The Digital World of RPM

Solar · 68265

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #275 on: May 11, 2010, 08:48:46 AM
[Oh he wasn't even there. But enough of that, I didn't learn my lesson cause there wasn't one to learn. Back to RP!!! Chaaaaarge!!!]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #276 on: May 11, 2010, 09:10:41 AM
"Excellent." Sean said, jacking Chainsawman out and heading to where he had been instructed to go.

"Oi, Aoiji, think ya can patch me up? I that other guy did some damage before he fell." Chainsawman said, holding his arm, which looked about ready to come off.

"Sure. Hang on a sec." Sean replied, pressing a few buttons on the PeT. "The regeneration program has been initiated. You should be at full next round."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: May 11, 2010, 03:59:27 PM
Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto were watching the fights, wondering when it would be their turn

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: May 11, 2010, 05:11:35 PM
Spectro regained his composure, and saw that the arena was naw a giant void, except for where he was standing.

"Where did everything go?"

Spectro looked up and saw a swarm of meteors heading his way. He readied a nuke and fired upward, which would hopefully stop the meteor.

--------------------

Crux poised himself to land on his feet, but Mirror Knight fired a sonic boom at him. The attack had pushed him back, and Crux landed on his back. He bounced back onto his feet, and thrust his arm forward, which extended toward Mirror Knight, and long thorns had protruded from all over the arm.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #279 on: May 11, 2010, 08:39:50 PM
WombatMan flew down and used the two swords to completely disable the nuke, slicing it into tiny piece, and watched as the
meteors all collided with Spectro. WombatMan then flew down and sliced two slashes at him, bringing Spectro's HP to 1 with the combo. This weakened him enough that he wouldn't be deleted, but would still make Taylor the victor.

[Sorry, but... a nuke? Really?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: May 11, 2010, 09:29:52 PM
[Sorry, but... a nuke? Really?]
[[It's a one-use thing for emergencies. Like frickin' meteor storms. Besides, it's not like Hiroshima, it's a bomb with a sustained explosion.]]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #281 on: May 11, 2010, 09:31:17 PM
[Well, it was destroyed. And there is a chip that does the meteor swarm; it's called Meteors. There is no such chip for a Nuke that I know of.]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: May 11, 2010, 09:34:52 PM
[Well, it was destroyed. And there is a chip that does the meteor swarm; it's called Meteors. There is no such chip for a Nuke that I know of.]
[[I know you were using a chip; Spectro.EXE wasn't. He can't use chips by virtue of the fact the he is without an operator.]]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #283 on: May 11, 2010, 09:36:20 PM
[Good point. Well, I defeated you, so let's get on with the story. And if you don't like it, use it as fodder for a rivalry or something down the road. I only ended it because I felt the story was moving on without us]

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: May 11, 2010, 10:04:06 PM
The nuke failed to go off and Spectro was hit with the entirety of the meteor swarm. He was pummeled, and left almost lifeless on the battleground.

"Oh, [tornado fang] it. I yield."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #285 on: May 11, 2010, 10:09:22 PM
The ground reappeared and WombatMan landed next to Spectro. "I didn't delete you because you have no PET to recuperate in. That was a good battle. Here." WombatMan handed Spectro a FullEnrg SubChip. "Now you can heal up." WombatMan jacked out and waited to hear who his next opponent would be.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: May 11, 2010, 10:38:00 PM
Crux poised himself to land on his feet, but Mirror Knight fired a sonic boom at him. The attack had pushed him back, and Crux landed on his back. He bounced back onto his feet, and thrust his arm forward, which extended toward Mirror Knight, and long thorns had protruded from all over the arm.

"This may hurt a bit, but grab it!" ordered Tai, which MK soon did.

"Ouch, you better have a plan." said MK.

"Sure do. Burning Body, slot-in!" said Tai while inserting the battle chip into his PET.

MK's body was then covered in fire along with everything in his proximity (the range is not big though, in-game it's only one panel to his sides along with the one he's standing on) hoping that it would be super effective because of his opponent's body being covered in vines.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: May 11, 2010, 10:38:24 PM
Tryn got up and handed Talyn the badge
"Please wait with the other victors, others are still fighting in the arena. Personally, I hope either you or the police man gets to fight me, it would prove much more interesting." He said with a smile as he went off to put together the victors.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #288 on: May 11, 2010, 10:47:19 PM
"That's him, isn't it, Talyn?" WombatMan growled. Taylor nodded slightly, almost imperceptibly, as she walked to the tent with the victors. "We'll make sure he doesn't get what he wants!" Taylor nodded again.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #289 on: May 11, 2010, 10:50:38 PM
Sean looked over at Talyn as she entered and said what she did. "Pardon me for prying, but you'll make sure who doesn't get what they want?" He asked, fairly confused.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #290 on: May 11, 2010, 10:56:28 PM
"It's... it's not important." Taylor looked down at WombatMan. "Talk a little louder, will ya!"

"Well excuuuuuuussee me, princess!" He scratched the back of his head and laughed. Taylor giggled a little.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #291 on: May 11, 2010, 11:11:06 PM
Sean's ears twitched, hearing Wombatman's voice. "I believe introductions are in order, since our navis may fight next round, and have encountered each other before." He said, holding out his hand. "Name's Sean Graves."

((Guess which is actually my name.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #292 on: May 11, 2010, 11:31:14 PM
"Taylor Lyn." She shook Sean's hand. "If we do fight, let's hope it's a good one." She tilted her head and smiled.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #293 on: May 11, 2010, 11:33:44 PM
"Yeah, and this time we can actually finish!" Chainsawman shouted, making sure to be loud enough to be heard.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #294 on: May 11, 2010, 11:39:52 PM
"Oh... so you're that Navi's operator! Well, you won't be delimbing me this time!" WombatMan yelled.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #295 on: May 11, 2010, 11:48:08 PM
"Zehehahaha! You ain't gonna be escapin' if you're wrong! Not 'till we've finished!" Chainsawman shouted back.

Sean looked around the tent. "Please tell me there's a port to put these two so they can get all the trash-talking out of the way where we don't have to hear it."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: May 11, 2010, 11:51:29 PM
Tryn entered the victors longue watching as the two contestants conversed, he pointed to a blue box with a plug and red little jack in port
"Right there, Mr.Sean I have to say your a fantastic operator to have pulled off such a head on attack and won. Your navi is very willing."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #297 on: May 12, 2010, 12:29:11 AM
Taylor walked over to the port so the trash-talking could commence.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #298 on: May 12, 2010, 12:41:18 AM
"Why thank you. I guess that's what happens when a navi is designed primarily for offense." Sean said, nodding and going over to the port and connecting his PeT so that Chainsawman and Wombatman could continue to growl at eachother and possibly psych eachother up.

My thread of Random Crap

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: May 12, 2010, 12:51:07 AM
Mirror Knight grabbed Crux's extended arm, and was set ablaze.

"AAAGH OH GOD" Crux pulled back his arm. The vines on his arm didn't burn off; instead, they were scorched. His arm still burned, though, and that was enough to set him off. Rankine uploaded a Hero Sword chip and Crux slashed at his opponent.