Mega Man X: Corrupted (flash fangame)

JKB Games · 572354

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #775 on: August 24, 2009, 07:25:28 PM

Totally my ORIGINAL IDEA.

I'll add more animation frames later and fix the wheels.
...Don't complain, I haven't done this in a while.

Cool, I like the design but it needs some more details like metal plates, lights or maybe some lines just check the original enemies for ideas.
The animation also I think he needs more angle frames for the arm-cannons.

I have an idea for him:
I'll make his top and bottom separate health points. If you destroy the top part first, the bottom part just accelerates and try to ram you. If the bottom part is destroyed first, the arm-cannons points down to make it like a turbine to make him fly over you.

Good I'll make his top and bottom separate health points. If you destroy the top part first, the bottom part just accelerates and try to ram you. If the bottom part is destroyed first, the arm-cannons points down to make it like a turbine to make him fly over you.

Nice work Keiang.
Thanks.

It reminds me of something...

Maybe this.

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #776 on: August 24, 2009, 08:02:32 PM
That robot actually reminds me of MarsMan from the MM5, Gameboy game.  His wheels do resemble Mars' feet, not to mention the shoulders and arms as well.  I agree with the arm frames, perhaps frames that are in between the horizontal and angle frames.  Good job other wise.

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #777 on: August 24, 2009, 08:51:34 PM
JKB, When's your next video?

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #778 on: August 24, 2009, 11:13:02 PM
JKB, When's your next video?

I should had already made Viral Armor video, but I need some more abilities for it. Can't think of any right now. =/

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #779 on: August 25, 2009, 12:40:16 AM
Well, what have you got so far?

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #780 on: August 25, 2009, 12:49:54 AM
Well, what have you got so far?

Slight higher jump;
Viral Infection: Infects enemies when slashing or touching them (can also spread virus with Hurricane Slash wind);
Virus Last Stand: Zero can only die if his HP is down to 1. Any other damage(except spikes) no matter how high it is will only take his HP to 1.

So I need one more ability and a giga attack.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #781 on: August 25, 2009, 12:52:25 AM
faster/different/longer saber combo?

also what be his normal giga? the usual rising/fanning laser blasts?

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #782 on: August 25, 2009, 01:34:38 AM
Can't think of a name, but how about an invincibility dash because you temporarily become as insubstantial as the virus?

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #783 on: August 25, 2009, 01:39:39 AM
faster/different/longer saber combo?

also what be his normal giga? the usual rising/fanning laser blasts?

Don't really want to have to make 15+ sprites just for new triple combo.
I'm thinking of an Virus Aura as a giga but still have to figure how the visual effect would be.

Can't think of a name, but how about an invincibility dash because you temporarily become as insubstantial as the virus?

That's broken.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #784 on: August 25, 2009, 01:41:50 AM
I guess it was pretty bull as an ability even in the official games. Fun, though.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #785 on: August 25, 2009, 01:47:50 AM
He should be able to dash faster and longer. For for his giga attack, his beam saber grows three times in length and then zero proceeds to tear the living scrap out of everything within the screen radius. It's very similar to his team attack in X8.

Offline keiang

• Deeply Disturbed
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Keiang's Youtube
Reply #786 on: August 25, 2009, 03:08:50 AM
You people did see the whole "period of the statement is actually a link to an official enemy concept art that was rejected" thing, right?  8U
Anyway, I was going to add more animation frames anyway, and I'll make the whole turbine thing. I wanna fix up a few angles and shading too.

As for the junk snake, I'm starting to think a trashed version of the Mechaniloid in "Day of Sigma" (giant, three eyes, has a claw that grabs an extra and has lazah eyes) would be cooler. I think I'll do both, then see which looks better.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #787 on: August 25, 2009, 03:14:54 AM
I think I can help with that. When are you going to fight it though?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #788 on: August 25, 2009, 08:47:45 AM
You people did see the whole "period of the statement is actually a link to an official enemy concept art that was rejected" thing, right?  8U
Anyway, I was going to add more animation frames anyway, and I'll make the whole turbine thing. I wanna fix up a few angles and shading too.

As for the junk snake, I'm starting to think a trashed version of the Mechaniloid in "Day of Sigma" (giant, three eyes, has a claw that grabs an extra and has lazah eyes) would be cooler. I think I'll do both, then see which looks better.
Ah. THATS what It reminded me of.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #789 on: August 25, 2009, 05:13:32 PM
Hellghost is at it again
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwM8FpPO5Ko[/youtube]

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #790 on: August 25, 2009, 08:22:21 PM
I love it

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #791 on: August 25, 2009, 10:23:13 PM
so very much

Offline keiang

• Deeply Disturbed
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Keiang's Youtube
Reply #792 on: September 03, 2009, 11:45:58 PM
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. 8U
[SPOILER]

(Based Zero and Cain on official artwork. Based X on one of Hellghost's Deviantart Pics. Milodon's mug was based on my perception, and probably needs revision. Also, if someone knew where I could get a clear version of Hellghost's Pheonix Armor Helm and shoulders, please show it to me.Nevermind, I got an image I can work with.
All are using SNES palettes, normal X and Zero are using their MMX1 palettes, and Cain is using Dr.Light's hologram palette. )[/SPOILER]

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #793 on: September 04, 2009, 12:49:25 AM
NOTHING TO SEE HERE. 8U
[SPOILER]

(Based Zero and Cain on official artwork. Based X on one of Hellghost's Deviantart Pics. Milodon's mug was based on my perception, and probably needs revision. Also, if someone knew where I could get a clear version of Hellghost's Pheonix Armor Helm and shoulders, please show it to me.Nevermind, I got an image I can work with.
All are using SNES palettes, normal X and Zero are using their MMX1 palettes, and Cain is using Dr.Light's hologram palette. )[/SPOILER]

Nice =3.

Ultimate armor helmet spikes looks too short and Milodon needs serious revision.
here are some portraits of the bosses.

Those are not mugshots. Nitro made those for a boss selection screen type of thing but not sure how to use them in-game since there is no boss selection screen.

------------------------- EDIT ----------------------------------
Another thing I just noticed, Zero and X have a different style, but I would say change Zero rather than X he looks goofy =P.

Offline keiang

• Deeply Disturbed
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Keiang's Youtube
Reply #794 on: September 04, 2009, 01:01:33 AM
Yeah, I couldn't really find a good pic of Zero for this. He's usually either looking directly at the veiwer or screaming.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #795 on: September 04, 2009, 01:30:09 AM
I really, really seem to like normal X's one. also, does Viral Zero really need to have the 3 talk frames? I mean, you cant see his mouth. its like the shadow armor. thats only one frame, and then the blink.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #796 on: September 04, 2009, 01:38:44 AM
Slight higher jump;
Viral Infection: Infects enemies when slashing or touching them (can also spread virus with Hurricane Slash wind);
Virus Last Stand: Zero can only die if his HP is down to 1. Any other damage(except spikes) no matter how high it is will only take his HP to 1.

So I need one more ability and a giga attack.
if you haven't already gotten something, how about generic old shot eraser and the extended range thing that really did nothing other then put a small cresent in front of his swings? >>

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #797 on: September 04, 2009, 02:24:44 AM
Nice =3.

Ultimate armor helmet spikes looks too short and Milodon needs serious revision.
here are some portraits of the bosses.

Those are not mugshots. Nitro made those for a boss selection screen type of thing but not sure how to use them in-game since there is no boss selection screen.

------------------------- EDIT ----------------------------------
Another thing I just noticed, Zero and X have a different style, but I would say change Zero rather than X he looks goofy =P.
Decided to animate X.

blinking,

and talking.

And I made a second talking one, with the mouth actually closing with the inbetween frame, rather than just going back to closed after wide open.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #798 on: September 04, 2009, 02:44:17 PM
I really, really seem to like normal X's one. also, does Viral Zero really need to have the 3 talk frames? I mean, you cant see his mouth. its like the shadow armor. thats only one frame, and then the blink.
It's for ease of programming, I imagine. for i=0; i++; i<3
But I don't see a difference between the two unarmored X's, why are there 2 sets of that?

Offline JKB Games

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #799 on: September 04, 2009, 08:24:33 PM
if you haven't already gotten something, how about generic old shot eraser and the extended range thing that really did nothing other then put a small cresent in front of his swings? >>

Sorry, forgot to say that Viral Armor is done and also Black Armor. >0<

But I don't see a difference between the two unarmored X's, why are there 2 sets of that?

Most likely to edit Phoenix Armor from it, me thinks.