Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393584

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6525 on: September 17, 2015, 04:47:17 AM
Irkalla stepped up on the edge of the building, opening her wings anew. She gripped the ledge with the talons on her feet, then pushed off to fly over the group. Her black form melded in with the night sky as she dove closer, and as she approached she let loose a volley of razor-sharp feathers towards the unsuspecting group.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6526 on: September 17, 2015, 12:56:54 PM
(I think I'll let Sakura respond first. No disrespect to any other character present, but I think Fugo has the most realistic odds of reacting first.)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6527 on: September 17, 2015, 06:24:05 PM
(You need to learn to let people respond when they want to. I've noticed you performed actions for Fugo and Ammy, and while it's good you didn't implement dialogue for them, you need to allow Sakura and Unkawaii to manually type out their post.

An RP is a group effort.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6528 on: November 04, 2015, 04:54:50 AM
Light peeked in through the haze of Arche’s muddled vision, and soon enough, his eyes adjusted to the ceiling above him.

“Where... am I?” His voice was a faint whisper as he attempted to regain his bearings. He gingerly trailed his fingers along the mattress he rested on and shifted his eyes to as many items in the room as possible.

“M-My body… I can feel again- move again…! Aha… ahahaha...” Arche let out a sad sort of chuckle as he tried to sit up, only to be stopped by Phi.

“You’re finally awake!” She exclaimed with a sigh of relief, in a tone that was far happier than she intended. She then neatly folded her hands together and assessed the situation. “I tried to contact you through the Field, but I was unable to reach you. I haven't been able to decipher the cause of this, as of yet, but I’m working on a theory.”

Phi is right in front of him. Flesh and bone. For a moment, in the Realm Between Realities, he feared he would never see a physical being, ever again. Never experiencing warmth, cold, or a sense of physical contact. His hands trembled and clenched them into a ball, until his knuckles turned white.

“This is real! Haha, this is real!” He cocked his head back and rested it on the pillow, shifting his legs around wildly underneath the covers. Warm, snuggly goodness. God, who would have imagined such an average, every day feeling would be this overwhelmingly magnificent.

“Uh, are you feeling okay?” Phi tilted her head at his strange behavior.

He turned to Phi and reached his hands out towards her. He tenderly held her face in his hands.

“A-Arche, what are you doing? Th-This is...” Her voice cracked a bit, and she wasn't sure where to look, with his eyes bearing itself right into hers. She darted her gaze to something other than his face, but was failing spectacularly.

Despite how unhinged Arche seemed to be after waking up, she couldn't help notice his eyes remained calm and steady. She’s never seen them this close up before. They were… n… nice.

“So warm… I remember now.” Arche murmured, his eyes shut tight as he acclimated to his sensory and clinged to his memories.

She hesitantly grabbed his hand and lowered it. “What’s going on? What exactly did you see?”

He silently mouthed some of the conversation with the faceless entity to himself, and then took a deep breath. “The Realm Between Realities… I saw it. Well, some of it, at least.”

Phi furrowed her brows. “What are you talking ab-” She began to say, until she quickly stopped herself. “Wait, you saw the Realm? How is that even possible?” She pressed a finger against her chin and shuffled through the possibilities in her head.

As Arche recalled more and more of the conversation, his eyes widened for a brief moment, eventually drawing his gaze to Phi. His demeanor became tense, and his stare never wavered. “I spoke to man there. He told me about who I really am; or rather, who I’m going to be. What I have to become… He called himself The Man On The Moon.”

Phi shot up from the chair and backed away a couple steps. “How did you-”

“That’s right…” His voice became unsettlingly quiet and his expression was ragged and dark. “You know all about him, don’t you? I mean, hell, you’re the one who told me about the damn guy. I spent most of that "field trip" listening to him spout something about the connection between time and the ecosystem. “

The air suddenly became tense. Phi stayed unusually silent as the two stared at one another. Jesus. Those eyes of his. Those were not the same peaceful eyes that she’d seen a moment before; it’s more like those of a wounded animal that’s fighting to stay alive.

He climbed out of the bed and rotated his arm, getting a feel for his body. “It’s funny, this friend of yours told me something interesting… He claims that you knew the entire time. You knew everything about this plan to reform me into the Archetype, so I could “evolve” into some greater persona, like a goddamn puppet. All of what I thought I was working towards was a lie. This life I’m living… it’s fabricated. But, you know, the real punchline of this entire situation is that you generously decided to tuck this away behind my back. After years of separation, we find each other again… Someone I considered family, and now, I can barely stomach to look at you.”

Phi tightened her fists and stepped forward. “Arche, I… I didn’t mean to-”

His face contorted into a grizzly scowl as he shoved a tray of medical tools off the table, clattering violently on the floor. “WHAT?! Are you SERIOUSLY going to stand there and tell me you’re sorry?! What the hell kind of person does this? The only reason you’re even here in the first place is to “keep me on track”, right?! The [tornado fang]ing Morphogenetic training, jumping to different timelines, pretending to have fun and staying by my side, just so I don’t stray from the path and you and your little buddy can mold me into what he desires! The [tornado fang]er talks to me like I have no control over my own life! Like I should just let it happen! I mean, what the hell IS this [parasitic bomb]?!

Phi was completely paralyzed by his outburst, and her hands were shaking; something that very rarely happens. His voice damn near echoed throughout the entire room. She swallowed and slowly extended her arm out to touch his hand. Yeah. Poor decision on her part.

Arche recoiled his arm in disgust and paced around her, heading towards the door.

W-Wait, Arche, you have to listen to me!” She bounded to the door and stood in front of him. “Yes, I did know about the plan, but it was never my intention to... I-I never dreamed to hurt you… It... It was my mission. I was told to check up on you. But, these days we’ve spent together... After everything we’ve been through, it couldn’t have been for nothing! I refuse to believe that! You know I’m right, don’t you?! Y-You have to… you have to…”

Phi breathed heavily as she desperately searched his face. He was still. The wounded animal has not fled.

He walked forward and calmly moved her aside. “Where are the others?” He asked without once looking at her.

Phi rubbed her arm wearily and cleared her throat, which was quickly becoming sore. “I heard the alarms blaring shortly before you awoke and m-my... my guess is that enemy troops infiltrated the base. My mobile suit is over at the Sexstation, so I’ll have to provide assistance there.”

Without responding, Arche opened the door and stepped out.

Phi lunged forward and was about to reach her hand out again before setting it back at her side. “Arche, please… don’t let it end like this… it can’t end like this." She spoke through a hoarse voice.

He stood upright, shoulders perfectly aligned. With a brief turn of his head, he granted her with only a small view of his face. “I should be thanking you, after all. I’m seeing things more clearly, and where we both stand now.”

“I did this for you…” She whispered softly.

“I can no longer trust you. You and me... We’re done.” He parted those biting words to Phi, which left her cold and alone.

This departure stung Arche himself, but he continued along the hallway, never looking back.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:54:46 AM by Phi »

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6529 on: November 04, 2015, 05:54:29 AM
(Awwwwwwwww :( )

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6530 on: November 04, 2015, 06:10:30 AM
(Big ass plans spanning alternate timelines would put a lot strain on a relationship.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6531 on: November 09, 2015, 04:38:56 AM
The Blue Noble Gundam continued to weave in and out of bazooka and machine gun five, a few shells graze the mobile suit's shoulder armor leaving a few dents and cracks but thankfully the light armor held. Blue found herself adapting more quickly and ignoring her built in weaponry clenched her right fist dashing at the closest joe at top speed before boosting to a halt just short of her target. The joe reeled back in shock just as Blue's fist slammed into it's chest block smashing through the armor.

Blue pulled her fist back and dashed away just as it's reactor exploded. She grinned finally feeling at home a the controls before a bazooka shell whipped past her nearly connecting, glancing behind her she noticed she had been surrounded by the remaining joes. "Oh-Oh no." she gulped as took a defensive stance-one of the joes charging with it's heat hawk.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6532 on: November 09, 2015, 08:24:36 AM
As the Blue Noble Gundam took its defensive stance, a blip appeared on her monitors. Suddenly, a quick flash struck through the Joe charging the Blue Noble Gundam. Then, other flashes struck through the surrounding Joes, followed by their explosions. As the smoke and debris cleared, Blue looked up and saw a bright red mobile suit suddenly change color back the familiar white and blue of a Gundam. The GN Bits attached back onto the two GN Shields, as communications opened up.

"This is commander Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues. To whom am I speaking with?!" she asked the pilot of the Blue Noble Gundam.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6533 on: November 09, 2015, 03:05:17 PM
"Uh--my name is Blue, thanks for the help. I just out taking this robot for a test run when these things attacked." Blue responded over the com.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6534 on: November 09, 2015, 08:29:43 PM
"Yeah, that happens alright. Dr. Free Willie is kind of a douchenugget! In any case, we've got to defend the SexStation!" PBPB stated.

"I detect another platoon of enemy Mobile Suits approaching." ADA said over the intercom to the two pilots.

"Looks like we're up, Blue. You ready?" PBPB asked.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6535 on: November 09, 2015, 11:33:48 PM
"Yep I'm ready! Lead the way!" Blue grins.

"N-No you are not ready!" The MS technician yells over the comm in vain as the two head off to intercept the next wave of enemies.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6536 on: November 10, 2015, 12:44:44 AM
PBPB overheard the MS technician over the intercom.

"Quick, what are your weapon and defensive capabilities, Blue?" she asked.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6537 on: November 10, 2015, 12:47:44 AM
(Would Phi be able to pilot her mobile suit well, despite never piloting one before?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6538 on: November 10, 2015, 12:52:13 AM
(Haha, it'd be par for the course for Gundam lore! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6539 on: November 10, 2015, 12:55:37 AM
(Just have to get used to controls like buttons, joy sticks and lever thingies.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6540 on: November 10, 2015, 01:58:15 AM
PBPB overheard the MS technician over the intercom.

"Quick, what are your weapon and defensive capabilities, Blue?" she asked.

My fists-two palm beam guns, and two beam sabers and light armor I think he said? Blue responded.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6541 on: November 10, 2015, 02:38:52 AM
"Hmmmm, seems well enough. What was that person on the intercom talking about then?!" PBPB curious asked as the wave of Joes grew closer.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6542 on: November 10, 2015, 03:16:00 AM
"One of the people who helped build from the station-I was just out on a test run when these guys attacked, I might have gone to fight them without permission." Blue giggles slightly.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6543 on: November 10, 2015, 03:53:16 AM
"Oh, is that all? Pfffft, that's normal!" PBPB quipped. "Remember, keep these things away from the station. ADA will be monitoring your situation!"

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6544 on: November 10, 2015, 04:46:04 AM
"Alright-I think I'm getting the hang of this MS now." Blue grins following along behind looking at the manual for the weapons before they get into another battle.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6545 on: November 10, 2015, 11:05:38 PM
"ADA, how many are there?" PBPB asked.

"Long rage scanners indicate over 200 mobile suits are heading for our position!" ADA responded.

"The [tornado fang]? How is that balding assclog building these so fast?! Nevermind, how long till we have access to the Trans Am?" PBPB angrily asked.

"It still needs a full charge after using the Magi system to get us here so quickly!"

"Lovely. Patch me into the SexStation's comms." PBPB ordered.

"Roger." ADA stated. 

"This is Commander Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues. We are at Red Alert, people. There is an incoming force of over 200 enemy mobile suits heading our way. Make sure the SexStation's defenses are ready. Have all pilots report to their Arwings. Protect this station at all costs. PBPB out!" she said as she closed communications. "ADA, keep an eye on Blue."

"Affirmative!"

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #6546 on: November 11, 2015, 05:37:08 AM
"Well, there's no use in sitting on my butt about this..." Sinos started, hopping out of the bed in his quarters. He wandered off into the hangar area and took a look. The computer system seemed to respond to his presence and notified him that his "customizations were finalized". He didn't quite remember how it happened, but apparently, some plans from the far side were uploaded to the terminal here via Sinos, and somehow the Sex Station made sense of them.

"What...?" Sinos asked at first, then shrugged. "Whatever. I'll take what I can get. Hopefully it's got intuitive controls."

Minutes later, an unusual mech blasted out of the Sex Station. The only logos it blazed was one unidentified symbol that seemed familiar -- a dramatically styled "SI". The mech itself sported a gold-accented white and blue color scheme. The mech's head was odd for a supposed "Gundam" and almost seemed to be sporting a sort of blue veil on it. It was accented by gold crosses and even a strange gold "bow" design on the chest. It also had an odd sort of "utility belt" type design on its waist that was a contrasting black compared to the rest of the robot. Strapped to this "belt" was an assortment of large red and black mine-like discs. Trying to process the model type of the "Gundam" would come up with an error, though the on-board computer systems (and the Sex Station) identified it as a "Bridgetframe".

"U-uh... Sinos here, s-standing by in battle position!" he spoke into the radio comms. The suit actually allowed him to interface with it directly, controlling it with his AI with ease.

(Someone might recognize the "SI" symbol as the same ones from Sinos's upgrade capsule...)

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6547 on: November 11, 2015, 05:41:24 AM
(......Didn't see Mecha-Bridget coming.......

Anyway I should be able to update on Thursday.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6548 on: January 04, 2016, 07:31:03 PM
Fxeni lightly bites his bottom lip as he watches the advancing force approach. He looks back towards the hangar bay doors for a moment, then opens his comm.

"I'll be heading out towards the enemy, they're far closer than I thought," Fxeni said. "Meet up with me out there once your preparations are done!"

He closes his comm and boosts out to meet the incoming force. Bazooka shells begin to fly by, nearly connecting with the Fxescythe Zeta. He fires a few shots, hitting some of the shells, but there are far too many to shoot them all down. He transforms the FXE-Z into Waverider mode and advances upon the invaders, dodging and weaving through the bazooka fire.

How does the Doc build so many in such short amount of time... Fxeni ponders as he fires upon a few, connecting with the reactor of one of them and watching it disintegrate. He transforms the FXE-Z back into Mobile Suit mode and slashes through one with the Beam Scythe, then begins to make his way through more.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6549 on: January 04, 2016, 08:54:41 PM
Sakura and Asch finished their preparations and headed into battle.

"Asch you support Fxeni in close range, I'll cover you both from long range in Bird Mode." Sakura ordered.

"Gotcha, be careful!" Asch nodded as he went to help Fxeni with his Scimitars.  Sakura shifted her suit into Bird Mode and fired beams shots from the now separated Rifle and Handgun.

(So yeah since the Zettaireido is based off of the Rinascita the rifle can separate into a rifle and hand gun and in Bird Mode they serve as the guns if what I'm reading is correct.  I don't know what other weapons are in Bird Mode besides missiles.)

Meawhile in St. Acidburg Fugo sensed something coming towards the group at high speed.

"Everyone move, now!" Fugo yelled as he dodged the feathered projectiles.