Pyro · 130522

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #825 on: December 18, 2013, 02:37:46 AM
"What kind of firepower you think we should go in with?" Trak asked, holding up the Master Ball. "I'm packing Earthquake and a wicked Return with this one."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #826 on: December 18, 2013, 02:42:45 AM
"Well all my Pokemon, are of top percentile, even that Diggersby..." Joe proclaimed.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #827 on: December 18, 2013, 02:46:38 AM
"Starscream can deal with the Psychic types and anything with low defenses, Shiva can immobilize the Doc if necessary, and Xuangzang can zap everything." Sakura stated.

"I may not like being called a Legendary Pokemon, but I will make sure Wily learns to fear my wrath, even in my shrunken state." Xuangzang growled.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #828 on: December 18, 2013, 02:49:29 AM
(That's it... I can take it no longer.  RELEASING KALOS MEWTWO)

Trak tossed the Master Ball and released the Pokemon, a tall, bipedal catlike creature with a long, purple tail.  It immediately wrapped her up in a big hug that lifted her clean off the floor.

"Hiiiiiiii~!  Hey, I heard the plan, we'll get our buddy back, don't worry!"

Trak returned the hug, and her Pokemon put her down. "Okay, introductions.  Guys, this is Mewtwo.  I never could think of a decent nickname for him, so his designation stuck.  Shauna calls him Twoey."

Mewtwo flashed a grin and waved.  He clapped his hands together. "Let's get this party started!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #829 on: December 18, 2013, 02:55:25 AM
Sakura's jaw dropped as she saw a different Mewtwo than she was used to.

"What the...how the....who are you?!" Sakura blurted.

"There's a second Mewtwo?!" Xuangzang asked incredulously.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #830 on: December 18, 2013, 03:02:07 AM
Mewtwo held out his hand. "Hi!  I was made by Team Flare.  But, they dumped me because I wasn't FABULOUS enough.  Their loss." He shrugged.

Trak nodded. "Caught him at the Pokemon Village.  So, there's more?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #831 on: December 18, 2013, 03:07:28 AM
"It's a pleasure to meet you?" Sakura said awkwardly as she shook this Mewtwo's hand.

"I never thought that another Team from another region actually made another Mewtwo, especially since Team Rocket claimed they had such a difficult time creating Mewtwo in the first place." Xuangzang said with wide eyes "But yes there is another, and Wily had a hand in making him but that was when his evil personality was sealed though that didn't make his life any easier."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #832 on: December 18, 2013, 03:12:04 AM
Joe's jaw dropped too. "Hi there... Mewtwo... 2?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #833 on: December 18, 2013, 03:20:19 AM
"Uh, yeah, about that... Yeah, my line was scrapped immediately because I couldn't learn Fairy moves or something.  Design came out all wrong, and basically I just wasn't good enough for their plans, so they dumped me out in the woods.  Also, they said I was 'too vicious.'" Mewtwo's finger quotes were overly exaggerated. "Nah, the problem was I didn't have a good trainer, but I got one now!" He threw his arm around Trak's shoulders and hugged her close.

"Aaaaaaanyway," Trak returned the hug and gave him a quick belly rub. "Yeah, he's chatty.  But, we have another Pokemon to think about, so story time about this other Mewtwo can wait."

"Ooh!  After we get Runaway back, can we do a puzzle?"

"Absolutely," Trak nodded.

Mewtwo responded with that "Yes!" fist pump.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #834 on: December 18, 2013, 03:25:15 AM
Joe smiled, and leaned over to Sakura.

"This Mewtwo... I wonder what our old friend might feel upon seeing him..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #835 on: December 18, 2013, 03:27:25 AM
"You ever see what happens when you introduce a young Meowth to an old Persian?" Sakura asked Joe.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #836 on: December 18, 2013, 03:29:09 AM
"... Oh... Oh crap." Joe reeled back.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #837 on: December 18, 2013, 03:30:35 AM
"Honestly our friend is too uptight and I would love to see this meeting occur." Sakura smiled mischievously.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #838 on: December 18, 2013, 03:35:45 AM
"I just hope there won't be any psychic explosions that flatten blocks..." Joe sweat dropped.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #839 on: December 18, 2013, 03:37:35 AM
"I just hope there won't be any psychic explosions that flatten blocks..." Joe sweat dropped.
".....Hey wait a minute!" Sakura exclaimed "Hey Mewtwo you wouldn't happen to know how to use Disable or an equivilant do you?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #840 on: December 18, 2013, 03:38:21 AM
((Okay! Sorry for taking so long! I got dragged around today a bit longer than I thought! >.<))

Still in the sky over the university, Sapph waited for the right moment, faltering a little when someone mentioned another Mewtwo. "Eh!? Seriously!?" He quickly shook it off. No time to get distracted by that! Besides, it would probably help throw the Doc off-balance if a different Mewtwo appeared in his lab. "Wait for it...... NOW!"

With that, Remy fired powerful psychic pulses into the university, which cut through most of the void that had been formed by Wily's various pokemon and interferences, but there was still a small area that seemed to be non-existant. As they were still all connected, the area of the void was sent to everyone. Hopefully, everone else was a bit more on the ball than he was at the moment. And maybe Roxanne could use the knowledge of 'the void' to get some police sent in after Wily.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #841 on: December 18, 2013, 03:43:48 AM
Deep beneath Rustboro University.

Dr. Wily II was about to order another Dark Pulse from his Beheeyem, when alarms started to blare.

"I see the Sakura twerps managed to do something about my cloaking. No matter, this isn't my real hideout anyways... We should welcome our arriving guests..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #842 on: December 18, 2013, 03:50:52 AM
Runaway used the welcomed distraction to scramble over to the counter.  Hauling himself upright, he grabbed the altered sample and capped it, slipping it into his pocket.  There was no way that he would leave it behind.  Grabbing the other neutralized batch, he turned around, still supporting himself against the counter. "Hé!  Wily!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #843 on: December 18, 2013, 03:54:46 AM
"What!? You have not fainted!? ... You are stronger than I thought! Brav-" *sees Runaway grabbing the samples* "PUT THOSE DOWN THIS INSTANT!!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #844 on: December 18, 2013, 03:57:51 AM
With a flick of his wrist, Runaway flung the powder into the air in front of Wily.  The powder, being little more than a mild eye and nose irritant, spread into a small cloud, which Runaway used as cover.  Grabbing his Foongus toy, he rushed over to the cages and began to climb on them, trying to reach one of the vents.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #845 on: December 18, 2013, 04:08:26 AM
Jeff observed all the Pokemon and their trainers showing up before giving a nonchalant huff and holding the rose towards him, keeping just enough distance so he doesn't embarrass himself with another violent sneeze.

"Care to aide our new friends, Apprentice?" he asked.

Apprentice merely glances at him before pointing his fire red rose towards the remaining void and using his own Psychic powers to snuff out whatever was causing it.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #846 on: December 18, 2013, 04:17:29 AM
Dr. Wily II began to cough and sneeze upon contact with the spores.

"NO!! I AM THE GREAT DR. WILY II!! I WILL NOT FALL HERE!! BEHEEYEM! DARK PULSE!!"

Unknown to Dr. Wily II, Beheeyem was also affected by the spores, sneezing away. The command went through, but the aim is way off, with Dark Pulses firing everywhere.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #847 on: December 18, 2013, 04:23:41 AM
Runaway's own nose started to run, as well as his eyes watering.  Despite negating the potency of the powder, it was still an irritant.  However, it was settling, and aside from residual sneezing, a few wipes with the back of his hand cleared his vision.

Clambering to the top of the cages, Runaway focused on the tiny screws holding the vent cover in place.  He didn't have time to worry about fighting back, as his goal was to get that vent cover off.  After changing chemical composition of powder, then fighting, he was exhausted and his concentration was off.  Using psychic powers to turn painted-over screws was a real chore.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #848 on: December 18, 2013, 04:45:18 AM
Not hearing the squeal of a fallen Alakazam, Dr. Wily II recalled his Beheeyem. Wiping his tearing eyes, he noticed that his mind wasn't going blank. The spores were a fluke. Looking around desperately for Runaway, he finally found the Alakazam on top of some cages, near an air vent.

"Damn you Runaway!! Come forth, GENGAR!"

Gengar popped out from its PokeBall, and began to laugh evilly. A ring on Dr. Wily II's right ring finger also started to glow.

"Gengar! MEGA EVOLUTION AND USE SHADOW BALL!!"

Gengar began to glow, and is enveloped in a cocoon of light. Soon after, it broke out in a completely different form, laughing in an even more sinister way. It then send forth a huge Shadow Ball, that blew away the remaining spores, and headed straight for the cage that Runaway was standing on.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #849 on: December 18, 2013, 05:02:14 AM
The Shadow Ball knocked the cage right out from under Runaway, and he fell down into it and a pile of cages and equipment.  Pulling himself upright, he peeked over one of the cages.  That Mega Gengar looked... weird.  But, it was still a Ghost, and Trak taught him well.

Digging through his pockets, knowing full well that this would be his final shot before he was cut down, Runaway pulled put his spoons and took aim. "Psyko!" Psychic!