Neo Secret Files and Origins

VixyNyan · 252184

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: January 12, 2009, 05:24:55 AM
So is the WikiSpace for Character Info as well, so that you always don't have to come back to this topic and look for your page.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: January 12, 2009, 05:47:48 AM
hmmm... there should be a link to the character wiki on the front page of this topic. what do you think?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Aresian

Reply #127 on: January 12, 2009, 06:21:40 AM
hmmm... there should be a link to the character wiki on the front page of this topic. what do you think?

Agreed. Also...

So is the WikiSpace for Character Info as well, so that you always don't have to come back to this topic and look for your page.

Vixy updates her first post with a list of everyone and their post specifically in this thread, so no searching anyway. :3

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: January 12, 2009, 06:43:36 AM
Agreed. Also...

Vixy updates her first post with a list of everyone and their post specifically in this thread, so no searching anyway. :3

Hmmm, I never noticed that before!  Awesome!

Also, I'll put the Link on the First Page.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: January 13, 2009, 05:55:52 AM
Hmm, interesting updates here. I should start roaming back around this section and write some more, get back into it. Might give me something to do during those times I'm not helping someone out in my class.

Also, I think that a collaboration between some of us would be... interesting to see, if ever it were to happen :P

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: January 13, 2009, 05:58:44 AM
Also, I think that a collaboration between some of us would be... interesting to see, if ever it were to happen :P

It could be done.  It would be a pretty neat idea.

Aresian

Reply #131 on: January 16, 2009, 12:15:21 AM
Hmm, interesting updates here. I should start roaming back around this section and write some more, get back into it. Might give me something to do during those times I'm not helping someone out in my class.

Like PB here, Also intrigued at the prospect I am. Well I'm sure one, if not all of us have our creative juices flowing, who knows what may come up between now and the next month or so. I've contemplated projects on the side, as I'm sure Fxeni might've noticed from my request the other day.

So who knows, all I can say is, if anyone has anything they want to improve or edit in their profiles, they should, no telling when a RPM project involving these wonderful personae might come up.  ;)

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: January 20, 2009, 10:11:22 PM
i added moonspeak in my profiles because i was bored. i hope i got the kanji for Yamase Michiru correct.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
  • An Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: February 12, 2009, 06:17:07 PM

Appearance:

Name: Dr.Mxues
Age: 105 ( Started using machine body in the age of 23 )
Race: Neo-Human
Height: 1 m 80 cm
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Dark Purple
Birthplace/Hometown: Birthplace is unknown, however he started using the neo-human at "Ultrapolis Neo-Human Research Facility".
Weapon: Wisdom Claws and Reality Generator

Personality: He really doesnt want to hurt Mega Man or Dr.Light. He just want to kill Dr.Wily and his counter-part Dr.WilyII but for an unknown reason Mega Man doesnt let him hurt other humans. This way, Mega Man easily became evil in his eyes. Now, he have three objects to do:
1- Kill Megaman
2- Kill Dr.Wily
3- Kill Dr.WilyII

Abilities: It may not count as an ability but he is going to use it anyways. He have the ability to think in the speed of light. This ability lets him to create his own Robot Masters with complex design and AI.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: February 12, 2009, 06:20:15 PM
How do you pronounce "Mxues"?

"Emzues"?

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: February 12, 2009, 06:23:08 PM
How do you pronounce "Mxues"?

"Emzues"?

I think it's quite like, "Mex-xues"...

Offline Rabid Golf Cart

• Formerly known as Tsuyoshi
  • RPM Explosive Guy
  • Excellent!
    • View Profile
    • It might be tumblin'
Reply #136 on: February 25, 2009, 05:25:23 AM
http://rockmanpm.wikispaces.com/Tsuyoshi+(Origins)

I can't think of a good way to describe myself.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: February 25, 2009, 05:27:08 AM
You should put some pictures up there too!

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: February 25, 2009, 06:55:14 AM
Dammit, I have so much awesome to contribute to this thread in the future. I guess this will just be a teaser post until my computer woes are over.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
  • An Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: February 25, 2009, 01:40:08 PM

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: March 06, 2009, 04:47:15 AM
i added a new profile to my page.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: March 06, 2009, 07:06:25 PM
I've updated Enigma's bio to better fit his place in the Enigmaverse series of concepts I came up with. There's other characters in the series, but I don't think I'll bother adding them.

Offline Rabid Golf Cart

• Formerly known as Tsuyoshi
  • RPM Explosive Guy
  • Excellent!
    • View Profile
    • It might be tumblin'
Reply #142 on: March 08, 2009, 07:42:05 PM
When you see it you'll [parasitic bomb] bricks.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #143 on: March 08, 2009, 07:48:25 PM
The naked truth. o.o

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: May 02, 2009, 07:04:38 AM
http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=82.msg3302#msg3302
updated Flame. Made myself a little more original.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Ciel

• THE Dr Ciel~
  • Robot Master
  • Zero is the coolest reploid ever <3
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: May 22, 2009, 11:59:26 PM
Okay well.. I know I had an old one on the old RPM but toss that one aside I suppose. I made a fresh new one by request of Aresian. ^^' It may seem that Ciel can be too strong (out of habit when I create characters) so Ciel should be used as a hidden character preferably. Here we go I guess:

Ciel

Name:  Ciel Lunaborn
Sex:  Female
Height:  5’7
Weight:  140 lbs
Alignment:  Herself, Fxeni and most RPMers.
Hobbies:  Drawing, singing, playing musical instruments, gaming and practicing magick.
BGM Theme:  Rockman Zero Ciel’s theme.

Background story:

Ciel was born in the Spring on Earth Day in the year 1986. As a baby, she was naturally anxious and had different personality traits compared to most infants. Growing up, she was a hyperactive tomboy who was very affectionate and loved to make friends. Being different then most average kids, she had a rough childhood away from home; being picked on by other kids and hated simply for being different than others. Ciel stayed with her mother until her 20th year, while her father and older brother lived far away. Being the 3rd sibling, she also had an older sister which she has never been very close to; considering the very few counters with her sister have always been… traumatic to say the least. Due to the amounts of abuse by people besides her own mother, father and brother; Ciel grew to distance herself more from the outside world, falling into a severe depression.

As the years went by, Ciel kept a smile on her face as she held in her real feelings from the outside world.  After completing High School, she went to college where she met new friends who were similar to her and she began to feel more at ease. One day in class, she ran into a girl she knew through friends and became acquainted with her. A day or two later, she was set up on a blind date… and on that blind date, she met Fxeni. Her schooling however didn’t last much longer as her anxiety of which she was born with began to take it’s toll on her, causing her to have constant anxiety attacks; later then forcing her to leave school. On Fxeni’s 18th birthday, Ciel had invited him over to her place and handed him a present. After reading the birthday card she had given him, he asked her to become his and they’ve been together since.

Physical Description:

Hair color: Red
Eye color: Green
Facial features: Freckles
Personal scent (perfume): Strawberries or any sort of berry.
Colors normally worn: Blue, black, green. Deep colors.

Fighting abilities:

Weapon: A ball of light that comes out of her hands from inside her soul which can form any weapon she chooses at any point in time. Main weapon of preference is two matching swords for each hand.

Voice: Ciel can be considered a songstress as her voice can be used to cast spells or manipulate people.

Magick: Ciel’s main element is Light. She can use any of the four elements at her whim to do whatever means necessary in battle.

When using weapons: Ciel would stand still and sing a particular incantation to release her orb of light and summon whichever weapon she chooses. When using her main two swords per hand, she usually tends to charge into battle recklessly and gives it everything she got, often getting herself put into danger or getting hurt. When using artes, she uses any element of choice and can use her sword to change into any elemental blade needed in the battle.

Casting magick: Ciel would stand still and go into a trance, singing an incantation suitable for the battle. A pentacle would encircle below her and she would float as she sings, raising her arm and hand high as she releases the spell causing unbelievable damage.

*Due to Ciel’s many abilities, it can only be awoken bit by bit through time. Since her abilities are hidden to her, she first appears as a normal person and would probably be best considered a hidden character*

Personality:

Ciel is considered a shy person at first but after you get to know her, she can be talkative, open and fun to talk to. Out of habit, Ciel will always be smiling despite what could be going on in her current personal life. She’s naturally adapted to hiding her feelings from everyone, including her own fiancé Fxeni. Ciel is a people-pleaser whom will always do her best to help out when people are in need, always putting her own needs behind.  Due to her past, at every mealtime Ciel takes her medication in order to keep herself calmer. Since taking the medication, she no longer gets anxiety attacks but gets them once in a blue moon.

By nature, Ciel can be flirtatious and does her best to control herself. Due also to past experience, Ciel’s perspective on relationships and sexuality are severely altered. Despite her past, she still does her best to keep Fxeni happy. Though her flirtatious nature, in the past, did cause quite some troubles for their relationship in the past 4 years together… but Ciel is now better at controlling her urges.

Ciel is a short-tempered girl whom can be quick to anger when having a bad day. When angered, she can be very physical when grabbed so when she’s angry be sure to stay away from her for a good while. Being also very stubborn, she can be hard to reason with when in a rage.

When with Fxeni, she is usually cheerful while always wanting to be by his side. When not by his side, she usually can be seen roaming RPM or doing anything she likes by herself while (of course) neglecting her urges.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's about it. I think I may have overdid it a little? Hmm.. Ciel's appearance will also be updated (I need to draw it) so I'll put that up as soon as possible.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: May 24, 2009, 09:28:24 AM
once again, update. I added the new FAUST.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: May 25, 2009, 12:59:49 AM
Updated Rikoh, changed his special around abit since the EX Fist was a retarded fanboy equivalent of a Falcon Punch. Replaced with something maybe more generic but atleast believeable.  -AC

Might add Masaru at some point later on.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: June 07, 2009, 10:15:00 PM
Updated my profile.

Should be fairly obvious what the biggest addition is.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: June 08, 2009, 03:01:26 AM

I updated Flame with his new ORIGINAL story and look.

Posted on: June 07, 2009, 08:56:31 PM
I also removed DarkFlame and Model EX^2