Solar · 68273

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #475 on: June 07, 2010, 10:36:05 AM
"Yeah... think I can have it back? I'm pretty sure I'm in the finals, and I'd like my Navi to be in tip top shape for the fight. Also, I think my dad might be willing to fix ChainsawMan up for you... if I ask him. And if I can find him..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #476 on: June 07, 2010, 10:40:13 AM
Sean nodded and pointed to a port for a PeT to be plugged in. "Just plug Wombatman in and I'll put it on." He said, nodding. "As for Chainsawman getting all fixed up, thanks, though I may need to leave some rather specific instructions." He said, handing her the chip he made.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #477 on: June 07, 2010, 10:45:03 AM
"Thanks!" She plugged WombatMan in, and the arm data was transferred. "I don't know when I'll see him, but I have a feeling you'll see him soon. He's weird like that. My father, the ninja scientist..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #478 on: June 07, 2010, 10:49:30 AM
"Ninja scientist..." Sean muttered. "By the way that chip has the data of Chainsawman's weapon, the Spark Impact, with some modifications so that it can be used as a battle chip by other navis without corrupting their data." He said, typing quickly. "And done. Wombatman's arm should be good as new."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #479 on: June 07, 2010, 10:51:40 AM
"Thanks. Seriously though, look out. You might bump into him soon." Taylor left the area.
---
A ninja in a lab coat watched Sean from above with interest....

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #480 on: June 07, 2010, 10:54:06 AM
Sean nodded as Taylor left. He looked around cautiously before going back to repairing Chainsawman back to a stable condition.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #481 on: June 07, 2010, 10:56:42 AM
The ninja leaped down and landed right next to Sean, silently. "Soo... whatcha got there?" he asked.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #482 on: June 07, 2010, 11:01:35 AM
Sean didn't even seem surprised. "My navi, Chainsawman, made him from scratch. Though, his initial design kinda cost me my last match." He said, not even looking up from the screen. When he did look up was when he got startled. "ACK! Ninja scientist!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #483 on: June 07, 2010, 11:16:38 AM
"Yeah, I tend to elicit that reaction. Still, mind if I take a look?" He took the PET and checked out the data... "Shouldn't be too hard to fix... hmm... seems that my daughter and you got into a scuffle... some of WombatMan's data was left over here... all the better... I should be able to make him like new."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #484 on: June 07, 2010, 11:22:36 AM
"Well, there are a couple glitches in his programming that I've only been able to put temporary fixes on that need to be replaced." Sean explained as Taylor's dad took his PeT.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #485 on: June 07, 2010, 11:25:40 AM
"Oh please, you've seen WombatMan. And almost won too, I'm sure. I can get through them just fine. Now sit back and let me do my work, okay?" A glint crossed his glasses. Suddenly, he was lost to the world, programming like no other.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #486 on: June 07, 2010, 04:51:30 PM
"Your going to need stronger tactics than that." Crusader crushed the ground with his blade, sending a rippling shock-wave in all directions.
"If you decide to grasp victory, I want to assure you it will not extend it's hand to you."
Crusader said as some malevolent data entered his body. "Dark Aura, dark chip in." Tryn said in an ominous voice.

The 3 MKs dodged the shockwaves in time, but before they could attack again they stopped because of the Dark Aura.

"Oh come on, a Dark Aura?"

"What the...(a dark chip? This is not going to be just another tournament then...although a lot of tournaments do turn out to be either run by or interrupted by evil organizations)," said Tai while grabbing 3 battlechips from his folder. "Hmm, it doesn't matter. Sword! Widesword! Longsword! Slot in! Program Advance, Lifesword!."

A Life Sword then appeared to the 3 MKs, who were getting ready to attack again.

"Nice, with this there should be no problem," MK then teleported behind Crusader and slashed with the Lifesword, and his clones then attacked after him from the other sides.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: June 07, 2010, 11:16:24 PM
The Aura fizzled at the attack of three, Crusader spun in a tight circle, cutting various places in all of the MK's.
He certainly has potential, three lifeswords is quite a blow to Crusader although his speed and strength aren't enough to fight a full powered Crusader, unless his trick can outsmart me. Thought Tryn, suddenly another thought took his mind. Crusader! Nows not the time to think of her!!
Pardon, m'lord, she just came to mind
Sigh, she had better come in for the next program, He is not enough.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #488 on: June 09, 2010, 06:46:59 AM
(The point of having the 3 attack was for one attack to bring down the aura and then the other two attack when the aura is down. Did only the first work or did he just not flinch?)

MK was forced to step back and to release his clones after receiving the attack.

"Ugh, I don't think we can take him on without going at it full powe, what should we do?"

"Tch, the most we should do right now is Full Synchro."

The two concentrated and achieved Full Synchro, increasing their power a lot.

"Alright, ready for more?" said the two together.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #489 on: June 09, 2010, 07:01:02 AM
The ninja scientist continued to program. Every little glitch was being worked out...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #490 on: June 09, 2010, 07:51:52 PM
(The point of having the 3 attack was for one attack to bring down the aura and then the other two attack when the aura is down. Did only the first work or did he just not flinch?)
[The program rager gives Crusader the ability to keep fighting, like Uryu's rensotengai or Berzerker from Fate.)
"Full Synchro, eh? This should prove interesting." Crusader said as he launched an over sized sonic boom at them.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #491 on: June 09, 2010, 10:50:47 PM
Sean blinked in amazement at what the ninja scientist was doing. Then again, he wasn't too surprised, since he did the original programming himself. He hoped that this didn't affect Chainsawman's personality in any way.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #492 on: June 10, 2010, 06:02:38 AM
[The program rager gives Crusader the ability to keep fighting, like Uryu's rensotengai or Berzerker from Fate.)
"Full Synchro, eh? This should prove interesting." Crusader said as he launched an over sized sonic boom at them.

(So no flinching then)

MK moved his shield with no effort in front of the sonic boom and reflected it, while at the same time creating clones and teleporting them to Crusader's sides, back, and above him so that they could fire their own sonic boom at him completely surrounding him.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #493 on: June 10, 2010, 07:38:26 PM
"Gaurd 3!" A gigantic blue mettuar helmet surrounded  Crusader, absorbing all the attacks and sending a piercing shot straight at Mirror Knight.
"The same trick just won't do!"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: June 13, 2010, 05:43:32 AM
MK tried to guard against it but it pierced it shield and made a little hole in his chest. He kneeled and then fell to the ground. However, when he fell to the ground he shattered to pieces, the real MK had teleported behind Crusader and was ready to attack.

(How did you absorb the one coming from behind btw?)

"Elecsword, slot in..."

MK then slashed Crusader repeatedly going back and forward really fast (if you've seen Ibuki's third super in SFIII3S it's supposed to look like the last part of it).

(Anyways, can you be paralized or that can't happen either?)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: June 13, 2010, 05:51:04 AM
(Apperently so)
Crusader was stunned, or rather his doll. Crusader was int he air, he striked from the air with ninja stars at his enemy, shining crosses started to rain down from the sky, planting themselves on the ground. (Gate of Babylon!)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #496 on: June 13, 2010, 06:14:58 AM
MK was surprised by the appearance of the doll and got hit by the ninja stars (what are the crosses supposed to do?).

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #497 on: June 13, 2010, 06:22:13 AM
(They are nonlethal, for now of course)
Crusader fell down, he was in pieces, but he looked like he could go all day.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: June 13, 2010, 06:23:33 AM
"M-Cannon, slot in!"

A red cannon appeared in MK's right hand, which he then fired at Crusader.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #499 on: June 13, 2010, 11:16:53 PM
Crusader sent a sonic boom, cutting through the blast as Crusader struck MK.