SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 76959

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #200 on: May 30, 2009, 04:36:14 AM
*Aldo hears Gaia's nickname for him in his head. Aldo begins thinking to himself again...*

"It's good to have this kind of close connection with your Troopas; it makes it easier to find them, then BEAT THE TAR OUT OF THEM FOR GOING AWOL. Gaia's extremely far away, though. This could be bad. Real bad."

*Aldo continues his Troopa inspection.*

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #201 on: May 30, 2009, 04:50:09 AM
(By far as Gaia's status goes, he tries to contact Bowser telepathically, due to a copy power enabling him to so)

Gaia (Tel): Hello, testing.. 1, 2, 3. Testing. Sorry if I went AWOL, I was just on patrol, until somehow some members of this "Smithy Gang" apprehanded me, because they mistook me for one of their own, I aplolgize for that. I'm using a mechanical body due to some reason a sword just coming out of nowhere and flew me 50 ft away, and severly damaging my old one.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: May 30, 2009, 05:02:22 AM
"...HOLY WATER ON A BELMONT!"

*Aldo's Troopas jumped and flinched at his booming, surprised shout.*

"...err, give me a sec."

*Aldo rerouted one point of energy from his buster to his CPU and neurons*

"Gaia?! Telepathy, eh?! And a robotic body! Never mind the AWOL punishment; I'm promoting you just as soon as I figure out where you are! I can barely reach you; it's like you're in another...galaxy or dimension or something. I'm almost finished with inspection; I WILL save you and my keep! In the meantime, try and figure out who "Smithy" is. Aldo out."

*Aldo turned to his Troopas, disgusted at how long this manual inspection was taking.*

"Okay...one more flank...hoo boy..."

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #203 on: May 30, 2009, 05:08:55 AM
Gaia (tel): Roger that. I'll just snoop around thier machinery and study for weaknesses, as since, part of the demolition crew of your forces. Remember the ragtag beings that call themselves the Smithy Gang? Apparently this "Smithy" leads the entire gang. I'll try to look for weaknesses, and contact you. Just one more thing, if you see Mario, make sure you assist him gathering these "stars", I have a feeling it's going to be a long fight, so it's best that you don't go it alone. Gaia Out.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: May 30, 2009, 08:43:48 PM
Goomvava was able to dodge the first few blast of spells...but he got hit by the rest. "GAAAAGH! It's kinda hard to dodge attacks while wearing a large goomba suit." He thought to himself. "But...it seems this costume could work as an armor for moi...a very weak armor, but an armor nonetheless" StrangeMan's costume was damaged, but not heavily. "My turn!" StrangeMan jumped and bonked the magikoopa on his head with a downward headbutt. "And that's how you attack flying enemies, understand?"

The children nodded, but replied: "But we can't jump that high."
"I'll teach you after this battle." Said StrangeMan, with a happy smile on his face.  
Owwwwwww......You hurt me you bastard  ;O; I will use everyone´s weakness!
Blackhook summoned a bunch of spikes around himself. The spikes were circling around BH. BH then charged at Goomvava, damaging heavinly his costume.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: May 30, 2009, 09:06:20 PM
"OW OW OW!!" StrangeMan shouted in pain. His costume was torn to shreds, luckily though he managed to do a defense action, right before he got pierced by the spikes, substacting the damage in half (or something like that).

However, the attack was very powerful, and StrangeMan had only a quarter of hit points left. "Oh monkey poo, I'm almost KO'ed...Luckily this is a good time to teach this children about items!" He said while pointing his index finger upward. StrangeMan jumped to the pile of ketchup covered food, and jumped back to the battle field.

"Remember kids, always have healing items whenever you're fighting a strong enemy." StrangeMan ate a burger he picked up and recovered about half of his total HP (He now has 75% of HP). "Mmmmm, delicious."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: May 31, 2009, 02:43:21 AM
Afro-Toad and SoulBoo still stand on the side lines...

A-T:*standing up* ok now that this is over with. *throws empty soda cup into a trash bin* Lets help out our friend and teach these kids about combo attacks and abilities.

SB:Um, I don't know. I think we should wait until-

A-T:*interrupting* nonsense, it's for the education of the kids! *runs into battle all hyped on soda*

SB:*sighing* uh, might as well get it over with...*floats next to strangeman*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #207 on: May 31, 2009, 10:30:00 PM
*A koopa looks out in the distance*

Koopa: Honey, WHERE'S MY SUPERSUIT!?

Koopa's W: Why do you need to know?

Koopa: I NEED IT YA DIRTY WOMAN!

Koopa's W: Okay, okay.. sheesh. *hands over supersuit*

Koopa: THANK YOU. *storms off*

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: June 01, 2009, 01:59:55 AM
( Sorry i havent replied in awhile , ive been busy lately  ;O; )

*Floats over to strangeman*
You ok?
want anything?
 I can go get anything to get more of ur health back  owob
Maybe i should get you some new clothes.... :\
* notices strangeman naked from the spikes * :|

C'mon Afro Shroom , lets go get him new clothes... ;)
TO.... :o
[spoiler]SOMEWHERE I HAVE NO IDEA OF!!!  >0< [/spoiler]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: June 01, 2009, 04:44:12 AM
(That's okay, we understand. :) )

StrangeMan was suprised that the spikes not only tore his costume, but his clothes as well. "Oh my...I'M GOING COMMANDO!!" 8D

..."Hey Soul Boo and Afro T., could you please get me my spare clothes? They're in the item sack." StrangeMan does not cover his privates and he continues to stay in his fighting stance. Luckily, a nearby leaf came flying by and covered him.

"Aw, but I wanted to go commando..." StrangeMan the patiently waits for his enemy to finally decide on what action to take in this situation.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #210 on: June 01, 2009, 12:51:04 PM
Sure.... Thing....

*facepalm* -AC

C'mon Afro dude lets go -_-

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: June 01, 2009, 02:16:39 PM
(That's okay, we understand. :) )

StrangeMan was suprised that the spikes not only tore his costume, but his clothes as well. "Oh my...I'M GOING COMMANDO!!" 8D

..."Hey Soul Boo and Afro T., could you please get me my spare clothes? They're in the item sack." StrangeMan does not cover his privates and he continues to stay in his fighting stance. Luckily, a nearby leaf came flying by and covered him.

"Aw, but I wanted to go commando..." StrangeMan the patiently waits for his enemy to finally decide on what action to take in this situation.
Why am I fighting you again?
BH is confused

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #212 on: June 01, 2009, 09:10:13 PM
Sure.... Thing....

*facepalm* -AC

C'mon Afro dude lets go -_-

A-T: Ok...*walks over to SM's Item Sack*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: June 01, 2009, 10:14:26 PM
* Opens up SM's item sack and throws a buch of bikinis , suntan , and other girl stuff and finds another suit for SM , but its made to fit a goomba*

Umm....
A-S
we have a problem  8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: June 01, 2009, 10:19:57 PM
A-T: I'll say. *picks up the bikini* you'll never be able to fit in this in time for the Beach's Swimsuit contest.  >0<

SB:  o//////o  *smacks Afro-Toad*

A-T: *-1 HP* Ok, ok...how can we stretch this out then? *holds up SM's goomba sized suit*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: June 01, 2009, 11:33:54 PM
Im not sure and... that was SM's floral bikini , not mine , i have my own bag...  *points to a treebranch that has a small sack on it *

wait..

* Puts the outfit on a goomba*

PERFECTO!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #216 on: June 01, 2009, 11:44:38 PM
A-T: Well that'll work for now...just hope a breeze doesn't come by and makes SM command again.  -u-'

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #217 on: June 01, 2009, 11:52:03 PM
It'll happen , trust me on that one  owob
*sends the goomba off to do what he's supposed to do *

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #218 on: June 01, 2009, 11:54:53 PM
A-T: *notices a breeze pass him and SoulBoo* this won't end well.  -u-'

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: June 01, 2009, 11:56:27 PM
Strangeman still has the leaf.....afro...shroom...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #220 on: June 01, 2009, 11:58:52 PM
(Afro-Toad in this RP  8D)

A-T: oh my...*cover's the girl goomba and SoulBoo's eyes with his hands*...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #221 on: June 02, 2009, 02:38:53 AM
Im not sure and... that was SM's floral bikini , not mine , i have my own bag...  *points to a treebranch that has a small sack on it *

wait..

* Puts the outfit on a goomba*

PERFECTO!
Why am I fighting you again?
BH is confused

StrangeMan pointed his finger at MagiHook in a Phoenix Wright manner and stated: "Because like us, you have nothing better to do! So zip your turtly mouth and attack me....NOW! IN my my brilliant..." StrangeMan notices his bikini on the ground. "My  tacky floral design bikini!...Hmmm, though I hate looking tasteless in public, I guess I can wear you for now!" StrangeMan put on the bikini just when the breeze was passing him by. He posed himself and asked: "Does this make moi look cute?"
Everyone stared at StrangeMan in <blank>...

(I put it in blank because some of you might have a different reaction to this)

"Hey Goombobu (male) That costume looks good on you!"

Goombobu was on the ground in the fetal position, shaking.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #222 on: June 02, 2009, 02:48:03 AM
A-T: *is pushed  back a little bit* Great that kids probably scared for life...but wait, Why do you have all this girl stuff in your bag?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #223 on: June 02, 2009, 03:01:23 AM
Yeah... there are definately some stuff he doesnt need in here...

* Checks the bag*

I feel bad for myself , i have to see strangeman in a bikini....
 -AC

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #224 on: June 02, 2009, 03:16:54 AM
"Because...it makes me feel pretty" He answered Afro with a big shameless grin on his face while putting his index finger on his mouth, to make himself look innocent. "Besides, they were on sale..."

*Another Flashback!*

15 minutes ago, when StrangeMan went looking for food and firewood, he stumbled upon a hidden mall in the forest. "Oooh, this looks nice, wonder if they have any good food in there?" StarngeMan then ventured into the mysterious mall. When he passed through the door he found wonders of all wonders..."I FOUND ANOTHER PENNY ON THE FLOOR!!" He then went on a shopping spree, buying all sorts of things for his friends and himself, like some new capes, hoods, a fake moustache, and women's clothing, for afternoon funtime.
*End of Flashback*

"...And that's why you should never eat green eggs and ham in the morning! Soul Boo, don't feel bad...FEEL GLAD!!" owob