The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 117398

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 11:01:07 AM
From somewhere a few miles east of the grasslands, an interdimensional rift opened up and spat out a young man that looked suspiciously like Lucky, albeit with darker - purple, to be precise - clothing, shades with tips that marginally curved upwards, sharper eyes and a tattered scarf around his neck.

"Damnit," he hissed, climbing back onto his feet and adjusting his eyewear, "That's the last time I go lookin' at transplanar portals without a damn good reason. Now where the hell am I?"

Looking around, he noticed a wooden sign in front of him.

WELCOME TO RPM
DON'T STEAL ANYTHING
NOOBS NOT WELCOME

"R...P...M? Well, while I'm here, I might as well have a bit of fun."

He noticed Mirby heading eastwards. With a sinister smirk, he ran after her.

"Hey! You! Yeah, you!"

-----

Elsewhere, Blackmore and Deathwatch were enjoying a pleasant morning stroll, with the sky turning dark, the air becoming choked with fog and the flowers wilting with their mere presence.

"I think now would be as good a time as any to enjoy a little spot of universal conquest, wouldn't you say, old boy?"

"Indeed, my lord. Shall I ready the Darkaiser Castle?"

"Oh, you know me all too well~!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #51 on: April 15, 2010, 11:07:20 AM
Mirby saw someone running towards her... "Lucky... no... wait..." She used the Scann sigil to investigate the area for any energy fluctuations. Sure enough, there was one coming from behind "Lucky."

"Hey! You! Yeah, you!" "Lucky" said.

"I know who you are. You're not of this dimension, are you?" Mirby asked.

"Umm... Mirby? A second please?" Nova asked.

"What is it?"

"I thought you couldn't use your powers because of 'him.'"

"The Scann sigil is about all I can do... Luckily, his presence doesn't interfere with that."

"Ah, right. Carry on."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: April 15, 2010, 11:25:03 AM
A. Lucky grinned, revealing a mouth full of notably sharp teeth. "Not from this dimension? Aw, shucks, what are you talkin' about? It's me, Lucky!"

-----

The skies above darkened, becoming a sea of infernal crimson ether, the clouds fading away into whisps of thick black mist. An enormous hole in dimensional space was forcibly torn open, creating a circular portal in the sky. From this portal emerged a gigantic castle, darker than the darkest of black shades, floating of its own accord and surrounded by an ominous, spiralling curtain of indigo haze and fog. The castle slowly lowered itself to the ground level, scorching the grassy floor as it touched down.

"As requested, my lord," said Deathwatch with a respectful bow, "The Darkaiser Castle."

"Oh, it's been so long," cackled Blackmore with wicked glee. He and his ghastly companion made their way inside, and the castle once more took to the air. "Let's get going, Deathwatch; there's so much to conquer and ravage, I can hardly contain myself! Hyeeeeehahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #53 on: April 15, 2010, 11:30:14 AM
"Look, I know you're not from here. The Lucky I know doesn't have sharp teeth. The Lucky I know doesn't have sharp eyes like yours. And the Lucky I know... isn't you. So move along; I'm looking for the Lucky I know, not some evil doppelganger. Goodbye." Mirby continued on her way.

"Wasn't that a bit harsh?" Nova asked.

"Really? You saw how menacing he seemed. Something's not right. If some odd doppelgangers suddenly appear... then the space-time fabric isn't right. This... this might explain how he broke free, actually!" She broke into a run.

"Wait for me!" Nova exclaimed, chasing after her. "Where are you going?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: April 15, 2010, 11:33:28 AM
"Oh no ya don't," hissed A. Lucky, turning on his heel and chasing after Mirby and her companion, "I'm not lettin' someone as delicious as you get away!"

Archer

Reply #55 on: April 15, 2010, 11:42:54 AM
Oh, so someone else is going to make their move, huh. The man thought as he looked at the castle that was flying in the sky. Perhaps I could use this to my advantage. I suppose I should introduce myself.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #56 on: April 15, 2010, 11:45:53 AM
"Umm... Mirby... he's chasing us," Nova said, oddly calm.

"There's only one thing to do. I'm gonna have to risk my powers."

"But what if something goes wrong?"

"So be it. I'll not be caught by that maniac!" She traced the Gaia sigil, causing a massive canyon to be created. Unfortunately, "Lucky" was still on solid ground and the canyon was directly beneath Mirby and Nova's feet.

"Well, now what?" Nova asked.

"This does prevent a slight problem." She traced the Stracumu sigil, causing a cloud to appear beneath them. Unfortunately, they fell right through the cloud.

"The ground's getting closer, and we show no signs of stopping..."

"I got it, I got it!"

"You know, you're oddly calm for a time like this, Mirby."

"Calm? I'm freaking out! One last thing to do!" She opened a CSR below them.

"Where will this take us?"

"I don't know, but anywhere's better than here!" The CSR engulfed them both and promptly popped out of existence.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the canyon, a man fell from a freak rift. He was similar in appearance to Mirby, similar demeanor, but male. He was also quite powerless.

"Aaaahh! Oof! What... what just happened? Last thing I remember was drinking some Mango Lemonade and then a hole appeared and sucked me in... Where am I?" He saw a sinister figure on the other side of the canyon. "Great... Lucky's here. Crap." He ran the other way as fast as he could.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: April 15, 2010, 11:54:59 AM
A. Lucky snarled as Mirby and Nova escaped, but his rage quickly subsided once he saw A. Mirby appear before him. He grinned, licked his lips and leapt across the gorge to chase him. "MIRBY! GET BACK HERE! I'M STARVING!"

-----

"Now, then...what should be our first act as the future rulers of RPM?"

Deathwatch, as his master mused sinisterly, polished the blade of his scythe dutifully.

Archer

Reply #58 on: April 15, 2010, 11:58:45 AM
"Before you make such...bold statements, wouldn't it be best to first have some more allies on your side?" He asked as he casually walked into the throne room where Deathwatch was currently located.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #59 on: April 15, 2010, 11:59:21 AM
A. Mirby looked back. "Crap! Why'd I look back?" He tripped and rolled down a hill. A freak tear in space opened up and swallowed him, the vanished out of existence.

When he reappeared, he was in a city. He rolled and stopped at the entrance to a repair shop next to a sandwich shop.

[Your timing here is great, Arch. Adds a bit of dramatic flair, if I do say so myself]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: April 15, 2010, 12:06:41 PM
A. Lucky growled and stamped the floor vehemently. "Damnit! That was my lunch!"

-----

"Who are you?" demanded Deathwatch, instantly holding his scythe out, ready for battle.

"Oh, Deathwatch, you really must learn not to treat everyone as your enemy~" Blackmore approached the newcomer, still grinning eerily. "And who might you be, my boy?"

Archer

Reply #61 on: April 15, 2010, 12:09:56 PM
A sly smile spread across the man's face.

"I don't like giving out my true identity so freely. But, if you wish for name to put to my face then...you may call me Eden." He gave a slight bow. "And you would be?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: April 15, 2010, 12:24:01 PM
"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mister Eden. As for myself, I am Lord Blackmore, the lord of chaos and fear. Whatever brings you to my humble abode, hmm~?"

Archer

Reply #63 on: April 15, 2010, 12:36:27 PM
"I was merely curious of your, ah, operation. I've been bored, you see. This world is so dull, but for the time being I have no choice but to remain. So it I thought I might as well make the most of it...." He trailed off twirling a lock of hair from his fringe.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 05:01:20 PM
Meanwhile in A.RPM, We find A.DWII and A.Afro exploring several spots where this "Disturbance" had taken place. "Hm...interesting Doc. It seems that these spots have recently radiated some kind of energy. It's nothing like the kind we have here." The Doc nodded in agreement as he took note of this and other information. "Looks like you may be in luck Afro, a discovery this big might just let you help lighten your debt with the master." Afro stood in thought, "Yes....It would." They kept on traveling all over A.RPM studying the multidimensional rifts that allowed A.Miby and A.Lucky to enter RPM.

Elsewhere in A.RPM T,Afro continued to talk with A.Jasmine learning more of A.RPM.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: April 15, 2010, 05:26:16 PM
Meanwhile in A.RPM, We find A.DWII and A.Afro exploring several spots where this "Disturbance" had taken place. "Hm...interesting Doc. It seems that these spots have recently radiated some kind of energy. It's nothing like the kind we have here." The Doc nodded in agreement as he took note of this and other information. "Looks like you may be in luck Afro, a discovery this big might just let you help lighten your debt with the master." Afro stood in thought, "Yes....It would." They kept on traveling all over A.RPM studying the multidimensional rifts that allowed A.Miby and A.Lucky to enter RPM.
A. Wily II and A. Afro were accompanied by A. Silan, who was quiet the whole time and just kept looking around and listening to the two.
(Note: A. Silan is working for A. Wily and she is personality wise wery different from Silan, she is very loyal and trustworthy, but she shares Silan´s trait of proving herself better than others, though not so much as the original. She also looks a bit different than the original. Her hair isnt spiky, but shoulder length and wavy, she wears a similiar outfit as the old one Silan wore but instead of a scarf a collar is hiding A.Silan´s mouth.)
"Dr. Wily? Please allow me to suggest something. Shouldn´t we send someone to investigate the other side?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: April 15, 2010, 05:41:59 PM
"You do have a point, but that would take some time as we don't know the exact location this energy source is coming from." A.DWII pointed out. "There maybe a bigger source around here though doc, and if we can find the biggest source, it may just let us explore this "Other side" to where some of the citizens have been disappearing  to." A.Afro suggested. As they were discussing this the shadowy figure from before stood and watched over A.RPM. "Soon I will not only completely control this world but also destroy my nemesis as well!" He opened a draw and pulled out a new clipping of an Afroed vigilante super hero, "Soon...soon we will see who has the last laugh AfroMan." He crumbles the picture and laughs menacingly to himself.

Back with A.Afro, A.DWII and A.Silan, A.Afro got a small shiver up his spine. Hm...I need to find out what this energy and other side can really do before our master can. He thought to him self.

Meanwhile, with T.Afro and Jasmine. T.Afro saw various newspapers abut a vigilante super hero named 'AfroMan'. "...you can't be serious...this is what I am in this dimension?" T.Afro held the newspaper crumpling the edges as he read on about AfroMan. Jasmine came back from the cafe with two drinks. "Oh you're reading up on AfroMan again huh? I can tell if you two ever got together, you'd become friends real fast." She said with a blissful ignorant smile. "Um...yeah, we sure would." said T.Afro, remembering to not blow his cover and accomplish what he came here for.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: April 15, 2010, 05:56:37 PM
Suddenly- Lucky's castle.

"Blackhook... Do you see that odd very evil looking castle there? Or am I going loopy?"

"Aah great. what is this Castlevania now? What, is Dracula back AGAIN?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: April 15, 2010, 06:22:17 PM
Suddenly- Lucky's castle.

"Blackhook... Do you see that odd very evil looking castle there? Or am I going loopy?"

"Aah great. what is this Castlevania now? What, is Dracula back AGAIN?"
(Actually is Blackmore´s castle...but whatever)
"Why are you talking so familiarly with the captain?"
Asked a reploid pirate.( Besides the pirate Joes there are also pirate mets, pirate reploids and some normal human pirates)
Blackhook looked at the reploid.
"Don´t worry, I am nobody special so there is no need to be formal with me.."
He then looked towards Blackmore´s castle
"That is surely wery strange...I can feel an ominious presence from that place"
The ship was sailing towards the location of the scary castle.
"We mustn´t get any closer to that place, I cannot risk the lifes of my crewmembers, anyways I didn´t quite catch your name stranger. May I know it?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: April 15, 2010, 06:34:27 PM
Flame looked over at Blackhook. there were a few possibilities. He was in some alternate universe, Something happened and gave Blackhook amnesia, or he went back in time. conferring with his atomic clock readngs, as well as the date- he went with the second.

"Flame..."

"Tell me Captain, what can you tell me about yourself?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: April 15, 2010, 06:55:28 PM
(Wait so this RP is taking place in RPM, but is it still the same time? Or was Flame just making an educated guess. o3o)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: April 15, 2010, 06:58:08 PM
Flame looked over at Blackhook. there were a few possibilities. He was in some alternate universe, Something happened and gave Blackhook amnesia, or he went back in time. conferring with his atomic clock readngs, as well as the date- he went with the second.

"Flame..."

"Tell me Captain, what can you tell me about yourself?"
Blackhook was suprised by that question

"Why that is a very interesting question Mr. Flame, the answer though won´t be long, truth is I don´t really know who I am. One day I found myself stranded in this desert without any memories of my previous life, without the knowledge of why I have this hook instead of a hand...So I just started aimlessly wandering. Then I pet this people, who were attacked by monster scorpions or something like that,I was able to safe this people and from then on I became their leader.They started callin me Blackhook, because of this hook...but it seems that that is my real name? Who would have thought.
They told me that they were once living in a city that got one day suddenly attacked by a robot army, which completely destroyed their homes, the next that happened was that all of them somehow got here. None of them has place to return to. The life was pretty tough, but we found this miraclous ship and we were able to travel wherever we wanted to, but we decided to sail around this area in search for other people who might have stranded here..."

Suddenly BH started laughing

"Oh my, it seems my short answer got pretty long, but I hope you are satisfied with that, Mr. Flame"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: April 15, 2010, 08:15:53 PM
Blackmore stared at Eden for a moment, as though to assess him, then held a metallic finger up to the newcomer's face.

"You wish to join me in my little crusade, do you? Well, now, isn't that interesting. I could let you tag along with me, but unfortunately for you, I'm not one to take chances on people I don't - even - know~"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #73 on: April 15, 2010, 08:30:22 PM
Meanwhile, in a place separate from RPM, or maybe it's the same but elsewhere... Regardless, somewhere...

"Umm... where are we?" Nova asked.

"I... I don't know..." Mirby replied. Suddenly, words started to appear out of the abysmal darkness.

YOU ARE IN A SAFE PLACE, they said.

"What... the..." Mirby started to say.

YOU MAY ASK ONE THING, the words said.

"One thing, eh?" Nova said.

"There's one thing I need to know... and that is... what is his name?" Mirby asked.

YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY. LOOK DEEP INTO YOUR HEART, AND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER YOU SEEK.

"Deep into... my heart? But... I... hmmm...." Mirby thought for what seemed like a long while, even though time meant nothing in the place her and Nova found themselves. Suddenly, a spark of memory... "Eee.... Eeedddeeemm... no... Eden... EDEN! I think... I think he went by Eden!" Mirby exclaimed.

CORRECT.

"Wait... why does his mere presence affect my powers so much?" Mirby asked.

THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT ON YOUR OWN. AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO DO THAT THAN TO ASK HIM YOURSELF?

"Wait, what?" Suddenly, a hole opened up and deposited both Mirby and Nova right into Blackmore's throne room.

"Crap," commented Mirby.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: April 15, 2010, 10:03:45 PM
Blackhook was suprised by that question

"Why that is a very interesting question Mr. Flame, the answer though won´t be long, truth is I don´t really know who I am. One day I found myself stranded in this desert without any memories of my previous life, without the knowledge of why I have this hook instead of a hand...So I just started aimlessly wandering. Then I pet this people, who were attacked by monster scorpions or something like that,I was able to safe this people and from then on I became their leader.They started callin me Blackhook, because of this hook...but it seems that that is my real name? Who would have thought.
They told me that they were once living in a city that got one day suddenly attacked by a robot army, which completely destroyed their homes, the next that happened was that all of them somehow got here. None of them has place to return to. The life was pretty tough, but we found this miraclous ship and we were able to travel wherever we wanted to, but we decided to sail around this area in search for other people who might have stranded here..."

Suddenly BH started laughing

"Oh my, it seems my short answer got pretty long, but I hope you are satisfied with that, Mr. Flame"

Flame scratched his head. Option two it most certainly was.

"well- you are- or were- Anyway... I seem to be quite lost myself- a citizen of a city named 'RPM'. Biiiiig place.  And sure enough, your name is Blackhook. I wouldnt know of your origins BEFORE arriving at the city, but I DO know you were a person from there. Hm. You were a big help when this one near immortal vampire rewrote history to make himself ruler. We of course lost in the end, the surface was obliterated, he became completely immortal, bonded with the planet and we needed to summon a Dragon God to turn back the clock to the way things were... Buuuut thats a long time ago. Man it sucks you cant remember anything. Or maybe its for the best, I dunno. "

Flame looked around, seeing nothing but desert and a few crabs. He tried to communicate with FAUST, but the communications seemed to be disrupted, most likely by the castle that appeared.

"Eeehhh... My communications with my own crew seems to be being messed up by that floating castle up there. Do you mind having me along till we reach land that ISNT sand?"