Dr. Wily II's attempts at sprites and stuff (KOBUN MADNESS!)

Dr. Wily II · 441496

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1600 on: September 28, 2013, 01:46:47 AM
Monkey Ball doesn't have a Monkey in it nor does it roll around collecting Bananas.

But at least it goes around in multiple directions.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1601 on: September 28, 2013, 05:01:02 AM
Monkey ball, can change direction 5 times? you can't escape!
*Snake Spears you anyway*

Monkey Ball doesn't have a Monkey in it nor does it roll around collecting Bananas.

But at least it goes around in multiple directions.
... It's not easy to sprite the chinese character for monkey in that ball. >.>

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1602 on: September 30, 2013, 06:22:25 AM
Not the snake spears! *got eaten*

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1603 on: October 04, 2013, 06:31:54 PM

Name: Rooster

Designation: Robot Master (AZN-010)

Weapon Get: Rooster Thunder

Other weapons: Rooster Stun, Rooster Fury

Background: Rooster is another of the 12 ancient relics that was powered by a Qi Stone, the fifth to be encountered. The 2 turbine generators on his back are responsible for generating the high voltages that Rooster can control with ease.
From those turbine generators, Rooster can fire chain lightning called Rooster Thunder, a true menace those with sheer numbers. With each chain on enemies, more damage is dealt. Rooster can also use a weaker version called Rooster Stun, which stuns the chained enemies, rendering they immobile. While immobile, Rooster will rush in and thrash away like a frenized bird, called Rooster Fury. Also, using the powers of electromagnetism, Rooster can hover.

Character: Plucky, though can also be easily startled.

Weakness: Hovering in the air... Monkey Ball?
[spoiler]Aim that ball at the bird!![/spoiler]

You get... ROOSTER THUNDER!!

You get this weapon from defeating Rooster. A chain of lightning, it jumps from enemy to enemy, dealing more damage to enemies the more they get chained by the lightning.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1604 on: October 08, 2013, 10:54:44 PM
Now I just realized...
I'm going to fight 12 bosses, ain't I?

Unless, 4 of them are fortress bosses or something.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1605 on: October 09, 2013, 01:25:23 AM
Yep, fight all 12.
After the first 8, the last 4 will appear ala Doc Robot in MM3.

Because of the extra length, there's only 2 true FBs this generation, one at DWII Stage 1, and Stage 2. Stage 3 and Stage 4 will still have levels, but each ends with a boss rush of 6 AZNs. Stage 5 is of course VS Wily II Machine 10.

There may be surprises at the midlevels of Stage 3 and 4... Still considering...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1606 on: October 10, 2013, 05:35:43 PM
An early update.

(Click to see in full-size)

Name: Dog

Designation: Robot Master (AZN-011)

Weapon Get: Dog Howler

Other weapons: Dog Clubber, Dog Bonemerang

Background: Dog is another of the 12 ancient relics that was powered by a Qi Stone, the sixth to be encountered. As one can see, he has bones to pick with his enemies. *rimshot*
Dog primarily howls at his enemies, called the Dog Howler, causing them to be blasted back. Even if they can brace the force of Dog Howler, attacks initially aimed at Dog will get blasted back towards the enemy. Dog can also use his bone club arm to smash enemies, called Dog Clubber. Or fire it off for a long range boomerang attack, called Dog Bonemerang.

Character: Loyal to the cause

Weakness: A sonic blast... Rooster Thunder?
[spoiler]Each sound wave is considered something to chain to... So chain that lightning towards Dog!![/spoiler]

You get... DOG HOWLER!!

You get this weapon from defeating Dog. A powerful sonic blast that can knock attacks back at enemies.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 04:53:36 AM by Dr. Meowly II »

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1607 on: October 10, 2013, 05:39:33 PM
Now Rush is the enemy.

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1608 on: October 18, 2013, 04:50:35 PM

Name: Pig

Designation: Robot Master (AZN-012)

Weapon Get: Pig Globber

Other weapons: Pig Tremor, Pig Bomber, Pig Smog

Background: Pig is another of the 12 ancient relics that was powered by a Qi Stone, the seventh to be encountered. He's the largest of the 12 AZNs, and he's not afraid to use his size to his advantage.
Pig loves to jump around, using his sheer size to cause tremors throughout the battlefield, called Pig Tremor. This stuns enemies, and while stunned, Pig can use his main weapon, by shooting out multiple sticky globs from his nostrils, the Pig Globber. Anything that gets caught by Pig Globber will have a very hard time struggling free, to which Pig can use Pig Bomber, by jumping and landing right on top of his enemies. Besides Pig Globber, Pig can also use Pig Smog from hs nostrils, which act like a smokescreen for ambushes.

Character: Snorty. 8D

Weakness: Despite his size, he sure hops a lot... Dog Howler?
[spoiler]Pig Globber is really sticky... Use Dog Howler to blast that glob back at Pig, and then let him get hit by the sound blast!![/spoiler]

You get... PIG GLOBBER!!

You get this weapon from defeating Pig. A sticky glob that can trap enemies in their tracks.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1609 on: October 18, 2013, 04:55:09 PM
He just had to have jumping around as a trait.

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1610 on: October 25, 2013, 04:27:25 PM

Name: Mouse

Designation: Robot Master (AZN-001)

Weapon Get: Mouse Mirages

Other weapons: Mouse Smash

Background: Mouse is another of the 12 ancient relics that was powered by a Qi Stone, the eighth, and final of the first wave of AZNs to be encountered. He may be small, but he is lightning fast on his treads.
Mouse loves to dash around, trying to use his speed to crash into enemies, the Mouse Smash. However, once he revs himself up (like in the third sprite), he goes into a state of invincibility, and mirages of himself start to dash across the area, Mouse Mirages, confusing enemies on who is the real deal... Only to find out too late will Mouse crashes into them with Mouse Smash.

Character: Speedster.

Weakness: Zoom... Zoom... Zoom!! ... Pig Globber?
[spoiler]Stop Mouse in his tracks with the sticky Pig Globber!![/spoiler]

You get... MOUSE MIRAGES!!

You get this weapon from defeating Mouse. After charging up, mirages of yourself dash out first to confuse the enemy, and then you dash right into them.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1611 on: November 01, 2013, 03:58:02 PM
*Screens all over RPM City flicker to static again*

I must say... I am somewhat impressed that you all managed to survive up until now.
HOWEVER!! That was only a taste of what's to come!! If you really thought that was all to the AZNs... You are sadly mistaken!!
GO FORTH MY SECOND WAVE!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!! *static*

(If this was a game, it'll be like Megaman 3.)

Name: Ox

Designation: Robot Master (AZN-002)

Weapon Get: O-X-Slash

Other weapons: Ox Stomp

Background: Ox is another of the 12 ancient relics that was powered by a Qi Stone, overall ninth, and first of the second wave of AZNs to be encountered. The second wave of AZNs are rumored to be more powerful than the first wave...
Ox has a one track mind when doing things. Once he starts slashing, he'll continue to slash until either he runs out of energy, or the enemy is thoroughly defeated. Usually, the latter happens. With his twin blades, Ox can perform various styles of swordplay to overwhelm his enemies, however, his ultimate technique is the O-X-Slash, releasing energy waves in the shape of the letters O and X. He can also jump and stomp on the ground to shake his enemies up, the Ox Stomp.

Character: One track mind.

Weakness: One track mind... Mouse Mirages?
[spoiler]Since Ox is so focused on slashing, he will not be able to distinguish the mirages from the real deal![/spoiler]

You get... O-X-SLASH!!

You get this weapon from defeating Ox. Slashing out energy waves in the shape of the letter O (the horizontal plane) and X (combine with O). Great for multiple strikes on an enemy.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1612 on: November 01, 2013, 04:05:31 PM
that

that is a really cool weapon to get

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1613 on: November 08, 2013, 05:04:33 PM

Name: Tiger

Designation: Robot Master (AZN-003)

Weapon Get: Tiger Basher

Other weapons: Tiger Slasher, Tiger Pounce

Background: Tiger is another of the 12 ancient relics that was powered by a Qi Stone, overall tenth, and second of the second wave of AZNs to be encountered. The second wave of AZNs are rumored to be more powerful than the first wave...
Tiger always uses his momentum to his advantage, causing devastating damage to anything, or anyone, with his tail, the Tiger Basher. No one has been able to successfully block his Tiger Basher, nor survive the hit. If they somehow managed to dodge, Tiger can his his right claw to slash his enemies, Tiger Slasher, or just pounce and pin his enemies down, Tiger Pounce. Once pinned, Tiger can either Tiger Slasher, or Tiger Basher for maximum effect.

Character: Jumpy, catty.

Weakness: Tiger Basher's momentum... O-X-Slash?
[spoiler]Tiger Basher has too much momentum to counter with a normal attack. O-X-Slash can hit multiple times, use it to deflect the Basher back at Tiger, and deal more additional damage with the O-X-Slash!![/spoiler]

You get... TIGER BASHER!!

You get this weapon from defeating Tiger. You get to flail a spiked nunchunk. With a bit of skill, you can bat back attacks using Tiger Basher.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1614 on: November 08, 2013, 05:47:46 PM
Tiger Basher looks like a cat toy.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1615 on: November 22, 2013, 07:11:37 PM

Name: Rabbit

Designation: Robot Master (AZN-004)

Weapon Get: Rabbit Driller

Other weapons: Rabbit Dash

Background: Rabbit is another of the 12 ancient relics that was powered by a Qi Stone, overall eleventh, and third of the second wave of AZNs to be encountered. The second wave of AZNs are rumored to be more powerful than the first wave...
Rabbit is speedy, maybe even more speedy that his comrade Mouse. And he's not afraid to just overrun his enemies with attacks. And with speed, comes great impact, in the form of Rabbit Dash. However, Rabbit's trump card is his Rabbit Driller. Although not seeming a threat when first fired due to its slow speed, it quickly becomes a threat when it suddenly shoots off, piercing the toughest of armours.

Character: Loves to compete with Mouse with regards to speed.

Weakness: That initial delay of Rabbit Driller... Tiger Basher?
[spoiler]Use the Tiger Basher like a bat, and smack the Rabbit Driller back at Rabbit!![/spoiler]

You get... RABBIT DRILLER!!

You get this weapon from defeating Rabbit. A carrot drill that though slow initially, can suddenly shoot off quickly to pierce armour.

Posted on: November 15, 2013, 21:36:25

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1616 on: November 22, 2013, 07:14:57 PM
God darnit, I press the wrong button, and now it looks like Rabbit is only posted today. >_>

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1617 on: November 22, 2013, 07:17:44 PM
WHAT'S UP DOC?
*munches on a carrot*

The sprite kinda looks goofy, but in a good way. I like it.

And out of curiosity, what button did you press?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1618 on: November 22, 2013, 07:19:14 PM
Double post. >_>
But you fixed it. SO... THE REAL UPDATE. >_>

Name: Dragon

Designation: Robot Master (AZN-005)

Weapon Get: Dragon Cannon

Other weapons: Dragon Blades, Dragon Flame

Background: Dragon is the last of the 12 ancient relics that was powered by a Qi Stone, as well as the fourth and final one of the second wave of AZNs to be encountered. The second wave of AZNs are rumored to be more powerful than the first wave... The last is even rumored to be the most powerful...
Dragon is covered in armour, and is proud of it. Being impervious to attacks means tha Dragon can just let loose upon the battlefield. With his dual busters, Dragon lets loose his Dragon Cannon, a barrage of dragon head-shaped energy shots that can difficult to dodge. If by sheer luck that that his Dragon Cannon is dodged, he can switch to firing out flamethrowers, Dragon Flame. He can also attach the blades on his shoulders into his busters, to act as a melee weapon, or to be fired out like a boomerang, Dragon Blades.

Character: High and mighty.

Weakness: Impervious armour... Rabbit Driller?
[spoiler]Bust through armour with the power of Carotene![/spoiler]

You get... DRAGON CANNON!!

You get this weapon from defeating Dragon. 2 dragon head energy shots are shot out simultaneously, resulting in an undodgable attack.
[spoiler]Given the way Snake can dodge, this cannon will sure come in handy![/spoiler]

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1619 on: November 22, 2013, 07:22:41 PM
On the other hand, this [tornado fang]er looks cool as [parasitic bomb].
If I could draw better, I would draw him, but I won't because I would just ruin it/it would disappoint.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1620 on: November 29, 2013, 07:54:23 PM
Any fanart is welcomed. :cookie:

Posted on: November 23, 2013, 02:41:11
*screens all over RPM City flicker to static again*

How... How could my AZNs fail!? THEY WERE FEARED!! THEY HAD THE ORIENTAL ADVANTAGE!!

*aftershocks hit the City, as a Skull Fortress Tower rises up right in the middle of the City*

THIS WILL BE THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!! I DARE YOU TO FACE ME ONE FINAL TIME!!

*static*

Name: Mecha Hydragon G10

Designation: Fortress Boss (DW2N-FB037)

Background: Based on some blueprints thanks to a certain resident blue ninja of RPM, Mecha Hydragon G10 is an upgrade over the original Mecha Dragon. With three heads now, it's three times more deadlier.
Each of the heads has a specific elemental attack: The Red uses fire attacks like giant fireballs and curving flamethrowers, the Yellow uses electric attacks like lightning bolts, while the Blue uses ice attacks like icicle spears. The heads can either attack one by one, or they can combine their attacks into one powerful laser blast. The gate in its belly can occassionally open to release Heli-Mets.

Character: Although they tend to cooperate, the heads have been known to attack each other.

(You will encouter Mecha Hydragon G10 similar to how Mecha Dragon was encountered...)
Weakness: Those squabbling heads... Sheeper Arrows?
[spoiler]Since the arrows are fired in 5 directions, one is bound to hit! Monkey Ball also works given you watch where you step~[/spoiler]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1621 on: November 29, 2013, 08:27:36 PM
Mecha HIGHdragon indeed

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1622 on: November 29, 2013, 10:52:38 PM
Still awesome! XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1623 on: December 06, 2013, 03:01:53 PM

(Click to see in full-size...)

Name: Zodiac Master

Designation: Fortress Boss (DW2N-FB038)

Background: What's worse than 12 individual AZNs? One chimera that combines all their powers! Zodiac Master is another in the long line of DWII's chimera creations, this time, combining the powers of all 12 AZNs into one terrifying beast, one bent on revenge. Its sheer size and height is enough to intimidate most. The 12 symbols that circle around Zodiac Master emphasizes on the 12 zodiac animals, a reminder of how he is created (... Don't worry, those symbols can't hurt you, nor can they do anything, they are just there circling).
Besides having the weapons of the 12 AZNs (Mouse Mirages, O-X-Slash, Tiger Basher, Rabbit Driller, Dragon Cannon, Snake Spear, Horse Absorb, Sheep Arrows, Monkey Ball, Rooster Thunder, Dog Howler, Pig Globber), Zodiac Master can also use a combination of said weapons as his own (Using Snake Spear on the twin blades, creating an O-X-Slash that can hit anywhere, the O-X-Spear).
Oh, and he has 2 healthbars.

Character: REVENGE

Weakness: Nil
[spoiler]Good luck with your peashooter![/spoiler]

(GUESS THE PARTS, AND WIN PARDON)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1624 on: December 06, 2013, 03:57:20 PM
Head: Dragon
Shell: Horse
Blades/Horns: Ox
Back: Mouse, Rooster
Right Arm: Rabbit
Orange Parts on Legs: Sheep
Tentacles Holding Blades: Snake
Chest: Pig
Left Arm: Monkey, Dragon
Shoulders: Dog
Tail: Tiger

was I close?