Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 396025

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #625 on: December 28, 2012, 04:04:43 AM
(I don't know dude, it's way too complicated to me.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #626 on: December 28, 2012, 04:21:13 AM
(When you say "Shipping brain" do you mean a nasty tendency to try and make couples or something?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #627 on: December 28, 2012, 04:33:09 AM
(Something like that, it's not too extreme I think, but I just thought of the idea yesterday.  

For example for the Pokemon RP I wouldn't ship anyone, here however it kinda makes sense since it's a stressful time.  It's weird, but I think I need some sort of okay to go through with it.  You probably already know the two obvious people who are going to get together, but I'm thinking of maybe another one.  But just those two pairs and that's it, and if I can do the second pairing.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #628 on: December 28, 2012, 04:39:58 AM
(I dunno. I'm not one to just let my self-insert be happy.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #629 on: December 28, 2012, 04:43:32 AM
(I dunno. I'm not one to just let my self-insert be happy.)
(What exactly do you mean by that. 

But anyway, I was planning on the two characters being really good friends anyway, I just thought of maybe shipping them yesterday.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #630 on: December 28, 2012, 04:49:23 AM
(I dunno, two obvious characters and I just assumed RMZX and Akai, and I don't feel like giving RMZX a happy ending.
He doesn't deserve happiness.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #631 on: December 28, 2012, 04:52:49 AM
(The other 2 obvious, I wasn't thinking about RMZX and Akai when I mentioned it.  So if I got the go ahead it would be 3 parings, RMZX and Akai, the 2 obvious, and the 3rd maybe paring.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #632 on: December 28, 2012, 04:54:53 AM
(Oh okay.

Well I'm about as smart as a rock, so I doubt I know the obvious.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #633 on: December 28, 2012, 05:21:04 AM
(I'm kinda surprised, have you been keeping up?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #634 on: December 28, 2012, 06:22:46 AM
(It's clearly Sakura & PBPB who are hooking up!  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #635 on: December 28, 2012, 06:29:21 AM
(Oh you. XD)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #636 on: December 28, 2012, 10:40:43 AM
(And Zeta & PB might have a go around in bed sometime!  [eyebrow])

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #637 on: December 28, 2012, 10:55:03 AM
(Danm you read my mind so danm well, though keep in mind she is a robot.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #638 on: December 28, 2012, 11:58:56 AM
(Shipping? If I think I know where is going, I say go ahead. It'll just add even more flavour to the inevitable betrayal, and clash between 2 lovers!! [eyebrow])

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #639 on: December 28, 2012, 12:00:52 PM
(Exactly.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #640 on: December 28, 2012, 02:19:22 PM
(OK, I've uploaded Buns, so from now on, she's an official part of my army! >BD Of course, she'll be in her normal mode in the WDS.)

Posted on: December 28, 2012, 19:40:49
Despite the earlier outburst, the transfering of fuel cells is going smoothly. Dr. Wily II had closed the shutters, to the surprise of Haijme and his crew. The outburst added a bit more confusion, but since the fuel cells are still being transferred, no questions were asked.

Dr. Wily II, in the shut confines of the Storage Lab, is dancing a happy dance. Not only is his Wily Star II going to be rebuilt, and be generally deadlier, Frenzied Protoman Blues is wrecking absolute chaos in St. Acidburg, and his Skull Raptor platoon is going to assist Frenzied Protoman Blues in more carnage. Even though he did lose the Fxenodrome... Darn it. He lost the Fxenodrome.

Junk Man managed to get his legs on, and after some tests which involve lots of tripping and falling, Junk Man is standing, and back in one piece. With nothing left to do, he managed to head back to the scrap yard, he is in desparate need for another oil bath. It wasn't long before Junk Man reached his destination, but the sight before him was like a dream. Multiple robot bear things are walking around the scrap yard. Some were tinkling with the scrap, some are climbing the mounds. Junk Man could feel an old urge rising in his body...

Junk - PETS!! *rushes towards one of the Berbils*

Sound Woman is seated up on her med-table, doing some basic diagnostics on her systems. No matter how much she tried to access her memory chips, she just could not access that one particular memory. That one memory that happened right before she got damaged. She shook her head in dismay, and turned to look at boforte. Medic Man is currently working on boforte, and boforte was cursing at the Resistance. Sound Woman giggled a little, and got on her feet. She decided that perhaps that memory was not important, and that she needed someone to talk to... Perhaps Wily Fighter is still at the underground factory. She smiled at the thought, and left the Medical Labs quietly.

boforte - Those Resistance scum!! I'll get my revenge!!

Medic - My, my~ Watch that temper~

boforte - Bah! Just hurry up with the repairs!!

Medic - You can't rush perfection~

boforte - I CAN!! *sits up abruptly*

Medic - *pushes boforte back down* Nonono~

boforte - GRRR!! If I still had that power!!

Medic - Shush now~

Medic Man opens up boforte's chest armour, and noticed a slight flicker of energy. When Medic Man moved in for a closer look, the flicker vanished without a trace. Medic Man scratched his chin for a bit, but decided to shrug it off as nothing. He continued to work on boforte, with boforte screaming in rage, and pain.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: December 28, 2012, 05:28:45 PM
(I'm kinda surprised, have you been keeping up?)

(Not as well as I would've liked)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #642 on: December 28, 2012, 08:35:09 PM
Just as Junk Man neared one of the Berbils who turned around upon hearing his shout, a giant wrench landed hard on his head.

Berbil Jane stood on a smaller mound, pulling back the wrench she used to bash him upside the head with, "Be gentle.  We Berbils scare easily; Junk Bot does not want to suffer more damage than already shown."

While the Robot Masters didn't know what was going on, Hajime had somewhat of an idea what WilyII was doing behind the shutters aside from handing out the fuel cells needed to reach the Wily Star II.

He seems to be under the impression that he would be adding more stuff to the star than what was already slapped on, but Hajime was not about to be duped into another free favor like he had done with the Resistance through some assistance with the Berbils.  He only wants to repair Star to the way it was and let WilyII throw on his additions with whatever scrap he digs up in his own scarp yard.

They make it back to the truck to unload their next set of fuel cells while the first load was being inserted into its engine.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #643 on: December 28, 2012, 10:21:26 PM
Back in St. Acidburg, Fxeni is getting everything back into order on the Fxenodrome as quickly as possible. He teleports PBPB's Ardjet and his Fxescythe into the hangar, knowing that they will be probably seeing use soon enough. He turns on the long-range scanners on the Fxenodrome to see if the Doc has any sneaky plans up his sleeve. Sure enough, he registers 5 Wily II robots heading towards St. Acidburg.

"Guys, we've got company! 5 Wily II bots are heading our way!" Fxeni exclaims over the intercom to the other resistance members. "Let's keep them away from Vixy and PB!"

"Roger that!" Sakura responds.

Fxeni begins to scan the robots for weaknesses. Knowing the Doc all too well, he knew that there had to be a glaring weakness on them. As he scans them, he fires off a beam towards them to grab their attention.

(Figured I'd get the ball rolling a bit.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #644 on: December 29, 2012, 09:44:04 AM
In the skies of St. Acidburg, Super Heart Vixy and the enraged Protoman Blues continue to do battle. The both of them continue to come at each other with their respective and powerful swords. As she backs away from PB for a second, Super Heart Vixy outlines and creates a heart with A Sword Named Love then launches it at Protoman Blues. When it hits him, he winds up paralyzed. Vixy then charges up her Magical Heart Medallion on her chest. "GOLDEN LOVE HEART FIRE!!" she yells out as she fires it at the paralyzed PB. Before it hits, Protoman Blues manages to summon his Blues Shield to block the Golden Love Heart. It still explodes upon contact and creates spinning hearts around his head. Super Heart Vixy rushes to him to try and continue her efforts to wipe away his rage with her love. "RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Protoman Blues yells out in anger as he further unleashes his power, the force of which knocks Super Heart Vixy backwards and through a building before her Aurora Wings allow her to recover. "Uggghhh, he's so strong. Gotta keep going!" she thinks to herself as she then notices the enraged PB in the distance charging up a Bluesmahemaha Strike. Reacting to this instantly, Super Heart Vixy throws A Sword Named Love into the air and outlines a heart in front of her. A Sword Name Love lands on her back and magically stays there while she moves the back of her hands to charge her counter attack. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" PB screams out loud as he unleashes his Bluesmahemaha Strike towards Vixy. "CUPID HEART WAVE!" she yells out as a constant stream of pink energy arrows and a wave of golden hearts fly towards the oncoming attack. The two beams collide and the energy released from the explosion knocks both PB and Super Heart Vixy away while destroying the buildings around them.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city, Fxeni, PBPB, and Sakura's team prepare to engage the oncoming Wily II forces...

Fxeni - "Okay, my scanners indicate that these Skull Raptors are weak on the back of the neck. Be extremely careful when engaging them, everyone. They are fast and lethal."

PBPB - "Speaking of fast and lethal, I've been keeping an eye on PB and Vixy's fight. I never could have imagined those two had that much power inside of them. Their fight is really doing a number on the city."

Fxeni - "Vixy can handle herself, especially in her Super Heart Form. Right now, we have to stop these things before they make the situation worse."

PBPB - "Right. So, should we take our mechs?"

Fxeni - *takes out Yamalok and puts it in Scythe Mode* "Now what fun would that be?"

Meanwhile in the jeep, Sakura's team are getting ready to engage Wily II's Skull Raptors. "Saki! Those Jurassic Pricks are heading right for us!" Zeta tells Sakura while driving right towards them! "Thanks, Z. Stay sharp, everyone!" Sakura replies. As they are about to attack, Sakura feels another blow of power from the fight between Vixy and PB.

"...PB..." Sakura thinks to herself before they strike.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #645 on: December 29, 2012, 10:26:01 AM
Meanwhile, back with the Digimon party...

Wizarmon nodded with what Talyn pointed out. "Yes, I see it too. If we digimon focus our attacks to scatter the slime out of the way, you can go in and strike." He said, moving into position. "On my mark!"

"Thunder Cloud!"

"X-Laser!"

"Mega Burst!"

All 3 digimon launched their attacks in the same order at the core of the slime beast again.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #646 on: December 29, 2012, 11:27:22 AM
BlazeGarurumon was maintaining the barrier as Talyn and Wizarmon spoke, but was paying attention. The instant that Wizarmon finished, he yelled to Taylor to look out. His warning sent, he leapt into the fray and contributed attacks of his own.

Taylor ran over to the rubble Sapph was beneath and quickly uncovered him. She wasn't surprised to find him unscathed bar a bruise or two. She sat by him to ensure he was okay in case any stray slime came near. He may be stubborn but he was in no condition to do anything but lay there.

BlazeGarurumon was helping with the attack, and saw their chance growing ever nearer. "We'll need to hit with a combined force when the core is reachable!" he exclaimed between Howling Burners. "Ready?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #647 on: December 29, 2012, 11:35:33 AM
"That means we'll need to get our timing right." Wizarmon said, continuing to throw Thunder Clouds. The short humanoid digimon could see their opportunity almost hit. "On my mark, launch your attacks!" He called.

Geo Greymon had been building up an extra large Mega Burst for that right moment, which came when a thin layer of slime got pushed away to reveal the bare core.

"NOW!!" Wizarmon called, all 3 digimon (and, presumably, BlazeGarurumon) launching their attacks in unison, their attacks, like before, melding into a giant light arrow, which pierced the core of the slime monster.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #648 on: December 29, 2012, 04:04:24 PM
(Back of the neck... I guess it makes for a slightly more difficult, and longer matchup than glaring eye sockets as weaknesses. XD)

Junk Man gave a confused look after saying one of the robot bear things speak. He did not expect them to speak at all, and yet, a purple one is speaking in perfect third-person English!

Junk - O-O-OK.

Junk Man slowed down to the point of almost tip-toeing, and while still staring at the purple one, slowly grabbed one of the robot bear things, picked it up, and hugged it. The hugged Berbil struggled in confusion at the sudden turn of events, but the struggling was for naught. Junk Man has it in a tight, but non-choking hold.

Wily Fighter was monitoring the Skull Raptor platoon's assault, destroying whatever buildings that were still standing. Some extras that were lucky enough to dodge whatever was flung at them from the battle between Frenized Protoman Blues and Super Heart Vixy... Met their end at the feet of the Skull Raptors. No one was to be left alive was their basic programming. With everything in order, Wily Fighter turned his attention to the next wave...

Dr. Wily II is currently panting from too much dancing. Too much body activity for an old man after all. He limped himself to a nearby small swivel chair, plopped himself into it, and began to spin, but not as evilly as his evil spinning chair. Dr. Wily II spun himself towards the window shutter, and opened it again.

DWII - So how many more do you need?

(Ok, so I have no idea what I'll send out after this arc. :P Also, since the Skull Raptors are basically droids, those of you engaging them can have fun with them however you like... Of course, at least let them have a fighting chance of course! XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #649 on: December 29, 2012, 09:35:56 PM
Taylor watched as the combined attack of the four Digimon pierced the core of the slime monster. It was almost as if it was happening in slow motion, the arrow of light being the same size as the core and slowly disintegrating it as it passed through. With the core completely eradicated, the slime monster quickly evaporated into nothingness.

"Well that wasn't too bad..." she remarked as the Digimon headed back towards her and Sapph.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything