Digimon World Re:Digitize - Welcome back to the Digital World!

VirusChris · 32464

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
New Digimon confirmed!

Lucemon's Rookie form is in the game but seems to be corrupted by Barbamon which leads to Lucemon Falldown Mode.

Death-X-mon (Dexmon) seems to be the Final Boss of the new X-Antibody Scenario.

The last one is a brand new Digimon and the OFFICIAL Mega Form of Orgemon, Taitamon (pronounced like Titanmon)! "This one is born from the gathered hatred of the Olympus Twelve, like in greek mythology were the titans and the later "Gods of Olympus" are enemies."

The digivolve line is Ogremon -> Digitamamon -> Taitamon, interesting choice, and they are obtainable in the game.

Also on the official site Taomon, Sakuyamon, and Chaosdramon have been confirmed as well.

So far these are the Digimon we're getting:

Fresh(Baby 1)
Pabumon
Punimon

Rookie
Dorumon
Veemon
Wormmon
Salamon
Palmon
Renamon
BlackAgumon
Betamon
Lucemon - New

Champion
Togemon
Kuwagamon
Centarumon
Woodmon
Black Growlmon
Dorugamon
Tyrannomon
Ex-Veemon
Veedramon
Nanimon
Stingmon
Drimogemon
Wizardmon
Geckomon
Ogremon
Monochromon
Vegiemon
Bakemon
Kyubimon

Ultimate
GrapLeomon
AeroVeedramon
Gigadramon
Okuwamon
Mamemon
Dorugreymon
MetalTyrannomon
Garbagemon
Panjyamon
Skullgreymon
Pixiemon
Cherrymon
Paildramon
SkullMeramon
MasterTyrannomon
Lilimon
WaruMonzaemon
ShogunGeckomon
Whamon
Deramon
MetalMamemon
Vademon
Taomon - New
Digitamamon - New

Mega
Barbamon
Belphemon Rage Mode
Daemon
Leviamon
Saberleomon
Blackwargreymon X
Gallantmon X
Omnimon X
MetalSeadramon
UlforceVeedramon
Gran Kuwagamon
Ophanimon
RustTyrannomon
Alphamon
Pinochimon/ Puppetmon
Boltmon
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
Rosemon X
Piedmon
Machinedramon
Prince Mamemon
UlforceVeedramon X
HiAndromon
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode - New
Sakuyamon - New
Chaosdramon - New
Blackwargreymon - New
Taitamon (Titanmon) - New

Armor
Magnamon X
Magnamon

The game will be released in Japan on June 27, 2013. Less than a week until it's released!

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
I'm so excited.

Perhaps I should be pestering @namcogames on Twitter about any release?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
I'm so excited.

Perhaps I should be pestering @namcogames on Twitter about any release?

Let's do that!

Posted on: June 23, 2013, 06:57:37 AM
Official Wallpaper Artwork from the Game's Site:

It seems like Agumon X, Greymon X, and possible MetalGreymon X will be in the game... though if they're obtainable or not remains the question.

So if I send a message or post something on Namco Bandai's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NamcoBandai?filter=1

Well they hear their fans out and localize the game?

So we have more or so 160 Digimon obtainable this time around with over 200 Digimon grand total for the 3DS version as oppose to the PSP version which only had 74 obtainable Digimon.

Posted on: June 23, 2013, 06:30:47 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/26/digimon-world-redigitize-decode-reveals-new-demons-and-angels/

Game comes out tomorrow, get ready Digi-destined!

Posted on: June 26, 2013, 09:10:16 PM
Here's a color-coded chart of the new and old Digimon of Decode:

I believe there's still 10 or so Digimon that haven't been confirmed, but Impmon is finally obtainable and it looks like we got Bakemon and Beelzemon X on the list but it doesn't seem like Wizardmon is obtainable but then again the list is finalized yet.

Yellow are new to Re:Digitize and Gray for old Digimon from Re:Digitize.

More little tidbits...
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/27/a-slew-of-popular-digimon-appear-in-digimon-world-redigitize-decode/

Posted on: June 27, 2013, 02:41:39 AM
[youtube]AbpNFCJUuW8[/youtube]

Gameplay of Decode and showing off the various features on it.

From what I've gather they changed the digivolution requirements of the Digimon now like Wanyamon digivolving to either Patamon or Renamon when Waynamon never digivolved into Patamon in the PSP version.

Also the game seems more hectic as someone mention and Rina apparently already contacts the Player in the beginning of the game instead of after and some of the side-quests have changed or expanded on and now the NPC Digimon will digivolve on their own and leave the city on their own adventures.

They also fixed the Digimon Attacks now so the elements to the attack now have better balance when fighting other Digimon so no more LV7 attacks being superior no matter what, I mean they're powerful still but the other attacks are now more useful than ever.

And, those not high on the list, the graphics seems sharper than the PSP version.

I'm planning on saving over $250 just to import a Japanese 3DS XL and this game as well as I can't take it! I LOVE Digimon and this seems like the BEST Digimon of all time!

Here's to hoping for a US version, I need a couple of weeks to save the required amount to buy the game and 3DS XL.

Posted on: July 01, 2013, 10:41:07 PM
There's no online battle mode, just submitting your Digimon records online to a leader board. Local Battles only.
Kinda sucks.

And we got the results of the first week sale of the game... the 3DS version of Digimon World Re:Digitize sold:

That's... horrible. The PSP version of Digimon World Re:Digitize sold:
First Week: over 85k
Second Week: over 35k

So far Decode didn't sell that well from the PSP version but it's consider a port of the same game despite having double the content, two new Story scenarios, and more Digimon to raise than before.

A localization of this game seems unlikely at this point, but perhaps Digimon Fusion (Season 6 of Digimon) will change that once it comes this Fall. Hopefully Digimon will return to its former glory... as I recall Digimon World 1 sold more in the West than it did in Japan so maybe.

But as of right now a localization of Decode is unlikely.

Posted on: July 03, 2013, 07:43:01 PM
http://www.digimonfanmytsu.net/2013/06/novas-scans-v-jump.html

Interesting... it seems like Decode had a create your own Digimon contest and this lucky fan get his Digimon to be in the game which looks like a cross between an Agumon with Guilmon's color scheme and Dracomon.

Man! If I've known there was a contest I might have tried to submit my "Katanamon" designs in and see if he won! Oh well... and it seems the total number of Digimon you can obtain is 162.

I have enough to import the game but no Japanese 3DS XL to play it so I have to wait a little longer, but maybe it will be enough to hear the game might be localized.

And these are the Digimon you need to unlock first before you can raise them:
Garudamon, Monzaemon, Lucemon FM, Alphamon, AlforceVeedramon, WarGreymon, Seraphimon, Titamon, Dukemon, Barbamon, Magnamon, Machinedramon, MetalGarurumon, RustTyrannomon, Lillithmon, and Beelzemon.

Bottom right... normal BlackGreymon confirmed to be obtainable.

There seems to be a "New Game+" mode where you can play as Rina and a "Hard Mode"... seems kinda cool.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3