"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2815198

Archer

Reply #23525 on: April 09, 2013, 10:48:33 AM
My desk is overrun with figures.

How did it come to this.

I could take them off your hands if you want.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #23526 on: April 09, 2013, 11:03:49 AM
Nah, you wouldn't want lewd yoko or in love yukiko.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #23527 on: April 09, 2013, 11:06:19 AM
greatness
That's a funny way to say ineptitude

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Archer

Reply #23528 on: April 09, 2013, 11:14:10 AM
That's a funny way to say ineptitude

shut up okay people tell me i'm special

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #23529 on: April 09, 2013, 11:37:06 AM
i think i'm a zombie.

I can't sleep.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #23530 on: April 09, 2013, 11:38:20 AM
I just finished a RP part, now I'm going to sleep.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #23531 on: April 09, 2013, 11:50:59 AM
Night.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #23532 on: April 09, 2013, 11:58:22 AM
HAHAHA. IT'S NO USE. IT'S NO [tornado fang]ing USE!!! AHAHAHAHA!!

That had me in tears.
That was indeed pretty great. The comments on the video are pretty awesome too.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #23533 on: April 09, 2013, 05:08:40 PM
i always find it humorous when people rage against MLP even more than anyone who actually enjoys the show. it's like, you're hating something that is about the polar opposite of hate, and that just makes me laugh.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #23534 on: April 09, 2013, 05:21:30 PM
I stopped liking MLP but I'm not going to rage against it and call it cancer either.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #23535 on: April 09, 2013, 05:22:38 PM
I stopped liking MLP but I'm not going to rage against it and call it cancer either.
See, I can respect that. It's just funny when people get so incredibly worked up over it that they go into a frothing rage.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #23536 on: April 09, 2013, 05:26:37 PM
Yep. I fervently hate quite a few series. Can't say I've ever raged about them though. I'm probably more prone to raging over something I like in defense.
Which is definitely not a good thing.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #23537 on: April 09, 2013, 05:27:20 PM

Thank you. Finally someone who isn't trying to be Adolf Hitler here when it comes to not liking Friendship is Magic. If you don't like something, don't bringing everybody down with it to the point of bullying.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #23538 on: April 09, 2013, 05:37:59 PM
Adolf Hitler
Ha ha ha.

And MLP is... not a bad show. It's just not for me, because it has me cringe too much.

However, its fuckin' fanbase and the retards which even the fanbase hates, have made it so that the when the show is mentioned, it generates a shitstorm.
It's not about people like me being Adolf Hitler (nice [tornado fang]ing comparison there, I love it). It's about the fact this show IS [tornado fang]ing EVERYWHERE. EVEN NOW.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #23539 on: April 09, 2013, 05:45:17 PM
No I know that MLP does have a questionable fanbase in some areas, it's just that I hate getting [parasitic bomb] shoved up my ass for even bringing it up.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #23540 on: April 09, 2013, 05:51:36 PM
No I know that MLP does have a questionable fanbase in some areas, it's just that I hate getting [parasitic bomb] shoved up my ass for even bringing it up.
That's cool.
But you missed the last part of my post, it seems.
So, I'll repeat it.

THIS SHOW IS EVERYWHERE. EVEN NOW.

That's the problem.

I understand that it might be annoying to you when someone starts flinging [parasitic bomb] at you for mentioning MLP. That's entirely okay, and you're right.
But, consider this:

Why is this happening?

The answer is simple:

THIS SHOW IS EVERYWHERE. EVEN NOW.

People have probably had enough of this show, well, the non-fans at least. So perhaps it's best to NOT mention it outside of an appropriate thread. I know its sucks, but it just might be the best solution.

And if they come after you in that MLP thread too, then yeah, [tornado fang] them. It's not like you're spamming it anywhere else.

That's all I'm gonna say.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #23541 on: April 09, 2013, 06:05:01 PM
Oh I understand what you meant by how much of a spread the show has gotten (heck, even Japan likes it too from some of the fanart I'm seeing at pixiv), but again, it's bullshit that it has be this way and no body can be civil about it.

I doubt I can share some ecchi moe personifications of the main six I found at Danbooru now in the ecchi thread without an angry mob knocking at my door...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #23542 on: April 09, 2013, 06:06:05 PM
it's bullshit that it has be this way and no body can be civil about it
truer words have yet to be spoken

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #23543 on: April 09, 2013, 06:13:12 PM
I don't really mind it that much since the bronies here aren't very crazy, but I do wish that people didn't have such a violent allergic reaction to it. I mean I can understand the annoyance that leads to such a reaction but, it's a bit extreme for something that isn't a problem here.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #23544 on: April 09, 2013, 06:13:28 PM
I doubt I can share some ecchi moe personifications of the main six I found at Danbooru now in the ecchi thread without an angry mob knocking at my door...

You can post them.

Just spoiler it and tell people it's MLP related. It's their choice whether to click it or not.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #23545 on: April 09, 2013, 08:14:01 PM
i always find it humorous when people rage against MLP even more than anyone who actually enjoys the show. it's like, you're hating something that is about the polar opposite of hate, and that just makes me laugh.

You have got to be [tornado fang]ing kidding me, Mirby.

Bravo 10/10, can't just let it be can you.

Oh well, that's it. One more won't hurt.

[spoiler=I'm not doing this anymore, this is my LAST [tornado fang]ing RANT.]
I don't really mind it that much since the bronies here aren't very crazy, but I do wish that people didn't have such a violent allergic reaction to it. I mean I can understand the annoyance that leads to such a reaction but, it's a bit extreme for something that isn't a problem here.

Its not that I have a "Violent allergic reaction" (No, really, I don't care.) I just don't like having to see ponies where I don't expect ponies (Reminds me of a minecraft map I played a while back that was completely normal, then in the middle of some town there was a stable with painted sheep that were supposed to be ponies, that's not necessary, so I blew it to kingdom come.) And to be fair, I've mellowed out considerably. Especially since my Uncle, who is probably my best/only friend, is a fan of the show (note the wording, I didn't use the term Brony, because he's NOT. Because unlike some people he knows better than to bring it up for no [tornado fang]ing reason.) I've already decided that if its in the thread for the show I don't care. That's the whole point of its existence.

Oh I understand what you meant by how much of a spread the show has gotten (heck, even Japan likes it too from some of the fanart I'm seeing at pixiv), but again, it's bullshit that it has be this way and no body can be civil about it.

You act like these are special rules that only apply to mlp because of how [tornado fang]ing obnoxious the bad side of the fanbase can be.
Haha, no. We don't go talking about sonic in a megaman thread, we don't start making persona references in the middle of a thread about pizza or something. I know those sound kinda odd, but it seems that everywhere else, you've got bronies being complete and utter [Top Spin]s by using their stupid "hurr poni language" where its not cute or funny.

Nobody wants to read a post that's not in an mlp thread where somebody writes "Everypony" instead of "everybody" because "I like mlp and i'm showing my affection for this show"

That's what an avatar is for, that's what a signature is for. Just hopefully not both (Though I don't care if somebody does, its just kinda hard to look at.)

So yeah, that's my two cents.[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #23546 on: April 09, 2013, 08:18:41 PM
You have got to be [tornado fang]ing kidding me, Mirby.

Bravo 10/10, can't just let it be can you.

Oh well, that's it. One more won't hurt.

[spoiler=I'm not doing this anymore, this is my LAST [tornado fang]ing RANT.]
Its not that I have a "Violent allergic reaction" (No, really, I don't care.) I just don't like having to see ponies where I don't expect ponies (Reminds me of a minecraft map I played a while back that was completely normal, then in the middle of some town there was a stable with painted sheep that were supposed to be ponies, that's not necessary, so I blew it to kingdom come.) And to be fair, I've mellowed out considerably. Especially since my Uncle, who is probably my best/only friend, is a fan of the show (note the wording, I didn't use the term Brony, because he's NOT. Because unlike some people he knows better than to bring it up for no [tornado fang]ing reason.) I've already decided that if its in the thread for the show I don't care. That's the whole point of its existence.

You act like these are special rules that only apply to mlp because of how [tornado fang]ing obnoxious the bad side of the fanbase can be.
Haha, no. We don't go talking about sonic in a megaman thread, we don't start making persona references in the middle of a thread about pizza or something. I know those sound kinda odd, but it seems that everywhere else, you've got bronies being complete and utter [Top Spin]s by using their stupid "hurr poni language" where its not cute or funny.

Nobody wants to read a post that's not in an mlp thread where somebody writes "Everypony" instead of "everybody" because "I like mlp and i'm showing my affection for this show"

That's what an avatar is for, that's what a signature is for. Just hopefully not both (Though I don't care if somebody does, its just kinda hard to look at.)

So yeah, that's my two cents.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I know you don't really hate it that much, but whenever I see you react to it I can't help but think it is a violent allergic reaction by the way you act about it every time.  Like I said I completely understand it and I agree that it should go in the pony thread, but I kinda want you tone it down a bit because what you say here and what you do looks completely different.[/spoiler]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #23547 on: April 09, 2013, 08:23:08 PM
I know, its odd right?

I really have mellowed out. But its just I get a tad irritated when SOME PEOPLE feel they have to bring it up when the polite discussion is already over.

But i'm not going to let it get to me anymore.

That was my last mlp rant. I'm not doing it anymore.

We don't really have any of the cancerbase here, just the civilized types. And hopefully you'll agree with me that in order to appease both parties, everything about the show should just go where it belongs. And I stop getting riled up about it.

I mean, I'm 19. I'm too old to be acting like i'm 12.

Archer

Reply #23548 on: April 09, 2013, 08:27:19 PM
I really have mellowed out. But its just I get a tad irritated when SOME PEOPLE feel they have to bring it up when the polite discussion is already

This is Mirby posting in general

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #23549 on: April 09, 2013, 08:28:21 PM
We don't really have any of the cancerbase here, just the civilized types. And hopefully you'll agree with me that in order to appease both parties, everything about the show should just go where it belongs. And I stop getting riled up about it.
Well the discussions of the show yes, but I wouldn't mind seeing some Pony pictures in the Picture Thread since it's a general thread.  I mean we don't post all Pokemon pictures in the Pokemon thread so I don't see why we can't post Pony pictures in a thread meant for pictures from everywhere as long as it's not NSFW.