The Digital World of RPM

Solar · 67323

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
on: May 03, 2010, 10:27:51 PM
It is the year 20XX, and the internet has become so important that now everything is connected to it, and when I say everything I really do mean EVERYTHING. So, to help with their everyday tasks humans created computer programs, that acted as helpers and in a way pets, called Netnavis, which if you're here you should know about them already so I'm going to be lazy and not explain how they work. Today, the people of RPM city are just going on with their daily lifes, with the last attempt at world domination of an evil organization having been just one month ago, everybody figures that another there will be another attempt some time soon, this world sure is at risk REALLY often (seriously, the 6 EXE games happened in only 2 years or so). And so, our story begins during a peaceful evening...

(you guys start while I go to class)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 11:35:25 PM
[Let me test the water]
Tryn arrived at his house with a sigh. He came inside and turned on the television, only to find that a evil organization had taken a office hostage yesterday. He would be surprised if this didn't happen monthly, his grandfather always says that they didn't have so much terrorism back in the day, but he's old and senile, so what does he know.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 12:04:36 AM
Taylor looked down at her PET. Her Navi, WombatMan.EXE looked up and growled.

"This is the place, Talyn," he grunted.

"I know. Ready?"

"You know it."

She pulled a plug out of her PET and connected it to the terminal. "JACK IN! WOMBATMAN! EXECUTE!"

[The title made me think it was some sort of Digimon RP... way to get my hopes up! :P ]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 12:16:21 AM
While at that same office, Gaia and his Navi try to ward off the hostile forces. Meet his navi TorpedoMan, a 5"3 Net Navi, about the height of an average Norm-1 Type. As the Boss Navi is bound to appear any moment, he prepares with a few favored battle-chips with his standard weapons as a last resort.

"Get Ready, I detected him about 4 .klm away." Warned Torpedoman, as like a submarine-themed Navi in red, he was made with combat-awareness in mind. Gaia chose his first set of chips immediately, both offensive and defensive, including support chips.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 12:27:45 AM
"You be good now, 'kay?"

"All right, all right. Jeez. That last incident wasn't even my fault. That pasty suit left the coffee maker on without my knowing."

"I'm just playin' with ya. See you tomorrow."

"You too."

The security guard left the room, and the door shut while the lock engaged with a loud thud. Crux.EXE, the security Navi, was left once again to manage the security functions of the level 4 storeroom. He always wanted to know what it was he was trying to protect, but he didn't have the "clearance" to be afforded that information.

Crux adjusted his "shades". Funny. They weren't really shades, just a construct of ones and zeroes that projected an image. That as well as his "trenchcoat" and "mummy bandages" (he never bothered to find out what they were actually called) helped to distinguish himself from the other generic navis. He thought it looked interesting, so he never thought to bring up this subject with anyone.

"I guess it's the usual, eh?" said Crux as he stood watch.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 12:49:52 AM
Tryn sat down as he took out his P.E.T. a old model, yes, but it was functional enough. His net navi appeared on the screen, bowing. It's name was Crusader, a hand to hand combat net navi that could cut apart enemies with one hit. "How is the rager program?"
"Very well, m'lord, I can see much clearer when fighting, and my movements are much swifter."
"Very well, combined with full syncro, we can be unstoppable"
"Yes, but one hit crashes both programs."
"Yes, but your strong enough to cut anyone in half"
"Thank you m'lord."
He turned off the television
"So, what now, m'lord?"
"I see there is something valuble in a special storage room, 4 it is. It could be a prototype P.E.T. It could be a strong virus, whatever it is, I want it" With that he swept off to the storage area, this peaceful night will be broken by a man in white shining armor.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 01:25:34 AM
A swarm of Mettaurs surrounded WombatMan.

"Ready for training?"

"Yes, let's go!" he growled. All the Mettaurs atacked at once. WombatMan stood still for a second... The shockwaves closed in... and dissipated right before hitting him. And, what's more, he was no longer there! As for the Mettaurs, they didn't last long. A split-second after the waves disappeared, the poor viruses became mere slices of data, and then dissipated into nothingness.

Taylor looked at her PET and checked the busting level... "S-rank, not bad. And in less than a second! Great job!"

"Thank you. What now?"

"Itching for more battles?"

"When aren't I?"

"Touché. Let's jack out for now; training's over for today."

"All right."

"Don't worry, I've got a treat for you. Already in the PET actually..."

"I can't wait!" WombatMan grunted, with an evil glint in his eye.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 01:31:34 AM
Torpedoman dashes towards the target.. only to find Lv.3 Security Canodumbs guarding something. There is something rather wrong with them, they fired at the Net Official, a barrier was immediately put up thanks to Gaia's quick thinking.

"Uggh, these things must be rigged to attack an official." Torpedoman thought to himself as he backed away while sustaining the blasts.
He then proceeds for a direct hit on the security programs, causing an alarm to go off in one of the main computers in the office.

Whoever he just alerted.. wasn't very happy.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 01:40:44 AM
As Tryn walked steadily into the storage facility front desk, acting like he was a lost tourist.
"Ma'am, I seem to be lost, this is 8th street, where Cid's wares is?"
"No, thats over on the next right, keep going straight and you'll be at the intersection"
"Thank you kindly" While that exchange was going on, Tryn had already jacked Crusader in, as he took down the firewalls before they could spot him. Tryn walked naturally until the lady couldn't see him anymore, he rushed to the side of the building, under the cloak of darkness all except the faint light of his P.E.T. He quickly shuffled through his key chain of battle chips, making sure to quickly get through all of them.
"I'm here, once I destroy the electronic locks on the door, your in"
"Good, any security?"
"Yes, one netnavi, he seems strong"
"all right, take him out quickly"
"Yes, m'lord"
Tryn dashed from behind the storage facility, digging under the barbed wire gates to make sure he had a safe entrance once Crusader was done.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 01:52:08 AM
WARNING: SECURITY BREACH

The surveillance feed opened up to show that the firewalls had been broken through, and that which was responsible for the breach: a navi.

"Ooh... We have a criminal on our hands..."

Crux opened a communication line to some patrolling navis.

"Hello. There is a problem at the firewall. You'll want to be prepared for battle."

Crux closed the line and poised himself for anything unexpected.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 01:59:31 AM
Somewhere on the net, a lone Navi wandered about. He had black spiky hair, which looked almost of like a bursting black fire.
He was black with red markings, and crystalline blue lights all over him, emanating a strong glow. His eyes of the same color, also glowing slightly. He seemed rather uninterested, his hands clasped together behind his back, he was looking down at the ground as he walked.

He was in some desolate area of the net, it was empty. Not a soul in sight except for the odd Navi walking about. He descended a flight of stairs, the steps illuminating as he steppe on them. He descended further and further, the cyberspace around him getting darker as he went. Until he reached a gigantic door. It was black in color, with rod lights and data streams emanating from it. it had a skull in the center. A pop up appeared in front of the Navi, warning him.

"WARNING"
"SEALED AREA AHEAD."
"UNDERNET X"
"ACTIVITY BEYOND THIS POINT PROHIBITED WITHOUT 'PASS' "
"FAILURE TO ABIDE WILL RESULT IN DELETION."

The Navi Simply said
"Well I need to get to point B from point A... Deletion? Well we cant have THAT now can we..."

He held out his hand and from it, in a swirl of blue energy, materialized a sword like weapon. In a quick X slashing motion, the sword dissipated, and 2 seconds later, the door was sliced cleanly in 4, the pieces of which each were then deleted and disappeared.

He walked in as calmly as he was walking before, into the pitch black area before him.

[spoiler= Flame EXE- excuse the crappynes, its a quick drawing.]

[/spoiler]

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 02:02:16 AM
"I can sense the boss navi ahead, stay alert!" Warned Torpedoman, as he sees the boss shilouette approaching fast. He then stops.

"So, you must be the one that rigged them. I see then, what are you planning anyway?" Asked Torpedo as he readied himself for battle.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 02:09:27 AM
Crusader stepped out of the shadows, his helm covering his face.
"I see your defending something quite valuable in there, or there wouldn't be such a problem"
He opened his palms, a shining silver sword coming into view as he grabbed it with both hands. It was large and long, with a V-shaped cross guard  where the silver flame appeared.
"Net Navi Crusader"
A dark fuzzy image came in, where the silhouette of a young man could be seen
"It appears that to get our reward, we must defeat you first" His voice obviously changed to resemble something of an older man.
"Battle routine, set"
"Execute" With that Crusader practically flew towards his opponent, sword steady at his side. He swung horizontally, comitting a sonic boom to blast the gate behind Crux.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #13 on: May 04, 2010, 02:26:09 AM
Torpedoman detected a mass amount of power while the entity zoomed by him. It was a sonic boom. He turned around to find a white navi appearing before him.

"As part of the Net Officials, I must require that you say your name immediately!" Torpedoman yelled at the mysterious navi.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 02:28:35 AM
"Seems that there is another member to the party" Crusader, seemed to lower his sword to the floor,
"I am Crusader"
"And I am simply known as Nova" The voice said, the voice even less audible by the terrible microphone.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 02:31:58 AM
Elsewhere, in a home office with walls covered in pinned up sketches and posters of comics, sat a young man with neatly long, medium brown hair with bright blue streaks and a neatly trimmed, reddish-brown goatee. He was fiddling around with something on a computer. On the screen was a humanoid figure and several lists of codes. "Zehehaha... With these modifications, you should be able to easily win against whoever your next opponent is." He said.

"I hope you're right." A deep, gravelly voice came from the computer, presumably of a net navi. "Last time, you accidentally made my left arm intangible."

"Well, at least that arm couldn't get damaged." The young man said.

"Yeah, but I couldn't really fight back either!" The net navi growled back. "Just finalize the coding so I can go find an opponent."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 02:32:15 AM
WombatMan liberally deleted the Swordys and other assorted viruses Taylor had left for him in the PET.

"Thanks..." he grunted, and purred a little in glee.

"You know, you're cute when you do that," Taylor commented.

"Well, only for you," he replied, gruffly.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 03:04:12 AM
Aside with the dangerouly high level of power, he also noticed after that sonic boom erased his barrier. He then began to re-think his stradegy.. This can't end well..

"I hope you have an idea.." Torpedo asked Gaia in thought.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 03:07:14 AM
Crusader leaped, smashing his blade onto the floor, debris falling all around.
"I'm sorry, but we need what's inside the gate" Crusader's blade came out, the door slowly crashing.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 03:11:06 AM
"If you are asking for a swift deletion, then be my guest. MACH 5 SPEED!" Torpedoman suddenly gained enough speed to avoid and destroy most of the debris with the spreaderer battlechip.

"Heh, gotta love that chip's hidden potential." Gaia thought to himself, thinking this battle would be swift, with the Speedboost program he made earlier today..

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 03:14:28 AM
"Damn, he's fast!" Tryn said without the mic, he took out the rager start-up program.
"Stay alive a bit, Crusader, Step sword!" Crusader, stood his ground, moving his sword upward as Mettuars started breaking down the wall.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 03:19:21 AM
"Hey! HEY! You're not supposed to do that!"

The chip database was uploaded and Crux picked out the Fire Bow.

"Well, I guess it couldn't hurt, since that crazy navi already broke the door..."

A bow with a flaming arrow materialized in Crux's hands and he took aim at Crusader and fired.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #22 on: May 04, 2010, 03:19:41 AM
Swords clash as Torpedoman breaks out the Hero Sword. "This will take you down a couple 'o notches lad, so stay where ye are and meet your end!" Well, looks like the Wily Scot glitch kicked in again, every once and awhile he begins to act like a scot/jap made navi.

"Geez, this is rather.. embarrasing. Just right as it was just to get good." Gaia said.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: May 04, 2010, 03:29:30 AM
Crusader used his step sword to step behind TorpedoMan as the fire arrow did little damage considering his element.
"I'm sorry, I can't lose now"
"Just a little more before it finishes loading, but no chips can be used until it's done loading, so we might as well"
Crusader started to create full synchro. Their speed and power increasing greatly
"I can't mess up now!"

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 03:45:12 AM
The arrow landed on the floor with an innocuous thud.

"Not running? Have it your way..."

The arrow exploded.