"Ugh I'm finally done Ev training those pokemon."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #9976 on: June 13, 2010, 11:43:35 PM
That's it, I'm buying a peripheral keypad for my laptop. THIS IS THE SECOND [chameleon sting]ing TIME I HAD NUM LOCK ON AND DID NOT KNOW IT. I FEEL STUPID.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #9977 on: June 13, 2010, 11:49:32 PM
That's it, I'm buying a peripheral keypad for my laptop. THIS IS THE SECOND [chameleon sting]ing TIME I HAD NUM LOCK ON AND DID NOT KNOW IT. I FEEL STUPID.

Yes, I wholeheartly agreed with this statement. You don't know how many typos I made on this HP Pavilon (during typing). :/

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9978 on: June 14, 2010, 12:00:27 AM
Personally, I've always preferred DC to Marvel.  I mean, I've always liked both, but I just love DC characters, especially when they started following the Marvel example and giving their characters...well character!  XD
Marvel's funny. Although they're the most popular choice, they bank on successivel downer events, "flawed" heroes (which means people who make ridiculously stupid mistakes and leave fans banging their heads on the wall) and constant milking of what's popular (Deadpool was funny back when he had a single title. Making events and put him on six titles a month is not my idea of funny).

While DC pretty much follows a path of simple concepts for stories which end up working really well. Look at Blackest Night. It pretty much ended up being an awesome event with heroes doing incredibly cool stuff all around, and pretty much every issue had a "Oh [parasitic bomb] that was awesome" moment. For a "dark" event, it was the brightest one I've seen, seeming like a really cool light show.

You know what's fantastic? Cosmic Marvel. Better than both Marvel and DC most of the times, and it's basically huge universe-shattering events against beings who have become gods but are tired of being so damn omnipotent at all times. Nova and Star-Lord can rival DC's best.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #9979 on: June 14, 2010, 12:02:23 AM
Six done...I don't know if I'll get any done tonight...I promised myself I'd do more...oi vey. Maybe I'll have to work next week as well. @w@

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #9980 on: June 14, 2010, 12:08:30 AM
Marvel's funny. Although they're the most popular choice, they bank on successivel downer events, "flawed" heroes (which means people who make ridiculously stupid mistakes and leave fans banging their heads on the wall) and constant milking of what's popular (Deadpool was funny back when he had a single title. Making events and put him on six titles a month is not my idea of funny).

While DC pretty much follows a path of simple concepts for stories which end up working really well. Look at Blackest Night. It pretty much ended up being an awesome event with heroes doing incredibly cool stuff all around, and pretty much every issue had a "Oh [parasitic bomb] that was awesome" moment. For a "dark" event, it was the brightest one I've seen, seeming like a really cool light show.

You know what's fantastic? Cosmic Marvel. Better than both Marvel and DC most of the times, and it's basically huge universe-shattering events against beings who have become gods but are tired of being so damn omnipotent at all times. Nova and Star-Lord can rival DC's best.

Marvel milking what's popular?  What the SNIKT are you talking about?  8D

And I've been meaning to get into Cosmic Marvel via trades.  My lack of disposable income right now means I must sacrifice a bit.  I am SUPER happy that Nova has become so awesome though, cause I was always a fan of Mr. Blue Blazes.!

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9981 on: June 14, 2010, 01:22:07 AM
Marvel milking what's popular?  What the SNIKT are you talking about?  8D

And I've been meaning to get into Cosmic Marvel via trades.  My lack of disposable income right now means I must sacrifice a bit.  I am SUPER happy that Nova has become so awesome though, cause I was always a fan of Mr. Blue Blazes.!
Just read Annihilation. From the beginning 'till the end, then start from there. It's pretty much the start of Marvel Cosmic the same way GL Rebirth was the start of the new GL saga.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #9982 on: June 14, 2010, 01:29:29 AM
Just read Annihilation. From the beginning 'till the end, then start from there. It's pretty much the start of Marvel Cosmic the same way GL Rebirth was the start of the new GL saga.

That's where I planned to start from.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9983 on: June 14, 2010, 02:19:28 AM
That's where I planned to start from.
I actually was really happy about this Marvel reboot, heroic age and all that stuff.

...then I read Avengers #1. JRJR's art... and Bendis' script...

Aside from the "Today... I am Hawkeye" speech, which basically parodied all superhero name transitions, it was very dissapointing. And it's kinda what I dislike about Marvel. I could write stuff like that. Granted, I'm a good writer, but I could write stuff like that, which is basically just a bunch of heroes talking. About... kinda irrelevant stuff they could leave subintended if the speech was well-phrased. I can identify alot more with Marvel's heroes, of course... but why would I want to? I kinda feel like Marvel's heroes are a bunch of losers who can't keep their crap right and keep changing sides and having big life issues. DC heroes basically live through all of their crap and CHANGE IT. Make it so it never hurts anyone ever again.

...except for Titans. They basically just die. And die. And die. And die and die and die.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #9984 on: June 14, 2010, 02:29:14 AM
...except for Titans. They basically just die. And die. And die. And die and die and die.

And die a horrible death. I have a couple of marvel comics but never really followed a series. And about those dark horse Star Wars comics you get with the figures? I have yet to aquire any of them. :P

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9985 on: June 14, 2010, 02:46:59 AM
And die a horrible death. I have a couple of marvel comics but never really followed a series. And about those dark horse Star Wars comics you get with the figures? I have yet to aquire any of them. :P
Some Star Wars stuff is pretty good. To get pure, unrelated but still awesome and understandable by all Star Wars stuff, just buy any of Star Wars Tales. They're unrelated tales within the Star Wars universe, some are parodies, others are really good. All are understandable and fit within the movie mithos.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #9986 on: June 14, 2010, 12:05:07 PM
PB, Goshdarn Flash, [tornado fang] you both. I am so behind on my comic books it's not even funny and you both have reminded me of that sad depressing fact :(

On another subject, I think I'm slowly amassing some of the world's worst musical tastes on my MP3 player.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9987 on: June 14, 2010, 12:10:53 PM
PB, Goshdarn Flash, [tornado fang] you both. I am so behind on my comic books it's not even funny and you both have reminded me of that sad depressing fact :(

On another subject, I think I'm slowly amassing some of the world's worst musical tastes on my MP3 player.
How far behind are you? What do you have to read?

...oh, and you've filled your MP3 player with generic trance, house and techno?

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #9988 on: June 14, 2010, 12:16:56 PM
How far behind are you? What do you have to read?
I've got years to catch up on. Years.

...oh, and you've filled your MP3 player with generic trance, house and techno?
Insane Clown Posse and Country.

Also Meteora Era Linkin Park.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9989 on: June 14, 2010, 01:23:31 PM
I've got years to catch up on. Years.
I read the entire archive of Detective Comics and Batman in two months. You'll be fine.

Insane Clown Posse and Country.

Also Meteora Era Linkin Park.
Ewwwwww.

...man, I think I still have Meteora here somewhere. I had some horrible teen tastes. I guess everyone back then felt all "IDENTIFIIIIIIIIIED" with Numb. UUUURGH. Thank God I always liked Pink Floyd, Genesis and Queen all the way through, though.

And I've never listened to Insane Clown Posse because from what I've heard about their fanbase on the net, plus that MAGNETS meme, I think I really don't want to.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #9990 on: June 14, 2010, 06:48:40 PM
Pink Floyd Queen

Mama Mia leave those kids alllooonnneee.. SAW A BOLT OF LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTNING!!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #9991 on: June 14, 2010, 08:14:03 PM
After replaying Zero 1 I´ve came across something that has been bugging me for some time. The 4 bosses you refight before you refight the Guardians. 
It was strange to have a rematch with Herculious because you´ve just beat him 1 level ago. So replacing him with Astec Falcon would´ve been better so you would fight mission bosses. Then again, if they replaced Ganeshariff  with Hanumachine, then you would fight the 4 guardian pupils, which would have made more sence...or maybe I´m just overthinking

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #9992 on: June 14, 2010, 11:26:09 PM
Why am I always so sleepy?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9993 on: June 14, 2010, 11:57:12 PM
Why am I always so sleepy?
Because you either don't sleep enough, or sleep too much.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #9994 on: June 14, 2010, 11:58:34 PM
But how much sleep is too much?

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #9995 on: June 15, 2010, 12:25:30 AM
Because you either don't sleep enough, or sleep too much.
I can't tell really.
But I know that I rarely go to sleep at the same time each day.

On another note: Super Hard mode in Wario Land 4 is SUPER HARD.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #9996 on: June 15, 2010, 01:00:22 AM
"Man I don't know if beating Red with a lv 65 pokemon team is a great achivement or very very pathetic on Red's part.  Although his Venusaur, Blastois, and Lapras were annoying."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #9997 on: June 15, 2010, 01:05:52 AM
I GOT MY MIKUO HATSUNE WIG! AND ITS PERFECT AND LOVELY. MAGNET MIKUO HERE I GOOOO ;D

http://www.safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=361398

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #9998 on: June 15, 2010, 01:38:24 AM
Finally my computer's back now all I need to do is connect it and put my music, pictures, and word documents back.

EDIT: Holy [parasitic bomb] my computer is so fast, then again it has no files on it other than the basics.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #9999 on: June 15, 2010, 03:09:21 AM
"I'm Back,but i'm not Diaburn,i'm COG his younger and somewhat complicated Brother"

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |