Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393526

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6625 on: February 17, 2016, 12:15:51 AM
The GN Bits attached to both ends of the GN Staff as the 00Magi used it to fight back the slashes of both the Beam Zanber and the Murasama. The 00Magi tried boosting away and firing beams from the GN Shield, but the Crossbone easily dodged them or knocked them back with it's Beam Zanber while continuing its assault.

"Is this the best you have to offer?" Reaper commented as the Crossbone locked weapons with the 00Magi before kicking it away, boosting after it. The 00Magi recovered and twirled the GN staff before swinging it with one hand toward the Crossbone. It used the Zanber to block the staff and before it swung with the Murasama, the 00Magi quickly pulled out a beam saber and hits the Crossbone in the torso with it. As the Crossbone recovers, it knocks away the GN staff and hits the 00Magi's torso in response.

"Oh come now. If there's one thing I know about you Fxeni's, it's that you like to play rough!" PBPB quipped back as the warning lights flashed from the hit. The GN Bits bring the GN Staff back to the 00Magi.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6626 on: February 18, 2016, 12:32:05 AM
"Mayhaps, but I don't like to dally," Reaper replied, eyeing the battle with the W2M9 off in the distance. The Crossbone fires it's Scissor Anchor and grapples onto the 00Magi, pulling it in as quickly as possible. As the 00Magi approached, it let go with the Scissor Anchor and kicked the torso of the opposing machine, a Heat Dagger extending from the sole of the Crossbone's foot digging into metal.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6627 on: February 18, 2016, 03:18:31 AM
(Supper, wanna make missiles boom while Blue is away?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6628 on: February 18, 2016, 03:28:32 AM
(So what should I be doing now? XD)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6629 on: February 18, 2016, 03:33:29 AM
(A final last ditch effort by the W2M9, with streams of missiles heading towards the Blue Noble and the Bridgetframe. If not stopped, the missiles might impact the SexStation! The shields on the W2M9 have been disabled, so go nuts!!)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6630 on: February 22, 2016, 11:07:37 PM
"Mayhaps, but I don't like to dally," Reaper replied, eyeing the battle with the W2M9 off in the distance. The Crossbone fires it's Scissor Anchor and grapples onto the 00Magi, pulling it in as quickly as possible. As the 00Magi approached, it let go with the Scissor Anchor and kicked the torso of the opposing machine, a Heat Dagger extending from the sole of the Crossbone's foot digging into metal.

As the Heat Dagger dug into the torso, the 00Magi swiped at the Crossbone with the GN Staff, missing it. It tried firing a barrage of beams at the Crossbone, which it easily dodged. The 00Magi attempts to dodge the oncoming attack but the Beam Zanber clips the lower leg and cuts it off. The warning beeps are going off inside the cockpit as PBPB breathes heavily and smiles, blood slightly trickling down her face.

"You know, ADA...I wonder if Fxeni was holding back on me..." she snidely remarks.

The Crossbone begins to close in for the kill as a notification goes off in the 00Magi's cockpit. As the Crossbone swings its Murasama, the 00Magi hums, glows red, and speeds away.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6631 on: February 23, 2016, 12:46:26 AM
"Tch, blasted Trans-Am," Reaper mutters as he watches the 00Magi speed off. He momentarily considers giving chase to finish it off, but thinks better of it. He would need the energy to fight off the rest of the defense force. He sets his sights on the Sexstation and boosts off.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6632 on: February 23, 2016, 05:09:28 AM
As the Crossbone boosts towards the Sexstation, the alarms go off as a large energy blast heads right towards it. The powerful beam hits the Crossbone's I-Field, which deflects the beam but forces the Crossbone to push back against the force of it.

As the Crossbone recovered and prepared for another attack, another warning beep came from above. It narrowly dodged a swing from the GN Staff, which now used the GN Sword Bits to form a giant spear. As it dodged the swing, the Trans-Am 00Magi quickly pulled out a beam saber and stabbed the Crossbone in the torso.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6633 on: February 24, 2016, 01:15:40 AM
Warning alarms went off in the cockpit of the Crossbone. Reaper's brow furrowed under his mask, his anger rising. He was getting tired of this nonsense. The Crossbone let go of its weapons and grabbed onto the arms of the 00Magi, pulling it in closer and holding it tightly in place.

"You do not understand the predicament you have just gotten yourself into, my little rabbit," he growled sinisterly, activating the heat release of the Crossbone. The mouth of his machine opened up and began to glow with intense heat.

"I'm sure I've dealt with worse than you, skullhead!" PBPB exclaims as she maneuvers the 00Magi into kicking the Crossbone in an attempt to loosen the grip and get away, one arm getting looser in the process.

"We shall see," Reaper replied as he purposefully let go with the right arm, the Beam Shield installed in the arm quickly switching into Beam Marker mode. In one quick movement he yanks the 00Magi back closer, punching the head clean off with the beam knuckle weapon. He then lets go with the other arm and kicks the 00Magi, sending the Scissor Anchor to grab the Beam Zanber that was recently released. He whips the Crossbone around, the Beam Zanber whipping through an arm and the remaining leg of the 00Magi.

As the Crossbone recovers from it's maneuver, it puts its Beam Shield back into place and retrieves the Muramasa Blaster. Reaper sense an attack incoming and swiftly dodges a thrust from the 00Magi, it's GN Spear whiffing by. The Crossbone swings the Beam Zanber upwards, cutting the arm clean off. He then fires from the tip of the Muramasa repeatedly to damage the Sword Bits so that they cannot be used. He sheathes the weapons back onto the Crossbone and turns off the heat venting, the mouth closing up. The Crossbone roughly grabs the torso of the 00Magi.

"So... what are you... waiting for? An invitation?" PBPB asks in rough shape, warning alarms going off all around her.

"You have earned the right to suffer, my dear... and I will use you to my advantage!" Reaper replies, his anger slowly subsiding. "You will help me get Fxeni... only after that have you earned the right to die!"

With that, the Crossbone turned around and began to speed off towards the Wily Star II, its torso sputtering from the damage it had been dealt.

(Ball's in your court, Resistance! 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6634 on: February 24, 2016, 01:24:34 AM
(That, and blow up the W2M9 already. XD)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6635 on: February 24, 2016, 03:58:25 AM
Blue focuses her beam weaponry's fire mode into a small narrow beam and proceeds to target the incoming missiles-transforming into her wind form the Blue Noble took on a greenish colour and further thrusters opened and roared to life as the suit's max speed was pushed to it's technical limits. "Common-hit!" Aya cursed under her breath as her first two shots missed their marks-the third thankfuly impacted a missile piercing it and causing a chain reaction of several others-her smile quickly faded however as three more whizzed past the explosion nearly impacting with the Blue Noble.

Faced with the option trying to pick off the others further back or risk letting these make their mark Blue elected to pursue the missiles and leave the rest to her allies. Pushing the suit's reactor to max the suit quickly gained on the three missiles, squinting her eyes as the lock was made she extended her arm and let loose another shot-a hit! targeting the second one she was again able to land another shot-however her third blast fell short and time was running out.

"No-no no!" Aya grits her teeth-no time to rely on her amateur aiming skills-but there was one way to save the station she thought to her self as she pushed the reactor even more-smoke bellowing from the thrusters and sparks filling the cockpit as it began to overload. Aya reached forward her grasp missing as the missile whipped back and forth. "Ngh--G-Got it!" The Blue Noble grabbed the missile and managed to climb on top, with all her remaining power and effort Blue leaned back thrusters on the suit burning out and exploding---yet the direction of the missile changed away from the station. "Common last a bit longer!" Blue mumbled as she kicked off the missile extending her arm mounted beam gun forward and unleashing one final blast.

The missile goes up in a large explosion-Blue's efforts to evade it fail as the suit is caught in the blast-alarms go off all around her signalling fatal damage to the suit and the reactor-Blue grits her teeth as the feedback from their connection causes her own body some pain, when attempts to shut down the suit fail she quickly blows the hatch of the cockpit and breaks the connection between her and the mobile suit attempting to flee into space-as she clears the suit time seems to stop as she glances back noticing the fireball rip through her mobile suit.

Blue scares has time to cross her arms to protect herself as she's caught in the blast and sent spiraling out of control into space badly damaged by the blast.

((Oops  8D ))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6636 on: February 24, 2016, 04:37:55 AM
(Aww... The Blue Noble had such potential... O^O

Come on, Supper, time for your big damn heroes moment!
Someone ping Supper in here!!)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6637 on: February 24, 2016, 05:06:04 AM
((Can always build another! *Goes back to being badly damaged*  8D ))

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6638 on: February 25, 2016, 12:23:05 AM
"A-ADA....where is that...suit....headed??" PBPB asked, struggling to stay awake.

"Unknown, but it does not seem to be headed towards the Sexstation."

"Wh...what about Blue?"

"Unknown. Short range scanners are non-functional." ADA stated. "I am alerting the Sexstation to our status and requesting retriev.."

"NO. Have them focus on defense....have them........have..." PBPB orders before passing out, the 00Magi drifting in space.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6639 on: February 26, 2016, 03:27:30 AM
Dammit... I can't get a clear shot! Fxeni thinks to himself as he fires at the arms of the large enemy Mobile Suit, missing due to having to dodge and weave through the attacks spewing forth. Guess I have no choice...

The Fxescythe Zeta, still in Waverider mode, engaged it's thrusters and flew as fast as it could towards one of the arms. Flame Waves stretched across the gap in space, threatening to melt the FXE-Z in one fell swoop. Determined, Fxeni continued to evades the flames until he was close enough to strike. The FXE-Z transformed back into Mobile Suit mode and swung it's scythe at the arm in one swift movement.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6640 on: February 26, 2016, 03:39:57 AM
The attack connected, and the arm was flung backwards by the attack. Inside the cockpit, boforte was squirming in the seat.

boforte - Is this all this piece of work can do!?

As if on cue, the swatted arm righted itself, and proceeded to literally zoom towards the Fxescythe Zeta, and grabbed it, crushing it within its grasp.

boforte - WOOOOOA!! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!

(Great, a "psychoframe" that feeds off boforte's rage... 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6641 on: February 26, 2016, 03:40:44 AM
(How many mooks are left?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #6642 on: February 27, 2016, 08:02:18 AM
(Wow, really sorry I got away from this...)

While delivering True Combo, Sinos quickly snatched the spent yo-yo from underneath the W2M9 before being shunted away by the shattered field. "Alright," Sinos started, "One more attack should finish him ooooohhhhhhh..."

The immense array of firepower intimidated Sinos at first, but shaking his head he quickly readied both devices and started swinging them around with their shields active. The tractor beams that linked them to the suit didn't really damage the missiles that did cross them, but it still messed with their tracking functions enough to cause them to completely miss their mark, with a few shots ending up going for the opponent and dealing some minor damage. Upon seeing the rest pass by with the Blue Noble taking care of them, he turned to face the W2M9 with an intimidating look... as intimidating as a nun-trap-boy mecha could possibly be, I guess.

"So... It's just you and me."

After a brief staredown, with both yo-yos in hand charged and ready, he brought up the buzzsaws on both and quickly shot them out, aiming for the core of the system and applying the thrusters to keep sawing through its armor continuously. "Dual Terrarian!"

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6643 on: February 27, 2016, 08:04:19 AM
(Wait did I read something wrong because I thought the W2M9 already blew up and Peebs and Blue were both in critical condition.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6644 on: February 27, 2016, 08:07:00 AM
(Nope. W2M9 is still up and running and it's up to Supper to take it out)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6645 on: February 27, 2016, 08:10:33 AM
(Ah okay then I did read it wrong, thanks for the clarification.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6646 on: February 27, 2016, 08:58:35 AM
The W2M9 roared as the energy saws cut away at the skull armour. The dydra heads flailed in pain as they tried to shoot at the Bridgetframe, only to miss each and every time. The energy saws sent sparks everywhere as they continued to cut deeper... Until rays of light erupted out.

With one final roar, the W2M9 exploded, sending out shockwaves at the Brigdetframe and the unconscious Blue. The missiles also on cue exploded all over, lighting up the area significantly.

(Ok, there it goes. Go save Blue before she becomes too rattled in space! Also, pick up PBPB too.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6647 on: February 27, 2016, 09:33:22 AM
(Actually, leave PBPB. I have something planned for that)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6648 on: February 27, 2016, 11:05:23 AM
(Ok then. Go save poor freezing Blue!!)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #6649 on: February 27, 2016, 10:58:52 PM
As the W2M9's energy signature dissipated from its destruction, the Bridgetframe's computers, amidst some irritating damage klaxons, played a victory theme reminiscent of a video game. Sighing, Sinos pulled up a damage report. "Well, that was not fun. Alright, where's the Blue Noble?" The response to this request was met with an error beep. Panicked, he tried again, "Uhhh, Blue Noble. Um... allied mechs in the area...?"

He looked around the field, not seeing any signs of nearby allies. "Crap..." Upon revising his search, he was able to locate Blue's actual location... which immediately caused him to panic worse. He rushed towards her and, using a yo-yo, encased her in a shield to protect her from space, rapidly returning her to the Sex Station as fast as his flight thrusters could.

(Theoretically he could fling that yo-yo for the Sex Station and turn around if Peebs could use help. But it's up to you~)

what