigiMemory (I'm assuming as it originally stated you gain access to WarGreymon when you beat Taichi, though I think it's strange since you could probably raise an Agumon to a WarGreymon on your own unless there's locked requirement so I think get Tai's WarGreymon as a DigiMemory to help in battle... this is just speculation on my part regarding the meaning of this reward)!

Digimon World Re:Digitize will be released July 19, 2012 for the PSP. Digimon World Re:Digitize also have a manga adaption that was released last month, with only one part done so far released.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
This might be an alternative for those that didin't like the DS sequel to Digimon World Dawn/Dusk (Championship doesn't count due to it's extremely diffrent gameplay style).

On a side note, Taichi and co. appear out of style, as it's supposed to mimic the Shin Megami Tensei series in the art direction... Though I'm getting yet another Persona 4 vibe on this title.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
This might be an alternative for those that didin't like the DS sequel to Digimon World Dawn/Dusk (Championship doesn't count due to it's extremely diffrent gameplay style).

On a side note, Taichi and co. appear out of style, as it's supposed to mimic the Shin Megami Tensei series in the art direction... Though I'm getting yet another Persona 4 vibe on this title.

The Digimon artwork hasn't changed much aside from using their images from the Card Game, with a few exception to the rule (like the black Digimon affected by a black aura causing them to go rampage through the Digital World).

And I guess they wanted to retain their original appearance, though Lili and her butler are not affected by this rule as they're special guest characters. Also there's other players in the online game "Digimon" except they're just players playing through an Avatar instead of physical being in the game itself (which gives me a .hack-kinda vide).

Either way I've pre-order the game and await the day it comes out this week (which is Thursday or Wednesday... I kept forgetting if Japan is ahead or behind US time by a day). And this is the kind of Digimon World game I've been waiting for! Too bad it's on the PSP as I doubt we'll see a US release unless Namco decides to make it download-only in the PSN in the future (which is unlikely).

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Digimon Survivor: Overdigitised

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Digimon Survivor: Overdigitised  

Exactly what I was thinking.  ::)

And no chris, I was referring to the tamers themselves. Though, it's up to the eye of the beholder I guess, and Nikolai looks like a token underpaid guy in the newsroom that looks like he's about to kill everyone in the studio.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
The MC reminds me way way way way way way too much of DS's MC.

Still, I hope this gets localized.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Holy sweet mother of Jesus.

That Mikagura Mirei woman is really well-endowed, and I mean REALLY well-endowed!  8B

On topic: Digimon games haven't exactly had a track record of consistently good games. Some of the games were good, some weren't. This new one can go both ways really.

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Holy sweet mother of Jesus.

That Mikagura Mirei woman is really well-endowed, and I mean REALLY well-endowed!  8B

I bet people will be willing to play this just for her. Though I still remember the first digimon world well, and if they were gonna go that route, my nitpick that it should've been a bird's eye view, as it was with the the origional PSX and DS trilogies. I do also hope that they'll bring back the training rooms for where you can train your digimon, as it was in Digimon World 1, and the evolution line based on how well you treated your partner.

I started with a botamon, then a koromon and eventually a meramon (never got to Ultimate). This game would also most likely introduce new digimon to raise, likely the digimon seen in Xros Wars.

Offline Treleus

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
A few things:

1) Nice sales pitch bro!

2) There was a Digimon Season 6?

3)

Digimon World is a MMO simply called "Digimon" hosted by the GIGO Company, which was the only company to survive a worldwide network shutdown and re-establish network for the entire world, in the story where the Player, his rival and best friend, and a young girl (who is ranked #1 as the top Digimon Battler) are sucked into the Digimon World one day when they entered a certain pass code and they're not the only ones who were digitized into the game. You travel around File Island to back Digimon back into the city to prosper, like Meramon who becomes a chef when you complete his side-quest, and climb the former Mt. Infinity, now called "DigiTower" where the Arena is, to the top to solve the mysterious surrounding the Digital World, the network problems, and the mysterious "black" feral Digimon.

This sounds familiar.

Y HELO THAR, .hack//SIGN!

By the way, that Mikagura Mirei chick looks lusty as hell on that cover. What bothers me is I'm not sure who's she staring at: Mr. Blue Hair Guy, Pinkie Pie, or Biyomon.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
^

1. Ys, it was called Xros Wars. It was followed up by Xros Wars 2.
2. She (along with the others) is staring at the audience in usual anime box art fashion.
3. It looks like after the merge, Namco is trying to put Digimon World at the end of the .Hack timeline while borrowing elements from the Shin Megami Tensei series at the same time, apparently.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
SCREENSHOTS:

Yamata (Matt) and Dukemon (Gallantmon) Screens

Accessories Screens

Digimon Partners Lilithmon and VictoryGreymon Screens

Anyone willingly to translate what some of the screens say?

Posted on: July 19, 2012, 05:06:15 AM
Digimon World Re:Digitize is out! So either import or buy it off from the JPN PSN as of right now!

[youtube]-ZBmzqypXTU[/youtube]
[youtube]6hJZINJ7kGE[/youtube]
[youtube]c9Bn-BzIO_U[/youtube]
[youtube]wkzMJqGE3bs[/youtube]
[youtube]dShqVs5O__w[/youtube]

Posted on: July 19, 2012, 03:05:21 PM
So far a list of 120 different Digimon partners are confirmed to be in the game and most, if not all of them, are available as partners.

So far we haven't truly confirm if Veemon is in the game or not, but it seems like it (also given by DemiVeemon appearing in the anime intro, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's in) but at the moment not as a partner. I'm kinda mad there isn't Alphamon or Lillymon are in the game (you have Palmon, Togemon, and Rosemon as available partners but no Lillymon? At least Lilamon fills in, but it isn't the same when it's mostly a throw back to the original Digimon World game).

Scratch that, Alphamon is more or less confirmed as well as AncientGreymon and Imperialdramon but it seems to be enemy-only Digimon.

Here's file list of them:
http://pastebin.com/fGdxEYzu
http://pastebin.com/1sZV0JZ6
http://imgur.com/Kh1a1

Please note that Google Translation sucks when translating the names.

Also please not that the list isn't complete as someone got Sunflowermon as a Champion/Adult partner. There's also so far 188 Digimon confirmed to be in the game, both enemy-only and partner Digimon. That's quite a lot for a PSP game, especially when this game was made by scratch, and that the 3D models of the Digimon take up more memory space than sprites which is why we got 300+ Digimon for the DS games.

Hopefully they'll make a VITA sequel to the game with even more Digimon partners and features, but seeing as the PSP is still growing strong in Japan it might be a while. I really hate how piracy are partially reasonable for PSP games not coming out from Japan and that company refuse to bring PSP games over for a system they don't believe will do well or sell well and see it already die in the western countries.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Hey, there's a translation project ongoing for this game.

You can find it here.

What is currently translated:
Menus 100%
Items 100%
Item Descriptions 50%
Item Effects 100%
Key Items 100%
Accessories 86%
Attacks 100%
Special Attacks 100%
Digimon Names 100%
Raising Description 100%
Character Names 100%
Names in Colosseum, Areas 100%
Digimon Nature 100%
Mail Sender 100%
Mail Subject 80%
lead characters - map names - menu names 100%
Battle Tutorial 100%
System Messages (Chapter Titles) 100%
Music Tracks 100%

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode announced for the 3DS and coming out sometime in 2013!

Namco Bandai's new Digimon game announced, leaked early from V-Jump magazine, which is an updated version of "Digimon World Re:Digitize" game for the PSP that was released in 2012 on the PSP.

This updated version of "Digimon World Re:Digitize" will include new Digimon partners for the player will have and these the current new Digimon partners for the 3DS version to obtain; Omnimon X (JP: Omegaman X), Gallantmon X (JP: Dukemon X), and Dorumon.

Also two new story chapters will be added to the 3DS version entitled, "The Scheming Demon Lord" and "The Lamentful X-Antibody". Hmmm... does that mean only one or ALL of the Demon Lord Digimon will appear as bosses and the "X-Antibody" story... could it be related to the Digmon X-Evolution movie?

I'm sad that I got the PSP version and Namco announced a enchanted version on the region-locked system, the 3DS, however Namco has be localizing some of their games like Tales of Xillia and Ni no Kuni to the West and seeing as Nintendo is helping out 3rd Party Developers to bring their games over and with the announced dubbed version of the Digimon Xros War season, called "Digimon Fusion" in English, coming this Fall which Saban is bringing over so there's a chance this game could be localized!

Will higher than Senran Kagura (no offense to fans) and Namco on a roll as for late, I would like that. But if not, I will gladly import a Japanese 3DS so I can play it!

Posted on: February 17, 2013, 03:48:39 AM
More Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode news!

Gameplay Trailers featuring new Digimon and new features for Decode!
[youtube]1A89f_GloLw[/youtube]

[youtube]h6eSL0CFbKk[/youtube]

New character Rina

[youtube]8_uEorgXwNk[/youtube]

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/27/digimon-world-redigitize-decode-includes-a-ton-of-new-digimon/

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/17/digimon-world-redigitize-decode-trailer-introduces-new-character-rina/

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/28/be-a-landlord-and-collect-rent-in-digimon-world-redigitize-decode/

More screen shots of more new Digimon like Rosemon X being in the game!

http://www.4gamer.net/games/208/G020889/20130524017/

Confirmed New Digimon for Decode for the 3DS:

Rookie
Dorumon
Veemon
Wormmon
Salamon
Palmon

Champion
Togemon
Kuwagamon
Centarumon
Woodmon
Wizardmon
Black Growlmon
Dorugamon
Tyrannomon
Ex-Veemon
Veedramon
Nanimon
Stingmon
Drimogemon
Geckomon

Ultimate
GrapLeomon
AeroVeedramon
Gigadramon
Okuwamon
Mamemon
MetalMamemon
Dorugreymon
Metal Tyrannomon
Garbagemon
Panjyamon
Skullgreymon
Pixiemon
Cherrymon
Paildramon
SkullMeramon
MasterTyrannomon
Lilymon
Waru Monzaemon
ShogunGeckomon

Mega
Barbamon
Belphemon Rage Mode
Daemon
Leviamon
Saberleomon
Blackwargreymon X
Gallantmon x
Omnimon x
Metal Seadramon
Uforce Veedramon
Gran Kuwagamon
Ophanimon
RustTyrannomon
Alphamon
Pinochimon/Puppetmon
Boltmon
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
Rosemon X
Belphemon Sleep Mode
Uforce Veedramon X
Piedmon
Machinedramon
Prince Mamemon

Armor
Magnamon X (confirmed playable)
Magnamon

Most, if not all, of the Digimon here are playable for the player to raise. There will be new areas as well and two extra stories after the main game.

Not only that but Namco Bandai has filed a trademark for "Digital World"... does that mean we meant see Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode in the West?
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/07/hmm-another-digimon-trademark-filed-by-bandai/

I hope so, with the new season of Digimon, Digimon Fusion, coming this Fall and on Nicktoons it would be great to renew the series in the west again!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
The one chick wearing the towel needs to invest in a bra.  Her outfit is screaming for an obligatory nipple shot.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
The one chick wearing the towel needs to invest in a bra.  Her outfit is screaming for an obligatory nipple shot.

I update this thread with new info and the first (and only) thing you mention is the old first post of this thread? And it's not a towel but something akin to a Chinese dress, but I agree on what the artist was thinking at the time.

Any way more info...

New Trailer
[youtube]Lbhw84tVakQ#![/youtube]

Updated Digimon List

Rookie
Dorumon
Veemon
Wormmon
Salamon
Palmon
Renamon
BlackAgumon
Betamon - New

Champion
Togemon
Kuwagamon
Centarumon
Woodmon
Black Growlmon
Dorugamon
Tyrannomon
Ex-Veemon
Veedramon
Nanimon
Stingmon
Drimogemon
Wizardmon
Geckomon
Ogremon
Monochromon

Ultimate
GrapLeomon
AeroVeedramon
Gigadramon
Okuwamon
Mamemon
Dorugreymon
MetalTyrannomon
Garbagemon
Panjyamon
Skullgreymon
Pixiemon
Cherrymon
Paildramon
SkullMeramon
MasterTyrannomon
Lilimon
WaruMonzaemon
ShogunGeckomon
Whamon
Deramon
MetalMamemon
Vademon - New

Mega
Barbamon
Belphemon Rage Mode
Daemon
Leviamon
Saberleomon
Blackwargreymon X
Gallantmon x
Omnimon x
MetalSeadramon
UlforceVeedramon
Gran Kuwagamon
Ophanimon
RustTyrannomon
Alphamon
Pinochimon/ Puppetmon
Boltmon
Rosemon X
Belphemon Sleep Mode
Piedmon
Machinedramon
Prince Mamemon
UlforceVeedramon X

Armor
Magnamon X
Magnamon

At least 80% of the Digimon are playable, Digimon from the original Digimon World are coming back and are playable once more and Digimon in the original PSP is now playable for the player to raise.

With Digimon coming back in the US and will air next Monday on Nicktoons I hope they localize this! It's like they're hinting it AND Nintendo is planning on bringing over more third party games to the US for the 3DS so I'm praying.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
I'm praying as well.

As evidenced by the fact that I'm using a Digimon in Wilypocalypse, I need more of the franchise over here. XD

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
I'm praying as well.

As evidenced by the fact that I'm using a Digimon in Wilypocalypse, I need more of the franchise over here. XD

Indeed... I like playing the Digimon World games on the DS, but it didn't feel the same. So is there a particular Digimon you are looking forward to raising? If this game doesn't get localized I'm just going to save up and import a Japanese 3DS (curse you region-lock) and get this and Senran Kagura for it.

More pictures

[spoiler]
3DS Game Cover

Rosemon X

New Anime Cutscenes

Yggdrasil - The Host Computer of the Digital World (and possible the Final Boss in the expansion story arcs)

RustTyrannomon

New Digimon Rent House

Dorumon and the X-Anitbody Digimon Arc Story

[/spoiler]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Probably what I always aim for: Omnimon, Gallantmon, and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.

Not sure if Gallantmon's Crimson Mode or Imperialdramon's Paladin Modes are available, but if they are I'll go for those.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Probably what I always aim for: Omnimon, Gallantmon, and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.

Not sure if Gallantmon's Crimson Mode or Imperialdramon's Paladin Modes are available, but if they are I'll go for those.

I see and I'm not sure... there seems to be at least LESS THAN 9 Digimon left to be in the game and there's lot here are rumor to be in this game:

Kyubimon
Taomon
Sakuyamon
DarkTyrannomon or Greymon (Virus Type)
MetalGreymon (Virus Type)
BlackWargreymon

On another note, there will also be 2 new fresh and in-training Digimon since there are now 7 eggs instead of 5 to choose from.

Also, all of the original 8 Digidestined will be making guest appearances and possible Davis and Ken as well seeing as both Veemon and Wormmon are in the game and their evolution line as well.

I plan to get Dorumon and his evolution line including Alphamon, Lilymon, Rosemon X, Renamon and her evolution forms, Omnimon X, MetalGreymon Virus Type if he's in, and Veemon's line as well. We got the X versions of the Digimon so... hopefully the other forms but we'll have to see. I know they had a Digimon Card of Gallantmon Crimson Mode in the PSP game so only time will tell.

Posted on: June 02, 2013, 10:01:12 AM
So update on the Digimon Roster:

Fresh(Baby 1):
Pabumon - New
Punimon - New

Rookie:
Dorumon
Veemon
Wormmon
Salamon
Palmon
Renamon
BlackAgumon
Betamon

Champion:
Togemon
Kuwagamon
Centarumon
Woodmon
Black Growlmon
Dorugamon
Tyrannomon
Ex-Veemon
Veedramon
Nanimon
Stingmon
Drimogemon
Wizardmon
Geckomon
Ogremon
Monochromon
Vegiemon

Ultimate:
GrapLeomon
AeroVeedramon
Gigadramon
Okuwamon
Mamemon
Dorugreymon
MetalTyrannomon
Garbagemon
Panjyamon
Skullgreymon
Pixiemon
Cherrymon
Paildramon
SkullMeramon
MasterTyrannomon
Lilymon
WaruMonzaemon
ShogunGeckomon
Whamon
Deramon
MetalMamemon
Vademon - New

Mega:
Barbamon
Belphemon Rage Mode
Daemon
Leviamon
Saberleomon
Blackwargreymon X
Gallantmon X
Omnimon X
MetalSeadramon
UlforceVeedramon
Gran Kuwagamon
Ophanimon
RustTyrannomon
Alphamon
Pinochimon/ Puppetmon
Boltmon
Rosemon X
Piedmon
Machinedramon
Prince Mamemon
UlforceVeedramon X
HiAndromon - New

Armor
Magnamon X
Magnamon

I really hope there's more news at E3 and Namco announces Digimon Re:Digitize Decode is localized! ^_^

Also it seems there was a scan that was more or less confirming that ALL of the Demon Lords will be Digimon you can raise yourself. I wonder if that's true or not.

Posted on: June 08, 2013, 02:28:52 PM
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode confirmed:

Also Bakemon and Kyubimon are confirmed to be in the game and playable.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Awwwww yeeeaaaahhhhhh

also for those wondering the fan translation of the original PSP version broke through the block they were stuck on and are back at work on it.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Awwwww yeeeaaaahhhhhh

also for those wondering the fan translation of the original PSP version broke through the block they were stuck on and are back at work on it.

Happy that Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is in?

And sweet... I look forward to the complete English translation Patch for the PSP.

And seeing that Kyubimon it's quite likely that Taomon and Sakuyamon will be in as well. Right now there's less than 10 Digimon left to be announced for Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode... I wonder who will get in?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Yep, exactly.

And yeah, they couldn't figure out how to get past an internal text limit... until recently, at least.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Yep, exactly.

And yeah, they couldn't figure out how to get past an internal text limit... until recently, at least.

Glad they solved it.

So far Imperialdramon two modes are in, but his base Dragon form isn't confirmed. So only Fighter and Paladin Mode for Imperialdramon? I'm glad he's in and has two form but it's strange his original form isn't in.

Game comes out in next month on July 27, 2013. Not much longer... and I hope they announce a localization for the 3DS game! That will be awesome!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
They'd better announce that localization. I mean, seriously, SO MUCH WANT

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
They'd better announce that localization. I mean, seriously, SO MUCH WANT

Same here! If not I WILL import a Japanese 3DS XL to play it and import the game as well.