Mega Man Starbound - Galaxy's Champion

Yoku Man · 188005

Offline Yoku Man

• Robot Master of Yoku Blocks.
  • Resistance Member
  • "Don't Trust Your Eyes, Trust Mine."
    • View Profile
Reply #475 on: December 28, 2012, 07:57:12 PM
Except for the fact that I've been working on my MUGEN creations since I stopped working on this game engine. You can blame my loss of motivation and inspiration. Capcom was no help at all with their discontinuing Legends 3 and Universe. :P

If Starsims/Yoku Man can deliver more content for the game, maybe we'll have something.

You can bet your arse I'll deliver! ;) This game engine and fangame is too unique to just let die.

Offline RetroRespecter

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #476 on: December 28, 2012, 10:42:16 PM
That's the spirit, Yoku Man! Let the creative saliva flow!

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #477 on: January 08, 2013, 11:04:43 PM
Hey Starsims and/or Yoku Man, I am currently playing around with colors, got me a little curious.

How many colors are needed, at max, to keep in the 8-bit/Gameboy critique?

I ask, because I am curious about the color limits, shades and hues.  If you ask me honestly, what primary colors would work best, for this kind of game?  They don't have to be the blue, red, or yellow.  This will also help down the backstory as well.  Since this is space oriented, I personally would replace any black with a  Deep Dark Purple.

Proper colors also set the feelings toward a game.

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline Yoku Man

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #478 on: January 09, 2013, 12:55:05 AM
Hey Starsims and/or Yoku Man, I am currently playing around with colors, got me a little curious.

How many colors are needed, at max, to keep in the 8-bit/Gameboy critique?

I ask, because I am curious about the color limits, shades and hues.  If you ask me honestly, what primary colors would work best, for this kind of game?  They don't have to be the blue, red, or yellow.  This will also help down the backstory as well.  Since this is space oriented, I personally would replace any black with a  Deep Dark Purple.

Proper colors also set the feelings toward a game.

Colours are one of the most important aspects for Starbound. The moment NMario proposed GBA colours instead of my original planned Super GB Colours, my mind exploded with possibilities! But how many colours, max, are needed? I can't honestly say, thats NMario's speciality. He could answer that better.

I'm reminded of an old post in this thread where he mentioned something about colour references:

For those who want to make a tile set for us, make a note how the SNES GBA color reference the differences.

Left - SNES Colors
Right - GBA Colors.

Some of the colors get a difference of 48. While the green shade (and some other shades) gets a difference of 32.

The lowest shade increase/decrease amount should be about 16. Because 48 - 32 = 16.

The highest color shade for each R G B is 248. Where the white shade stays at RGB 248 for both screens.

This indicates the highest shade for each R G B and so forth. If we truly are representing Starbound as a "Hypothetical GBA Mega Man game". Then sticking to those limits would be the key.

Another quick look on Wikipedia shows that the GBA could have this type of colour support: 15-bit RGB (16-bit color space using 5 bits depth per channel), capable of displaying 512 simultaneous colors in "character mode" and 32,768 (215) simultaneous colors in "bitmap mode".

But then you also raise an interesting point about the theme of the game, being space orientated and so forth. Using Deep Dark Purple in some places may be intruiging instead of ordinary black. We need to remember that Mega Man will be visiting many exotic and alien worlds, with different vistas and weather patterns and so forth. I think we should just experiment and see what looks cool. The pallete of the game is something important to me and I'll probably take every stage through a thorough approval process before anything is ever finalised.

One last thing friends. I have a plea to make.

Don't forget this thread. ;) I value all your input and help guys. I know that "Rockman World: VS Killers/Megaman: The Hunter Numbers" is getting alot of cool activity right now: http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=6565.0
But may I respectfully remind the cool artists that have been contributing fine art for that game, that this project needs help in the art department too! By all means, keep up the cool work there, its awesome! But, I'd dearly love your help too! Remember, without Mega Man World, there won't be a VS Killers aka Hunter Numbers game!

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Merasmus sure loves his cornflakes!
  • Robot Master
  • The Trinity has deemed you... acceptable.
    • View Profile
Reply #479 on: January 09, 2013, 03:26:15 AM
If it's alright with you guys, could I perhaps make some MM&B-styled bios for the bosses of Mega Man Starbound?

Yuno Gasai: Living proof that yanderes are NOT meant to be messed with.

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #480 on: January 09, 2013, 04:25:03 AM
GBA ports of SNES games only have different colors because there was no back light and some people complained the games were "too dark". In reality the color selection is roughly the same. For an authentic GBA look however, you could slightly decrease the contrast and lighten the image to mimic the style and screen effect of the actual console.

The limits of the GBA are simple. You have 16 palettes for the background, and 16 palettes for the sprites. Each of these has 16 colors, 15 visible and one transparency. This offers you an insane amount of freedom on these sprites. However you should be keeping in mind not to go too over board, so it does not look at odds with the existing sprites such as Megaman himself.

A good idea is to look at what the actual Anniversary Edition was going to do. Pay close attention to the World 5 colorization. Because the GameBoy had no color, they could add more detail to the sprite in terms of shading, giving a more defined shape to them. This however doesn't translate well into NES style coloring. So Megaman looks sometimes flat by comparison to the enemies and bosses only found in the GB titles. The freedom to go above the 4 color NES and GBC limit really plays a big role here. It is also why GB Megaman sprites look more detailed on average than anything from Megaman Xtreme (taking into account they're both played in GB greyscale mode).

Perhaps what you could do is enhance Megaman's base sprite to fit the higher detailed shading of the other GB only enemies and bosses too. At least, give it a shot.

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline Yoku Man

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: January 09, 2013, 09:15:38 PM
If it's alright with you guys, could I perhaps make some MM&B-styled bios for the bosses of Mega Man Starbound?

You could certainly try that Raging Banebou. But the effort may be for nought if the personalities and biography of the Stardroids are not finalised. We still haven't decided fully on how they will look, let alone how they'd behave.

But feel free to try, I know your Hunter Number bios have been quite interesting.

GBA ports of SNES games only have different colors because there was no back light and some people complained the games were "too dark". In reality the color selection is roughly the same. For an authentic GBA look however, you could slightly decrease the contrast and lighten the image to mimic the style and screen effect of the actual console.

The limits of the GBA are simple. You have 16 palettes for the background, and 16 palettes for the sprites. Each of these has 16 colors, 15 visible and one transparency. This offers you an insane amount of freedom on these sprites. However you should be keeping in mind not to go too over board, so it does not look at odds with the existing sprites such as Megaman himself.

A good idea is to look at what the actual Anniversary Edition was going to do. Pay close attention to the World 5 colorization. Because the GameBoy had no color, they could add more detail to the sprite in terms of shading, giving a more defined shape to them. This however doesn't translate well into NES style coloring. So Megaman looks sometimes flat by comparison to the enemies and bosses only found in the GB titles. The freedom to go above the 4 color NES and GBC limit really plays a big role here. It is also why GB Megaman sprites look more detailed on average than anything from Megaman Xtreme (taking into account they're both played in GB greyscale mode).

Perhaps what you could do is enhance Megaman's base sprite to fit the higher detailed shading of the other GB only enemies and bosses too. At least, give it a shot.

It'll certainly be a challenge to try and find the level of detail and shading. I'm not sure many of the Mega Man fan community has ever tried sprite art in the Gameboy style. So we all need a bit of practice with the rules they are attributed with. I have to say I'm excited to see more sprite designs in this thread in future... and if they're anything like Flamenco's sprites! I know Starbound is in safe hands in regards to the sprite art! (Maine Coon Hazard, we'd sorely need your help in this thread too!) But we'd dearly love some help with Mega Man World too! I got stuck on the Met Factory tileset, its proven quite troublesome. If anyone who is skilled in spriting could lend a hand, it would be truly appreciated!

In the meantime I've begun work, at NMario's request, on Yoku Man's stage for the engine. What can I say? NMario loves the guy! As do I obviously. I've even got the music artist, known as Saskrotch on YouTube, to record a cool new GB Version of Yoku Man's theme to go with the level.

But I digress... Take heed, everyone, of what Objection Man has said, It certainly rings true. But before we try any sprites for Starbound we still have a few more sketch designs to do. I hope we'll see more fine work from newcomers! But especially from CherryKorock and Koidrake! Those sketches of Rigel, Arcturus and co were awesome!

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #482 on: January 09, 2013, 11:16:56 PM
Thanks, Yoku Man, I'll get started on one of the Stardroid's bios right now. Also, if you're wondering about the "???" next to the Space Rulers Number, it's because the number for him has not been finalized, just like what Yoku Man here said.

Anywho, without further adieu, here is my ideal bio for Lupus.

[spoiler]SRN-???: Lupus

Background:
A lion-based Stardroid said to be the descendant of Pluto, he can reach frightening speeds thanks to jets built on his wrists and feet, which explains why he his capable of tearing his foes apart in combat with his claws. When not in battle, Lupus takes to roaming around in vast landscapes and doesn't take kindly to any poachers he sees hunting animals, often roaring loud enough from a high place to catch their attention before then giving chase.

"I'll only answer to the call of the wild!"

Good point: Brave
Bad point: Prideful
Dislikes: Poachers

Weakness: ???[/spoiler]

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #483 on: January 10, 2013, 03:56:18 AM
I shall join you too!

[spoiler]SRN-???: Sirius

Background:
A Stardroid whose ancestor said to be Sungod/Sunstar, he has two orbs attached to his shoulders that can be used as attack drones or a energy-gathering device to unleash an attack that is brighter than the sun itself. While Sirius inherit his appearance and personality to Sungod/Sunstar, he likes to participate in festivals and he likes to relax at beaches, so long at it doesn't rain.

"So I guess you have to excite me on these dog days, I don't like lazy people because of the heat!"

Good point: High-spirited
Bad point: Flashy
Dislikes: Rain

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #484 on: January 11, 2013, 12:59:32 AM

This is what I have so far, testing colors and shades.  Figuring what looks good enough.

hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #485 on: January 11, 2013, 03:38:14 AM
You did some excellent work there, Yllisos! I especially like the coloring you gave Shadow Man's sprites!

Also, here's a bio for Deneb.

[spoiler]SRN-???: Deneb

Background:
A Stardroid said to be the descendant of Jupiter, Deneb is capable of controlling electricity and firing bolts of it from his arm cannon in the form of tail feathers resembling his own. He can also fire a powerful beam of electricity from his arm cannon as well, though he has to wait for his arm cannon to recharge afterwards. Although he isn't as powerful as his predecessor, it doesn't stop him from being a braggart who often gets into arguments with Lupus.

"I'm gonna both ruffle AND shock you at the same time, dipweed!"

Good point: Lively
Bad point: Braggart
Dislikes: Lupus, lightning rods

Offline Yoku Man

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #486 on: January 11, 2013, 11:28:57 AM
Keep up with the bios, they're certainly intruiging. Looks like you're doing your research on theStardroid names so it reflects their personalities. Perhaps it may inspire some more awesome character sketches from our regular artists.
Just be aware that your initial sprites you did Ylilisos, might become outdated. But to be honest I still hadn't put my mark of approval on any sprite designs yet, just so you know. I'm gonna be very critical and demanding in the sprite department. I'll demand only the very best and professional looking sprites for Starbound and try and avoid any sprites that have a "fanmade" look.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: January 11, 2013, 01:44:09 PM
I'll take Arcturus...

[spoiler]SRN-???: Arcturus

Background:
A strong Stardroid who is friends with Vega and Sirius. While he can cause blizzards when angered, especially against honey thieves and troublemakers, Arcturus is gentle towards nature and he likes to relax while eating honey, as long as he doesn't fall asleep as the "watcher of the stars" in which he's worried that someone might slip away.

"I feel sleepy... I think I should eat some honey after a battle!"

Good point: Laid-back
Bad point: Slowpoke, worrisome
Dislikes: Noise, troublemakers

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:23:59 AM by MagVanisher »

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #488 on: January 11, 2013, 05:55:27 PM
Neat bio there, Mag.

So far, Mag and I have done bios for...

- Lupus
- Sirius
- Deneb
- Arcturus

Now the Stardroids who need bios are...

- Orion
- Vega
- Hydra
- Polaris
- Rigel
- Nova

Speaking of Orion, here's a bio for him, courtesy of me.

[spoiler]SRN-???: Orion

Background:
A Stardroid fitted with a crossbow-esque arm cannon, he can fire arrows with astounding accuracy like an experienced sniper. Because of this, one must watch their surroundings when facing him in battle. Orion is an expert when it comes to archery and even likes to participate in archery contests from time to time, but he tends to get cocky towards his opponents and greatly dislikes birds, due to the fact that they tend to get in his line of vision when he's readying his arrows.

"Oh, I'll miss you, Earth-bot... Actually, I never miss, especially in battle!"

Good point: Expert marksman
Bad point: Cocky
Dislikes: Wimps, birds

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #489 on: January 11, 2013, 11:34:55 PM
Arcturus was made by someone else, but colored by me.  The Lupus, Orion and Sirius sprites were based on the sketches on page one.  Quick scratch work pretty much.

Plus, the top rows of each character, are 100% scratch.  When ever your ready to be picky about the bosses, (lol) let me know.

Now that we have Bios being made, getting a little backstory on the characters, will help with the color department a little bit.

Deneb = color wise, top row, left.
Orion = still pondering, but I do want to stick to the light blue and brown theme with him.  Seems fitting.
Sirius = design wise, needs improvement I admit.  Orange primary, makes sense.
Lupus = color wise, bottom row left
Polaris = I am thinking more down the lines of White and yellow.
Vega = color wise, top row, right.
Hydra = making him green, maybe not, I am thinking more down the lines of brown maybe.
Arcturus = makes sense to me to make him turqoise and dark blue.

These can always change, as long as the colors are balanced among the characters.

hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #490 on: January 12, 2013, 12:59:40 AM
Regarding Lupus's color scheme, why not make one of his top row sprites have the same color scheme as his sprite in the center of the bottom row? The reason I'm asking is because I think it would suit him better as a lion, as the color scheme of his sprite in the bottom row left makes him look more like a tiger.

Also, my personal choice for Deneb was his second color scheme in his top row of sprites, though his blue/red sprite looks pretty cool, too.

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: January 12, 2013, 05:30:11 AM
Deneb, considering the background you gave him, it does look best.

Vega, I really like the design I gave him, top row in general.  I wanted to give him an alien version of, Falling Star theme.  He can only be hurt, when both halfs are joined, only happens when he needs to do a certain attack.  

Arcturus, he would also look good with Brown and Turqoise.

And also, their is a little star above one the of the Duo heads, that is my favorite one.

hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #492 on: January 12, 2013, 10:56:25 AM
Vega, I really like the design I gave him, top row in general.  I wanted to give him an alien version of, Falling Star theme.  He can only be hurt, when both halfs are joined, only happens when he needs to do a certain attack.

I wish Altair turned into a female Space Ruler/Stardroid and she's in love with Vega, since it will have Tanabata reference.

Offline Yoku Man

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #493 on: January 12, 2013, 03:04:29 PM
I wish Altair turned into a female Space Ruler/Stardroid and she's in love with Vega, since it will have Tanabata reference.

The names aren't finalised either. You may still get that wish. ;) What would truly encourage a name change is for someone to draw this "Altair" ;)

CherryKorock? Koidrake? How about it? :)

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: January 13, 2013, 03:34:53 AM
Altair can always be a mid-boss, for the Vega stage.  I never heard of that, Tanabata before.  I checked it out, sounds interestering.  The question is, how to mold the Tanabata and alien theme into the stage.

Arcturus, I can see him in some kind of Frozen Forest perhaps.

The way Sirius was sketched, two things crossed my mind, Egyptian and/or Babylonian.  Or is it just me.

Deneb, I want him his stage, based on a Zoo.  MM7 had a Robot Museum as a beginning stage, something similiar, but with animal based bosses.  Like Snake Man, Toad Man, and some of the Stardroids from MMV were also animal themed. 

hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: January 13, 2013, 03:38:46 AM
What's this? Gender bending a robot?! Sounds like a job for Sub-Tank but I'll gladly see what I can do. =]

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #496 on: January 13, 2013, 04:30:16 AM
The way Sirius was sketched, two things crossed my mind, Egyptian and/or Babylonian.  Or is it just me.
Yup, I sketches it with an egyptian motif in mind. From what I read from wikipedia, the constelation was related to the goddess Sopdet, and the caracteristic of Sirius being the brightest in the night sky reminded me of the weapon obtained from Pharaohman. Lastly, I kinda made it in relation to the crazy theory that aliens built the piramids there.

And about sketching, I'm kinda juggling around some other stuff, so for now I'll pass :P

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #497 on: January 13, 2013, 04:30:48 AM
Altair can always be a mid-boss, for the Vega stage.  I never heard of that, Tanabata before.  I checked it out, sounds interestering.  The question is, how to mold the Tanabata and alien theme into the stage.

Arcturus, I can see him in some kind of Frozen Forest perhaps.

Deneb, I want him his stage, based on a Zoo.  MM7 had a Robot Museum as a beginning stage, something similiar, but with animal based bosses.  Like Snake Man, Toad Man, and some of the Stardroids from MMV were also animal themed. 

Regarding the thing for the Tanabata and the alien theme being molded into Vega's stage, could I make a suggestion?

Why not have his stage look like a futuristic-looking Japanese festival? Sure, it may sound a bit bizzare from me, but it's the least I could come up with.

As for Lupus's stage, why not have it take place in a savannah?

Offline Yoku Man

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: January 13, 2013, 05:23:14 AM
The landscapes don't necessarily have to be anything we usually find on Earth. Mega Man is visiting planets far, far away from our solar system. I'll want to include some alien landscapes: Fire storms, floating forests, upsidedown waterfalls, acid rain, sky cities, methane oceans,  extremely high gravity, Ice Jungles (could go well with Arcturus, as suggested) and electrified caves.

Those are the first few things that came into head just now. I could go on and on. Frankly, I wanna have locations that you'd never see on Earth. We need to use our imaginations... Things like normal deserts, jungles and stuff are too obvious.

Posted on: January 13, 2013, 03:49:48 AM
Update: I have finished a written proposal for the project. I wanted to put everything into perspective and put across clearly what I hoped to achieve with this game. I've added this proposal to the first post in this thread and its also now a note on my Yoku Man page too (http://www.facebook.com/notes/yoku-man/the-mega-man-starbound-proposal/428288773908945). Soon I'll also be adding my research into "Previous relevant story points" which connect the dots between various events in Mega Man lore with outer space and aliens.

--

Here is my proposal for my upcoming fangame project. - StarsimsUniverse.

The Inspiration.

What was the inspiration? The amazing, game changing Mega Man V for Gameboy! A totally new approach to a Mega Man game; no robot masters, a new and dangerous threat from outerspace, a tougher game, a special "Super Gameboy" pallete that made it stand out from the previous games and a totally new and original soundtrack that kicked ass! The story was alot darker too and the stakes were higher, you finally felt as if Mega Man had met his match.

Years later, I discovered there had been plans to re-release the Gameboy Mega Man games in a collection for the GBA. "Mega Man Mania" would have been a remastered collection with new GBA colour graphics and improved physics for all the games. All of the Gameboy games have become a sort of lost gem, totally under appreciated in video game history. Re-releasing them in the GBA Collection may have given them the recognition they finally deserved, but alas, the collection was cancelled, apparently due to losing the source code to the most important game in the collection: Mega Man V!

I dearly wanted to treat the fans to what they missed out on. A fangame engine that featured all the cool things promised in the "Mega Man Mania" Collection. An authentic Gameboy experience that featured the true platforming physics, feel and sounds of the original games... Not many fangames had tried to take the Gameboy approach yet, so I thought it'd be a unique project to try out. I also wanted to explore the cool storyline introduced in Mega Man V. What if not all the Stardroids were destroyed? Where did they come from? This was the beginning of my project to create a spiritual successor to Mega Man V...

But to begin with I'd need to make the engine, to make a sort of template game before I even attempted my sequel idea... Step right up NMario, my good friend!

The Template.

Mega Man World!

NMario was delighted to try out my vision. Using his old Multimedia Fusion 2 Engine as a guide, we began to remake a fangame from scratch using the Gameboy physics, gimmicks and rules as closely as we can.

I wanted this to be the most authentic engine for a fangame ever. I trully wanted MM World to feel like a Gameboy Mega Man game. It has the first four robot masters and it'll have 2 Wily castle stages, just like the original "Mega Man: Dr Wily's Revenge." But not only that, I wanted authentic Gameboy stereo music and the original Gameboy sound fx.

NMario then had the awesome idea of multiple pallete settings. What if we display it with GBA colours by default and also added the options to play in "Super Gameboy" and B/W "Gameboy" style? That was an awesome idea that would make this fangame project even more unique. Also adding the GBA border would help to sell the idea of it being GBA inspired. (Plus that would help with fans capturing their Lets Plays in widescreen format)

By having this template game of NMario's (with its own unique story and characters) we would have a practice game for what would later come down the line. With the game finished we could also then make it free for fans to use to make their own games, using "Mega Man World" as a starting point.

Creating Mega Man World is a logical first step. Not often do fangame makers focus on creating their engine first before making their desired fangame, they usually make their fangame from scratch developing the engine as they go.

For Mega Man World, I wanted to make use of existing materials from the old Mega Man games and simply recreate levels, this would help to sell the accuracy of the engine. If we make MM World right, then it would make "Mega Man Starbound" so much easier down the line, as most of the coding would all be complete (Plus the fans would have a free fangame engine for them to make their own games with as well!). All that would need doing was coming up with plot, new sprites, new sound fx and new gameboy style music.

The Pitch.

Because of the current development of "Mega Man World" my true fangame idea is still in the pre-production stages, with plot and concepts. As of now I have a lot of jumbled ideas mixed up in the my head regarding story, concepts, abilities, weapons and bosses, etc. So far there are only a few sketches and ideas from me and my fans from the various community forums. They too have contributed to the ongoing plot development and overall premise of the game.

Mega Man Starbound - Galaxy's Champion!

What I am proposing is a new type of fangame, done in the style of the unreleased Game Boy Advance "Mega Man Mania" Collection. The concept of the game will be very similar in style to Mega Man V (Rockman World 5) for Gameboy. It will include the physics, the fancy vibrant Gameboy Advance colour pallete, an all-new awesome original soundtrack (similar in style to its predecessor, Mega Man V), and an epic space saga storyline that could potentially span across multiple sequels and expand the Mega Man series and mythos into a whole new direction.

There will also be an expansion to the traditional gameplay elements, new gimmicks: such as collectable items, upgrades, roleplay elements, mazes, puzzles, interactive terrain, weather, gravity, and more.

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
Reply #499 on: January 13, 2013, 07:46:19 AM
Am I the only one who thinks these topics should be separated? It really sounds more like your project now, rather than my own.  :\