Spriter and Map Designer Wanted by Request of the Lazy Aresian

Rad Lionheart · 2066

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Oh and PJ too, he told me to do this too.
But yeah, I am on a quest, a quest to find ready, willing, and able spriters.
And someone who can make overhead view sketches of maps, areas, whatever else.
Obviously it's for a 2D game project, I'm gonna keep this post simple though.

Anyone?
Anyone?

Aresian

Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 03:53:06 AM
Yeah, this is part of my project, I was busy, so I had my mind slave do this. Anyway, this is basically a unofficial opening for work on the LON project, host of course is none other than RPM Creator, Ares.

That's me by the way.

Anyway, what he said. Refer to IRC or PMs if you are interested, or post in this wonderful topic! Hurrah!

EDIT: Gonna move this later, to the Fan Works forum, if that's alright with Vixy-chan. Basically this will probably become the main topic for my project.

Offline FatherSaintPaul

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 04:37:52 AM
Been a while around the uncleans. *coughs*

Anybody interested in being an aid to Isis and myself with the cinematics, let me know. I'll be setting up sessions for training in digital 2D animation for the introduction. As for the map sketches, we're looking at the classic Zelda and Pokemon styles, cept much more graphic heavy. There's competition, and there's me!

Anyway, I'm only dealing with putting everything together as the project manager. Aresian's managing and Rad's responsible for recruiting and getting new members in contact and pointed in the right direction. If you're interested, nag him! 8D

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 05:21:32 AM
Oh boy, nagging. 8D

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 05:31:30 AM
I might host this "soon-to-be-successful" project for download later or not? ~w~

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Aresian

Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 08:43:39 PM
I might host this "soon-to-be-successful" project for download later or not? ~w~

Probably not a bad idea. I have no problem with it, once things even out. *shrugs* We'll get down to that business once it gets there. XD

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 12:15:17 AM
Give me a month and I'll be free to help out. Until then, I'll be too busy doing the workload of 3-4 people >_>'

Offline FatherSaintPaul

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 12:45:39 AM
Awesome, Paul! Hope to talk to you again soon. Hope things are going well for you too.

Just note, we're only working on a demo. As far as completing this project, I don't know. Seems like that'd be way too much work and time for a small nonprofit team. Now with the engine in planning, the graphics aren't looking like they'll be the easiest to work with either when working with semi-3d.