Mega Man X: Corrupted (flash fangame)

JKB Games · 572275

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 04, 2008, 05:09:39 AM
@Flame: Zero already has the Rising Flames, no need for shoryuken. Just want saber attacks for him to avoid using too many sprites.
I won't give Zero a buster, because I want him to be totally different from X, he will be pure melee.
X is more strategic and easier/safer to play with and don't forget that he has his armor, which I haven't showed yet. X can also have 2 weapons selected at once, that way he can combine his special weapons.
One more thing to point out is that Zero won't start with all those moves.
What would be this Hyper Charge? X has another level of charging that I haven't showed yet.

@Ballade: Zero's Rising Flames attack is originally fire, but you will be able to combine it with the Saber Spark at the cost of some skill points. Bosses are going to have their weaknesses, but not as bad as in the original X games.

@UZO: Thank a lot!!! I love Megaman gameplay and style and also love exploring and finding items on Castlevania/Metroid. I always wanted to play a combination of both.

Zero Techniques
(While on ground) C + C + C - Three Slash Hit
(While on ground) Dash + C - Dash Slash
(While on ground) Down + Forward + C - Saber Spark
(While on ground) Up + C - Rising Flames
(While on ground) Down + Forward + Up + C - Rising Thunder
(While on ground) Down + Up + C - Power Shield
(In Mid-Air) C - Spin Attack
(In Mid-Air) Down + C - Force Breaker
(In Mid-Air) Dash - Air Dash Strike

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 06:04:50 AM
C? Keyboard C? Please tell me your going to have custom control settings.

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: December 04, 2008, 06:24:34 AM

Every key is customizable. Haven't figured out how to get inputs from a joystick in flash yet, maybe AS 3.0 has a way. I'll look into that later on.

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: December 04, 2008, 06:32:19 AM
This is indeed a very interesting MM fangame. Good luck on your project!

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: December 04, 2008, 07:56:15 AM
I remember this, and seeing the new video, it is simply an amazing work.
Everything is pimped up as X and Zero should be.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline UZO

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: December 04, 2008, 11:06:33 AM
Haven't figured out how to get inputs from a joystick in flash yet, maybe AS 3.0 has a way. I'll look into that later on.

Yeah. That is the major problem with Flash games. If worst comes to worst, just package Joy2Key along with it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: December 04, 2008, 01:47:00 PM
@Flame: Zero already has the Rising Flames, no need for shoryuken. Just want saber attacks for him to avoid using too many sprites.
I won't give Zero a buster, because I want him to be totally different from X, he will be pure melee.
X is more strategic and easier/safer to play with and don't forget that he has his armor, which I haven't showed yet. X can also have 2 weapons selected at once, that way he can combine his special weapons.
One more thing to point out is that Zero won't start with all those moves.
What would be this Hyper Charge? X has another level of charging that I haven't showed yet.
its a special move in X3. (I consider it X's optional Giga attack, since its a chip upgrade.) when selected, it lets you fire an infinite amount of charge shots untill the energy for Hyper charge runs out. If i remember right, each charge shot uses a bit of energy... for ex. if youve got the X2 double charge, he can do both of those shots, infinitely untill the energy in the hyper charge meter goes to 0. then he has to recharge it with W.E.
also, he has armors,... probably his X1 - X3 ones right? any Ultimate Armor? O^O

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:13 PM
Thanks for the input guys.

@Flame:OH that, didn't knew that was called the hyper charge. I may put that in, depends on how things goes.
There will be no X-X3 armors in the game.

Behold! The Phoenix Armor.

What would be an MMX game now without X Ultimate armor.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: December 04, 2008, 03:08:04 PM
I hope you make sure the ultimate armor has to be earned!

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: December 04, 2008, 03:12:52 PM
I hope you make sure the ultimate armor has to be earned!

Actually you start with it, but you don't keep it for a very long time due to unfortunate circumstances.

But there will be a way to get it back.

EDIT: I would like to add another armor, but that depends if I find someone to make it. Toke me a lot of time to do the Phoenix Armor and I haven't finished all poses yet.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: December 04, 2008, 04:34:48 PM
Holy...the Phoenix Armor looks absolutely incredible!

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: December 04, 2008, 04:35:03 PM
EDIT: I would like to add another armor, but that depends if I find someone to make it. Toke me a lot of time to do the Phoenix Armor and I haven't finished all poses yet.

I'd help you but I'm a horrible spriter.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #37 on: December 04, 2008, 04:55:47 PM
yeah. If your going to have Zero THAT kickass, then you should make X a kickass ranged character. double buster would probably be the best... that and or maybe hyper charge.
Maybe the special weapons should be completely broken (except in the energy consumption department), that seems to turn out pretty fun.

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: December 04, 2008, 05:55:43 PM
I'd help you but I'm a horrible spriter.

I might need some art work later on though ;)

Maybe the special weapons should be completely broken (except in the energy consumption department), that seems to turn out pretty fun.

What you mean by broken? Like overpowered?

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 02:27:05 AM
Yeap!
Like, not Metal Blade broken, but more MM9 weapons broken. So not so much broken as actually extremely useful, but still limited..

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 09:10:29 PM
I might need some art work later on though ;)

Well if you need my humble skills. Sure.

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: December 06, 2008, 03:53:57 AM
Thanks for the input guys.

@Flame:OH that, didn't knew that was called the hyper charge. I may put that in, depends on how things goes.
There will be no X-X3 armors in the game.

Behold! The Phoenix Armor.

What would be an MMX game now without X Ultimate armor.

I have to say the Phoenix Armor is 10x cooler looking then tha Ultimate Armor! 0v0

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: December 06, 2008, 04:50:09 AM
I have to say the Phoenix Armor is 10x cooler looking then tha Ultimate Armor! 0v0

And 10x more powerfull too.
Good to know some people like it. I made the armor and since I haven't showed it a lot I haven't got much feedback on it.

So far its abilities are
Boots: Flame Dash, faster and longer dash that leaves flames behind; Able to step on fire/lava;
Body: Haven’t decided yet, maybe something like the giga attack from X2 (I love that move);
Buster: Laser Beam;
Head: Solar Recharge, slowly recharges weapons when on open areas;
Full Armor: Rebirth, X revives with half health from where he died, 5 minute timer to reactivate after used. (Must find the capsule to activate this after you have found all 4 parts)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: December 06, 2008, 05:13:05 AM
wow. thats one broken armor... not that i mind.
Actually you start with it, but you don't keep it for a very long time due to unfortunate circumstances.

you mean, you fall into a trap and  lose it due to the chaos emeralds being drained of their power and you become a werewolf? wait, wrong circumstance... erm, ah, so it will technically be a secret armor... are there any other armors besides pheonix? or are we goin back to X1-4? where there was only 1 armor?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: December 06, 2008, 05:28:09 AM
wow. thats one broken armor... not that i mind.

X is farily weaker than Zero as you noticed on the videos I showed. The armor makes him par with Zero.

you mean, you fall into a trap and  lose it due to the chaos emeralds being drained of their power and you become a werewolf? wait, wrong circumstance... erm, ah, so it will technically be a secret armor...

Pretty much. '>.>

are there any other armors besides pheonix? or are we goin back to X1-4? where there was only 1 armor?

As I said before, I don't have much time to be doing armor sprites(still need to finish of Zero's one), but if I find a good soul willing to do one, I'll gladly add it to the game.
BTW, new rides being added to the game, thanks to Dark_Nazgul from Sprites INC.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: December 06, 2008, 07:28:26 AM
hmmm... Im a novice at spriting, so full sheets are out of my league really... most i can do is just help with planning and ideas and stuffs.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: December 06, 2008, 12:51:15 PM
And 10x more powerfull too.
Good to know some people like it. I made the armor and since I haven't showed it a lot I haven't got much feedback on it.

So far its abilities are
Boots: Flame Dash, faster and longer dash that leaves flames behind; Able to step on fire/lava;
Body: Haven’t decided yet, maybe something like the giga attack from X2 (I love that move);
Buster: Laser Beam;
Head: Solar Recharge, slowly recharges weapons when on open areas;
Full Armor: Rebirth, X revives with half health from where he died, 5 minute timer to reactivate after used. (Must find the capsule to activate this after you have found all 4 parts)

That sounds pretty damn awesome.

And yeah Phoenix armor looks better than Ultimate Armor. Do you only have sprites? Or are there some sort of concept arts?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: December 06, 2008, 05:25:24 PM
yeah. id love to see a drawing or doodle of tht armor.

Offline Aile

• Lesser Goddess of ROCK-ON... and RPM
  • Net Navi
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: December 06, 2008, 05:56:57 PM
What the hell... WANT TO PLAY!!!  DO WANT!!

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #49 on: December 06, 2008, 11:45:22 PM
Yes, this game looks fun to play.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.