Capcom-Unity Contest the Third

Rock Miyabi · 2784

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
on: July 02, 2010, 03:38:47 AM
Well, this one isn't completely Mega Man related. But enough of it is. And it involves another rare Mega Man prize, so that makes it newsworthy.

After holding two recent batches of fanart contests focusing solely on a certain series (Classic and Zero), things are getting mixed up a bit over at Capcom Unity. Now it's time for some creative crossovers.

Being called "Worlds of Capcom," the only requirements for this contest are that you create some type of NEW art that contains some kind of Capcom-series crossover. All characters in your pic must be property of Capcom. And preferably be PG-13 in content.

There will be multiple winners again, as chosen by Capcom employees from the US, Europe and Japan. Prizes seem to have something in common: autographs. From the rules page, they include: "a Mega Man t-shirt signed and drawn on by Inafune-san, an autographed (by Inafune-san) Zombrex: Dead Rising Sun movie script (this is pending), an autographed copy of Monster Hunter Tri (signed by the producer and director), RE5 poster signed by the dev team, and MORE."

The deadline for this contest is Monday, July 12th, at 9 AM PST. As usual, send a link to your entry to jgonzo with the subject "Capcom Worlds Fan Art" and a short description of what your pic is all about. Only one submission per person.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline dragontamer272

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 05:57:11 AM
I am going to try to enter that.

Visit my art gallery at deviantart today. http://dragontamer272.deviantart.com/

Yes, I am now one of those so-called "Bronies".