Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #18675 on: January 04, 2013, 06:37:09 AM
okay you win.

I guess I could use the money anyway.

Doesn't stop me from putting in some more applications. I already quit anyway.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #18676 on: January 04, 2013, 07:14:45 AM
*gives Hawaii and bro-hug*  I can't think of anything even moderately helpful to say, but I really do wish I could magic away your problems and stress somehow...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #18677 on: January 04, 2013, 07:18:38 AM
And I wish I could make myself have money.

Or that at least my short-sighted-ness regarding pre-ordering so much [parasitic bomb] would at least be remedied by my parents during school at least.

But they already pay for my college, so it would be poor of me to do that.

Oh well, I guess I'm getting Banned from AmiAmi and BBTS.

Archer

Reply #18678 on: January 04, 2013, 07:29:07 AM
No no, the hours I work is only the beginning of my torment. For starters all of my staff are completely incompetent.

One is a piece of [parasitic bomb] that talks back to my boss which somehow gets me in this [parasitic bomb] with his boss who literally described said arrogant piece [parasitic bomb] as an 'arrogant [lightning web]'. He also happens to be the owner of the company.

Another one of them is 50-year-old semi-retarded dumbass who has been working there for other 10 years and seems to think that gives him authority over me when it doesn't and tries to give me advice on my job when he has no idea what the [tornado fang] he is talking about. He is also mostly incompetent at his job and when tries to do anything other than what he is capable of it just causes more work for me.

Another one of them works two departments because my bosses are two cheap too hire people when they can just rotate staff and another one of the part-timers has another job which means when I need someone to cover another shift for whatever reason neither of them are either avaliable.

The worst part of this is that my bosses are too cheap to hire new people and ultimately, too nice too fire people which means that no matter what I say or do the situation never really changes.

There is a very good reason, as you can see, that I got promoted over them when I had only been working there for a few months when they had all been there for years.

I hate my job.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #18679 on: January 04, 2013, 07:38:48 AM
Wow that's pretty danm horrible, and insane.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #18680 on: January 04, 2013, 08:23:22 AM
No no, the hours I work is only the beginning of my torment. For starters all of my staff are completely incompetent.

One is a piece of [parasitic bomb] that talks back to my boss which somehow gets me in this [parasitic bomb] with his boss who literally described said arrogant piece [parasitic bomb] as an 'arrogant [lightning web]'. He also happens to be the owner of the company.

Another one of them is 50-year-old semi-retarded dumbass who has been working there for other 10 years and seems to think that gives him authority over me when it doesn't and tries to give me advice on my job when he has no idea what the [tornado fang] he is talking about. He is also mostly incompetent at his job and when tries to do anything other than what he is capable of it just causes more work for me.

Another one of them works two departments because my bosses are two cheap too hire people when they can just rotate staff and another one of the part-timers has another job which means when I need someone to cover another shift for whatever reason neither of them are either avaliable.

The worst part of this is that my bosses are too cheap to hire new people and ultimately, too nice too fire people which means that no matter what I say or do the situation never really changes.

There is a very good reason, as you can see, that I got promoted over them when I had only been working there for a few months when they had all been there for years.

I hate my job.

Well.... [parasitic bomb].

All I got is an inept employer who only gave me my job because the other person that was going to do it was fired for "Being Unreasonable", which by that I mean she didn't want to wake up at 6AM to go to his house to watch his kids every day. I was only supposed to have this as a summer job that ended as soon as the kids went to school. Granted I'm glad it didn't as it allowed me to get through the christmas season with some money, but the point is he was supposed to find somebody else, but kept me around, and continues to keep me around simply because its easy for him.

I don't know, and have never known how much I've been paid since September started. Hell in the summer multiple times he would forget to pay me so I would have to wait weeks before getting another check. (I waited like 8 weeks for one of my checks. Its not my job to ask when I'm getting paid and generally I find it rude to ask, so I didn't.)

He is consistently displeased with my performance, but he doesn't express his concerns to me, instead tells them to my dad (Because he works with my dad, which is how I got the job to begin with.) and his kids. Who then tell me, not to mention he "punishes" me if he feels I'm not doing my job. Not by garnishing my pay or something normal like that, but by telling his kids to tell me that we can't watch TV because of something that I got blamed for, which was not keeping a [tornado fang]ing hawk eye on the older of the two children, who burned popcorn in the microwave. Or by changing the Wi-Fi Password so I can't use wi-fi anymore despite that I almost NEVER use my phone when I'm there.

Today he was mad at me because I was late getting his kid to an appointment (It was fine, we still made the appointment.) because I didn't want to [acid burst] off my mom by not doing the dishes before I left, was it my laziness that made me wake up late in the first place? Yes, so it was my fault, but the fact that he texted me asking if we made the appointment, but having already called the appointed place to keep tabs on me (Real [tornado fang]ing classy, I might add.) just to see if I was there yet wasn't cool, I'm not a [tornado fang]ing taxi, if you want your kids to go to appointments, schedule them when you can take them yourself. That should NOT be my responsibility.

And the saddest part of this? He gets pissed off that I'm apparently doing a shitty job, but I do the important things, I feed the kids, I get them to bed, I make sure they do their homework, and I keep them entertained, I watch them.

I do my job, the kids like me, I'm only quitting because school is going to be crazy this semester. But I was getting sick of his bullshit, and I'm pretty sure he was just getting sick of me, because I've been doing the same quality of work since I started. The kids are 9 and 11, they do not need constant supervision, they're usually pretty good. The popcorn thing, that was their fault through and through, they didn't ask me if they could make popcorn and its not like they need supervision to use the [tornado fang]ing microwave.

Thing is, when I had school early enough that it was too difficult for me to watch the kids, he would get somebody else, one time he did and I think he would have considered keeping her around, but apparently, just like the babysitter before me, didn't quite jazz with his schedule being mostly 7AM-3PM, with random bouts of 10-6:30 and 3-11. Though apparently for me, I'm apparently at his beck and call, because without asking me if it was okay he just said "See you saturday" today, and this isn't the first time he's done that, around Halloween time he just told me to come in so he could go to a Halloween Party with his girlfriend, not asking me if it was okay, or anything like that. Granted it only turned out to be two hours, but still the kids were pretty much going to bed right as I got there.

And now, even though I'm starting school on the 14th, he expects me to keep working for him till he gets somebody else, which will turn itself into him not finding somebody else and just keeping me around because its easier. Which is bad for me because I can't run on the [acid burst]-poor sleep I get lately, my sleep schedule is all sorts of [tornado fang]'d up, and for a while now I was finding myself conking out at 8 or 9 PM just so I felt awake at 5:30. Since I have 5 classes now instead of three (Granted it'll only be three at a time since two of the classes swap out halfway through the semester.) I CANNOT AFFORD to be wearing myself thin like that, not with homework and actual class sessions I have to attend. It'll stress me out far greater than my limit. I don't want to be like that, I just turn into an [dark hold].

I hate working for this guy, he's a complete [tornado fang]ing tool.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18681 on: January 04, 2013, 08:33:45 AM
He seems like a irresponsible parent too or is it too controlling?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #18682 on: January 04, 2013, 09:22:55 AM
Too unreasonably demanding. Like with the Popcorn incident it makes me feel like he expects me to be hovering over their shoulders, they're old enough that they don't need that sort of invasive or constant monitoring.

I'm sure he takes care of his kids fine, but when it comes to being an employer he's not exactly very good at it.

Posted on: January 04, 2013, 01:43:27 AM
I think I need to talk to more people.

Skype just sits there taunting me since I almost never use it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18683 on: January 04, 2013, 10:30:10 AM
I wish I had another turtleneck.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #18684 on: January 04, 2013, 10:33:22 AM
I think i'm hitting that wierd feeling that I get when I'm stressed out.

Its like a need for companionship or something like that, maybe its a coping mechanism?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18685 on: January 04, 2013, 10:34:52 AM
Well one of the main ways to relieve stress is to talk to someone I find.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #18686 on: January 04, 2013, 10:37:08 AM
Obligatory RPM stress-relief post:  Fapping relieves stress.

My stress-relief: Make a cup of hot peppermint tea, sit on the couch and read a comic, and then go to bed.  I'm going to go do just that.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #18687 on: January 04, 2013, 10:39:13 AM
Haha, that former part wasn't at all dignified was it XD

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18688 on: January 04, 2013, 10:40:01 AM
Well it's probably true anyway.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #18689 on: January 04, 2013, 10:42:01 AM
Obligatory RPM stress-relief post:  Fapping relieves stress.

I've found it actually stresses me out more.

My parents don't believe I have anything to be stressed about.
Then again they don't believe a lot of things.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #18690 on: January 04, 2013, 10:42:48 AM
Then avoid fapping.

Drink warm milk and snuggle up with a good book instead.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #18691 on: January 04, 2013, 10:45:05 AM
I don't like reading. I can never get comfy when doing it, because whenever I'm done my neck hurts.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18692 on: January 04, 2013, 10:45:37 AM
I also find playing some video games relieve stress as well, then again RPGs aren't all that stressful unless it was made by ATLUS.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #18693 on: January 04, 2013, 10:48:12 AM
What I'm doing now tends to help.
Laying in bed cuddling with pillows as if they were a person, very soothing.

That and bowling, nothing gets stress out like projecting it onto bowling pins and smacking the ever-loving [tornado fang] out of them.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #18694 on: January 04, 2013, 10:49:55 AM
then again RPGs aren't all that stressful unless it was made by ATLUS.
Or NIS

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18695 on: January 04, 2013, 10:52:34 AM
I typically suck at bowling, then again I don't bowl much.  Also me playing Mini Golf can be hilarious because of how many shots it takes me sometimes, but I'm decent at least.

Or NIS
Many but that's more like it's a bit too grind happy.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #18696 on: January 04, 2013, 10:54:38 AM
I only say that because I've been playing Disgaea 2 Portable without any idea of what I'm doing.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #18697 on: January 04, 2013, 10:56:37 AM
I typically suck at bowling, then again I don't bowl much.  Also me playing Mini Golf can be hilarious because of how many shots it takes me sometimes, but I'm decent at least.
Many but that's more like it's a bit too grind happy.

Mini Golf is always a hilarious and fun sport.
Its also unpredictable as hell, you could be terrible and get holes in one like nothing. Or be really awesome but completely [tornado fang] up on a hole.

I miss mini golf.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18698 on: January 04, 2013, 10:57:44 AM
I only say that because I've been playing Disgaea 2 Portable without any idea of what I'm doing.
Yeah that can be a problem with how Disgaea is, I can't wait to find out how nuts it became from 1 to 4 since I haven't played 2 or 3.

Mini Golf is always a hilarious and fun sport.
Its also unpredictable as hell, you could be terrible and get holes in one like nothing. Or be really awesome but completely [tornado fang] up on a hole.

I miss mini golf.
Oh yeah usually when me and my friends play we can never keep count and just screw the score.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #18699 on: January 04, 2013, 11:00:16 AM
I don't think I ever keep score.
Then again to me scores are pointless.

This is fun, posting from bed, the keyboard isn't great but it works.

And I'm warm.