Dr. Wily II's attempts at sprites and stuff (KOBUN MADNESS!)

Dr. Wily II · 441554

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1800 on: December 09, 2014, 02:57:51 PM
Ever wonder how the most useless weapon (not that I'm saying Buccaneer hijack is useless) in the game, is somehow the final boss's weakness?

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1801 on: December 09, 2014, 03:25:17 PM
*White Beard walks in to find all his Buccaneers gone*

White Beard: CURSE YOU BUCCANEER WOMAN! *shakes hand*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1802 on: December 16, 2014, 10:24:18 AM
That kinda explains my sudden Buccaneer population. 8D

After defeating Buccaneer Woman, our hero/ine is teleported to a different room, with a grate door. Upon entering, s/he is faced with a short corridor with some minor enemies. Dispatching the enemies, s/he reached the end of the corridor, and another grate door. Jumping through, s/he enters a room, and sees a familiar enemy.

"You have come far enough! BE EXTERMINATED!!"

Q suddenly glows brightly (with this theme playing), and when it stopped...

Name: Q (Powered)

Designation: borockman Killer (bKN-001)

Weapon Get: Quick Slasher

Other weapons: Q Boomerang, Q Nunchaku

Background: A powered up version of Q, she is now more powerful, and even more quicker on her feet.
Her main weapon, the Quick Slasher...

... Has her swipe her arm very quickly, resulting in vacuum waves being created that flies off rapidly at her enemies. Due to the sheer speed of the Quick Slasher, it can deal considerable damage to shielded enemies. Her other weapons are the same as in her normal mode.

Character: Quick on her toes

Weakness: So fast...
[spoiler]Still not a true weakness, but you can again hit Q using the Satellite Drones due to their homing capabilities.[/spoiler]

You get... QUICK SLASHER!!

You get this weapon from defeating Q (Powered). borockman here fires out a vacuum wave that rapidly shreds through enemies, shielded or not.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 01:45:40 PM by Dr. Wily II »

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1803 on: December 16, 2014, 10:31:23 AM
For a sec, I thought Q's boobs got bigger the more powerful & evil she became! XD

Mega Man 10 OST, T44 - Farewell To Ballade (Special Stage 3)

I still love this song so much because of that theme you posted!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1804 on: December 16, 2014, 10:33:12 AM
I was tempted to give her booblights... XD

And that MM10 theme still does not do the original theme enough justice!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1805 on: December 16, 2014, 11:14:42 AM
Perhaps see how well booblights work on her?  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1806 on: December 16, 2014, 11:15:43 AM
Well I tried it earlier.

I guess there is potential in-story. XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1807 on: December 23, 2014, 01:01:45 PM
As our hero/ine lands the final blow on Q, Q's face-mask breaks apart as she screams in pain. With a bit of blood trickling down from her forehead, she cursed under her breath as she teleports out.

Queen then teleports in.

"So... Even Q in her Powered mode still cannot defeat you... Why must you be so persistent! I guess I have to take care of you myself!"

Queen points upward, and our hero/ine finds him/herself being forcefully teleported out. When s/he reawakens, s/he finds him/herself in a space fortress... And the usual minor enemies. Passing spikes, pits, disappearing blocks, and a gate appears.

Name: Holy Devil

Designation: Fortress Boss (QMN-FB001)

Background: A design loosely based on the Brick White Devil ZERO, the Holy Devil does not have the sentience of the Brick White, nor the huge appetite. Although, it was created with an evolving core system...
The Holy Devil is always hovering, and just like all Devils before it, it can break up into smaller globs of itself, and then fired off at enemies. It can always fire a short range laser from its mono-eye. Also like previous Devils, it is vunerable only if its mono-eye is opened.

Character: REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT

Weakness: So holy...
[spoiler]Counter light... With DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS from Dark Field.[/spoiler]

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1808 on: December 23, 2014, 08:09:48 PM
Weak to darkness? Intresting.... 8D

I love the 02 like design, always found it creepy!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1809 on: December 30, 2014, 12:45:05 PM
As Holy Devil disappears into the darkness in defeat, the ground beneath our hero/ine gave way, landing in a room, with 8 familiar teleporter tubes.

After GAUNTLET, a 9th teleporter tube appeared, and our hero/ine knew what to expect... S/He was teleported into a dark room, with glaring red eyes...

Our hero/ine comes face-to-face with Queen's personal Machine, the Bloody Mary. This Machine has crushed many a Le Resistance, as evidenced by the bloody spikes at the bottom of the Machine. This Machine will usually stay in the air, hovering over our hero/ine, waiting for the chance to drop onto him/her, resulting in massive damage. To complicate matters for our hero/ine, the Machine can fire cannonballs from the top cannons, and spiral homing shots from the 4 side cannons. And there is one more secret to this Machine...

After a pattern of attacks, the skull would open up, and those eyes would spawn spikes, and drop them down onto the field. Get hit, and it's an instant OHKO. The Machine will move left and right of the field, hoping to rain death upon our hero/ine. After which, the skull will close back, and revert to the cannonballs, and spiral shots.
[spoiler]The way the spikes are rained down are in a pattern, and there are safe spots.[/spoiler]

With the QMN's Mistress Weapons in mind, Queen had made the Machine invincible to them... And made the Machine with 2 full healthbars...
[spoiler]The Machine is indeed immune to all the Mistress Weapons, and even the default peashooter. As if it was shielded... Quick Slasher can bypass the shielding...[/spoiler]

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #1810 on: December 30, 2014, 01:17:20 PM
Looks a little like an Iron Maiden?

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1811 on: December 30, 2014, 01:24:04 PM
Yes, it indeed looks like an Iron Maiden.
Sorta.
Yea.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1812 on: December 30, 2014, 01:54:50 PM
I like it, although those eyes...ever watching.  :'(

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1813 on: December 30, 2014, 02:00:46 PM
EYES THAT SPAWN SPIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1814 on: December 30, 2014, 02:05:51 PM
Them some sharp tears =P

Also start working on the Mana-Verse version of your character will you.  :P

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1815 on: December 30, 2014, 02:06:22 PM
Still thinking. :P

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1816 on: December 30, 2014, 10:57:28 PM
How come I can't see the hair spike.

Also haven't decided if I want to get involved in the Manaverse yet, but if I do I do have an idea.

[spoiler]In that universe Sakura's father survived the attempted murder of that jealous hateful yandere dude and instead they lived in the Lost Woods away from society for a time.  I don't know if at that time they still are living in the forest or eventually did integrate themselves into society around the same time RPM Universe Sakura did. 

Also no I won't reveal their race right away for spoilers until I at least give a way more obvious hint in the Wily RP.  To hide this further Sakura's father is probably not going to be wielding a weapon that would reveal the kind of race they are, I always imagined him being an axe wielder because he was a lumberjack/woodcutter for the village he lived in before he died.  He also had a thing for whittling and made tiny statues.  Haven't decided on a name, though I am leaning on something starting with a C.

Sakura would still probably be an inventor of sorts and a Magic Knight, let's just say inventing is probably in the blood.[/spoiler]

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #1817 on: December 31, 2014, 12:04:47 AM
I'm getting Iris Machine 2's second form vibes (RosenkreuzStilette Freudenstachel) from the Bloody Mary.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1818 on: December 31, 2014, 12:57:56 AM
It's hidden under that reflective spot!

I'm getting Iris Machine 2's second form vibes (RosenkreuzStilette Freudenstachel) from the Bloody Mary.
... Huh, didn't notice until now. XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1819 on: December 31, 2014, 12:59:53 AM
Ah, it just looks weird since there's no connection to the hair spike.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1820 on: December 31, 2014, 03:10:45 AM

Also haven't decided if I want to get involved in the Manaverse yet, but if I do I do have an idea.

Hope you join. =)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1821 on: December 31, 2014, 03:13:59 AM
Hope you join. =)
Yeah I'm probably going to wait to see what the others do before I do to see where I should start.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1822 on: January 06, 2015, 01:38:39 PM
As a series of explosions rock the Bloody Mary from the damage dealt by our hero/ine, Queen teleports out just as the Bloody Mary explodes, temporarily blinding our hero/ine. As the dust settles, Queen stands a short distance away...

"To think... You managed to come this far... You even managed to destroy my Bloody Mary!! You... Will... PAY!!"

Name: Queen

Designation: Robot Mistress? (QMN-000)

Background: A mysterious Robot Mistress that appeared one day in RPM City, and proclaimed to take control. Nothing is really known about Queen, except that some civilians have mistaken her for a RPM citizen... And died for saying so.

In her neutral mode, she appears as in the first sprite. In battle, she adopts the form as seen in the second sprite. A purplish energy blade is her main weapon, the cross shape helps in catching/blocking weapons, and still be able to maim enemies at the same time. Being a swordswoman, Queen can use her blade for triple slash combos, aerial spins which can also create energy blades that fly out, blade uppercuts, and even charging energy into the blade to do a charged slash shockwave, or to stab the charged blade into the ground to erupt energy pillars at enemies. Queen could also erase small energy shots when slashing.

If she somehow was pinned into submission, Queen can go into an Overdrive mode, as seen in the third sprite. In this mode, Queen fully heals up, and goes into an almost primal frenzy, her attacks are more powerful from being fueled by the frenzy, but also, a bit erratic.
[spoiler]Queen will engage our hero/ine in the second sprite form, one full healthbar. When it looked like Queen is down to her last unit of health, an E-Tank appears, Queen instantly recovers to full health, and then appears in the third sprite form.[/spoiler]

Character: Likes to be in control

Weakness: Because she built the QMNs, Queen has all knowledge of the Master Weapons and Quick Slasher, and can easily counter them...
[spoiler]Although she can erase small energy shots... She can't erase fully-charged energy shots...[/spoiler]

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1823 on: January 06, 2015, 07:57:20 PM
So sinister!!!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1824 on: January 13, 2015, 01:59:42 PM
Queen screams in agony, defeated by our hero/ine. As Queen collapses onto the ground, slightly twitching as she reverts back to her default form, a crack could be heard. Our hero/ine cautiously approached Queen, buster/weapon still aimed at her. Suddenly, 2 Quick Slashers sliced onto the scene, our hero/ine barely dodging the attack. A familiar figure teleports in.

"You who hesitates, loses the war!"

Q!? Q teleports out with Queen, and the space fortress starts to self-destruct. Our hero/ine managed to teleport out, and with the help of space-mode Rusuh/Purity, s/he managed to escape the ensuring explosion. As our hero/ine make the trip back to the planet, s/he can't help but wonder...

Who is Queen? Why did she start a rebellion? Was Dr. Wily II truly gone?

... All these questions... Where are the answers?

And that's the end of "borockman RPM World 1: The rise of Queen!?".
Until next time?