VixyNyan · 252542

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #200 on: March 05, 2010, 06:02:27 AM
I wonder... Should I bring in another character or just leave Sapph as a solo-act?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #201 on: April 02, 2010, 12:51:22 AM
I only did some minor changes, added a new appearance and and corrected a typo. I didin't completely overhaul his character because it would be a major pain in the ass to do.  ::)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #202 on: June 25, 2010, 09:02:47 AM
Updated Blaze's Info

New Data
Name:Chrono
Sex:Male
Height:5,9
Race:Robot
Origin:Chrono is a robot based off of time travel his purpose is to find out mysteries,no one excatly knows his creation date or when he was built,he wanders in and out of time periods stumbling onto facts not seen in history.

Weaponry:Highly Advanced Neuro Shockblast Cannon,Zawarudo

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: June 25, 2010, 03:31:57 PM
Zawarudo

Just a suggestion, but should you not try and explain what Za Warudo refers to? Most people don't know much about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and even those who know the infamous meme regarding it may not be aware of how The World works and what it is. It specifically refers to the name of Dio's Stand, not the ability. You could just call it "Time Stop" or even "Toki Wo Tomare".

Though on the subject of chronological manipulation, I'm working on a profile as we speak. Certain invividuals should get what I mean. I'll post it up once I'm done.

Posted on: June 25, 2010, 11:58:27
Name: Alice Moonlight
Nicknames: The Ninja Maid, Miss Moon, Witch
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 110 lbs
Alignment: Neutral Good
Allies: Lucky, Magnus, Taiyo, Mirby, Blackhook
Hobbies:
Reading, practicing magic, knife-throwing, cooking, grooming her cat, moongazing, divination

Appearance

Alice is an adolescent girl (about 18 years old) of average height and build. She has shoulder-length blonde hair with bangs across her fringe, one of them partially covering her right eye. Her outfit consists of a short skirt with white frills along the hem, detached sleeves and leg warmers, all of which are navy blue; a white cravat with a small red jewel on it; a belt with a pair of holders on it for her knives; black thigh-high socks; white gloves; grey shoes; and a navy hairband. Her outfit has a golden-yellow trim to it. Her eyes have a cool grey-blue hue. She tends to wear a small amount of eyeshadow around her eyes, and when she smiles, it's usually a small and casual smile.

Personality

Alice, for the most part, is a quiet girl who says little and doesn't let her emotions show. She is often considered an enigma by others, who consider her either a strange loner or an eerie occultist. In actuality, she can be very open and friendly to people she is fond of, and just doesn't care much for people she isn't familiar with. Alice is the sort of person who prefers letting others figure things out, including her emotions, and this tends to confuse other people. Her usually stoic demeanour can make her come across as cold or uncaring, but this is isn't the case at all. She prefers doing things her own way and only trusts people she knows very well. When she becomes irritated with something - which is surprisingly often - she tends to give out to the person annoying her and try correcting their "mistakes" herself. Ultimately, though, she means well, even though she may not show it most of the time.

Weapons and Abilities

Alice has a special power called a Crest, a special object imbued with her soul's inner power. Her Crest is called Moonlight Night and takes the form of a golden pocketwatch. Her power is directly related to her spirit: the more determined she is to do something, the more power she can tap into. In a way, her entire soul is a great well of spirit power that can be controlled through sheer force of will. She has the ability to control illusions. Like others from her home world, she can use and abuse this ability in a wide variety of unique and creative ways.

She is quick, nimble and acrobatic. For close combat, she wields a pair of knives (somewhat like small swords) that she uses with great dexterity and agility. She also has with her a (seemingly endless) supply of throwing knives, and a number of small smoke bombs.

Story

Alice used to be just another ordinary girl, content with living her mundane life and getting by with as little resistance as possible towards the manifold oddities around her. Fate wasn't satisified with that, though, so she soon found out she was a bearer of the Crest, a source of extraordinary powers that marks the person as a "Dreamer". Alice is a descendant of a tribe of people who lived on the moon in olden times, and whether she likes it or not, it's her duty to battle the forces of the evil Nightmare Troupe. She and Lucky are old childhood friends, though whether their relationship is more than just platonic is a source of much speculation.

Anything Else

She has a particular fondness for cats and has a pet cat named Artemis.
She has an interest in magical arts, and as such is often carrying a book with her.
Her birthday is in September. She won't say which day.
Her favourite fruit is blueberries. Her favourite beverage is elderflower cordial.
She hates being called a witch for any reason.
She is a fairly good cook, though her dishes tend to be rather...unique creations.
She is skilled at divination in a variety of forms.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 07:30:40 PM by Alice the Ninja Maid »

Offline GP Aznable

• King of the hill
  • A-Class Hunter
  • I'm the REAL Woodman, foo!
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: July 08, 2010, 05:53:21 PM
Okaaay, I also got some profile of my character here.

Appearance:

Name: Afromask GP
Nicknames: GP/ Fleeman/ Handyman for hire/ Ex-death merchant
Height: 171cm
Weight: 66kg
Alignment: Neutral
Allies: Whoever pays him a considerable money
Hobbies: Gaming, Free-running, drawing, gambling and fooling around
Race: Human
Like: Money, moe-looking girls, anime, beer and... lifting ladie's skirt for fun
Dislike: Working for free, girly-looking guy, being punch'd, bossy person and of course… Yaoi
RPM Location: Mainly RPM city. But due to his work, he randomly appears in many places for selling his merchandize.

Backstory:
GP is a wandering man who willing to do anything for money. At early years, he was once a thief until the war broke in his hometown. After surviving on his own for sometime, GP has joined the Guild of gun-runners. His work at that point remains unknown and he simply live his death merchant life until his Guild was disbanded due to the war has suddenly ceased. At first, GP was somewhat frustrated because his living money is from selling weapons, but later realized that he was freed. Now GP would start his new life with his newfound freedom, but he still had his personal motto in his mind. "Jobs grants money, money is job." So the afro-headed man decided to be a "Handyman-for-hire" to earn a living, he left his past behind and heading to RPM City to face the future of his live.

Personality:
GP is basically free-spirited person, he’ll do anything he wants but not against the law. He is a bit easy-going yet having nihilistic thoughts due to his belief that “Humans doesn’t last long” and he will live his life on the extreme. However, he’s quite foul-mouthed at times, but this afro-headed man isn’t the man who angered easily, it’s just his speaking habit. And yes, being a guy, GP is highly perverted, likes to sightseeing cute girls and the worst of all, peeping their upskirt. Nonetheless, he never gets beaten by his victims because of his well-trained running speed. On the other side, he will do his job no-question asked. Overall, a friendly fool.

Weapons and abilities:
Due to his childhood in warzone, he needs to be quick in both body and mind to grab anything that he saw to survive. Thus, he gained superhuman agility and reflex such as insta-splint(close to teleportation),great jumping ability or running vertical, not to mention that he can dodge a fast projectile. As a merchant or handyman, GP can chuck his tools right out of HIS afro. Yes, I mean it, from his afro. A forth-dimensional afro-storage, neat huh? Those things that he kept in his funky hairdo ranking from a teddy bear to 18-metre Mobile Suits. Combat-wise, he's a decent melee fighter both hand-to-hand, preferably Muay-Thai, or melee weapons in order to do the job of a handyman. GP rely on in-fighting thanks to his extreme speed and reflex to evade attacks, however, he doesn't hit hard and of course, he's bad at marksmanship. For some reason, GP can execute a Sonic Boom, Guile-style. As for his primary weapon, GP uses his trusty red-beam saber, he claimed that this thing is three times more potent than a normal beam saber. And remember, he’s a merchant, not a fighter.

Statistic:
Strength: D
Agility: S
Vitality: D
Intelligence: C
Dexterity: B
Luck: E

Edited to modify some of his abilities and put the appearance.
2nd edited to nerf him some more.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 05:43:34 PM by GP Aznable »

Eat, or be eaten...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: July 09, 2010, 06:57:23 PM
Oh my... Afro-Shroom has some competition! >0<

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: September 10, 2010, 12:33:16 AM
Why is he wearing a gas mask?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: September 10, 2010, 12:34:00 AM
Farting without remorse.

Offline GP Aznable

• King of the hill
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: September 12, 2010, 03:34:46 PM
Why is he wearing a gas mask?

A hero never reveals his true identity. Besides, I like gas masks. They're comfy to wear!

Eat, or be eaten...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: November 06, 2010, 05:24:17 AM
Updated Flame, BIG time. tweaked major portions of his origins story, and added the avvi i made. (since I lack an updated full body sketch)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #210 on: November 06, 2010, 10:26:15 PM
I practically updated Gaia's most recent looks. It should be found under "Most Recent Appearance". I will update Gaia's story to accomidate his title eventually.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: November 06, 2010, 10:46:58 PM
Hey Flame, out of curiosity... does your character have these ear adaptors that are all over the MM universe?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #212 on: November 06, 2010, 11:12:22 PM
the "Megaman Ears" so to speak? No not really. I just cant be bothered to draw ears so I cover them with hair. otherwise, he just has normal ears. :P

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: November 06, 2010, 11:35:47 PM
I see.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: November 06, 2010, 11:40:03 PM
Whoa. Thats really cool  *o*

Thanks Acid!

Aresian

Reply #215 on: January 28, 2011, 10:51:08 PM
[parasitic bomb] just got real.

Sheepgod V3

Name: Sheepgod V3, Sparkified Sheepgod, Chronosheep, Harbinger of the Baaaacolypse
Sex: Male?
Height: 6'2"
Weight: At least 400 lbs
Alignment: Himself, Dr. Wily II
Hobbies: Destruction of all things, Change, Messing with Time and Space
BGM Theme: Mega Man X7 OST, T19: Conclusion ~ VS Sigma Final

Story: When it happened or why is a question for all... but during the final battle of Sheepgod and Czar Sparky, something disturbing occurred. The swirling of pure energy and darkness spawned a new amalgamation of power. However, the appearance of this power would not occur until much later down the road... and when RPM least expected it, on the return of the Sparkvernian Comet, long after the destruction of the Sparkvernian Empire, from a gateway the destroyer re-emerged! In a new battle body form, this demonic Sheepgod declared that "THE BADDLE HAS JUSD BEGUNN!" on the eve of Dr. Wily II's 6th failure. He also claimed that Dr. Wily II's return would indeed be nigh, despite the imprisonment of the mad doctor.

Is this a sign of dark times to come? Will his prophecy come true? Time can only tell.

[spoiler]The truth: Sheepgod V3 is a battle body made by Ares after traveling the universe and learning to understand the whole of Sparkvernian Technology, Time and Space manipulation as well as Mana. Using remains from his Sheepgod V1 form (dismantled after the battle against Sparky) and left over parts from Sheepgod V2 (Remote) model and various discarded parts and technology from Sparkvernia, The mad magi-scientist was able to construct this new battle body that could actually manipulate time and space.

If amplified by various devices, it is theorized that Sheepgod V3 could rip apart Time and Space its self... or transfer the entire plane of RPM to another existence. Maybe smashing the two together...[/spoiler]

Weapons and Abilities:

Aster Rays: Sheepgod fires off small rays of white colored energy at rapid fire from his hands, that auto-lock on the targets picked out by his Auto-Target Receptory System(ATRS) and chase after them. The spell's force is equivalent to that of a solid punch and drains little energy to use.

Barrier of Time and Space: A supped up version of the Mandala Barrier that Ares uses. This barrier is a colorless (appears as distortions in the air) barrier that prevents entry or exiting unless specific holes are opened up in the Space-Time wall. Bypassing requires someone with suitable powers of Time and Space, or to destroy the source of the barrier its self. This barrier is used also to defend Sheepgod's fortress, it is powered by Five tower-pylons.

Proton Bolt: Using technology, Sheepgod V3 manipulates electricity and can send bolts flying from his finger tips. This attack is simple, sending red-colored bolts of electricity at the enemy. While the attack is instant and like real electricity, strikes in the blink of an eye, the attack requires an initial charge and targeting from the Auto-Target Receptory System, so if the target is clever or quick enough, they can avoid the spot that the lock-on has picked out. Doesn't cause any noticeable drain.

Electronic Pulse: Getting too close to Sheepgod can be detrimental, as if he is given enough time, he will send off a discharge of static energy from his wool. The static discharge is enough to fry machines that are not properly insulated and minorly harm living beings. It isn't deadly to meat bags, but can still hurt considerably.

Double Soul: Ares' studies into Time allowed him access to a lot of different kinds of information. Using his knowledge of Time as well as his recorded battles against Sparky, he was able to devise this technique. Double Soul allows Sheepgod to create a reflective clone of himself. Based off the theories of the Satanee Sceptre that the once great Czar wielded, Sheepgod is able to rip asunder the logics of time and space and create this second body. The body is virtually indestructible and lasts as long as energy flows to it. The body will reflect all of Sheepgod's attacks, making for some devastating effects. Unfortunately for Sheepgod, this also drains twice the amount of power every time he attacks. Because of this, the Double Soul can only be used sparingly.

Reploid Raising: Not really a named technique, but given one for completions sake. Sheepgod V3 can "raise" fallen machines and reploids from the scrap heap using electrical powers created through Sparkvernian Technology and Theories. This is rarely used in actual combat unless Sheepgod is outnumbered, but it can be used to make fortress enemies, as Sheepgod has very few allies himself.

Floating: Self explanatory really. He can float. It is assumed this is because of magic or some kind of alteration of space around his person.

Time and Space: Using the Space-Time generator inside of his battle body, Sheepgod V3 can actually warp from place to place, so long as he can perfectly visualize the location. This is done either by seeing the place visually or having a very detailed memory of the location (home for instance). Since the Battle Body is actually rather slow and cumbersome, this is how he gets around at fast speeds.

Final Buster: Final Buster is considered Ares' trademark in which he forms a Mana cannon using his arms and launches a deadly blast of multi-colored energy. This ability was carried over by Sheepgod, in which he does the very same from his hands. This drains energy from him constantly as long as the beam is fired. The charge-up is variable to how much mana is absorbed for the attack. Incidentally, since it's a Collection type ability, it can gather left over mana from the area and thus, recycles used magic. Very useful in Sheepgod's case, since most of his abilities are magic based and leave behind residue. However, as a consequence of fusing between magic and science, this ability has now gained the power to absorb energy in general. All types of energy, to create this attack. Mana, Electricity, Atomic, Thermal, Cryo... and so on.

Double Final Buster: In conjunction with Double Soul, Sheepgod V3 can fire two Final Busters. However, due to the immense drain from Final Buster and Double Soul, this technique is a one shot blast instead of a continuous beam and is only used as a last resort (when Sheepgod's HP has been reduced to 1/4th). If you see this move, you know you're almost there! Don't give up!

Events: N/A yet.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: February 23, 2011, 03:19:15 AM
Updated to most current version of RMZX ("Anarchy"). Decided to not entirely retcon Kallen out of the story but have her remain dead after the Roa incident from Busy World 1. The one seen afterwards was a Clone. For the sake of not having everything I was in post-Roa Arc be non-canon.

Backstory has been improved to be less retarded and much less painful to read.

New Updates Here.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 03:29:17 AM by RMZX Anarchy »

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: March 28, 2011, 09:25:55 AM

I gave Krystal a design overhaul 'cause I wanted to be in this thread 8D

Name: Krystal
Age: 16 for the 5 years I've known her now, and going onto 16.
Sex: Uh, Female, I think.
Height: 5'2, That's normal for a 16 yr old right?
Weight: 49kg
Cup Size: A
Archetype: Comedy Relief.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. (Sometimes Chaotic Stupid)
Allies: The guy with the scarf. (Any guy with a scarf...)
Hobbies: Writing bad fanfiction (these would be doujinshi, but she can't draw worth a damn), playing the keytar and singing along terribly to boot to deathmetal, slashing every character together.
Dislikes: Men
Appearance: Dark brown hair with a gold streak on her fringe. She bleached it. Wears fake glasses. Short and small, likes Black and Red because it's hardcore. That's a pleated skirt under a half skirt.
Theme Song: Owaranai Hammer Time
Fetishes: Glasses (>_>), Zettai Ryouiki (Ahem), DFC (Well...), Uniform, Scarves, BL.

Story: Krystal moved to RPM recently from some unknown place that none of us know. No attempts to interrogate her about her past have been successful, but apparently some interviewers gained a deep insight into the world of Fu. So let's go by the rumours.
This might seem hard to believe, but it's widely believed that Krystal was actually an important/authoritative figure back where she had come from. You know, like a princess or something, lol. They also say that she's actually been sent to RPM (Or maybe she went on the journey all by herself) to search for something and bring it back. No one has any idea what this could be though.
Other people say that she had escaped from the mental hospital back where she had come from, and should probably be recaptured and locked back up if only for one's peace of mind. Eh? Uh...Krystal said she wanted to add that she's not insane, but that mental hospitals were easier to escape from than prisons...okay, good piece of information. But for the record, she has officially 8 kinds of crazy, but the guy who diagnosed her didn't care to list them all. According to her, she's running away from stalkers back in wherever she came from.
Oh, and she has an evil twin. Or so she claims. No one's ever seen this evil twin. (Nor the stalkers) But if she says that she exists then I guess you can say that she has an evil twin. (And maybe stalkers)
One more thing. She wears purple striped panties. An unfortunate guy died to find this out.

Personality: Narcissistic. She wears her own fetishes if that's anything to go by, despite the fact that she doesn't need glasses.
Other than that she's defined by 2 things. Her crazy and her fetishes. Half the things she does usually don't make much sense. She's loud, stupidly happy, and...weird, she's probably just being a poser. The other half of the things she does is probably driven hormonally. Girls are also qualified to be drooled over (mostly the DFC part since it counts as a miss for men).
She will help others, but only if there's something in it for her. Like candy and pie.

Weapons and Abilities: W-W-Whoa? We have to fight? Krystal doesn't do the whole fighting thing! But okay let's see what we can do with her.
Krystal is a (violent, non-consensual) lover, not a fighter, so she doesn't like fighting much. But when she has to, she whips out her giant pikohan right from hammerspace to whack people with and to make squeaky noises! It still hurts though. Don't ask me why, your guess is as good as mine. And uh, that's about it.
Krystal doesn't like fighting, she'd rather worm her way out of it with craziness and idiocy. And maybe girly tears when things get bad.
Oh yeah. It's rumoured that she actually has an IQ of 150, but no one has ever seen proof of her doing something smart. Ever. Oh and she powers up when she discovers her fetish items. It's called rabid fangirl syndrome.
But when she experiences real legit boy love she becomes atomically unstable and has to release her pent up fangirlism energy through a nuclear explosion of light, heat, sound, and damage to your once pure brain. It's pretty fatal. Even if it isn't you'll still be tainted.

PS: Krystal is a port of my conscience as opposed to a self-insert, since she's more interesting than I am. On that note, please don't kill my conscience, because I still need her despite how incredibly dubious her advice is.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: March 28, 2011, 10:22:15 AM
It's been a while since I've been in this topic. Such creativity is a pleasure to see!

Offline GP Aznable

• King of the hill
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: March 28, 2011, 01:49:58 PM
I had to admit, I'm a sucker for those glasses girls....

Prepare for the new fanart!

Eat, or be eaten...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #220 on: April 02, 2011, 07:58:24 PM
Name: Roku
Alias: Black Six, Shadow, Dusky, Parasite (by Sapph only when he's pissed)
Height: n/a (changes constantly)
Weight: n/a
Alignment: Sapph, plain and simple
Likes: Observing, lurking, writing, pestering Sapph, books, gathering information, pulling pranks

Personality: Roku is what one would call a bookworm, spending most of his tangible time with his face in a book. Always cool, calm, and collected, the only person he has any trust in is Sapph. He does, however, have a mischievous streak.

Weapons and Abilities:
Shape-shifting- Having no true form, Roku takes on whatever form he feels fits. Usually, this is Sapph's shadow.
Darkness Magic- Being a shadow, Roku can naturally manipulate darkness, for anything from moving about quickly to pulling pranks, to fighting.
Flight- Using his darkness magic, Roku can will himself to fly.

Stats: Gpd Tier
Health- S
Attack- A
Defense- S
Speed- A
Intelligence- S
Willpower- A
Special- S

Story:
Roku was once a part of a shadow god, who saw it as it's duty to keep watch over it's planet and constantly chronicle the goings-on. To do this, it split it's will into hundreds of duplicates. Roku was one of these duplicates. One day, he found something that intrigued him, or rather, someone. The Sapphire Knight, the original, a champion of justice that donned blue armor. Roku decided to take it upon himself to chronicle this entity's legacy, and, over the next thousand years, witnessed as this hero continually saved the world and passed their title on to the next.

Fast forward to the current day, the current Sapphire Knight has an identity crisis, and a feeling of emptiness. At the urging of an alien entity, Sapph took to the heavens and left for a new world. Not wanting to stop watching, Roku split a copy of himself to leave on the planet and hitched a ride in the armor into space, to continue chronicling the adventures of the Sapphire Knight.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #221 on: April 24, 2011, 09:01:56 PM
Updated with useless info. However, the front page linking to Gaia's info is wrong, it's on the first page, and should not link to the second page.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #222 on: April 24, 2011, 09:17:30 PM
Someone removed a post, and now some of the links are broken. ^^;;

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #223 on: November 28, 2012, 03:55:31 PM
My "Ky" character has about run his course, and I've recently reimagined my Alastor character to better fit in with this universe, so, ah....yeah, this'll be me from now on, I guess. His general appearance and personality are much closer to my actual self than Ky was, too. Also, I've removed the post containing Ky's bio, so the initial post may need updating, sorry  :|

Alastor

Appearance: Currently N/A (still working on a picture)
Race: Reploid
Hair: Dark Blonde/Brown
Eyes: Blue-grey
Alignment: Good
Official Combat Designation: Hunters Long-Range Support, Serial #LRS-009
Bodysuit/Armour Colour Dark Green/Silver-white.

Background: A rookie Maverick Hunter recently posted to RPM City to help combat the diabolical machinations of DrWilyII, Alastor hasn't actually met anybody yet, but his eventual hope is be enlisted as an official defender of the city. From a design standpoint, there's nothing particularly noteworthy about him compared to some of the other Reploids in active service, but his dedication to his job and general attitude towards everyone around him will hopefully be enough to make him some friends when social interactions finally occur.

Personality: Friendly and outgoing off the clock, he's extremely laid-back and something of a joker  most of the time but has a nasty tendency to worry too much about things that are out of his control. This can have a detrimental effect on his performance and he usually has to be talked out of his depression when this occurs. On duty, he's professional to a fault, but can be too eager to please at times, resulting in his making mistakes due to not fully thinking through whatever plan he's following at the time. His worry-wart personality also manifests in the form never really being confident in himself, which can lead to problems when he has to take the initiative and improvise on the fly.

Weapons/Equipment and Abilities: Being a Reploid, his strength and endurance are a notch above those of an ordinary human. He's equipped with a Hunters standard issue Beam-Knife and Plasma Rifle. Owing to his role as Long-Range Support, he's extremely accurate at long distance sniping and cover-fire as well as being acceptably skilled at hand-to-hand combat. Beyond that, his small size makes him slightly more agile than most, though he lacks the wall climbing ability possessed by some Reploids and only has access to a basic Dash function as well.

Weaknesses: His small size is as much a hindrance as it is a help, as he is more susceptible to damage than his larger comrades. Whilst his hand-to-hand skills are of an acceptable level for a Sniper, anyone with any real degree of skill will easily outclass him. His role also leaves him vulnerable due to the fact that he's usually operating alone, leaving him isolated from his comrades if attacked. He relies more on evading an opponent and regrouping with his allies in these situations, but as mentioned before, any skilled opponent will be able to catch and disable him with minimal hassle. His tendency towards self-doubt is also a problem as he's not able to deviate from mission plans easily due to a lack of faith in his own ideas. In extreme situations where his allies aren't around to offer help and/or support he's been known to almost shut down due to nerves.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #224 on: December 08, 2012, 08:20:02 AM

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything