Hypershell · 32473

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #50 on: August 07, 2009, 11:42:13 PM
Minor update, guys.  Somebody on YouTube brought to my attention an unwanted SFX in the Zero/Iris redub.  Blame my laziness while recording (back then I hadn't yet found new YouTube file-ripper, and their updates had broken the old ones).

Anyways, finally got off my lazy butt and fixed it.  And, since Comcast is considerably less stingy with personal web space than Verizon, I'm happy to give MegaUpload the shaft.

Latest download.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: June 19, 2011, 07:57:17 AM
I know this is one hell of a bump, but I finally got around to patching this badboy on to my X4 PC copy and it's pretty damn cool.

I was wondering though if it'd be possible to re-add in the dialog the Mavericks had. I know some had pre-battle taunts in Japanese that were straight up gutted as them speaking some crazy moon language would scare Americans.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #52 on: May 08, 2016, 06:01:39 PM
It's baaaack.

For those not in the know, Lucas Gilbertson uploaded redubs of two more scenes a while back.  And Comcast axed the whole personal webspace thing so the old links were dead for quite some time anyway.

Updated download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/akmzdlenhz5a3s9/X4WFF.zip?dl=0

In addition to adding Lucas's two new scenes (Zero and Colonel's Memorial Hall battle and the Zero vs. Sigma flashback), I also made a slight tweak to X's in-game clip, namely his charged buster/charged Double Cyclone line.  "Eat this!" due to quality/volume issues sounds more like "eat [parasitic bomb]" to a lot of people, so I changed it to "Now!".

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: May 08, 2016, 06:56:29 PM
Good to see this again, I'll listen to it when I'm not on my Tablet.

I just hope Dropbox doesn't eat this though.....

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection