Rockman Perfect Memories...BRAWL!

Alice in Entropy · 12225

Offline Guy Fonderball

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 09:59:21 PM
And here is my moveset. It is quite long, I hope no one minds. I could try and remove some, if necessary.

The moves depend on the weapon I use.

Flame Sword
Info: The Flame Sword has mediocre range and speed, and decent power
B: Marching Flame: A swing that causes a pillar of fire to travel a short distance
Side B: Quick Fire Slash: I shoot towards the direction I am facing, slashing the enemies in my path
Up B: Whirling Fire: I am engulfed in a Fire Tornado that hauls me upwards when I am in midair
Down B: Weapon Switch: Aqua Whip: I change my weapon, now using the Aqua Whip

Aqua Whip
Info: The Aqua Whip has a high range and decent power, but lacks in speed. It is also weaker if the enemy is near me.
B: Water Shield: I create a Water Shield that blocks all special attacks and most items. Normal attacks, pokemon/helper and final smashs work normally.
Side B: Bonding Water: I use the Whip to catch the enemy in front of me. If it connects, the enemy is entangled in ropes of water, and unable to attack for a short time.
Up B: Power Swipe: On ground, I charge a powerful whiplash that does a lot of damage and sends the enemy flying. Midair, its released downwards. The recoil sends me upwards.
Down B: Weapon Switch: Air Spear: I change me weapon, now using the Air Spear

Air Spear
Info: The Air Spear has decent range and speed, but the power is mediocre. While in midair, speed and power are increased.
B: Quick Storm: I am surronding myself with a wind that pushes the enemies away without causing damage.
Side B: Piercing Tornado: A tornado surronds the Spear while it is thrust forward, increasing damage and range.
Up B: Spearcopter: I twirl the spear over me. Midair, I am first flying upwards, then I slowly decend for a short time.
Down B: Weapon Switch: Earth Axe: I change my weapon, now using the Earth Axe

Earth Axe
Info: The Earth Axe is powerful, but lacks in speed an range. It is even weaker midair
B: Earth Pillar: I ram the pole of the Axe into the ground, creating pillars of rocks around me
Side B: Shattering Blow/Deadly Ensnare: I charge my attack, ramming the Axe into the ground before me. If it hits a barrier or some other protection, it shatters. The remains can be picked up and thrown, but if Side B is pressed again, they return to the Axe, damaging enemies in their path.
Up B: Earth Summon: On ground, I throw a rock into the Air. midair, It creates a small platform below me that carries me upwards before disappering.
Down B: Weapon Switch: Atomic Bow: I change my weapon, now using the Atomic Bow

Atomic Bow
Info: It is mostly used as a striking weapon. giving decent range, but mediocre speed and power.
B: Nuclear Arrow: Fires an arrow made of nuclear energy, that causes a small but powerful explosion on impact.
Side B: Fusion Arrow: Similar to Normal B, but I charge first and then fire two arrows. They can be set off by pressing B again. This causes a larger explosion with more damage. If they hit something before that, they don't explode, causing minor damage.
Up B: Arrow Array: On ground, I fires 5 arrows upwards, in midair, they are fired downwards. The recoil hurls me upwards.
Down B: Weapon Switch: Flame Sword: I change my weapon, now using the Flame Sword.

Final Smash: Weapon Switch: Holy Blade/Lightplosion
Weapon Switch: Holy Blade: I summon my five weapons, fusing them to the Holy Blade.
Lightplosion: Only when the Holy Blade is active. I gather light energy in my hands, condensing it. I then throw a tiny ball of light forward. It travels quite fast, and when it hits an enemy, it creates an enormous explosion.

Holy Blade
Info: The Holy Blade has high power and speed with decent range.
B: Light Slash: A fast horizontal slash that sends a wave of energy forward.
Side B: Cross Slash: Shooting towards the direction I am facing, I slash the enemys in my path twice
Up B: Light Beam: On ground, it sends a beam of light upwards, in midair the beam goes downwards, hurling me upwards
Down B: Light Aura: I surrond myself in a glowing aura. While it is active, enemy attacks cause less damage, but I also cause less damage too

Intro: A rift in space opens, and I step out of it
Idle: I engulf myself in a weak red aura
Win: I cross my arms, smiling amused; I swing the Holy Blade and hold it upwards; I surrond myself with the weapons (except Holy Blade)
Lose: I applaud the winner

Up taunt: I cross my arms and look away
Side taunt: Points my actual weapon forward
down taunt: I go down on one knee, place the weapon on the ground and engulf myself in a weak red aura

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 11:06:04 PM
Sounds like a bit much, if I may say so. n_n; Maybe just narrow it down to two?

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 09:16:09 PM
If we draw how we want to look in this do we post it in here or our own art threads?

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 13, 2009, 09:19:55 PM
If we draw how we want to look in this do we post it in here or our own art threads?

Both!

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 04:09:24 AM
I'll join in the fun too!

VirusChris
Moves at super high speed and fights with his claws & energy moves. Moves like Sonic and Falco.

Fighting Style: VC attacks with his claws, feet, and tail. A trained Martial Artist with his own unique style complement with his high-speed movements. Dash attacks result in him spindash (mid-air) into his opponent while slashing at 'em.

Moveset:
  - Neutral B: Virus Claw
A powerful quick slash from VC's claws. Can charge.
  - Side B: Chaos Beam
Quickly fires a fast and power-average red & black beam. Can't charge.
  - Up B: Savage Spindash
Spins into a ball upward in a path of an up-side down U. Good for recovery and bashing enemies at close-range.
  - Down B: Sonic Boom
Boost into a red blur straight forward knocking all opponents in his path.

- Grab Move:
Extends arms (like Luffy) forward at a certain range and pulls the opponent in to start bashing on 'em.

Final Smash: Planet Destruction Technique: Eclipse Cannon
Similar to Samus' Final Smash, but VC fires from his mouth. Covers 80% of the screen in the direction he fires. However VC takes 60% of Damage for using attack and is station in his spot for 3 seconds before movement for the player is regain.

Is this good?

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3