A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 130549

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1050 on: December 20, 2013, 09:16:05 AM
Sakura pet the Zoroark gently to help him relax, she wanted to try to take things slow since she's never heard the Zoroark even speak.  He almost reminded her of N's Zoroark, one of N's closest Pokemon who was abused and abandoned by his trainer, she was wondering if something similar happened to him if by Wily or someone else.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1051 on: December 20, 2013, 09:20:07 AM
(So, I take it the others are in a lounge in the pokemon center? And did I completely miss out on Looker? o3o; )

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1052 on: December 20, 2013, 09:20:53 AM
(More like some conference or side room, and Looker is calling Quickie.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1053 on: December 20, 2013, 09:23:11 AM
(We're all hanging out in the conference room and Looker went off to make a phonecall.  Sakura's trying to woo Joe's Diggersby-turned-Zoroark, Trak recalled Mewtwo because he was getting uppity and needed a nap, and Runaway is just too damn wore out to really do anything aside from sleep.  There's free soda, but Mewtwo was drinking it.  Plenty of it left, if you don't mind Pokemon backwash.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1054 on: December 20, 2013, 09:25:28 AM
(Yea, you will meet up with Looker eventually. I'm dragging his call out on purpose. :P)

The Zoroark purred... At least what sounded like a purr. He was starting to warm up to Sakura. Joe was watching, impressed at Sakura's way with Pokemon. Then again, she IS the daughter of Prof. Birch.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1055 on: December 20, 2013, 09:27:33 AM
"I knew you were a nice Pokemon." Sakura smiled and continued to pet the Zoroark.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1056 on: December 20, 2013, 09:31:04 AM
(I'll just say Sapph got ushered into the conference room.)

Sapph sighed as he quietly entered the conference room, in case there was anything sensitive going on, which there just so happened to be.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1057 on: December 20, 2013, 09:36:44 AM
Zoroark was about to finally open his heart, until he felt a sharp pain in his head. Images of his Zoroark wife... His Zorua children... Being subjected to spore experiments... Zoroark Howled in pain, before finally reverting back to Diggersby, and returning to its PokeBall.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1058 on: December 20, 2013, 09:43:37 AM
Runaway perked up again, sniffing the air, sensing something.  But, he was too wore out from his previous ordeal to make much sense of it, so he went back to sleep.

Trak took another swig of soda. "That... was interesting."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1059 on: December 20, 2013, 09:44:06 AM
Sakura was a little shocked by this and felt a little sad, he looked like he was in pain.

"Whatever happened to him must have been really traumatizing." Sakura said as she picked up the Pokeball and handed it to Joe "He's definitely not a bad Pokemon by any means but he's been hurt.  Not physically as far as I could tell, though I would need to do a physical to make sure since I could only pet his head, but there's definitely been some emotional damage.  He'll be difficult to train, but I think if we work together we can help him get through this."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1060 on: December 20, 2013, 09:49:24 AM
Joe nodded as he took back the PokeBall.

"I seriously hope the mad doc did not have a hand in its pain... Though it seems highly likely he might, since he was the one that gave me this Pokemon..."

Just then, Looker walked in, a look of weary on his face.

"Wow, that call was more difficult than I thought, however, Miss Quickie has been informed. And yes, I did tell her your name, Miss Sakura. She sounded shocked and happy at the same time! Although... Did something happen while I was away?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1061 on: December 20, 2013, 09:52:39 AM
"Massages," Trak nodded. "If it could get a former lab animal to open up, it'll work for that Zoroark.  When I first caught Mewtwo, he wasn't very friendly at all.  He was scared, mistrustful of anyone, even Wulfric who checked on him, hiding in a cave because he was afraid that Team Flare would come back and finish him off.  It took a lot of work to get him where he is now, and really, the difference is amazing.  Lysandre Labs is not a nice place for Pokemon."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1062 on: December 20, 2013, 09:55:09 AM
Sapph blinked, having seen the zoroark freaking out, turning into Diggersby, and returning itself. "That was... Interesting..." He said, noticing Looker had also entered. Oh joy, him again.

((I just always saw Looker as kinda obnoxious and annoying for some reason. So Sapph shares my sentiment.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1063 on: December 20, 2013, 09:58:21 AM
Joe nodded as he took back the PokeBall.

"I seriously hope the mad doc did not have a hand in its pain... Though it seems highly likely he might, since he was the one that gave me this Pokemon..."

Just then, Looker walked in, a look of weary on his face.

"Wow, that call was more difficult than I thought, however, Miss Quickie has been informed. And yes, I did tell her your name, Miss Sakura. She sounded shocked and happy at the same time! Although... Did something happen while I was away?"
"I talked to Joe's Zoroark, and I realized he's been through some emotional trauma, most likely from Wily.  It wasn't physical as far I could tell but it was to the point that he wouldn't even talk to me.  I want Joe to keep him so we can work with him so maybe we can ease his hurting heart." Sakura said sadly.

"Massages," Trak nodded. "If it could get a former lab animal to open up, it'll work for that Zoroark.  When I first caught Mewtwo, he wasn't very friendly at all.  He was scared, mistrustful of anyone, even Wulfric who checked on him, hiding in a cave because he was afraid that Team Flare would come back and finish him off.  It took a lot of work to get him where he is now, and really, the difference is amazing.  Lysandre Labs is not a nice place for Pokemon."
"Yes that'll definitely help him, as well as some proper grooming and nutrition among other things.  I know plenty of things that can help him and  I know the techniques since I studied them from various people.  I'll help him feel safe, he may have looked threatening but I could tell he's scared." Sakura said with determination.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1064 on: December 20, 2013, 10:05:04 AM
"There's also the old standby of soothe bells," Trak pointed to the one she set on the table. "I have a few of them, might give one to this uptight Mewtwo, as it sounds like he could use it."

Runaway yawned and rubbed his nose, but didn't bother to open his eyes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1065 on: December 20, 2013, 10:08:15 AM
"Yeah that should help too." Sakura nodded as she took one "We'll give him one next time but right now he needs his rest.  As for the other Mewtwo he won't need one, he's wary of strangers but he does love Quickie and trusts her more than anyone."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1066 on: December 20, 2013, 10:14:19 AM
"Well this'll be fun!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1067 on: December 20, 2013, 10:14:44 AM
"Heh, like my mom's Delcatty.  She loves my mom but would sooner barf in my shoes than let me pet her," Trak shrugged.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1068 on: December 20, 2013, 10:18:59 AM
"Heh, like my mom's Delcatty.  She loves my mom but would sooner barf in my shoes than let me pet her," Trak shrugged.
"He does at least trust us, but you shouldn't get on his bad side, though Quickie will make sure he doesn't do anything too bad....I think.  As long as you don't threaten him, Quickie or someone else connected to him you should be okay." Sakura explained.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1069 on: December 20, 2013, 10:24:52 AM
"I'll give my Mewtwo a pep talk beforehand, then, get him to back off a bit," Trak nodded.  She looked to Runaway, who was snoozing. "Though, I think before we go anywhere, this little trooper needs to get a good night's rest.  I'm not even sure if he's discharged yet."

(I also need a good night's rest, so I'm going to bed.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1070 on: December 20, 2013, 10:25:37 AM
(Same here.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1071 on: December 20, 2013, 05:56:42 PM
"Hmmm... If you think that's best for the Pokemon, go forth and stay convicted to it! No turning back! Thank you all for your statements, I'll carry on with my own investigations as well. Till we meet again! Adieu!

With that, Looker walked out of the conference room.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1072 on: December 20, 2013, 08:30:52 PM
Sakura nodded to Looker as she thought of what to do next.

"I think I'm going to get some dinner, make some more Pokepuffs and then go to bed." Sakura said as she went to pick up Xuangzang.

"I'm suprised you aren't going to bed immediately." Xuangzang stated.

"I kind of felt more energized after that meeting, and talking to that Zoroark.  I just want to do everything I can for him." Sakura sighed.

"I see..." Xuangzang nodded as they headed for the dinning hall.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1073 on: December 20, 2013, 11:18:23 PM
Meanwhile, in the woods of Central Hoenn where Mt. Chimney cast its shadow, residents as far north as Lavaridge and as far south as Verdanturf could music booming from the Team Flora camp. Somehow Katy Perry (from our universe) appeared out of nowhere in garish hot pink tube top, neon green shirt, and poofy 80s-style perm to sing "Last Friday Night." The grunts began dancing and drinking whilst shooting silly string at each other. Other luminaries such as Kenny G, Hanson, and half the cast of "Glee" joined in as well. Pyro slipped from his bonds and ran in circles around the chair chased by one of the few "sane" guards left.

"Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot..."

"Yay!" he shouted, "Musical chairs!" 8)

Meanwhile, Veronica looked on in utter dismay and began pulling her hair out in huge clumps.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

She then snapped and ripped off her uniform to reveal a leopard-skin bikini and ran out into the forest where she would live a life akin to Shanna the She-Devil. As for Pyro, he managed to trip up the Flora grunt who fell into the chair and tied up.

"Hooray! You won the game!"

He then ran off to Veronica's now-abandoned tent and picked up the phone. By some weird... or not-so weird coincidence he punched in the number to the Rustboro Pokemon Center. It rang three times before someone picked up.

"Hey! Is Mr. Spook there? He's missing the party!"  8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1074 on: December 20, 2013, 11:39:49 PM
The the cousin of Nurse Joy from Fortree city sighed as she went out of her office to see if there was indeed a Mr. Spook.

"Excuse me is there a Mr. Spook here.?" She asked the trainers in the lobby who looked confused except for Sakura.

"Uh there is a Mr. Spook here." Sakura said as Mr. Spook came out of her shadow tilting his head.

The nurse facepalmed and muttered 'whatever' under her breath.

"There's a phone call for you." She sighed as she handed the phone to the Gengar and went back to her office to finish her paper work.

Sakura raised an eyebrow at the tired nurse as Mr. Spook answered the phone.

"Gar?" Mr. Spook greeted.