Super Smash Bros. Bitchslap: What Do You Want To See In It?

Jericho · 144456

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #175 on: January 07, 2009, 03:28:40 AM
Sorry, been a bit in and out over the last week and some change. Been very busy, plus I some how managed to get under the weather a bit. I'm (mostly) better now.  8D

Any way, I'll get to my comments (or rather "rants/raves") on yours and Sats soon. If not now, hopefully before the night is over...

You know how much I love your comments, rants, & raves!   8)

Well here, Ben.  To save you some trouble, as well as to shameless self promote my ideas and pat myself on my sexy ass, I'll simple Copy Pasta them all here for you to see.   8D

Little Mac
Little Mac would probably be my first choice.  He's a FIGHTER.  LoL, he's pretty much perfect for Smash Bros, and not just for jumping off levels as an Assist Trophy.  It could definitely be done, and should be with the Upcoming Punch Out Wii game. 

Standard B: Charge Punch. 
Limited Power, but can deal decent Knockback.  Obviously hurts more depending on how long you Charge it.
Forward B: Dash Punch. 
Dashes forward and does a cool 1-2 Punch combo.  Useful for a Get-Back move.
Up B: Charge Uppercut. 
Ducks and charges Uppercut.  Longer the charge, higher the Uppercut.  Powerful move, also a get back.
Down B: Guard Counter. 
Similar to Ike's more than Marths.  Basic concept.  Does standard damage.

Final Smash: TKO. 
Similar to Critical Hit.  Dashes forward, catches, instant death.

Daisy
Whereas Peach is our sexy smug Princess (she's SO smug), Daisy could be our athletic representation.  Perhaps garbed in one of her many Sports outfits.  Bitchslap needs more Bitchslappin gals, and I think Daisy has earned a spot.

Standard B: Play Ball. 
Similar to Wolf's Blaster.  Up close, the Bat hits and does decent knockback.  Otherwise, Daisy hits a Baseball straight ahead, which does little damage.
Forward B: Triple Green Shells. 
Like in Mario Kart, Daisy summons a Green Shell Shield around her.  Further Forward/Backward B determines which direction the shells fire in.  Limited Damage and little to no Knockback.
Up B: Daisy's Serve.
Like Captain Falcon's/Ganordorf's Up B, but faster, Daisy jumps upward holding a Tennis Racket.  If she catches someone, she uses her Tennis Racket to knock person down diagonally.
Down B: Soccer Slide. 
Daisy slides along the ground.  If she catches someone, she kicks them like a Soccer Ball, sending them in the opposite direction

Final Smash: Driving Miss Daisy. 
Like Blue Falcon, only the Kart moves straight ahead from one side to the other.  If caught, one gets knocked onto Mario Kart track, then a loud HI, I'M DAISY is shouted before she comes onto screen and hits you. 

Midna/Wolf Link
My guess is that by Bitchslap, we'll possibly see a new Zelda game, but I'd still love for our dear Twilight Princess to get some attention.  However, I think that since Link will most likely be updated for Bitchslap, there's no harm in having her ride Wolf Link, seeing as how the moves are pretty much already there!

Standard B: Midna Grab
Holding B will make Midna's head Hand come out with a small field surrounding them.  If opponents step into the field, Wolf Link & Midna dashes towards each opponent and strikes.  Also used to get back.
Forward B: Dashing Bite
Wolf Link dashes forward and jumps onto opponent and starts biting.  How much damage depends on how many bites you can get off by pressing A.
Up B: Midna Warp
Similar to Zelda's Farore Wind.  Used primarily for a comeback.
Down B: Wolf Spin
Wolf Link does his trademark spin around.  Does decent knockback and damage.

Final Smash: Fused Shadow
Midna calls forth the power of the Fused Shadows and transforms into giant creature.  Midna is Invincible for 10 seconds.  Similar to Giga Bowser.

Mike Jones
The hero of the beloved StarTropics series, Mike Jones is in definite need of a comeback much like Pit & Little Mac. 

Standard B: Island Yo-Yo
The traditional Mike Jones weapon, I'd make it similar to Sheik's chain, just with more distance and more power as well.  While holding B, Mike can swing it around much like Sheik's Chain.  Can be used as Mike's primary Ledge grab as well.
Up B: Anklet
Allows Mike to jump twice his normal distance for a short time.
Down B: Foot Switch
In traditional StarTropics fashion, a Switch appears under Mike Jones and he steps on it.  When he does, a Box opens up and switches his Forward B Item at Random.
Forward B: Bolos, Asterisks, Mirror, Baseball Bat, Katana
Bolos: Thrown straight ahead.  If it hits opponent, it paralyzes them for a split second, like Zero Suit Samus' weapon
Asterisks: Shurikens that do little damage but can be thrown in 8 Directions.
Mirror: Similar to Pit's Mirror Shield, but weaker
Baseball Bat: Standard swing.  Does little damage but decent knockback. (LoL, too many Bats?)
Katana: Standard Swing.  Does little knockback but decent damage.

Final Smash: Ultra Psychic Shockwave
Mike Jones stands where he is and lets loose 10 Powerful Psychic Shockwave balls which you can control their aim and when you fire them.  10 Second Time Limit. 

Dixie Kong
LoL, in yet more effort to get Female Bitchslappers, I think there are few more deserving to be in the Bitchslap than Dixie Kong.  Definitely a classic member of the DK Crew.

Standard B: Hair Roller
Dixie curls up with her hair around her and rolls while you hold B.  Can be done for a limited time.  Similar to Yoshi's Egg.
Forward B: Hair Whip
Dixie rapidly whips her hair forward at opponents.  Similar to Ivysaur's Vine Whip.  Can also grab the ledge.
Up B: Hair Copter
While on the ground, Dixie spins around for a time and can move around while spinning.  While in the Air, Dixie hovers slowly downward, much like Peach's Umbrella & like DKC2.
Down B: Banana Peels
Similar to Diddy Kong's Banana Peels, except she throws them forward.  Like Diddy, she's only allowed two at a time!

Final Smash: Rambi
Dixie releases Rambi from a Box then jumps on top of him and is invincible for 10 seconds.  Hilarity then follows.

Kaptain K.Rool
That's right, I'm opting for Kaptain K.Rool over King K.Rool.  Why?  Because he's a [tornado fang]ing Pirate, that's why.  LoL, no other explanation is really needed! 

Standard B: Blunderbuss
He shoots Cannonballs out of his Blunderbuss Pirate gun.  Cannonballs will randomly be covered with Spikes.
Forward B: Clouds
From his Blunderbuss, K.Rool will shoot out one of three clouds at Random.  Red will slow the opponent down.  Blue will freeze them.  Purple will alter their controls from Left to Right and Visa Versa.
Up B: High Jump
Standard Giant Villain High Jump Ass Stomp.  More similar to Dedede than any others.
Down B: Invisibility
Turns Invisible for a very short time.

Final Smash: Cannonball Run
K.Rool fires numerous Cannonballs into the air and they rain down upon the stage.  Some are spiked.

Akari Hayami
Again, since Bitchslap needs more Female love, I thought to myself, "Self, why not give some much needed love and sex appeal to the hottie from 1080 Snowboarding & Wave Race: Blue Storm?" Well good thinking, PB.  Good thinking!  She would actually use her Snowboard as a weapon, for great Whacking purposes.  She would be kinda combo happy for her moveset, to try and keep with the 1080 & Wave Race spirit. spirit.

Standard B: Snow Wave
Akari would swing her Snowboard forward and create a minor wave of Snow, like how one is created when a Snowboarder stops quickly.  Does more damage if you get hit by the Snowboard
Forward B: Triple Back Flip
A flashy move involving Akari and her Snowboard.  This move is a combo move similar to Marth's Forward B move.  Depending on how you combo it, it will either send the opponent forward or upward.  It sets up for the Down & Up B moves.
Down B: Forward 1080 Spin
Akari will jump on her Snowboard and do a 1080 Spin forward towards an opponent.  This is another Combo move and requires precise movements to do the most damage.  Can be used as a get back move.
Up B: Upward 1080 Spin
Akari will jump on her Snowboard and do a 1080 Spin Upward towards an opponent.  Another Combo move that requires precise movements to do the most damage.  Also is used for coming back.

Final Smash: Half Pipe
Akari will throw her Snowboard like a Boomerang.  Whomever it catches will be knocked into a Half Pipe, and Akari will come racing down on her Snowboard and hit each person individually.  Depending on the trick determines the damage and kill ability.

Young Link
I mean sure, we already have Toon Link (who needs a retooling), Link, and if I get my way, Midna & Wolf Link, but that's NO reason why we can't have yet another Link.  Especially since this Link is completely based off of Majora's Mask.  Some of you might remember this idea from the Brawl topic of the past.  Young Link himself is not all that powerful, but what makes him unique is his Mask Transformations.

Standard B: Bunny Hood
Young Link takes out the Bunny Hood and wears it, allowing him to run faster.  It can be knocked off of him and it comes off when he transforms into a different Link.
Forward B: Deku Mask
Young Link takes out the Deku Mask and transforms into Deku Link.
Up B: Goron Mask
Young Link takes out the Goron Mask and transforms into Goron Link.
Down B: Zora Mask
Young Link takes out the Zora Mask and Transforms into Zora Link.

Final Smash: Fierce Deity Link
Young Link puts on the Fierce Deity Mask and transforms into Fierce Deity Link for 10 seconds.  During this time, Fierce Deity Link is invincible as wields his Double Helix Sword, which when swung fires a twirling energy beam. 

Deku Link
Lightest & Trickiest of the Links.  Moderate Speed and semi-decent power. 

Standard B: Bubble
Deku Link stands still and starts charging a Bubble by Holding B.  The longer the charge, the more damage it does.
Forward B: Deku Spin
Deku Link spins in the direction you select.  Similar to Mario Twister.
Up B: Deku Flower
Deku Link suddenly blasts out of a Flower and then two spinning flowers appear for him to hover downward with.  The blast upward does decent damage and knockback. 
Down B: Remove Mask
Deku Link removes the mask and transforms back into Young Link.

Deku Link puts on the Fierce Deity Mask and transforms into Fierce Deity Link for 10 seconds.  During this time, Fierce Deity Link is invincible as wields his Double Helix Sword, which when swung fires a twirling energy beam. 

Goron Link
Strongest & Heaviest of the Links.  Little to no Comeback ability though

Standard B: Goron Punch
Goron Link does a 1-2 Punch Combo.  Slow, but very strong.
Forward B: Goron Roll
Goron Link rolls into a ball and starts spinning.  Holding B will charge the roll.  When B is released, Goron Link rolls along the ground.  The longer the charge the faster and harder the roll.  If fully charged, spikes come out of Goron Link.
Up B: Goron Stomp
Goron Link jumps slightly upward then comes slamming down fast. 
Goron Link removes his Mask and transforms back into Young Link.

Goron Link puts on the Fierce Deity Mask and transforms into Fierce Deity Link for 10 seconds.  During this time, Fierce Deity Link is invincible as wields his Double Helix Sword, which when swung fires a twirling energy beam. 

Zora Link
Fastest & Combo Happiest of the Links.  He cannot fly, but he can glide like Pit, MetaKnight, & Charizard.

Standard B: Lightning Shield
Zora Link generates a Lightning Shield around him.  The Shield does not last long and does little to know damage when something is reflected off of it.  However, up close it deals decent damage with no knockback.
Forward B: Fin Boomerangs
Zora Link throws his Fins as Boomerangs.  Each Fin can be thrown one at a time.
Up B: Dolphin Jump
Zora Link does a kind of Swimming Uppercut.  His fins slightly extend outward during the Dolphin Uppercut.  Does moderate damage & knockback
Zora Link removes his mask and transforms back into Young Link.

Zora Link puts on the Fierce Deity Mask and transforms into Fierce Deity Link for 10 seconds.  During this time, Fierce Deity Link is invincible as wields his Double Helix Sword, which when swung fires a twirling energy beam. 

Alice
Now, I thought about using Balloon Fighter over her, but then my love of "kicking people's ass with Cuteness" kicked in, and well here we are using Alice, the Balloon Kid from the GB game.  Her moveset was not easy to think of, but I hope I came up with something decent and unique.

Standard B: Balloon Pump
Alice inflates Balloons rapidly.  She can inflate a total of 6 Balloons.  The more Balloons she has, the higher she can jump.  If she has all 6 Balloons, she can float and hover around the stage.  The number of Balloons determine how well the rest of her B moves are affected.
Forward B: Balloon Swing
Alice playfully swings on her Balloons.  If B is held after Balloon Swing is activated, Alice's swinging becomes faster and more powerful if you press back and forward on the Analog stick at the proper time.
Up B: Balloon Hop
Alice will jump up and stomp on her opponents head.  How high she jumps depends on how many Balloons she has out.  Hard to catch with, but does good damage if she does.  If she has 6 Balloons on and is floating, the move won't come out.
Down B: Balloon Pop
Alice can Pop the Balloons she has out to reduce their number.  If someone is above Alice and next to her Balloons as she pops them, it does moderate damage, which depends on how many Balloons pop next to them.

Final Smash: Balloon Rising
Alice will begin pumping like crazy, and suddenly all these Balloons will rise up from the bottom of the screen.  They will lift her opponents high off the screen if they cannot dodge or escape from them all.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: January 07, 2009, 03:41:16 AM
Hey, if you can decide whether or not you want him to breathe huge fireballs at a certain spot, or whether he should just ram everyone on-screen with his colossal size, be my guest.

the first one.

i've added that, in addition to a Captain N moveset.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: January 07, 2009, 03:45:35 AM
Two quick notes. First off, this is purely a silly notion, but SSB4 needs more alternate costumes definitely. The Mario crew especially, I'd love to see some Strikers/Strikers Charged outfits. (But that's mainly because I love the art and design for the Strikers series.)

Secondly, while we're talking cosmetics, Marth (and hopefully Shiida) would be using their new Shirou artbecause it just looks too bad ass. XD

Offline Lunar Knight Zeke

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: January 07, 2009, 06:08:45 PM
Well since everyone has decided to add their ideas, I think I'll give it a try:

NiGHTS from NiGHTS into dreams and NiGhts Journey of Dreams
I'm actually surprised that no one has thought to make a move set for him yet. 8D
Stage: City of Twinseeds or Bellbridge
Alternate costume: Reala
Standard B: Drill Dash
Nights spins forward in a burst of speed for a short time. Player can control the direction nights is dashing in during that time.
Side B: Chip toss
Nights tosses a blue chip that momentarily stuns whomever it hits. Can be picked up as an item.
Up B: Rocket Nights
Nights turns into Rocket nights and flies upward damaging anyone above or next him. Damage done depends on how long it's charged.
Down B: Dreams Dreams Flute
Nights takes out his flute and begins to play it restoring his health. Basically this is like Jigglypuff's rest.

Final Smash: Cruising Together
Nights dualizes with both Elliot and Claris or both Will and Helen (depends on costume selection) producing two Nights. The player controls Nights and can paralop the other players. The other Nights mirrors the player controlled Nights. Anyone caught in a paralop is instantly KO'd. Last for 20 seconds.

I've got other character ideas, but I'll put them down later because I can't think of a proper move set for them at the moment.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: January 07, 2009, 09:43:58 PM
Y'know what? To hell with whether they're good ideas or not. Since everybody else is doing it, I'm gonna list my own ideas for characters and their potential movesets anydangway! n_n

Waluigi:

He's nuts. And a complete cheater. 'Nuff said. Though some of his moves are similar to a pastiche of other characters, his overall gameplay would rely on trickery and skillful use of his strange assortment of abilities.

Standard B: Goo Shot
Fires balls of goo from a slingshot; somewhat slow to fire, but each blob slows the opponent for a second. Can be charged to make the blobs faster and stronger.
Side B: Purple Rocket
A shameless snatch of Luigi's signature move, but with one major difference: he flies diagonally upwards, helping you get back onto land!
Up B: Waluigi Whirl
Spins upwards. Similar to Wario's up-B, though it goes higher and lasts longer.
Down B: Sparky Sticker
Places an electric trap on the floor. Think Snake's C4 mines, except they elecrocute the victim. Can't be remotely activated; however, up to three may be on the floor at once.

Final Smash: Waluigi's Reign
Waluigi cackles madly and summons hammers (not the pick-ups, of course) and the occasional Bob-Omb, which rain down until the move finishes. He may move around and is unaffected by these.

---

Dr. Eggman:

Since Sonic's a contender, why not have his arch-foe enter too? More villains in the game would be nice. Eggman would fight in his mech, the Egg Walker, granting him abilities he wouldn't normally have.

Standard B: Vulcan Gun
Shoots bullets. Similar to Wolf's lasers.
Side B: Target Laser
While side+B is held, a tracking beam appears for a few seconds. A crosshair appears on anybody targetted, and once released, homing laser blasts are shot at them.
Up B: Thrusters
Thrusters in the soles of the feet allow Eggman to hover, just like ROB.
Down B: Eggman Bombom
Drops a little cartoon bomb that has Eggman's logo on it. It explodes after a few seconds, or if anybody touches it.

Final Smash: Eggsterminator
Eggman calls his uber-mech, the final boss from Sonic 2, onto the field. While in this enormous robot, he can knock people about just by walking into them, fire his spiked hands using B, and shake the screen by jumping.

-OR-

Final Smash: Egg Viper
Eggman calls his Egg Viper mech onto the field. While in this machine, he can fly about, fire deadly lasers and send opponents flying by spiralling into them. Essentially an aerial Landmaster.

---

Travis Touchdown

The badass main man of No More Heroes. His beam katana would make him another sword-based fighter, albeit one with some stylish moves.

Standard B: Charge Slash
An electrified slash. Can be charged for more power.
Side B: Schpeltiger:
Like Wario's bike, except faster, stronger and it can jump.
Up B: Tiger Slicer
A swift and deadly uppercut that leaves an electric trail.
Down B: Shadow Step
A counter move; the area around him darkens for a second while he gets behind the enemy and slashes. He can slash more than once.

Down A:
This gets a special mention, because, like Snake, it would be quite different from most standard moves. Travis digs his katana into the ground, creating a Pitfall trap (though it doesn't last as long as a normal one).

Final Smash: Cranberry Chocolate Sundae
The screen darkens and time slows for everyone but Travis. During this time, Travis can only perform a standard slash, has a single jump and can only walk (not run); however, if he slashes an enemy, a button command appears. Pressing the one shown will allow Travis to slash the enemy, dealing at least 50% damage (but they don't go very far).

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: January 07, 2009, 09:52:17 PM
Some Street Fighter Characters would not hurt.
Or some characters from Final Fantasy 1-6 (oh wait we got Dissidia for that).
Then there's Mega Man.
Mickey Mouse, from the Magical Quest trilogy, complete with costume change.
The Master, from Actraiser. With his hordes of angels as a final smash I would like.
A BELMONT, GODDAMN TREVOR OR SIMON HOW THEY USED TO LOOK. WHAT'S WRONG NINTENDO? CASTLEVANIA BELONGS ON A NINTENDO SYSTEM.
SAME GOES FOR FIREBRAND. THE GARGOYLE'S QUEST SERIES WAS ON NINTENDO SYSTEMS RIGHT?
Arthur from Ghouls'n Ghosts. There are not enough underpants in these games.
What about Dragon Quest heroes?
Ark from Terranigma would be godly (lol get it?)
Maxim from Lufia, with the Dual Blade. The two handed version. That would rock.
Sparkster. If Sonic can, so can Sparkster.
Maybe Ryu, from Breath of Fire 2? He and Link could have awesome duels.

And maybe... as bonus... Adol Christin?

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: January 08, 2009, 02:08:18 AM
What Dissidia didn't have, however, were Culex and Geno.

Really, what is SE going to do with Geno, anyway?
And what's stopping Nintendo from making a replacement for him? I mean the Star Guardian's gotta pick a new body, anyway.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: January 08, 2009, 09:52:21 PM
Since obscure third-party characters are becoming something of a trend here, I'll add some. Don't have movesets yet, but....

- Jutah Fate (Silent Bomber)
- Dart Feld (Legend of Dragoon)
- Toad (not third-party, but W/E)
- X & Zero (saw an awesome tag-team movelist for these two over on GFaQs)
- Iori Yagami and/or Kyo Kusanagi
- Bomberman
- Chrono (Chrono Cross)
- [tornado-fang]ing Robo-Ky

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #183 on: January 09, 2009, 04:52:13 PM

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Rockmon

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: January 09, 2009, 07:07:11 PM
the next smash bros. needs at least these things

-Zero. doesn't matter if it's X series or Zero series
-the ability to chat in online play even if it's text based

Save the tatas..................................................................................................please?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: January 09, 2009, 07:24:30 PM

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #187 on: January 09, 2009, 10:59:01 PM

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: January 09, 2009, 11:12:20 PM
Badass indeed, but I still say this is better.

That'd be great for a stage, but not as a Power Up.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: January 09, 2009, 11:40:13 PM
I think it could work well either way.  As long as it's in the game, and it's available for Custom Stages.

Personally, as long as we're giving the Metal box its own theme music, I think it could use some souping up.  As it stands it only increases your weight; useful if you're at high damage but otherwise pointless and comes with the double-edge of hindering recovery.  As it stands I just love it because it looks cool.

So, we can either drop the flinch value to Giga Bowser-esque levels, reduce damage taken, boost your attack launch power, or boost your attack damage.  Thoughts?  I think extra damage sounds good.  Launch power steps on Giant territory, and I'd rather the Metal status not suffer the same all-defensive rework that Starman did.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: January 09, 2009, 11:54:44 PM
Well since everyone has decided to add their ideas, I think I'll give it a try:

NiGHTS from NiGHTS into dreams and NiGhts Journey of Dreams
I'm actually surprised that no one has thought to make a move set for him yet. 8D
Stage: City of Twinseeds or Bellbridge
Alternate costume: Reala
Standard B: Drill Dash
Nights spins forward in a burst of speed for a short time. Player can control the direction nights is dashing in during that time.
Side B: Chip toss
Nights tosses a blue chip that momentarily stuns whomever it hits. Can be picked up as an item.
Up B: Rocket Nights
Nights turns into Rocket nights and flies upward damaging anyone above or next him. Damage done depends on how long it's charged.
Down B: Dreams Dreams Flute
Nights takes out his flute and begins to play it restoring his health. Basically this is like Jigglypuff's rest.

Final Smash: Cruising Together
Nights dualizes with both Elliot and Claris or both Will and Helen (depends on costume selection) producing two Nights. The player controls Nights and can paralop the other players. The other Nights mirrors the player controlled Nights. Anyone caught in a paralop is instantly KO'd. Last for 20 seconds.

im with Lunar on this on this one NiGHTS would pretty good

also what about people from Capcom besides Megaman like Ryu and Ken and maybe Viewtiful Joe

Ryu's b-move would be the Hadoken and up the Shoryuken and side would the Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku and still havent figured out down move but his final smash would be the Shinku-Hadoken

"Shoryuken"

and Joe's b-move would be the Fire punch, side-Voomerang up Red Hot Kick from Red Hot Rumble and down would be seismic wave he does in zoom mode final smash would be the Six-Maijin robot from the final boss battle in the first Viewtiful Joe w/Captain Blue

"Henshin-a-go-go-baby"

[spoiler][/spoiler]Mike Jones

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: January 23, 2009, 06:24:36 AM
i started thinking of some stage ideas i'd like to see. just the setting, no gimmicks or [parasitic bomb] like that.

Mario:
World 8-4 aka Bowser's Room
Rainbow Road
Good Egg Galaxy
something related to Super Paper Mario

DK:
100m
K Rool's ship

Zelda:
a village, maybe Kakariko
Ganon's Castle

Metroid:
Tourian
Pirate Homeworld

Starfox:
Dinosaur Planet
Sector Z

F-Zero:
something that isn't constantly changing

Pokemon:
Victory Road

Sonic:
Death Egg

Castlevania:
Clock Tower

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: January 23, 2009, 06:35:58 AM
-post-

I was just thinking of this recently. I even thought of a World * - 4 type level as well. I should put down some ideas soon.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: January 23, 2009, 08:19:22 PM
How could I completely forget to add someone from Castlevania to my list of characters? I was thinking of Simon, and then I decided to add somebody else. It's the man who is - in my opinion - the most hardcore, badass Belmont of them all...

Richter Belmont

Why Richter? Well, I just think he's awesome. I'm using some of his abilities from Portrait of Ruin, since I think it's the best example of his badass...ness.

Standard B: Vampire Killer
A lash of the trademark Vampire Killer whip.
Side B: Cross Boomerang
A shiny boomerang shaped like a cross. It spins out and then returns to him.
Up B: Griffon Wing
An uppercut with his blade. Think Capt. Falcon's Up+B.
Down B: Holy Water
He throws a bottle of holy water to the ground, which travels along the floor like blue flames.

Final Smash: Grand Cross
Richter pulls off a manly pose and, shouting "GRAND CRAWSS!" at the top of his lungs in the most awesome way possible, releasing a cross-shaped burst of fiery energy. It greatly damages anybody caught in it, like Pokeball Entei's fire.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: January 23, 2009, 08:26:35 PM
Richter's a pussy who is milked almost as much as Alucard is and nearly killed the Belmont bloodline. he's far from awesome.

trolling aside, Simon would be the character to get in for the CV camp simply because of his notability.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: January 23, 2009, 08:29:06 PM
I wouldn't mind Julius.

Actually... all the classic Belmonts have the same controls, so you could make one character and different skins. Even though that would be kinda... lame.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: January 23, 2009, 08:47:27 PM
Hm, stages, stages....  Well, I've got a few thoughts.

Mario:
-Hammer Bros. Battle. (SMB3)  We need this if for no other reason than to get that theme music in the game (THAT FAMICOM MEDLEY OPENING IS SUCH TORTURE!!!).  Can have breakable blocks, the occassional Hammer/Fire/Sledge/Boomerang Brother jump in, and water flooding (World 3).

DK:
-K. Rool's Ship. (DKC) Is there any other choice?

Yoshi:
-Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy. (YI) The sheer insanity of it all demands that it must be done.
-You have no idea how tempted I am to say "The Fort of Moltz the Very Goonie", one of the few things about Yoshi's Island DS to stand out to me.  But an all mid-air level would be too gimmicky.  So somebody stop me.  Now, I MEAN IT, YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?!!

Zelda:
-Underground (NES).  I'm thinking this would make a nice randomized stage.  Boxed in, both walls and the ceiling are breakable (not like Shadow Moses island; they're easily broken by any flying character).  Now of the three sides of the screen (bottom's always closed), two are death as normal, and the third, at random, sends you to a new room if somebody gets knocked in that direction.  Complete with "secret unlocked" SFX whenever the room switches.
-Death Mountain (Dark World, LttP).  Many platforms, ladders, kickass music, and the occasional falling rocks.

Metroid:
-Chozodia (Zero Mission).  Have no idea how it'd work.  I just know it'd be awesome to see in 3D.

Star Fox:
-Katina (SF64).  "Enemy mothership approaching!"  Watch the sky, lest a beam of death land on you before Bill's fighters are able to knock it out.  Oh, and every 2 minutes or so, have the mothership unleash a swarm of fighters to really mix things up.

F-Zero:
-Challenge of the Bloody Chain (F-Zero GX).  You know in Big Blue you're fighting on top of the machines in a side view?  Well, this time you're fighting on Bloody Chain machines in a rear view.  Every now and then, another racer (one of the good guys; usually Blue Falcon but sometimes White Cat or others) will come in and they'll start attacking each other, so you'll have to steer clear.

Pokemon:
......eh, screw it, I got nothing.  I love the Spear Pillar too much.

Fire Emblem:
-Laguz Alliance Camp (Radiant Dawn).  Seriously, as long as Ike's sticking around, we need some Laguz rep in this game.  Break a tent, and the occupants will not be happy... ;)

Sonic:
-Space Colony ARK (SA2).  Yes, I went there, if for no other reason than we need a stage where Live And Learn is the obvious default music. 8)  I figure we have platforms floating in space just outside the colony, Biolizard causing trouble in the background, and every couple of minutes when the arena gets too close to Earth's atmosphere, Super Shadow can fly in, trash Biolizard, and Chaos Control the place back into stable orbit.

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: January 23, 2009, 08:56:28 PM

Sonic:
-Space Colony ARK (SA2).  Yes, I went there, if for no other reason than we need a stage where Live And Learn is the obvious default music. 8)  I figure we have platforms floating in space just outside the colony, Biolizard causing trouble in the background, and every couple of minutes when the arena gets too close to Earth's atmosphere, Super Shadow can fly in, trash Biolizard, and Chaos Control the place back into stable orbit.

YES THAT WOULD AN AWESOME LEVEL  8)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 10:57:01 PM by Crimson Lightning »

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: July 03, 2009, 08:59:16 PM
WISE FWOM YOU GWAVE.

Well with our friendly top-hat wearing puzzle solving Professor Layton teasing his invite to "the Grand Smash Tournament" which he describes as a "a barbaric tournament of strength" with "a blue robot boy, possessed doll, and a tiny boxer" I don't think it'd be a bad idea to start this thread up again. So then, what say you all on the matter? ;)

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #199 on: July 03, 2009, 09:01:48 PM
Speaking of, let's have suprise entrants this time around. It'd make it MORE intresting.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.