Mr. Haxwell · 50542

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: December 20, 2016, 03:58:33 PM
Maybe it was really hot outside?  8D

Yeah. That may be the case. I guess I just needed an excuse to take my mind off the scorching heat over here. 8D

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #226 on: January 18, 2017, 06:04:50 PM

Just some filler during my PCs down time.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: February 10, 2017, 08:41:43 PM

For February's OC Variations is Emmanuelle, who is pretty much my Valentines Day themed OC.

Center: Original
Nothing to say here since this is her original concept.

Top: Android
Sort of Megaman themed, although I was actually planning to make an animatronic of her, but went with this instead.

Right: Kitsunemimi Version 1
The common fox-girl variation on her. Not much else to say about it.

Bottom right: Kitsunemimi Version 2
This one's base off of her daughter's "Uber Mode", taking away her clothes and just covering most of her "naughty parts" with fur. However, I had to leave out her buckle because there's no belt on her in this pic.

Bottom left: Human
As human as she'll get. That's all I got to say about this one.

Left: Cani-Elfen
Inspired by Vixy's Feli-Elven, where she has elf ears, and the beast's tail(s).

Fear me.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #228 on: February 10, 2017, 09:06:08 PM
Her tits change size in every outfit

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #229 on: February 10, 2017, 09:11:31 PM
Could be due to the sketch sizes. But I highly doubt that's the cause. :P
Somehow giving her tits various sizes kind makes sense with the picture displaying her "various" forms. 8D

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: February 25, 2017, 09:41:57 PM

Recently drew this a few days ago.

Decided to try my hand at Piano; one of Mega/Rockman Megamix's unused characters, that Hitoshi Ariga scrapped. While there is no official colors on her, Ariga gave us permission to color her in ourselves. Now while I've seen several color variations on her, I've merely tried to base her colors a little bit off of Layer from Megaman X, but also tried to limit the amount of colors, so that she didn't look like colorful mess. :P

Anyways, I've taken the liberty to rehash her concept a little. I left out a whole bunch of features that had that pure mechanical Hitoshi Ariga design, and went with something that I thought might make her design lean more towards Inafune's art style.

Now that look at it, the fins on her head reminds me of a nun's coif. Which makes me wonder if her design was maybe intentionally meant to make her look like a nun.

I'll probably stick with this rehashed design I came up with, whenever featuring her in some of my later works.

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #231 on: February 27, 2017, 05:00:02 PM
Looks really cool, the colour scheme really blends well together. Also evil nuuuun run!

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: February 27, 2017, 05:17:39 PM
*Hides schematics of Nun Woman from the doctor.*

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: February 27, 2017, 06:05:15 PM
I hear eyebrows wiggling run!

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: February 27, 2017, 06:07:12 PM
You some how posted that on queue when I just played the Metal Gear (MSX) Alert theme. XD

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: March 31, 2017, 08:28:19 PM

For March, this one came very late from too much junk slowing me down. This one was meant to be an Easter special, but whatever. Anyways, Toshi wasn't exactly the best pick for Easter, but since I haven't finished that specific character, she'll have to do.  :P

Not only that I'm including her Tsuki Usagi Toshi Undine (TUTU) form, since they're both the same character.

Right now I feel like I'm going to have trouble pointing out what variation is in which direction of the nonagon, but here goes.

Center-left: Original Toshi
Originally called a Lepor-Elfen, which in this case is a bunny-elf. Noticeable features would be her tail and long elf-like ears. This was also another inspiration by VixyNyan's Feli-Elven.

Center-right: Original TUTU
The original concept of Toshi's Undine's form. Toshi's skin is actually covered in some sort of purple goop that oozed out her curse mark, when exposed to the full moon. This also covers up the "naughty parts as well. The part where she's topless will be left unknown, until further character development. Apparently, the pose I gave her has completely hidden away her tail. :P

Top right: Android TUTU
This one is difficult to describe. I just made this as robotic as I could picture a cyber TUTU.  :\

Right: Usagimimi TUTU
The usual bunny-girl version of TUTU. A pity I couldn't provide a second version, since there wouldn't be much difference.

Right most bottom: Human TUTU
Human might be the wrong term for this one. You could just say this one's TUTU, without the bunny features.

Bottom most right: Anthro TUTU
Even her fur is covered up in the purple goop, apart form her black bunny version of Toshi.

Bottom most left: Anthro Toshi
One thing to mention is that if Toshi was anthropomorphic, she'd be a black bunny.

Left most bottom: Human Toshi
What Toshi'd look like, if she were plain human.

Left: Usagimimi Toshi Version 1
Bunny-girl kunoichi, anyone?

Top left: Android Toshi
This one's suprisingly more unique than the TUTU version. I swapped her long elf ears for robotic antenna ears, and made her scarf very flamy. The flaming scarf was an inspiration of Megaman X's flaming scarf, in Command Mission.

Top: Usagimimi Toshi Version 2
Stripping her clean of clothing and loosening her hair too. This version of Toshi's bunny-girl variation, is meant to be more beast-like. This was sort of a reference of Katheron's "UberMode", just minus the accessories and boots. Still a black bunny though.

Before I end off, most of the poses were referenced off Joseph Joestar. Some of them are based off Josuke and Dio.

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #236 on: April 02, 2017, 04:58:18 AM
Looks like that quite abit of work-Awesome as always =)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: May 16, 2017, 07:09:27 AM

Apparently this is only one third of her variations, and this was meant for April. Yet it took so long, I had to leave out 12 other variations centered around her SNM9 and Orochi incarnations. I still have those variations flatly colored in my Sta.sh, but I'll be finishing them next year; since I really want to get started on another OC for May. As for the theme she's suppose to represent... I dunno. She's a freedom fighter, so I guess Freedom Day was the idea here.

Wanna see the other variations; go here.

Yep, original concept is original. :P

This one's possibly a mixture of Megaman, Medabots, and Mighty No. 9. Although I originally intended to go with the MN9 look, considering having "Nine" in her last name.

Right: Kitsunekomimi Version 1
The term Kitsunekomimi is actually a fused name between Kitsune and Nekomata, as those are what her two halves are suppose to be.

Bottom right: Kitsunekomimi Version 2
While this one's meant to resemble her original SNM9 concept; it still heavily resembles the Felynn monster race in the Disgaea series.

Bottom left: Human
Some how I question why I dressed her in this blue outfit. Although, drawing a human version of her wasn't all that bad.

Left: Cani/Feli-Elfen
Can't really come up with a name for a cross between a canine, feline, and an elf hybrid. Yet still an inspiration by Vixy.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: May 24, 2017, 10:09:26 PM

Now the monthly theme I had for Akumori here was not for "May the Forth be with You" day, but was actually meant for Firefighters' Day. And here I decided that my fiery "One-hit-wonder" was best suited for this day.

Yes, the original. Who'd forget to add that in. And if your wondering; he's a shiny anthropomorphic flareon.

Lower-Left: Human
He's face maybe a little off, but who cares. =p

Upper-Left: Beast-Elven
While this maybe an inspiration by Vixynyan :iconvixynyan:; what to call this variation was difficult to decide. So I just went with "Beast-Elven".

Upper-Right: Kemonomimi Version 1
Did a quick google on gijinka and realized the difference; that gijinka is a cosplay, rather than inheriting beast-like features.

Lower-Right: Kemonomimi Version 2
No dick here, just saying.

Bottom: Android
Oh this one's my favorite. The first thing in my mind was Robo-Ky, so I bluntly went with that concept for this variation. The tail is fiery, BTW.

Apart from the original, the poses I gave him are actually based off Dark Soul gestures. A whole lot of you already can tell the bottom one's gesture.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #239 on: June 11, 2017, 08:16:15 AM

My entry for Borockman's Art Jam. Featuring from left to right: Dolce, Coda, and Soprano.

Truth be told, the background I used here was meant to feature two other characters I had planned for swimsuit fanart. But then I decided it's better off used for something else.

I also could of used these sisters of Forte/Bass' mermaid swimsuits, that I still got sketches on. However, I went looking for more existing swimsuits instead.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #240 on: July 21, 2017, 10:18:25 PM
Forgot to post this last month.

This one went awfully slow for some reason. I was expecting it be finished with it about 10 days ago. Yet I've been losing track of time when taking frequent breaks inbetween. Anyways, The theme this month I had Karring featured in is called, Adopt-a-Shelter-Cat-Month. Thought is last name and half species fit the theme perfectly.

His original is practically the first male Feli-Elven, or half elf hybrid I've drawn; in my attempts to create male versions of those that I still need to finish some time.

Upper-Right: Human
No sure if I should of fixed his hair, since that's the only thing that looked out of place.

Bottom-Right: Nekomimi Version 1
Hmm... no comment here, though. =p

Bottom-Left: Nekomimi Version 2
Topless seems okay for him, I guess.

Upper-Left: Anthro
No comment.

Based off of Cave Story and Megaman ZX, maybe.

On an end note; I do feel like my style's getting a bit rusty. Some of these didn't come out the way I wanted them to look. But I'll keep trying my best to improve.

And here's July's entry.

[spoiler=Massive tiddies inbound, view at own discrection]

Wanna know what theme this cow's for this month. Yes it's Cow Appreciation Day. I'm actually upset I couldn't upload this on that specific day.

Okay rant over. This one was either a debate choosing between Maribelle or Mina Moore. However, I went with Mina since I've never given some time to draw her more. Also her last name was formerly Moo, but decided to change it for the better.

Yes, another inspiration by Vixynyan. I call this one the Bovi-elfen of the ox variety.

Upper-Right: Human
This is practically me trying to draw her tits being squishy in her arms. Not sure how that turned out.

Bottom-Right: Ushimimi Version 1
Having her sit down, makes me wonder if this was the best pose for her in this one.

Bottom-Left: Ushimimi Version 2
More attempts at boob squishiness. Her eyes seem a bit derpy, though. Made her feet more hoof-like in appearance.

Upper-Left: Anthro
Somehow I kinda feel like I should of given her clothing/fur separate colors, since it's really hard to tell which is which. Also her tits seems to be bigger than the other variations, in this one.

Oh, and if you're wondering where's the android version. Well, I ran out of ideas on how to draw her as a robot. Might've gone with a super robot, but even now I don't think I have the experience to draw her as one.[/spoiler]

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: July 28, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

Another entry for Borockman's Art Jam. Featuring two of my own characters: Mezzo and Fermata
And adding Ariga Hitoshi's Piano among them.

I sort of cropped out the sea, which is situated around the darker side of beach sand, which seemed worthless to fit in, though.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #242 on: August 22, 2017, 07:38:16 PM

For Be An Angel Day; it's Shelia, one of my Fanmade Final Fantasy characters. And I'm amazed I got this done on this particular day.

She's originally and Aegyl. A race which originated in FFXII: Revenent Wings.

Not sure where I referenced this off of. I was actually going to base her off Mercy from Overwatch, but went with a whole original idea that worked for me.

Top-Right: Human
Or Hume to be precise. When I sketched this one, I nearly forgot to remove the wings. So I edited them out when I converted this to lineart.

Bottom-Right: Avi/Bovi-Elfen
Not sure what to call this, since the creature I was going for was a pegasus; which sort of makes her part avian, and part bovine. I still have yet to finish the second part of those elven hybrids, which will include the avi-elven.

Bottom: Anthro
As pegasus as it can get. Also, her feet are hooves, and not shoes.

Bottom-Left: Kemonomimi Version 1
Pegasus girl if you like.

Top-Left: Kemonomimi Version 2
Drew her fur covering her, like a fur coat. Included the same hooves from her anthro variation.

My progress through these are getting more sluggish, due to stress. And I already feel like l can never keep up. :(

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #243 on: September 01, 2017, 10:28:16 PM

My 1st entry to Black Hook's Art-Jam.

Dug around my many female robotsmasters and looked towards some of my Rokko Chan fan characters. So this was either a choice between Burukko, Madlin, and Shining Blade A; and went with my fan-made sister of Rokko chan for this art jam.

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #244 on: September 01, 2017, 11:46:43 PM
I really like the design, simply yet striking!

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: September 15, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

Hmm... this one's difficult to remember. I'm not sure if this character of mine was planned for "Labor Day" or "National Dog Week". I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Was expecting this one to be finished earlier, since I started the sketches early before September, and still ended up this late on the finished result. But anyway on to what I done for Purity here.

The very first Cani-Elfen I made, taken straight out of the Elven Hybrids I've made, which was a major inspiration by VixyNyan. My very take on a dog-elf to be precise.

I went for a very Medabot-ish design on this one. I think I could of put a little more effort into this one, though. :P

Right: Human
I think this one came out the best. Plain simple human maid if you will.

Bottom right: Inumimi Version 1
Very dog-girl-like design I went for her here. Gave her some nice droppy ears, to match the color of her tail.

Bottom left: Inumimi Version 2
Gave her a very mustard yellow colored fur. Also using that yellow fur as censoring.

Left: Anthro
Plain dog-girl maid of furriness. I tried to make sure she didn't look to much like Isabelle from Animal Crossing with the idea on mind.

As to end things off, I realize I don't have anyone planned for a theme for November. At this point I'll just pick someone random for that month.

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #246 on: September 20, 2017, 03:31:36 AM
Bleep Boop (android is best one)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: September 21, 2017, 09:41:20 PM

Another art-jam entry done for Blackhook.

Went with another piece to finish off my entries that I can manage, for the remaining days left, before the art-jam closes. TBH, I could of gone with Feral Woman, but went with Flap Woman instead. I can't help but think I based her off Roomi's alternate palette from Galaxy Fight (You know, the tanned pink-haired and possibly underboobed Roomi).

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #248 on: October 06, 2017, 09:25:37 PM
[spoiler=Contains a bit of nudity][/spoiler]

Not sure if the month's theme known as "Dinosaur Appreciation Month" exists on October; but if not, well there's also "Reptile Awareness Day" that could fit for Velocia here.

Center: Original (Anthro)
Not sure how short I needed to draw her arms for her sleeves to flop over. But this was the best I could do with this. However, when I sketched her, I nearly forgot to add her ahoge.

Upper Right: Human
TBH, human Velocia, doesn't look bad at all in this. I really liked how this came out.

Bottom Right: Kemonomimi version 1
Her breasts seem to be much larger than I remember sketching them, but this was the most accurate take on her velociraptor girl form.

Bottom Left: Kemonomimi version 2
I think I could of at least draw some clothes for her here, but then it wouldn't be any different to her first version. Truth be told, I actually drew this one before version 1. Gonna have to put the Mature content stamp here, I don't think I can get away with this, even though she's trying her best to cover up her exposed bits with her short arms.

Top Left: Android
I don't think I referenced this idea off something else; or I could be trying to make her look like a dinobot from Transformers maybe?

I also was planning on doing an elfen hybrid on her, but didn't know how a reptilian elf should look like, so I left it out and went with the five, I preferred.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #249 on: November 23, 2017, 04:52:24 PM

aka. Jugger.

Been saving this character for Thanksgiving, yet couldn't make time for variations for her. Although, I did sort of drew up some various forms for here, which I'll explain below.

this is Belladonna Pendleri Jules. A Turkey Buzzard Harpy Avi-Elfen (bird elfen); short in stature, but big on her appetite. She loves food, but most of all, sandwiches of all varieties. Her favorite is a foot long sub sandwich, known as a gatsby. She'll eat just about any food you leave behind, or willingly share with. Heck she'll even stomach down the most food poisoning inducing slop, without any thought, and will simply walk it off. This is usually why people call her "The Gobbler".

Strangely her overeating habits seem to affect her body differently than the common glutton. And that's where her forms featured here come in. All that excess carbs and calories goes to either her breasts, or her hips; if not making her several inches taller, as if she ate some Mario mushrooms.

Also her agility and physical strength becomes phenomenally stronger, the more she eats. Not only does this make her excess weight problems moot on her figure, but can make her incredibly dangerous in a test of strength. However, the longer she goes without food (or starving herself), which she hates doing; her flabby bits will dramatically shrink away. This also makes her physically weaker.

It's easy to approach her. She tends to be friendly as long as you don't tempt her with food 'n snacks. Sure she'll happily eat whatever you share with her; however, she will not share back. Once there's food in her hands (or wings if you will), never attempt to take food from her, even so much as to poke it will result in a violent frantic rage from her.

Apparently she seems to possess elasticity powers, mostly observed when she's already fattened up. These help her bulky mass get through tight squeezes. Sometimes she will stretch her arms out to steal food, so that she can escape easier. This may also be the origin of her nickname.

She's notorious for eating and running, so don't expect her to pay the check, should you invite her out to dinner, especially Thanksgiving.

On an end note, I'll be featuring more of this character every Thanksgiving month, just like Emmanuelle, who's been featured every Valentines month.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Fear me.